How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Aikido7, Are you blaspheming the Spirit? That act is never forgiven.

Aikido7, Are you blaspheming the Spirit? That act is never forgiven.

Do as Jesus told us. Help him bring the Kingdom of God "on earth" and help God bring about a loving, just and morally clean human household.

You can call it New Age, Islam or Christianity.

Very strange words to accredit to the Lord . . . . Where did the Lord say that? You seem to be making up things and seeking to pass them off as coming from the Lord. You seem to be bearing false witness on the Lord.

I see it as a divine constant in the world.

To believe that all persons are favored and will be counted is fine. However that cannot be passed off as Christianity. That is someone going about his own righteousness and seeking to pass that of as Christianity. That will lead innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christians into a misguided and erroneous sense of security and to err. Also by seeking to pass that off as Christianity, such a one is serving the Antichrist. Is this what you are suggesting and/or doing?

The Lord Jesus confirmed many time and unequivocally that there will be separation. And only a chosen few will come onto God's kingdom:
Galatians: 4 KJV NT,
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
There was separation of Abraham two sons, one was a child of God and he would inherited. The other was a child of the flesh and he would not inherit, he would be cast out. This was allegory. It exemplified what will happen to everyone, everywhere. It applies generally:

At all events, like with the example of Abraham's two sons, children of the flesh will be cast out of the surface of earth, leaving only children of God to inherit the surface of earth, in the fullness of time.
Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Fact is, the Lord confirmed that only a few will be chosen. Only a few will find the strait gate and narrow way. If you want to assist the Lord you cannot deny and undermine these revelations and simply replace it with some thing nice sounding which will make you popular.

These revelations are given for serious and critical Christian edification.

It is better to face the truth as confirmed by the Lord than to make up your nice sounding doctrines and seek to pass them out as coming from the Lord. Leave that 'work' for false prophets who came in Jesus' name, to do. That will certainly not, "Help him bring the Kingdom of God 'on earth'". That will only misled all people who take you seriously and lead them to err and failure to be chosen.

Aikido7, you said, "Do as Jesus told us. Help him bring the Kingdom of God "on earth" and help God bring about a loving, just and morally clean human household."

I am suspecting that some naive little old lady told you that so as to bring you to good behavior on her terms. The sad truth is that there are lots of people upholding morally clean household. They are upholding the Ten Commandments. However that is not going to get them saved and delivered. That will work against them.

Please show the light, if there is any in your statement.

As far as I discern, Jesus does not endorse the Ten Commandments. In fact he liberates one from the curse of the law. Those who believe in the Lord are not simply free to transgress the law they are justified to transgress the law. It is their divine right to transgress the law. Therefore, precisely what 'morally clean human' position are you referring too?
Acts 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
9 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Clearly you are under the law. However Christians are not under the law. All laws including the Ten Commandments, wages war against Christianity . . . do you know what this means?

Indeed what 'morally clean human' position do you want Christian to embrace, in the name of the Lord Jesus? What moral position are you pushing in the name of Christianity and the Lord Jesus?

Aikido7, you also said: You can call it New Age, Islam or Christianity.

Islam is not Christianity. Islam is not anything near to Christianity. Islam is anchored on the law. Christianity is anchored on God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law when one is led by the Spirit.
Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Islam is anchored on righteousness of God that is with the law. Christianity is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
I am concerned that you might be some kind of false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

Old Testament people (i.e. people who esteemed the law) denied, persecuted, blaspheme, relegated and aided the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus who was their messiah. The Lord came to introduce righteousness of God that was without the law and they did not like that idea.

That would have displace those O.T. leaders and rulers. So they denied, persecuted, blaspheme, relegated and aided the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus.

That sin has not been revenged, yet.

. . . continued on the next post

Last edited:

Gurucam

Aikido7, Christians are given by God to transgress the law and get no sin.

Aikido7, Christians are given by God to transgress the law and get no sin.

. . . continued from previous post

Aikido7, Christians are led by the Spirit and therefore not under the law. Are you claiming that Christians are under the law? That is an unforgivable sin.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Christians).
2000 odd years ago, Old Testament people (i.e. people who esteemed the law) denied, persecuted, blaspheme, relegated and aided the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus who was their messiah.

2000 odd years ago, the Lord came to introduce righteousness of God that was without the law. This is the basis of Christianity. The Lord came to introduce Christianity. Christians are not Old Testament people. Christians are New Testament people, they are not under the law. Christians are people who are under righteousness of God that is without the law. This is what the Lord came among those people, to introduce and do.

However those Old Testament people (especially the elite among them) did not like that idea. That would have displace those O.T. leaders and rulers. So they denied, persecuted, blaspheme, relegated and aided the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus.

Since then, anyone who seek to return Christians to bondage under the law, is simply denying, persecuting, blaspheming, relegating and crucifying the Lord Jesus, all over again and again and again. This a very serious sin that is not forgivable at any place or time. One who does this becomes a permanent enemy of the Lord Jesus and all divine being in spirit heaven.

Aikido7, Are you doing this absolutely unforgivable sinful action? This is blasphemy of the Spirit. Blasphemy of the Spirit is the only act that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Are you aware that seeking to return Christians to bondage under the law is also denial and blasphemy of the Spirit. And that is not forgivable at any place or time. That is also denial and blasphemy of the following Spirit based revelation:
18 But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law.
If you claim that Christians are under the law you are denying and blaspheming the Spirit. That sin is not forgivable at any place or time. That sin can and will earn one permanent enmity with the Lord Jesus and all other divine being and a one way ticket to hell.
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Routinely, the great majority of aspiring Christians (billions) claim that Christians must be and are under the law. They do not realize that that is blasphemy of the Spirit and that act will not be forgiven at any place or time. This is why many (billions) are called and only a few chosen.

The very great majority simply commit the unforgivable act of blasphemy of the Spirit.

He who "speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come". Such an act, earns one a one way ticket to hell, for all eternity

Are you doing this Aikido7? Are you claiming that Christians are under the law? Are you therefore denying and blaspheming the Lord and the Spirit?

Are you flying in the face of the Lord Jesus? Are you actively denying the Lord? Are you denying and blaspheming what they Lord established on earth under a commission that was rendered onto Paul? Are you doing these things while falsely presenting yourself as a loyal follower of the Lord?

Such people are know as Satan. They are also known as 'false prophets who came in Jesus' name'. Billions of aspiring Christians do this routinely. They therefore err and are not chosen. They are Satan and also 'false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

'Aikido7, Are you among these unfortunate people?

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I hold these thoughts and beliefs about my faith journey...

--I like to read what is actually IN the Bible.
--Then I endeavor to understand what the verse or passage meant to its original authors.
--Then I look for evidence that tells me how its original readers and listeners would have read and heard.
--And then--and only then--can I hope to apply the timeless truths to my own place and time.

I take both faith and history seriously:

"Jesus was a man" is to me a plain statement of FACT.
"Jesus was the Messiah," is "Son of God" or "virgin born" are statements of FAITH.

I see the Bible as a human product in the sense that the idea of men transcribing the actual auditory "voice of God" makes no sense to me.
I see the gospel authors as real people, not parrots or Ouija Boards.

I have found the Bible to contain actual remembered history, many different strands of oral and written traditions, poetry, hymns, legends, metaphors and magic. I like to follow those experts who have spent lifetimes studying and recognizing those diverse strands of genre and have isolated them and categorized them.

First came Jesus, then the memories about him, and then the oral expression of these memories, and then writers who wrote about him, and all from a distance of 2,000 years.

What we have is not perfect but that is all we have. The earliest evidence of the Bible we use today is a tiny fragment of the Gospel of John that was believed to be from around 200 AD (CE).

We are doomed to read a copy of a copy of many other copies.

The norm of the Bible is Jesus. He taught "all" in parables and pithy, one-liners.
He did not speak in propositional theology because he was a wandering teacher, not a theologian. It was the later theologians who were driven by their own agendas and wrote about a Jesus congenial to them.

My faith life has been to study Jesus' teachings instead of studying the beliefs and dogma ABOUT him. The gospel writers put their own speech and theology back into Jesus' mouth when they wrote their biographies. The modern notion of a historical biography was unknown to ancient writers.

I am content in by beliefs, knowing that my life has been a serious of incidents where the rug was suddenly pulled out from underneath me many times.
I have grown to love the shock and the sudden realization that I am confronting something wholly new and have to accommodate myself to it.

I also no longer feel I have to leave my brain outside the door of the church whenever I worship. I have a faith that is built on common sense but also allows for the beautiful poetry and metaphors to stir my soul.

Gurucam

Musterion, to be left behind in Quantum Physics is to be left out of the Spirit Age.

Musterion, to be left behind in Quantum Physics is to be left out of the Spirit Age.

What does 'other' mean?

Musterion, 'Other' relates to Quantum Physics. To be left behind in Quantum Physics is to be left out of the Spirit Age.

The current time on the surface of earth is important because three things, which support higher levels/states of human consciousness, have converged on the surface of planet earth:

1.) the current alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies, which precipitated the Spiritual Age of Aquarius (on the surface of earth).

2.) the scientific confirmation of the mechanics or matrix of the quantum/spirit realm

3.) the past efforts and works of all spiritually aware humans on earth.

Quantum physicists have validate the existence of parallel dimension, some of which are identical to this earth but also different.

- they have also confirmed that people are inexplicably entangled with their actions, their ideas beliefs and interests.

- they have also validated that people are inexplicably entangled to other destinations that are out of earth and more intricately conformed to their ideas, beliefs and interests.

