How to tell if you're a Marxist

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The PMs are concerning what occurred on the 2nd of this month, only.
That's how I took it.

I'll use an existing pm of correspondence with someone because I don't want to start a whole new pm for a different question I have.
What was asked and answered before was different than what was asked and answered this time, even though it was a continuation of the same pm.
So when asked "Who brought it up first?", it would be the one that asked the particular question in question.

What was the question again????
hehe!

fool

Hall of Fame
That's how I took it.

I'll use an existing pm of correspondence with someone because I don't want to start a whole new pm for a different question I have.
What was asked and answered before was different than what was asked and answered this time, even though it was a continuation of the same pm.
So when asked "Who brought it up first?", it would be the one that asked the particular question in question.

hehe!

This thing is going to go CSI pretty quick here.
We need a Photoshop expert.
Who can look at the pixels.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, I've figured this out.

GM wrote to me at the end of March (the 26th) and I responded. Very late correspondence. Several days later I apparently responded to the same PM again. No reason for him not to note the RE or the fact that I'm literally quoting/responding to him within the PM, but I did make an inadvertent contribution to the confusion by forgetting that a week earlier, at nearly 3 in the am, I'd already answered the PM. :chuckle:

And now you know the rest of the story.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
All it shows is when pms were sent back and forth.
Those screenshots do not show who asked a particular question (or made a particular statement) first.
They actually do, given that GM sent the first PM and everything from me was responsive. As it turns out, it was doubly responsive (see: my last) but there's no confusion on the point of it as response and not initiation. The time and date stamps are clear enough.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All it shows is when pms were sent back and forth.
Those screenshots do not show who asked a particular question (or made a particular statement) first.

The PMs in question is from May 2, 2018 AD. That was the date TH wrote me a PM and I wrote him back. They're saying that I wrote him first, which isn't the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's how I took it.

hehe!

Questions weren't involved. Comments and statements only.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I posted what TH had said to me in that initial PM he made, either on this thread or one of the other ones where he and I were posting on together. It's on one of those threads.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Should Sherman not wish to be included in this investigation, TH and I will have to come to some appropriate conclusion to this, most intriguing dilemma?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They actually do, given that GM sent the first PM and everything from me was responsive. As it turns out, it was doubly responsive (see: my last) but there's no confusion on the point of it as response and not initiation. The time and date stamps are clear enough.
The timestamps tell only when pms were sent and received.
That means nothing to me, as I have already said that it is common for me to continue the same started pm, but with a different set of questions or statements.
It does not show if the May 2nd pm you responded to was just a recapitulation of your earlier response or if it was a entirely new response to a new statements.

Post all the pms sent and received between you and GM (what was it, 4 of them all together?)
It shouldn't be a problem since GM has already revealed one of them.
Post them all and let us all see what it was that started all this BIG DEAL.

My guess is that it is so petty that everyone will be embarrassed they even joined in the witch hunt.
But I could be wrong, hard to tell without knowing the whole story.

So quit squirreling around and post all the pms so we can see what all this hubbub is really all about.