How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The timestamps tell only when pms were sent and received.
That means nothing to me, as I have already said that it is common for me to continue the same started pm, but with a different set of questions or statements.
It does not show if the May 2nd pm you responded to was just a recapitulation of your earlier response or if it was a entirely new response to a new statements.

Post all the pms sent and received between you and GM (what was it, 4 of them all together?)
It shouldn't be a problem since GM has already revealed one of them.
Post them all and let us all see what it was that started all this BIG DEAL.

My guess is that it is so petty that everyone will be embarrassed they even joined in the witch hunt.
But I could be wrong, hard to tell without knowing the whole story.

So quit squirreling around and post all the pms so we can see what all this hubbub is really all about.

True. Complete disclosure is necessary at this point in time. In fact, it's essential and of the utmost importance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I feel my character has been utterly impugned by not only TH but includes the continued accusations made by Arthur Brain. Once all the facts are in and well established, I believe I'll be totally vindicated and will expect these false accusations to immediately become null and void, at once.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The timestamps tell only when pms were sent and received.
That means nothing to me, as I have already said that it is common for me to continue the same started pm, but with a different set of questions or statements.
It does not show if the May 2nd pm you responded to was just a recapitulation of your earlier response or if it was a entirely new response to a new statements.

Post all the pms sent and received between you and GM (what was it, 4 of them all together?)
It shouldn't be a problem since GM has already revealed one of them.
Post them all and let us all see what it was that started all this BIG DEAL.

My guess is that it is so petty that everyone will be embarrassed they even joined in the witch hunt.
But I could be wrong, hard to tell without knowing the whole story.

So quit squirreling around and post all the pms so we can see what all this hubbub is really all about.

There were only two PMs (Back and forth) on May 2, 2018. The first PM came to me and was authored by TH. The second one was sent, subsequently, from myself to TH. Those are the ONLY two PMs of any consideration on that day in question.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sherman, (If she'll be so kind?) only needs to see WHO sent the first PM on May 2, 2018. Once that has been discovered/established, we will see who is the ultimate culprit in this drama.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sherman, (If she'll be so kind?) only needs to see WHO sent the first PM on May 2, 2018. Once that has been discovered/established, we will see who is the ultimate culprit in this drama.
Actually, no. You've interjected the May 2nd bit. What I said, from the outset, was that you had given a misimpression and that you initiated a conversation and that my PMs to you were all responsive.

That remains the truth. There was never a reason for the imagined "surprise" you concocted later, because everything you received from me contained the RE: TH and your own words within it coupled with my response to them.

:e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My honor has been questioned by certain posters on this forum and that, in and of itself deserves an unbiased investigation by an above board, inquisitor. Sherman is that worthy Inquisitor. I will abide by her decision in this matter.

glorydaz

It appears as if 'AB THE Brit' is intent on trying to 'bring down' Old GM even if he has to tell a fib in order to accomplish his goal. If he truly believes I'm lying, he ought to take me to the Woodshed and present his evidence to the Mods. If not, perhaps he ought to go back to his 'Tea and Crumpets' and mind his own business.

I had a poster do the same thing to me once. He insisted I had read someone's post, and then pretended that I had thought of that same something myself. He went by the time it took me to post a reply. He was so insistent and would not let it go (exactly like smarty pants is doing to you), so I went back and listed all the places and times where I was reading and responding in other threads during that period he accused me of looking things up and working on a response. Such childishness is simply unbecoming to a supposedly grown man. Dust off your shoes, brother. :)