- they have also validated that people are inexplicably entangled with the result of any action which they promote and/or take.

- they have confirmed the existence of 'black holes.

- they have come to reasonable knowledge of the matrix for creating 'black hole.

- they have also validated teleportation.

:idea: Teleportation, through a 'black hole', to 'another parallel dimension (or parallel earth)', closely resemble the fullness of time event described in the following:
Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
This event is described as teleportation (through a 'black hole' to another parallel dimension.

Therefore modern Quantum scientists have now scientifically confirmed the tangibility or realness of what was widely perceived to be miracle (or unreal) sounding events and things in the KJV N.T. which relate to fullness of time events.

This is one way in which truth is confirmed with absolute clarity, in the fullness of time, for all to know. The expected fullness of time events and things mentioned in the KJV N.T. are no longer simply fairy-tale stories for the masses. The proof of their realness is available in a format that all can recognize. Also this was done through the medium (i.e. Modern Science) that was the widely recognized source for truth for the past 2000 odd years on earth. This development is fulfillment of fullness of time prophesy.

This means that the fullness of time is at hand.

When this is added to the fact that the Spiritual Age of Aquarius is dominating the surface of earth this adds further confirmation that the fullness of time is at hand.

Confirmation that the fullness of time is at hand is also supported by the fact that a critical mass was reached among spiritually aware people on earth. Indeed for the past 70 years or so, hundreds of millions, large multitudes of potentially spiritually people, from none spiritual traditions, have come onto Old spiritual traditions and spirituality generally. They have brought a critical mass to their kind (i.e. spiritually aware people), on the surface of earth.

Indeed the fullness of time is at hand, on earth's surface. The fullness of time event in the above KJV N.T. revelation must occur any time soon. Also we can expect all other dooms day prophesies to be experienced soon.

. . . continued on next post

Last edited:

Gurucam

Musterion, Quantum physicists have confirmed that parallel/other earths exist.

. . . continued from previous post

You have asked, What does 'other' mean? You should and must have that critically important knowledge. The answer is to be found in Quantum Physics.

You should seek out modern quantum field knowledge. The quantum field is actually the spirit dimension where The Lord Jesus, angels and other divine being live. They also operate from this quantum level/dimension.

It is there (in that quantum field), that the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Click here for, layman, easy to view, Quantum Physics information:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=quantum+mechanics+&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

Then Click on the video: "Quantum Mechanics(full documentary)HD"

This an easy to look at video by Brian Greene, entitle 'the fabric of the creation'.

All these terms, 'parallel dimensions/other earths/parallel earths', 'black holes', 'entanglement and 'teleportation are explained and visually demonstrated, in full HD color, in this video. These terms name and describe actual events and situations as discerned and validated by Quantum physicists.

The video is a compilation of the actual works and discoveries of many major world renowned quantum physicists, led by Brian Greene.

It is an expensively made and full color HD video. It is lovingly provided for your modern scientific edification. The time to know is at hand. The time to be misinformed and/or kept in darkness (and physicality) by the likes of Peter & Co. and other spiritually dead people, has ended.

Please come on board.

One might say that this an invitation to board, "Noah's Ark" of the current time. This ark has no physical dimension or any physicality. It is all subjective and spiritual. Indeed it is all "Quantum". Survival is anchored only on subjective quantum/spiritual actualization.

Big money, bribes and/or traditional connections, will not be legal or other tender here.

If one has diligently and correctly done the necessary work which leads to spiritual awareness, one's ticket to board this ('not seen', Quantum/Spirit) Ark is automatically, effortlessly and magically assured every and any where on earth.

Indeed transportation out of here will be by "teleportation" (i.e. spooky disappearance) as described here:
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Musterion, The surfacing of the Lost Gospel of Thomas: Unknown Teachings of Yeshua is another confirmation that the fullness of time and the unprecedented dawning of a Spiritual Age is at hand on the surface of earth. This is the 4th one mentioned here.

Click here for further edification:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE5MFF2UNB4

None of these events stand on their own. Only the absolutely spiritually dead can and will deny all these event.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of Aikido7, he is of the Old simply pretending to be of the New . . . a spy.

Beware of Aikido7, he is of the Old simply pretending to be of the New . . . a spy.

I hold these thoughts and beliefs about my faith journey...

--I like to read what is actually IN the Bible.
--Then I endeavor to understand what the verse or passage meant to its original authors.
--Then I look for evidence that tells me how its original readers and listeners would have read and heard.
--And then--and only then--can I hope to apply the timeless truths to my own place and time.

I take both faith and history seriously:

"Jesus was a man" is to me a plain statement of FACT.
"Jesus was the Messiah," is "Son of God" or "virgin born" are statements of FAITH.

I see the Bible as a human product in the sense that the idea of men transcribing the actual auditory "voice of God" makes no sense to me.
I see the gospel authors as real people, not parrots or Ouija Boards.

I have found the Bible to contain actual remembered history, many different strands of oral and written traditions, poetry, hymns, legends, metaphors and magic. I like to follow those experts who have spent lifetimes studying and recognizing those diverse strands of genre and have isolated them and categorized them.

First came Jesus, then the memories about him, and then the oral expression of these memories, and then writers who wrote about him, and all from a distance of 2,000 years.

What we have is not perfect but that is all we have. The earliest evidence of the Bible we use today is a tiny fragment of the Gospel of John that was believed to be from around 200 AD (CE).

We are doomed to read a copy of a copy of many other copies.

The norm of the Bible is Jesus. He taught "all" in parables and pithy, one-liners.
He did not speak in propositional theology because he was a wandering teacher, not a theologian. It was the later theologians who were driven by their own agendas and wrote about a Jesus congenial to them.

My faith life has been to study Jesus' teachings instead of studying the beliefs and dogma ABOUT him. The gospel writers put their own speech and theology back into Jesus' mouth when they wrote their biographies. The modern notion of a historical biography was unknown to ancient writers.

I am content in by beliefs, knowing that my life has been a serious of incidents where the rug was suddenly pulled out from underneath me many times.
I have grown to love the shock and the sudden realization that I am confronting something wholly new and have to accommodate myself to it.

I also no longer feel I have to leave my brain outside the door of the church whenever I worship. I have a faith that is built on common sense but also allows for the beautiful poetry and metaphors to stir my soul.

Seems that all of the above is lettered discernment which killeth.

We are looking for life and light here. Only the Spirit giveth life.

At any event, after doing all of the above (i.e. your thing), please post, in modern English, precisely what does the following say to you:
Also, after doing all of the above (i.e. your thing), please post, in modern English, precisely what these other four revelations from the KJV N.T. say to you:
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
What do these revelations say to you? These revelations from the KJV N.T. seem to seriously and clearly contradict the path which you are using and recommending for obtaining truth and others things of God's

Clearly you are using your natural man (i.e. the physical faculties of your physical body) to obtain Truth and other things of God. The KJV N.T. clearly confirms that Truth and other things of God can be had only Spiritually, i.e, through the faculties of one's spirit or heart.

The spiritual way seems to be:
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
This is meditation. This requires an internal search. A search within one's own heart or spirit.

Yours seems to be the Satanic and physical way and it killeth. Yours is an external search. Yours is totally contrary to Christianity. Romans: 8 verse: 27 of the KJV N.T. confirms the spiritual way and only the spiritual way giveth life.

It is the curse of the very great majority of those called to Christianity to use the Satanic or lettered way to get truth and the other things of God. This is why they all err and only a few are chosen.

It is never too late to correct your Satanic inclinations and Satanic ways . . . if so be it.
Luke 17 KJV N.T.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Why are you looking for things of God in the absolutely wrong place and arrogantly admitting and promoting your erroneous ways? Things of God comes from God and He is in His kingdom of heaven within you. It is not outside. It is within you.

Romans: 8 verse: 27 of the KJV N.T. confirms that the search for Truth and all other things of God require you to search your heart within yourself (this is where the kingdom of God exists and this is where God exists) . . . and this is where you will get All Truth and all other things of God.

You are denying the spiritual path. That is not forgivable at any place or time. Hell is the destination for such blasphemers.

You seems determined to drag as many as you can to hell, with you.
Romans: 8 KJV NB.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
18 But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law (or the letter).
6 . . . . for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Aikido7, clearly you are spiritually dead (you are not aware of or interested in the Spirit and spirit way which giveth life). Also you are Antichrist (you are openly dismissing the Lord's Spiritual commission which was rendered onto only Paul). Finally you are a man of the letter and the Old Testament ways. Of course that can very easily make you a Jew or some other Old Testament person, simply masquerading as a Christian . . . a spy as mentioned in:
Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares[size=+2]*[/size] brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
[size=+2]*[/size] "unawares" means spiritually dead or unaware of one's spirit. 'the liberty which Christians have' is a God given justification to transgress the Ten Commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God when one is led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The verse (i.e. Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. above) is confirming that: . . . Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the Ten Commandments because they are led by the Spirit. However spiritually dead people pretended to be Christians so as to come among them to bring them under bondage of the Ten Commandments.

Aikido7, the above was reported 2000 odd years ago. You have to let that go. Clearly, this is what you are doing, today in 2015. You are absolutely no different from the Old Testament people who denied, persecuted, blasphemed, tortured, undermined, relegated and then aided the murder of the Lord. Those kind of people are the unawares mentioned in Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. above. You are a serious and terminal danger to yourself and anyone who takes you seriously.

If you like what you are doing then please do not identify with Christianity. That simply makes you a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. Instead, you could easily fit in with any of the traditions which use your approach and also esteem and seek to uphold the Old Testament.

Many Old Testament traditions exits. However they are not Christian traditions. They are lettered and law oriented.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Aikido7, Please awaken to truth. Humble yourself.

Aikido7, Please awaken to truth. Humble yourself.

Aikido7, Please awaken to truth.

The last private delivery which the Lord Jesus made to his disciple, before his crucifixion when as follows:
John: 16
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is the Lord, Himself, confirming that he did not reveal all truth to His disciples when he was with them in a human physical body. Therefore the physically spoken words of the Lord Jesus as recorded in the written scriptures (the letters) does not have all Truth. Indeed many things would not be found in those words.

The Lord, Himself, is confirming here that 'All Truth' comes only from the Spirit of Truth . . . and this Spirit was made available only after his crucifixion and rise to heaven.

Then Paul confirmed: Search your heart to know what is the mind of the Spirit.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Why would you be searching and dissecting the KJV N.T. to find truth?

Clearly you do not even read the KJV N.T. You probably got all scriptures from your priest or leader who was clearly a false prophet.
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
You err badly. Those who err are not chosen. They cannot be and are not Christian.

The very great majority of the billions called to Christianity are misled (by false prophets). Therefore they err and are not chosen. Only a few make it.

Indeed,
Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
6 . . . . for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Don't you want life, Aikido7?

Are you aware now, of your sad and very unfortunate predicament or are you going to continue with your foolish ways?

Do you need more KJV N.T. revelations which confirm the serious errors of your ways??

Are you going to continue to deny, persecute and blaspheme the Lord Jesus and the KJV N.T. and proudly 'big up' yourself, as usual?

The Lord confirmed:
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Clearly he came to put a sword between the likes of you and the few who are chosen.

You are a sad and unfortunate victim of those Old Testament people who want to destroy the Lord Jesus and His Spirit & spirit based Christian tradition. Judgment day is at hand. Go back to your Old Testament people and see if they can help you in any way. You have served them.

The sad fact is the the Lord confirmed that all under the law, fall short of the glory of God. It ain't nice to have served on that side and to be on that side.

I could not treat you any gentler, given the potency and level of toxic manure that you had buried yourself, under. I hope that you have climb out.

Please tell me, have you seen the errors of your ways. Or have I totally wasted my time and effort?

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Sink hole' and 'black hole portals' to the depths of earth could be for Israel.

'Sink hole' and 'black hole portals' to the depths of earth could be for Israel.

Is there a correlation between the many reported sink holes which are appearing on the surface of earth everywhere and 'black holds' related to the work of our modern 'particle accelerating' physicists, with their 'particle accelerating' machine?

Are these 'sink holes' the early expression of 'black hole portals' through which people can and will be 'teleported' to the depths of earth, where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine?
Joel: 3 KJV
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Some believe that Israel will exist again, as a nation, before the coming to earth of the Lord. Jesus. . . . this is nothing to doubt.

However, Israel are Old Testament people who cannot be on earth now that the Spiritual Age of Aquarius is ruling the surface of earth. The surface of the earth is now suited to New Testament people. Also it is not reasonable for Israelite to be here when the Lord returns because these people denied, persecuted, blasphemed, torture and relegated the Lord Jesus, then aided his crucifixion. . . . and the Lord Jesus was their God promised messiah.

Fact is nothing is ever destroyed . . . . not even Israel and the people of Israel. And expectations must be fulfilled. However the Lord reserved vengeance. Therefore, Israel will exist again, as a nation, before the coming to earth of the Lord but not in this earth dimension. Israelite and all other Old Testament people cannot be here in the current Spiritual Age of Aquarius or with the Lord Jesus who they denied, persecuted, blasphemed, torture and relegated, then aided his crucifixion.

The people of Israel will be teleported to a parallel earth where a perfect replica of Israel exists but were the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine. However they will not recognize this move because that parallel earth will be same in all other ways as earth. They will simply but falsely perceive that this earth has gone through 'fullness of time', dooms day events and so became that darkened place.

Fact is that parallel earth was always in that dark state. It is hell, within the depths of earth. This is where those who promoted and paid lip service to the Ten Commandments but did not uphold those commands, have consistently gone for millenniums. It is their after death place.

The surface of earth, which is now in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius, will not be touched. The surface of earth will only get better and better after Old Testament people are teleported out of here. Soon the people of Israel will simply be moved (teleported) in one fell sweep, to another parallel cataclysmic earth which would be another dimension that would be within the depths of earth . . . and precisely suited to their ideas and beliefs.

This parallel earth is more suited to them and their Old Testament ideas of the law, sin and dark punishment in hell. They will simply be teleported to a parallel earth that is perfectly entangled with their Old Testament ideologies of the law, sin, punishment and hell . . . et all.

All the people of Israel will be in an earth that has only Old Testament people. All Old Testament people will be teleported to that parallel earth. They will be teleported out of the surface of the earth which is now entangled with the New Testament and Christianity which is spirit and Spirit based.

Therefore, take heed, these 'sink holes' might just be the first stages of 'black hole' portals through which those Old Testament people will be teleported to the depths of earth according to:

These are the people who denied, persecuted, blasphemed, torture and relegated the Lord Jesus and then aided his crucifixion.

How indeed can they perceive that they will be ones present when the Lord returns. They are simply misinterpreting the KJV N.T in an unfortunate, naive, wishful and simplistic manner.

. . . . indeed those with ears, let them hear.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Seems that all of the above is lettered discernment which killeth.

We are looking for life and light here. Only the Spirit giveth life.

At any event, after doing all of the above (i.e. your thing), please post, in modern English, precisely what does the following say to you:

Also, after doing all of the above (i.e. your thing), please post, in modern English, precisely what these other four revelations from the KJV N.T. say to you:
What do these revelations say to you? These revelations from the KJV N.T. seem to seriously and clearly contradict the path which you are using and recommending for obtaining truth and others things of God's

Clearly you are using your natural man (i.e. the physical faculties of your physical body) to obtain Truth and other things of God. The KJV N.T. clearly confirms that Truth and other things of God can be had only Spiritually, i.e, through the faculties of one's spirit or heart.

The spiritual way seems to be:
This is meditation. This requires an internal search. A search within one's own heart or spirit.

Yours seems to be the Satanic and physical way and it killeth. Yours is an external search. Yours is totally contrary to Christianity. Romans: 8 verse: 27 of the KJV N.T. confirms the spiritual way and only the spiritual way giveth life.

It is the curse of the very great majority of those called to Christianity to use the Satanic or lettered way to get truth and the other things of God. This is why they all err and only a few are chosen.

It is never too late to correct your Satanic inclinations and Satanic ways . . . if so be it.

Why are you looking for things of God in the absolutely wrong place and arrogantly admitting and promoting your erroneous ways? Things of God comes from God and He is in His kingdom of heaven within you. It is not outside. It is within you.

Romans: 8 verse: 27 of the KJV N.T. confirms that the search for Truth and all other things of God require you to search your heart within yourself (this is where the kingdom of God exists and this is where God exists) . . . and this is where you will get All Truth and all other things of God.

You are denying the spiritual path. That is not forgivable at any place or time. Hell is the destination for such blasphemers.

You seems determined to drag as many as you can to hell, with you.

Aikido7, clearly you are spiritually dead (you are not aware of or interested in the Spirit and spirit way which giveth life). Also you are Antichrist (you are openly dismissing the Lord's Spiritual commission which was rendered onto only Paul). Finally you are a man of the letter and the Old Testament ways. Of course that can very easily make you a Jew or some other Old Testament person, simply masquerading as a Christian . . . a spy as mentioned in: [size=+2]*[/size] "unawares" means spiritually dead or unaware of one's spirit. 'the liberty which Christians have' is a God given justification to transgress the Ten Commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God when one is led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The verse (i.e. Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. above) is confirming that: . . . Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the Ten Commandments because they are led by the Spirit. However spiritually dead people pretended to be Christians so as to come among them to bring them under bondage of the Ten Commandments.

Aikido7, the above was reported 2000 odd years ago. You have to let that go. Clearly, this is what you are doing, today in 2015. You are absolutely no different from the Old Testament people who denied, persecuted, blasphemed, tortured, undermined, relegated and then aided the murder of the Lord. Those kind of people are the unawares mentioned in Galatians: 2 verse: 4 KJV N.T. above. You are a serious and terminal danger to yourself and anyone who takes you seriously.

If you like what you are doing then please do not identify with Christianity. That simply makes you a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. Instead, you could easily fit in with any of the traditions which use your approach and also esteem and seek to uphold the Old Testament.

Many Old Testament traditions exits. However they are not Christian traditions. They are lettered and law oriented.
You answered me out of the whirlwind of men's theology.

Jesus taught in parables. He taught ALL in parables. Anytime he is caught teaching in propositional theology or is speaking the dogma of the early church, he is not walking his talk. Theology in Jesus' mouth is the creation of writers who wrote their accounts after his death. They were inspired to interpret the Word(s) of God.
The finite can never hope to fully realize the infinite.

Jesus has suddenly and unwittingly become the spokesman for his later writers' own agendas.

I liked it when God answered Job out of the whirlwind with a humble lesson by describing natural history.

The Bible is--to be blunt--a collection of interpretations and opinions about the divine through history.

It has contradictory traditions, theologies and interpretations.
It comes from collections of manuscripts--whole and partial--that were written in Greek, copied many times, edited many times, and copied and copied and copied--the copying the result of putting out copies of copies.

And this entire process comes to rest in our local Christian bookstores, where they sell a diversity of OTHER translations, copies and versions of the collection of writings we call the Bible.

Aikido7, clearly you are spiritually dead
You should have seen me after my clinical treatment yesterday. I was certainly "dead" on all fronts!

Gurucam

You answered me out of the whirlwind of men's theology.

Jesus taught in parables. He taught ALL in parables. Anytime he is caught teaching in propositional theology or is speaking the dogma of the early church, he is not walking his talk. Theology in Jesus' mouth is the creation of writers who wrote their accounts after his death. They were inspired to interpret the Word(s) of God.
The finite can never hope to fully realize the infinite.

Jesus has suddenly and unwittingly become the spokesman for his later writers' own agendas.

I liked it when God answered Job out of the whirlwind with a humble lesson by describing natural history.

The Bible is--to be blunt--a collection of interpretations and opinions about the divine through history.

It has contradictory traditions, theologies and interpretations.
It comes from collections of manuscripts--whole and partial--that were written in Greek, copied many times, edited many times, and copied and copied and copied--the copying the result of putting out copies of copies.

And this entire process comes to rest in our local Christian bookstores, where they sell a diversity of OTHER translations, copies and versions of the collection of writings we call the Bible.

You should have seen me after my clinical treatment yesterday. I was certainly "dead" on all fronts!

You are sadly mistaken. You have anchored your belief and life on error (misunderstanding). This is probably why "after your clinical treatment yesterday, you were certainly "dead" on all fronts! I would suspect that the major cause of your physical illness is operating behind the scenes. This is your strong and deluded ego which gives rise to arrogance, inflexibility and hardness (on your self in particular). If you over ride these you can have a spontaneous recovery. 'You have to let go and let God'. Do you know that this approach to healing (i.e. spontaneous healing) is validated as a scientific fact, by modern scientists over and over again. It is called dis-entanglement. They practise it routinely in their experiments. However Medical practitioners are denying their patients this approach to healing.

You have to start with a meditation technique which will effectively lead you to silence all your though. This is necessary because your thoughts are anchored on foolishness and wrong information. This is how you let go. Then the Spirit of God will simply surface and operate through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus from within your own heart or spirit and fix up all things in your life. This is how you let God.

You will notice that this is only about your spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is all spirit. This is absolutely not about the written scriptures, manuscripts, Greek/English dictionaries, history, the law, sin or hell, the physical Lord Jesus and all those other things with which you are preoccupied.

It is only by going through your own spirit and communing with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, within your own spirit, that you can access and harness Truth, which can heal and deliver you. There is no other way. This is the actual mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is Truth can quite literally set you free and deliver you from ill-health. Therefore if you are not free of ill-health then you do not have truth in your life, i.e. your ideas and beliefs are not truth.

Fact is the things which you say above are not founded on truth. You have been grossly misguided and that could be your most major problem which leads to all your other problems.

You are fighting your battles from your weakest level of unawareness. However, within you (i.e. through your own heart or spirit), there exist an eternal and unlimited powerful resource which can very effortlessly remove and/or solve all your problems.

You have to first get scriptures right. Scriptures is not an end onto it self. Scripture simply give the instruction as to where and how one can commune with and/or tap that eternal and unlimited powerful resource through one's own individual heart or spirit.

Clearly you have neglected or relegated your spirit or heart side by focusing on the letter or lettered discernment. Fact is the letter or lettered discernment killeth spiritual awareness. It is only through spiritual awareness that one can commune with and tap into that eternal and unlimited powerful resource which can very effortlessly remove and/or solve all your problems, health and other.

You must open yourself to truth and not arrogantly hold misguided ideas as your truth. Fact is, you are in your current predicament because you were not informed enough to manage your own immediate heath properly. You, by imposing you own misguided ideas on yourself, have tripped up your own effortless, inherently divine, internal and perfect management system of your body. This is the 'work' of one's over inflated ego.

Now you want to teach and promote your obviously failed misguided ideas to others. You cannot be a teacher, look at where your ideas and beliefs have taken you. At best you have to be very open to new ideas. You have to be a humble learner.

Your first blasphemy is your claim: "Jesus taught in parables. He taught ALL in parables." You are bearing false witness. Your mouth is denying truth. You act carelessly and utter deceptions. This is careless self denial to win your deluded point. This behavior would certainly affect your health, negatively.

Clearly you do not read the KJV N.T., however you are presenting yourself as some authority. This big time deception.

Jesus did not speak in parables at all time. Nor did he speak in parables to every one.
Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
The above revelation confirmed that the Lord met and delivered to two types of people.

1.) He delivered the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only one set because only they were given by God to know these mysteries. The revelation above confirmed that these people did not get parables. They got the plain truth.

2.) To the other set the Lord gave parables, because they were not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore parable would not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Some people believe that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are hidden in parables . . . fact is the Lord simply would not deny and defy God, His Father. The Lord would not hide these mysteries in the parables which he gave to this set of people, \ when they were not given by God to know these mysteries.

According to the above revelations there were two different sets of people who the Lord met and delivered to as follows:

1.) The first set were: those who had the 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts to understand'. This meant that they were spiritually aware people. They were 'born again'. They were born of spirit. They were not 'the dead'.

Only these people were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were just a few people from among the multitudes of people who Jesus encountered and delivered too. These were the chosen few of that time. These were His twelve disciples.

Fact is, the revelation above confirmed that only these few got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Lord Jesus did not speak in parables to these chosen few. The Lord confirmed the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to these few people. Also the Lord delivered these mysteries to these twelve only in very private sessions among only them.

2.) The other set were not given, by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because they did not have the 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts to understand'. These were therefore 'the dead', the spiritually dead.

The revelation confirmed that because they not given, by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, the Lord gave them parables.

Therefore parables would not have the mysteries hidden in them because these people, who were given parables, were not give, by God, to know these mysteries. These were spiritually dead people. Therefore the Lord would not defy God and still hide these mysteries in parable so to give these mysteries to these undeserving people. Instead the Lord instructed, let the dead bury their dead. He simply did not give these mysteries to them.

Therefore it is totally erroneous and Antichrist to believe and promote that "Jesus taught in parables. He taught ALL in parables."

It is equally totally erroneous and Antichrist to believe and promote that 'parables contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, hidden in them. They do not.

The Lord clearly confirmed to his disciple, 'to them I gave parables but not to you all.

This means that the disciple got the pure unadulterated truth, which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Him, in very private session among only them.

Therefore if you are seeking truth, which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven you would be absolutely foolish and misled if you look for them in parables. Truth which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, would be found only in those few deliveries which the Lord made to only His disciples, in very private session among only them.

This can explain were you went wrong and why your heath is bad. These things are closely linked.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Aikido7, For your own recovery, trust and use spontaneous remission. It is science.

Aikido7, For your own recovery, trust and use spontaneous remission. It is science.

Aikido7,

You are sadly mistaken. You have anchored your belief and life on error (misunderstanding).

This is probably why "after your clinical treatment yesterday, you were certainly "dead" on all fronts!" I would suspect that the major cause of your physical illness is operating behind the scenes. This is your strong and deluded ego (we all have them). This often gives rise to arrogance, inflexibility and hardness (on oneself in particular).

One's ego is a composite of one's own intellectually derived deluded ideas and beliefs.

You seem to be esteeming your ego too strongly, this destroys you in many ways. Internally your ego, undermines, overrides and/or relegates the natural wisdom (i.e. omniscience and omnipotence) which is within you. This natural wisdom, if allowed to flow freely, can and do keep you and your physical body in perfect functionality and harmony.

If you over ride your ego you can have a spontaneous healing. 'You have to let go and let God'. This is describe as, dis-entanglement. It is the act of dis-entangling your higher truly wise self from you lower deluded self.

Do you know that this approach to healing (i.e. spontaneous healing) is validated as a scientific fact, by modern scientists over and over again. It is called dis-entanglement.

Modern scientists practice dis-entanglement routinely in their experiments. They know that everyone's ego interferes with their experiments and the results. This is called entanglement. It is spooky action at a distance or near by. It is just plain spooky.

So they dis-entangle themselves from their experiments. Their aim is to remove their own deluded ideas (i.e. their egos) from interfering with the process and out come of their scientific experiments. Their aim is to allow only natural forces of Nature (omniscience and omnipotence) to direct and determine the process and end of their experiments.

They do this by simply physically distancing themselves from the location when and where their experiment is being done. Spiritually aware people have been doing this for all eternity simply through an informed meditation practice, without removing themselves.

However, in spite of the wide spread acceptance and use of dis-entanglement in science everywhere, medical practitioners are denying their patients this approach to healing.

They do not want to admit that both you (your ego) and them (their collective egos) have conspired to make you ill, in the first pace and are now also conspiring to disrupt your spontaneous healing. (Here, for clarity of understanding, 'ego' can be replaced by 'half baked knowledge')

Fact is modern medical science is making you sick, simply by conditioning your ego with their medical 'wisdom'. Modern medical wisdom is anchored on setting up connections between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment. These are 'hard wired' ideas. When you accept their wisdom your ego also becomes 'hard wired' with their expectations according to what they project to be connection between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment.

Then if you are an ego driven person, then you would be left brain oriented. This would be your curse because: then, your ego will naturally spontaneously and easily undermine and override the mind of your wiser, 'field of all possibility' higher, health sustaining and health restoring, right side brain. And you will physically create and sustain all diseases according to modern medical connections between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment.

Fact is, when you let these modern medical people into your head (i.e. when you accept their 'half baked' wisdom), they determine and rule your ego. Then your ego lead you to over ride and relegate your higher mind. Your higher mind is your, in built, omniscient and omnipotent mind. This is the mind of your right side brain. This mind can and do override all odds and sustains and/or restore your health perfectly. This is it's God given work.

When your ego or lower mind over-rides your higher mind your health prevention and health restoring mechanisms are undermined and/or destroyed. Then, diseases are create and sustained, in your physical body, according to the ideas of your ego.

The latest evidence has confirmed that modern medical science are masters of creating diseases. Simply by conditioning your ego (your left side brain) with their half baked knowledge which they label 'modern medical wisdom'. This create and sustains disease in your physical body. Then they sell you diagnoses and treatments. This is their way of life. Seems also that they will keep you sick, if you do not use their old elaborate system.

They are in charge of health care most every where. However they are in a serious conflict of interest position. Their old system keeps them relevant, employed, God like and at play. They are not moving to liberate 'healing and good health' into its natural, wiser and new modern scientific basis. This is in the realm of individual spiritual self actualization. It is subjective. They seem to fear their own extinction. This new approach will indeed undermined the status quo and privileged wealthy position of current health care providers.

This resistance to individual spiritual self actualization is not new. This liberation of individuals into spiritual self actualization, is exactly what the Lord Jesus sought to introduce 2000 odd years. However that too, would have undermined the status quo and privileged position of wealthy Old Testament rulers, back then. Therefore these Old Testament rulers opposed the Lord strongly. In fact they openly denied, persecuted, blasphemed and undermined him, then aided his murder. They believed that they had successfully run him 'out of town'.

Today, our modern medical practitioners are doing some thing similar. They are resisting new modern scientifically validate and far more superior technology for heath care. The Old human breeds always resist change which empowers a New and different bread of humans.

Our modern medical practitioners are doing, today, the same thing (either wittingly or unwittingly) which those Old Testament cronies did 2000 odd years ago.

However the undermining of spiritual self actualization cannot be contained this time around. There is now overwhelming spiritual awareness and planetary and heavenly bodies spiritual support on the surface of earth.

Spontaneous remission as a primary tool for healing is at the door step of humanity in scientifically validated terms and in full glory. Indeed the fullness of time is at hand. Our modern medical system will be totally dismantled naturally and spontaneously.

If they (our traditional medical people) do not innovate, they will also be teleported (alive while they live or dead, if they die before) to that parallel earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine. It is very natural law that every one inevitably reaches the destination of his or her own personal entanglement and disposition.

The fact that I can explain this in such clarity on this forum, testifies to the already established reign of spirituality on the surface of earth. Dis-entanglement' is the way forward.

Dis-entanglement is described as 'letting go and letting God'.

'This is how you let go and let God':

You have to start with a meditation technique which will effectively lead you to silence all your though. This is necessary because your thoughts are anchored on foolishness and wrong information. This is how you let go. Then the Spirit of God will simply surface and operate through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus from within your own heart or spirit and fix up all things in your life. This is how you let God.

You will notice that this is only about your spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is all spirit. This is absolutely not about the written scriptures, manuscripts, Greek/English dictionaries, history, the law, sin or hell, the physical Lord Jesus and all those other things with which you are preoccupied.

Friends every one on this chosen forum need to read this post. However only a few will actually read it and fewer still will get the message . . . this is the prophesy of the Lord Jesus . . . so be it. The knowledge, it seems, must still be hidden from some.
. . . for indeed many must and will be teleported out of here and into continuing darkness which befits them.

The surface of earth is very bright under the blazing light of the glory and grace of God. There is just no room here (anymore) for the dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The alternative earth where ONLY the law, sin and hell rules, is eternally existing.

The alternative earth where ONLY the law, sin and hell rules, is eternally existing.

The alternative/parallel earth where only the law, sin and punishment in hell rules, is eternally existing. Old Testament people go there all the time, after their death on this earth.

It is prophesied that all Old Testament people will be teleported (whether dead or alive) to that alternative/parallel earth, in one block, now, in the fullness of time. This is according to:
The law, sin and punishment in hell are not separable. They exist as one connecting approach to life. It is the Old Testament approach and way of life.

You who preach the law, sin and punishment in hell, would you like to have an earth where only those ideals exist and rule? Would you like a world where only Old Testament people live and rule? Would that not be the perfect world for you guys?

Fact is God have long been obliging you guys. This is what God does. He delivers everyone, eventually and precisely into the reality which he or she preaches about and esteems. And rest assured that absolutely no one outside your belief system have been grudging or ever will begrudge you all.

Now, however, it is time for all of you Old Testament guys, whether dead or alive on earth, to go there (to that parallel O.T. earth), in one fell scoop. You Old Testament guys can no longer live on this earth. This time is at hand for you guys to go. The Spiritual Age of Aquarius is on the surface of this earth and now only New Testament guys can stay on here.

The final and total send-off from the surface of earth, for you O.T. guys, is very close at hand. You are being sent (teleported) to a parallel earth which is totally and intricately conformed to your preaching and/or beliefs. You should be celebrating. However when you reach there you will be weeping and gnashing your teeth.

You O.T. GUYS will realize that although you all boldly preached and esteemed the law, you cannot uphold them, you will sin perpetually. It is there you will realize the real time and serious punishment for your perpetual sins. Life will be perpetually hell in your parallel earth.

Hell is so bad in that parallel earth, that the light of the sun, the moon and the stars have long stopped reaching there. However when you guys first arrive there you will perceive that the light of the sun, the moon and the stars had just stop shining. You will go through all the dooms day prophesies as if these are if they are just happening. Fact is those dooms day prophesies have been long existing in that parallel earth.

However there is one consolation. There you will finding all your Old Testament peers, family members, relatives and acquaintances. However, there, you will also find all your O.T. enemies who have died on earth. Indeed you will find all those Old Testament people who you all have killed in holy or other wars between your different sects.

All Old Testament people, who ever died on this earth, have been teleported to that parallel O.T. earth. You will discover that they have not changed. They have continued to form themselves into opposing sect and they are still waging war, as usual, in that parallel earth. Also every one there continue to sin, perpetually, as usual. However punishment is instantaneous and also perpetual. This creates and sustains hell, there, perpetually.

Only now, you Old Testament people are solely on your own and among only your own kind. There are no New Testament and other spiritually aware people in that parallel earth.

This separation was on going for the past 2000 odd years. When Old Testament people died, they were all sent to that parallel earth where the law, sin and hell reigns and prevails. While, when Christians and other obedient spiritually aware people died, they all rose to be like angels in heaven.

The Lord came to put this sword of separation between Old and New Testament people. He started this practice 2000 odd years ago:
The fullness of time is at hand. Now each set will have their own earth which is conformed to each of their own preaching and ideologies. the O.T. people will have a parallel earth and the N.T. people (and other spiritually aware people) will stay on this earth. This is the perfect separation, solution and end. Glory be to God.

The Lord confirmed four important things related to the law, sin and punishment in hell, as follows:
[size=+2]1.[/size]
19 Now we know that whatsoever things the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Those who are not under the law were not left in limbo. 2000 odd years ago, the Lord introduced righteousness of God that is without the law. For the past 2000 odd years both approaches to God's righteousness were permitted on earth. Now only righteousness of God that is without the law is permitted on earth.
[size=+2]2.[/size]
It is confirmed, also, that no sin is punishable without the law. Sin is definitely punishable for those who preach and esteem the law and they alone.
[size=+2]3.[/size]
13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
It is confirmed that every one who preach and/or esteem the law will inevitable sin. Sin is imputed every where and on every one who preach and/or esteem the law:
[size=+2]4.[/size]
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Therefore all who preach and/or esteem the law will inevitably sin and will inevitably be punished in hell.

In fact, people who preach and/or esteem the law will perpetually sin and will perpetually be punished in hell.

Would you guy who preach and/or esteem the law like to have an earth where the law, sin and punishment in hell are the only rules?

People are entangled with their preaching and what they esteem. This means that people who preach and/or esteem the law, sin and punishment in hell will inevitably end up (by themselves) in a place where the law, sin and punishment in hell are the only rules.

They will simply have it their way. God will let them have it their way. They will have a world all by themselves. They will have their world where only the law, sin and punishment in hell rules. This would be solely for them because, the Lord confirmed, whatsoever things the law says, it says to only them who are under the law

Therefore those who preach and esteem the law will all perpetually sin and all perpetually come short of the glory of God and all be perpetually in punishment in hell. Therefore, in their world, punishment in hell will reign, perpetually. Their world will be hell.

Clearly that would not be kingdom of God. That will not be God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore you guys who preach and esteem the law will end up in a place of your choosing, with only people like yourselves. The question is: Will you all be weeping and gnashing your teeth?
Luke:13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Lord left another choice that is based on righteousness of God that is without the law. The only way to avoid sin and so avoid punishment in hell is to adopt righteousness of God that is without the law. This is achieved through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Then you will be under the Spirit and sin will have no dominion over you. And you will enter God's kingdom of heaven. This is where ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God.

If, in one's life time, one does not adopt righteousness of God that is without the law, then one is doomed. One will inevitably go to that place where, only the law, sin and punishment rules and where everyone sins perpetually and come short of the glory of God perpetually and live in punishment in hell perpetually.
2 Timoty:4
22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
The Lord Jesus is with one only through one's spirit. (Not by repeating slogans)
1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
freelight strikes.............

freelight strikes.............

The Lord left another choice that is based on righteousness of God that is without the law. The only way to avoid sin and so avoid punishment in hell is to adopt righteousness of God that is without the law. This is achieved through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Hi Gurucam,

Well, I see you're ever devoted to be the 'epitome' of ' antinomianism ' ;)

Its taking Paul's gospel to a frightening extreme, since you cant just do away with universal eternal laws, which are in sync with and predicated upon natural/moral laws innate within one's own 'conscience'. So, while you can drop certain man-made customs, ritual or observances if they have no real spiritual value or significance, you cannot do away, discount or reject the eternal laws innate within creation itself, which are mirrored in every soul's conscience.

Remember,...the 'new covenant' is the awakening/impression/regeneration of the laws of God within one's own heart/mind/soul, and the Spirit of God inspiring/motivating one to OBEY those laws naturally, out of LOVE. Laws and principles cant be erased away by wishful thinking,...they are integral to the very nature and movement of creation itself, which also govern the soul's condition, progress and destiny.

In this context I'm not just talking about the 'law of Moses', but cosmic laws. No one 'cult' or 'person' has a 'monopoly' on the INFINITE, neither could they !

Gurucam

Hi Gurucam,

Well, I see you're ever devoted to be the 'epitome' of ' antinomianism ' ;)

Its taking Paul's gospel to a frightening extreme, since you cant just do away with universal eternal laws, which are in sync with and predicated upon natural/moral laws innate within one's own 'conscience'. So, while you can drop certain man-made customs, ritual or observances if they have no real spiritual value or significance, you cannot do away, discount or reject the eternal laws innate within creation itself, which are mirrored in every soul's conscience.

Remember,...the 'new covenant' is the awakening/impression/regeneration of the laws of God within one's own heart/mind/soul, and the Spirit of God inspiring/motivating one to OBEY those laws naturally, out of LOVE. Laws and principles cant be erased away by wishful thinking,...they are integral to the very nature and movement of creation itself, which also govern the soul's condition, progress and destiny.

In this context I'm not just talking about the 'law of Moses', but cosmic laws. No one 'cult' or 'person' has a 'monopoly' on the INFINITE, neither could they !

I have no idea about what you mentioned. Also I am not interested.

I am devoted to nothing on earth. I am not devoted, even to the things which I post on this forum, on this earth.

On earth, I am devoted only to my own spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

My physical body is simply an instrument. And the physical earth is simply a medium. Through this instrument, I post on this forum, on earth.

What I post on this forum is a perfect amalgam of my own spirit and the Holy Spirit. I obtain this perfect amalgam by communing with and being led, unconditionally by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. I discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for me to know, pray for say and do, within my own heart or spirit. This is what I post. I admit this openly.

You seem to want to disprove my claim. You do not seem to perceive that this is possible.

You seemed consumed with things on earth including reading and hearing the ideas of other humans. You seem to be also consumed with organizations and churches and doctrines. And you seem to believe that this is the only way to know things.

Fact is every human can stand alone with the Spirit of God. This is called spiritual self actualization. This is the fabric of Gifts of the Spirit. When one is Spiritually Gifted, one simply knows (intuitively) all there is to know about the particular subject of his Gift.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus totally removed the need for any one to go through any human or other entity to obtain what he has to know, pray for, say and do.

It is said that, knowledge is structured in consciousness. Knowledge is not in physical books and/or physical words. Knowledge which is Truth cannot come to one through another person. This fact is confirmed by the Lord Jesus, privately to only his disciples. Pure knowledge is 'All Truth'. All Truth cone to each person individually and privately through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between the individual spirit of each person and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This Spirit passes All Truth.

I urge you to note that you can go to the source of all things, including all knowledge and All Truth, This source is not without. It is solely within:
John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
33 . . . seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Where do you go to first? Where do you go first to be informed and to know what to pray for, say and do?

Do you go first to the 'epitome' of ' antinomianism ' ???

Please share, how do you live?

You seem committed to Sanatana Dharma.

Sanatana Dharma is not the final frontier. There are many dogmas, instructions and guide lines which humans must intellectually grasp and follow in Sanatana Dharma.

Sanatana Dharma is a living (alive) tradition. It changes to suit both the individual and collective needs of people, at any given place and time. At best Sanatana Dharma serves the generalized needs of any current Hindu population. It cannot and does not serve individuals who may have transcended the current place and time fixation of earth. It is not meant or deigned too do so.

Currently on earth, among Hindus, Sanatana Dharma is consumed with and at best limited to, the ideas and ideals exemplified by Lord Rama. At this level Sanatana Dharma is concerned only with the three Gunas. This is a very limited view and preoccupation. It is none spiritual.

This current preoccupation of Sanatana Dharma, "killeth" spiritual actualization. At this level the vast majority of Hindus are led to depend on the priest class (the Brahmins) to make spiritual intersessions on their behalf. Under current Sanatana Dharma, Hindus are not taught or encourage to become individually spiritually actualized, so as to make their own intercessions at the spirit or quantum level.

These priest class Brahmins are concerned with only the Vedas. The Vedas are concerned only with three Gunas. Lord Krishna advised Arjuna, as follows:
Bhagavat-Gita, Chapter: 2 verse: 45.
The Vedas concern is with the three Gunans. Be freed from the three Gunas, O Arjuna, freed from duality, ever firm in purity, independent of possession, possessed of self.
This is the golden path.

Lord Krishna confirmed that one should not be taken in or consumed, with the ordinary brahmin priest class who currently rule supreme in 'three gunans/Vedas based' Sanatana Dharma. The Lord said:
Bhagavat-Gita, Chapter: 2 verse: 46
To the Enlightened Brahmin, all the Vedas are of no more use than is a small well in a place flooded with water on every side.

Lord Krishna exemplified a life style that is less reliance on the 'three Gunas/Vedas' Dharma of Lord Rama. Lord Krishna exemplified a life style that is more liberating and closer to bringing spirit heaven to physical expression on earth.

The commission which the Lord Jesus committed onto only Paul totally removes the need for any Dharma. This establishes a life style on earth which perfectly, totally and harmoniously brings and sustains spirit heaven to physical expression on earth, absolutely effortlessly.

Lord Rama, Lord Krishna and Lord Jesus are all 'incarnation' or human (physical bodied) expressions, of the divine, Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is literally the intelligence which informs the sustaining of the creation.

In Lord Jesus we have the highest and latest expression or incarnation of Lord Vishnu. And indeed his message is correspondingly the highest and wisest, so far.

There is increasing spiritual actualization in the progression of incarnations of Lord Vishnu. This is totally accepted in Sanatana Dharma. However while Hindus accept this fact. Only some accept that the Lord Jesus was indeed an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. However even they are reluctant to recognize that the Lord Jesus is the most profound incarnation of Lord Vishnu, to grace the surface of earth, so far.

Lord Rama and Lord Krishna came into and operated in environments which, to a great extent, recognized and supported their spiritual actualization. These environments contained significant quantum of spiritually aware people.

However the Lord Jesus ventured into an environment that was down right hostile to and totally dismissive of, His spiritual actualization. The Lord Jesus ventured into an absolutely spiritually dead environment. This environment contained only a few spiritually aware persons. Yet the Lord Jesus persevere and was still able to function spiritually. The Lord Jesus had to be and clearly was more powerful. His God given mission was clearly more challenging.

The fruits of the seed which the Lord Jesus planted 2000 odd years ago has now blossomed in full glory. The surface of earth is this fullness of time. The fullness of time came to earth when very recently, the Age of Aquarius dawned on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I am devoted to nothing on earth. I am not devoted, even to the things which I post on this forum, on this earth.

On earth, I am devoted only to my own spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

My physical body is simply an instrument. And the physical earth is simply a medium. Through this instrument, I post on this forum, on earth.

What I post on this forum is a perfect amalgam of my own spirit and the Holy Spirit. I obtain this perfect amalgam by communing with and being led, unconditionally by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. I discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for me to know, pray for say and do, within my own heart or spirit. This is what I post. I admit this openly.

You seem to want to disprove my claim. You do not seem to perceive that this is possible.

You seemed consumed with things on earth including reading and hearing the ideas of other humans. You seem to be also consumed with organizations and churches and doctrines. And you seem to believe that this is the only way to know things.

Fact is every human can stand alone with the Spirit of God. This is called spiritual self actualization. This is the fabric of Gifts of the Spirit. When one is Spiritually Gifted, one simply knows (intuitively) all there is to know about the particular subject of his Gift.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus totally removed the need for any one to go through any human or other entity to obtain what he has to know, pray for, say and do.

It is said that, knowledge is structured in consciousness. Knowledge is not in physical books and/or physical words. Knowledge which is Truth cannot come to one through another person. This fact is confirmed by the Lord Jesus, privately to only his disciples. Pure knowledge is 'All Truth'. All Truth cone to each person individually and privately through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between the individual spirit of each person and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This Spirit passes All Truth.

I urge you to note that you can go to the source of all things, including all knowledge and All Truth, This source is not without. It is solely within:

Where do you go to first? Where do you go first to be informed and to know what to pray for, say and do?

Do you go first to the 'epitome' of ' antinomianism ' ???

Please share, how do you live?

You seem committed to Sanatana Dharma.

Sanatana Dharma is not the final frontier. There are many dogmas, instructions and guide lines which humans must intellectually grasp and follow in Sanatana Dharma.

Sanatana Dharma is a living (alive) tradition. It changes to suit both the individual and collective needs of people, at any given place and time. At best Sanatana Dharma serves the generalized needs of any current Hindu population. It cannot and does not serve individuals who may have transcended the current place and time fixation of earth. It is not meant or deigned too do so.

Currently on earth, among Hindus, Sanatana Dharma is consumed with and at best limited to, the ideas and ideals exemplified by Lord Rama. At this level Sanatana Dharma is concerned only with the three Gunas. This is a very limited view and preoccupation. It is none spiritual.

This current preoccupation of Sanatana Dharma, "killeth" spiritual actualization. At this level the vast majority of Hindus are led to depend on the priest class (the Brahmins) to make spiritual intersessions on their behalf. Under current Sanatana Dharma, Hindus are not taught or encourage to become individually spiritually actualized, so as to make their own intercessions at the spirit or quantum level.

These priest class Brahmins are concerned with only the Vedas. The Vedas are concerned only with three Gunas. Lord Krishna advised Arjuna, as follows:
This is the golden path.

Lord Krishna confirmed that one should not be taken in or consumed, with the ordinary brahmin priest class who currently rule supreme in 'three gunans/Vedas based' Sanatana Dharma. The Lord said:

Lord Krishna exemplified a life style that is less reliance on the 'three Gunas/Vedas' Dharma of Lord Rama. Lord Krishna exemplified a life style that is more liberating and closer to bringing spirit heaven to physical expression on earth.

The commission which the Lord Jesus committed onto only Paul totally removes the need for any Dharma. This establishes a life style on earth which perfectly, totally and harmoniously brings and sustains spirit heaven to physical expression on earth, absolutely effortlessly.

Lord Rama, Lord Krishna and Lord Jesus are all 'incarnation' or human (physical bodied) expressions, of the divine, Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is literally the intelligence which informs the sustaining of the creation.

In Lord Jesus we have the highest and latest expression or incarnation of Lord Vishnu. And indeed his message is correspondingly the highest and wisest, so far.

There is increasing spiritual actualization in the progression of incarnations of Lord Vishnu. This is totally accepted in Sanatana Dharma. However while Hindus accept this fact. Only some accept that the Lord Jesus was indeed an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. However even they are reluctant to recognize that the Lord Jesus is the most profound incarnation of Lord Vishnu, to grace the surface of earth, so far.

Lord Rama and Lord Krishna came into and operated in environments which, to a great extent, recognized and supported their spiritual actualization. These environments contained significant quantum of spiritually aware people.

However the Lord Jesus ventured into an environment that was down right hostile to and totally dismissive of, His spiritual actualization. The Lord Jesus ventured into an absolutely spiritually dead environment. This environment contained only a few spiritually aware persons. Yet the Lord Jesus persevere and was still able to function spiritually. The Lord Jesus had to be and clearly was more powerful. His God given mission was clearly more challenging.

The fruits of the seed which the Lord Jesus planted 2000 odd years ago has now blossomed in full glory. The surface of earth is this fullness of time. The fullness of time came to earth when very recently, the Age of Aquarius dawned on the surface of earth.

You didn't address my main point about your 'antinomianism', neither did you spend the time to look it up, to see what it is in order to engage the discussion, which is about your rejection of the law of Moses, but I address universal laws and principles in general, laws of nature, laws of consciousness. We've engaged this subject before. If you're not interested in discussion, but just writing lengthy dissertations, go ahead.

My studies in Hinduism have not been as forthcoming recently for studies in Theosophy, but the great truths of all religions especially Hinduism/Buddhism (Sanatana Dharma and her tributaries) are espoused and expounded wonderfully within Theosophy. 'Sanatana Dharma' is the 'eternal way' or 'eternal religion', so naturally it contains the kernel of truth expressed in her various schools, Buddhism being an offspring of it. The 'Perennial Wisdom' is that golden thread within most esoteric schools, because the principles are universal in nature.

As far as earth transforming into a new Golden Age, well that remains to be seen, and is the fascination of both fundamentalist religionists and new-agers abroad. As more souls tune into the Spirit of God, their own God-identity and consciousness,...naturally they will express the nature, qualities and attributes of such.

Gurucam

You didn't address my main point about your 'antinomianism', neither did you spend the time to look it up, to see what it is in order to engage the discussion, which is about your rejection of the law of Moses, but I address universal laws and principles in general, laws of nature, laws of consciousness. We've engaged this subject before. If you're not interested in discussion, but just writing lengthy dissertations, go ahead.

I did address your main point. I said:

I also confirmed:

What I post on this forum is a perfect amalgam of my own spirit and the Holy Spirit. I obtain this perfect amalgam by communing with and being led, unconditionally by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. I discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for me to know, pray for say and do, within my own heart or spirit. This is what I post.

Simultaneously, in these posts, I seek to validate only the revelations in the KJV N.T. I admit this openly.

I can say now: Put very simply. I might look up 'antinomianism', out of curiosity.

However I am not going to spend the time to look up 'antinomianism', to see what it is in order to engage the discussion.

A discussion with who?

I will engage you only personally, as I did so far.

If you make a claim that is not supported by revelations in the KJV N.T. I will quote the verses in the KJV N.T., which literally opposes your claim. I will leave your other claims alone.

This would be enough and very fair. This is what I do.

You have said that all traditions share the same thread of truth. Then if I show you that your claim is contrary to revelations in only one tradition, (say the KJV N.T.) then that would be the end of that. You would have no choice but to accept that your claim in not correct in any other tradition. And therefore you are simply making up your claims, all on your own.

In other words I do not have to look up or read any other material in order to engage you. I can engage you only with the KJV N.T. and that will cover all other sources, for as you said 'all traditions share the same thread of truth'.

So let us not waste time. I discern no sense in your dancing around in so many traditions when you claim that all have the same thread of truth.

My posts with respect to the O.T. is supported literally and totally by revelations in the KJV N.T.

It is not important to me to find out what 'antinomianism' is or on what they based their ideas.

As far as earth transforming into a new Golden Age, well that remains to be seen, and is the fascination of both fundamentalist religionists and new-agers abroad. As more souls tune into the Spirit of God, their own God-identity and consciousness,...naturally they will express the nature, qualities and attributes of such.

Where did you get the idea that 'the earth is transforming to a new Golden Age'? The Age of Aquarius which has already graced the surface of earth does not give rise to a new Golden Age.

However the Age of Aquarius does bring and sustains enough spirituality, on the surface of earth to make it not hospitable to spiritually dead people. Fact is whenever a consequential new alignment of planets and other heavenly occurs, it changes consciousness on the surface of earth. Then some people who were previously suited to earth, becomes not any more suited to the surface of earth. Simultaneously others from elsewhere, become suitable.

When the surface of earth move from the physical Age of Pisces to the Spiritual Age of Aquarius, spiritually dead people must be displaced. This naturally and spontaneously give rise to need to have spiritually dead people teleported out of the surface of earth, to a parallel earth which is conformed to or entangled with, their ideologies.

Since spiritually dead people preach and/or simply pay lip service to the law, sin and punishment in hell, then it is appropriate for them to have a parallel earth, all their own, where the law, sin and punishment in hell is only way of life.

Is it not fair that they live among only their own kind in an earth that is totally conformed to the law, sin and punishment in hell? This requires no judgment of the spiritually dead. They simply have it their way without making any judgment on them.

My studies in Hinduism have not been as forthcoming recently for studies in Theosophy, but the great truths of all religions especially Hinduism/Buddhism (Sanatana Dharma and her tributaries) are espoused and expounded wonderfully within Theosophy. 'Sanatana Dharma' is the 'eternal way' or 'eternal religion', so naturally it contains the kernel of truth expressed in her various schools, Buddhism being an offspring of it. The 'Perennial Wisdom' is that golden thread within most esoteric schools, because the principles are universal in nature.

No one gets truth (great or simple) by 'studies'. Getting Truth was never and is never an intellectual pursuit. Truth was always and is always, obtained only through an internal intuitive search of one's own heart or spirit.

Also truth is never gotten at the 'herding' general level of any tradition. If you want Truth you have to get to an Enlightened Master (in any tradition). However he would accept and help you only if you are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore you have to be first chosen by God. Only then can a Master help you onto the path to Truth. If he is bared from helping you (because you are not ready) he will not insult you by sending you off. Instead he will reaffirm the parables and generalized ideals and law of your previous tradition.

Then you will go your merry way firm in the belief that your tradition has all Truth. This is what billions who seek Truth, get. . . . . simply because they are not yet ready to know Truth.

Fact is, All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth. You have to connect with this Spirit, intuitively through your own spirit.

Then he will tell you that no human, no physical spoken words, no written words, not even from him, can tell or give, you Truth. He would introduce you to a meditation technique. And through your faithful practice of this technique you can come to know Truth. This is the only way that one can come to know Truth. Knowing Truth is possible only privately, individually and intuitively, through one's own heart or spirit from the Spirit of Truth.

Knowing Truth has absolutely nothing to do with studying.
2 Timothy: 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God . . .
1 Corinthians 2 KJV N.T.

Do you include those two threads of truth as being in all traditions? As you have said, if this thread is true in the KJV N.T. then it must be true in all traditions.

Or are you leaving those revelations out so that you can go ahead and study scriptures and not seek it by inspiration?

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clarifying points.............

clarifying points.............

I did address your main point. I said:

The term refers to an attitude and belief that is 'anti-law' in nature,...a link is usually shared affording an explanation of the subject being meant to be 'discussed'. Since you refuse to make an effort to consult the definition, you refuse and retard an actual discussion being shared here. Remember, this is a discussion board. I've already addressed the issue of your rejection of the 'law', for your own 'spirit-leadings',...but this for most people just confuses the issue. The point being shared on my part is that universal, eternal laws cannot be dismissed since they are intrinsic to the very fabric of existence and the government of all actions.

I also confirmed:

What I post on this forum is a perfect amalgam of my own spirit and the Holy Spirit. I obtain this perfect amalgam by communing with and being led, unconditionally by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. I discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for me to know, pray for say and do, within my own heart or spirit. This is what I post.

We know that's what you go by. (just your own spirit amalgam :p).

Simultaneously, in these posts, I seek to validate only the revelations in the KJV N.T. I admit this openly.

That's your chosen limitation, since the KJV Bible is not the most perfect or reliable translation. We have better ones now that more manuscripts are available to compare and draw better representations of the text. Still,....the written word is limited, as "the letter kills while the Spirit gives life". That which comes thru 'man' is subject to imperfection, distortion, so no one 'version' of a religious book is necessarily the 'be all, end all' of anything. its just another 'version' ;)

I can say now: Put very simply. I might look up 'antinomianism', out of curiosity.

However I am not going to spend the time to look up 'antinomianism', to see what it is in order to engage the discussion.

This doesn't make sense,....since the reason I shared the link is in order for you to engage in an informed/intelligent discussion on the subject of 'laws'.

If you make a claim that is not supported by revelations in the KJV N.T. I will quote the verses in the KJV N.T., which literally opposes your claim. I will leave your other claims alone.

Tit for tat. The KJV version is a good translation for its day (the 17th century), but we have better translations and manuscripts from which to draw. See my expose on the KJV here (videos included).

You have said that all traditions share the same thread of truth. Then if I show you that your claim is contrary to revelations in only one tradition, (say the KJV N.T.) then that would be the end of that. You would have no choice but to accept that your claim in not correct in any other tradition. And therefore you are simply making up your claims, all on your own.

In Theosophy, the esoteric universal laws and principles behind all existence/creation are the same, yet expressed or articulated in different symbols or metaphors within different traditions. Go here for starters, from a Theosophical perspective. The laws of nature and spirit are universal.

In other words I do have to look up or read any other material in order to engage you. I can engage you only with the KJV N.T. and that will cover all other sources, for as you said 'all traditions share the same thread of truth'.

So let us not waste time. I discern no sense in your dancing around in so many traditions when you claim that all have the same thread of truth.

The KJV asides, I'm specifically addressing your 'anti-law' stance and as far as universal law goes, I take a Theosophical view on this (currently), so its best to understand that within its 'context-parameters'. The KJV or the NT by itself is not the only religious text in the world having truth. 'God' is a universal, omnipresent reality, and its wisdom is all-pervading, found in the traditions of both east and west.

Where did you get the idea that 'the earth is transforming to a new Golden Age'? The Age of Aquarius which has already graced the surface of earth does give rise to a new Golden Age.

It was your reference to the Age of Aquarius that I was touching on. You'd have to distinguish your view from a more purely new-age one, and show to traditionalist bible believers that your view is tenable.

However the Age of Aquarius does bring and sustains enough spirituality, on the surface of earth to make it not hospitable to spiritually dead people. Fact is whenever a consequential new alignment of planets and other heavenly occurs, it changes consciousness on the surface of earth. Then some people who were previously suited to earth, becomes not any more suited to the surface of earth. Simultaneously others from elsewhere, become suitable.

When the surface of earth move from the physical Age of Pisces to the Spiritual Age of Aquarius, spiritually dead people must be displaced. This naturally and spontaneously give rise to need to have spiritually dead people teleported out of the surface of earth, to a parallel earth which is conformed to or entangled with, their ideologies.

That's fine according to the law of correspondence,...since you naturally gravitate towards that realm that matches your own vibration or frequency (realms of heaven/hell and inbetween), in the spirit world. Where this is found in the NT however is more difficult to prove, as far as orthodox Christian is concerned.

Since spiritually dead people preach and/or simply pay lip service to the law, sin and punishment in hell, then it is appropriate for them to have a parallel earth, all their own, where the law, sin and punishment in hell is only way of life.

Is it not fair that they live among only their own kind in an earth that is totally conformed to the law, sin and punishment in hell?

Perhaps, but where in the NT is there anything about a parallel earth, or earth having a kind of astral-double?

No one gets truth (great or simple) by 'studies'. Getting Truth was never and is never an intellectual pursuit. Truth was always and is always, obtained only through an internal intuitive search of one's own heart or spirit.

While I'm somewhat 'studied' in comparative religions and other schools of philosophy/metaphysics,....I've NEVER said or assumed that 'study' takes the place of 'enlightment' or personal 'religious experience' and 'practice' ever. I ever affirm that 'God' is a reality intimately and personally known or realized intuitively within one's own 'being', Self-evident. On these grounds I agree with you.

Also truth is never gotten at the 'herding' general level of any tradition. If you want Truth you have to get to an Enlightened Master (in any tradition). However he would accept and help you only if you are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore you have to first chosen by God. Only then would he help you onto the path to Truth.

:think: - this is true within certain traditions, the master/disciple, guru/chela relationship. However, there are ways to be enlightened that do not include such rigorous undertakings in this modern day and age.

Then he will tell you that no human, no physical spoken words, no written words, not even from him, can tell or give, you Truth. He would introduce you to a meditation technique. And through your faithful practice of this technique you can come to know Truth. This is the only way that one can come to know Truth. Knowing Truth is possible only privately, individually and intuitively, through one's own heart or spirit from the Spirit of Truth.

In essence and principle I agree. I don't think I've shared otherwise, except to expound on other features of religious life.

Knowing Truth has absolutely nothing to do with studying.

See above. Never-the-less, right study and intellectual application and discipline is essential within the context of conditional knowledge in religious life and practice. If you don't think so, then throw your NKV bible away, no longer make a reference to it for anything, and no longer study anything. If you do that you cant "relate" anything.

The truth is, that without an intellectual foundation and language to RELATE anything, you'd have nothing to communicate, since we must use symbolic language to do so, hence its 'necessity' at a 'relational' level. All tools (language, books, concepts, ideas, ideals, religious ritual/forms/mythology) are included in the comprehension of reality, or in engaging theology, obviously.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Learning the bible takes a lot of study and prayer. But Gurucam is right about the aquarium teaching. You can't learn this stuff by reading. Telescopic teleportation of grey water matter. Your mind must first become numb. The earth cannot hold this together.

Gurucam

1. The term refers to an attitude and belief that is 'anti-law' in nature,...a link is usually shared affording an explanation of the subject being meant to be 'discussed'. Since you refuse to make an effort to consult the definition, you refuse and retard an actual discussion being shared here. Remember, this is a discussion board. I've already addressed the issue of your rejection of the 'law', for your own 'spirit-leadings',...but this for most people just confuses the issue. The point being shared on my part is that universal, eternal laws cannot be dismissed since they are intrinsic to the very fabric of existence and the government of all actions.

We know that's what you go by. (just your own spirit amalgam :p).

2. That's your chosen limitation, since the KJV Bible is not the most perfect or reliable translation. We have better ones now that more manuscripts are available to compare and draw better representations of the text. Still,....the written word is limited, as "the letter kills while the Spirit gives life". That which comes thru 'man' is subject to imperfection, distortion, so no one 'version' of a religious book is necessarily the 'be all, end all' of anything. its just another 'version' ;)

In 2. above you pointed out what you perceive to be the limitation of the KJV N.T. And describe the KJV N.T. as my chosen limitation.

Then in 1. above you try to sell me your chosen limitation.

That simply demonstrate that you are trying to be smart with foolishness.

It all seems to 'boil down' to who is making the more informed choice. This is anchored on the approach which one uses to make that choice.

I have indicated how I make my choice. I use the spiritual approach (the intuitive, internal approach).

You have indicated that you use the lettered approach (the 'seen', intellectual and external approach).

However every lettered (i.e. 'seen'/physical/external) thing comes from the consciousness (i.e. 'not seen'/spirit dimension) of some human.

The very source of all the things which you study (or intellectualize) is purely, first, 'not seen', intuitive and spiritual. They exist, first, in abstraction within some human. This can never be the other way around.

Therefore the (written or other) works which you are studying (intellectualizing) are simply the intuitive/spiritual perceptions of one or more persons.

I simply enter my inquiry at the level of intuitive/spiritual perception.

You chose to enter and dwell on, your inquiry, at the lower level. You choose to focus your inquiry on the written records of the intuitive/spiritual discernment, of one or more human.

You are therefore, inevitably imprisoned or enslaved by such persons.

You have to wake up to the fact that all spoken and written ideas originate in abstraction within people. Then you must also seek that origin within your self and stop relying on the physical expression of other people's abstractions.

This should, at least, awaken you to your own deluded state and your approach which 'killeth' your own intuitive/spiritual actualization.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life
You are using the dead or 'killeth' path. You are not using the path which giveth life. Life come from knowing All Truth. This is how and where All Truth is derived:
Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: . . . .
17 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
There is absolutely no ambiguity in the KJV N.T. about how and where one will find All Truth. Truth is not at all in any letters (i.e. not in any physically spoken or physically written scriptures). All Truth are delivered without physically spoken and/or physically written words. All Truth are delivered privately and individually to each person, through a totally none physical pathway. This is done through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between each person's spirit/heart and the Spirit of Truth.

You did say that threads of truth run through all traditions. Do you not hold that the above revelations are threads of truth which run through all traditions?

Don't you recognize those threads of truth? Or is it not convenient, at this time, for you to recognize those threads of truth?

Last edited: