How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

It was your reference to the Age of Aquarius that I was touching on. You'd have to distinguish your view from a more purely new-age one, and show to traditionalist bible believers that your view is tenable.

I will raise two points with respect to the above.

First: when I seek to be more clear, readers complain about the length of my post. Even you have said:
. . . writing lengthy dissertations, go ahead.
Seems that you do not mind it if I serve only you by 'writing lengthy dissertations'.

Second: I cannot and do not wish to, reference every idea floating around. I made no mention of 'New Age'. Fact is 'New Age' are not simply 'New' and 'Age' in the general English Language meaning.

'New Age' stands as a name or description of some thing similar to 'Christianity', 'Sanatana Dharma', 'Islam', 'Judaism', etc.

'New Age' has all its own dimensions and seems to be vying for its place among all the above.

I have long confirmed that my focus on this forum, with respect to things (written things) of this earth, is limited to the KJV N.T.

I do not see the need to further "distinguish my view"

If I mention the Age of Aquarius and that lead you to the idea of 'New Age' movement, it is not that I need to distinguish my terms. It clear that you are careless, confused and simply wasting valuable space and time on this forum.

My perception is that you are either unwitting or you are (unwittingly) trying to be smart with foolishness.

At any event I 'see' you as one in serious confusion. It certainly takes unwitting-ness to end there.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Freelight,

Those who in any way promote and/or use lettered discernment (instead of spirit discernment) are invariably 'entangled' with physical/lettered discernment. They are not at all 'entangled' with spiritual discernment or with things spiritual.

Eventually they are inevitably 'teleported' to a parallel earth, where all people live only by physical/lettered discernment. No one there know of or live by, intuitive/spiritual discernment.

Those who live by lettered/physical discernment are called the spiritually dead. For the past 2000 odd years, on earth, they were also called 'intellectuals'.

Those who live by intuitive/spiritual discernment are called the spiritually aware. They are also called 'intuits'.

For most of the past 2000 odd years, 'intellectuals' ruled this world. 'Intuits' were looked down at and persecuted by, 'intellectuals'. However things have changed drastically. 'Intuits are the 'meek' who, according to the prophesy of the Lord Jesus, would inherit the earth. Their time is at hand. 'Intellectuals' are no longer relevant on the surface of this earth and they are to be teleported out of here is one fell scoop.

(Fact is the original Eve was meek. She was led intuitively. She never judged anything. She simply obeyed her own intuitions. Her intuitions were informed by her higher, expanded, all knowing mind. This led her into perpetually heavenly life. At that time, she was not awakened to intellectual discernment and intellectual running of her life. Then she fell from Grace.

Eve, fell from grace when she was awakened to her intellectual faculty or intellectual capacity and proceeded to run her life according to her own intellectualizing. She was no longer the meek. She no longer simply followed her own intuitions without assessing or questioning its guidance. She now had a full blown ego. She knew. She had her own 'half baked' intellectually derived 'wisdom' derived through her lower sub-conscious mind. She then allow these intellectual derived ideas to run her life. Every thing ceased to be perfect. Her life became a living hell. One has to reverse this in order to return to a heavenly life. . . . This is highly summarized.
)

For the past 2000 odd years spiritually dead people lived on earth together with spiritually aware people. They jointly created and sustained the reality on earth.

This is destine to change suddenly and totally. Soon all spiritually dead people are to be teleported out of here and into their own parallel earth. Their parallel earth has long existed. It is totally devoid of spiritually aware beings. This makes that parallel earth, very sad, desolate and hellish. Also the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach that parallel earth. In fact all the dooms day, fullness of time events that are mentioned in the KJV N.T. describe the on-going reality in that parallel earth.

After the mass teleportation, out of here, of all spiritually dead persons, only spiritually aware people will be left here. Before this event nothing seriously bad will happen on earth. Most bad things will affect only spiritually dead people. Most humans will not perceive it this way.

Then after this event, only good things will happen on the surface of this original earth. In fact, the surface of earth will be be quickly, spontaneously and naturally transformed to a modern Garden of Eden. God's kingdom of heaven will be on earth. Food will grown and be available, spontaneously and bountifully, every where. Fresh water will also be available every where bountifully.

Then every of one's slightest desire will be fulfilled effortlessly and bountifully. Humans, by comparing their past life on earth with their present life on earth, will perceive that God's kingdom of heaven is on earth. From their perceptive, there will be absolutely no suffering on earth. Indeed this would be a heaven of great sorts on earth.

However spiritually dead people will not be on this earth. They will now be living in a parallel earth that is a totally different. Their experience will also be totally different.

The time for the spiritually dead to change their ways is now, immediately.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
cornflakes.....

cornflakes.....

In 2. above you pointed out what you perceive to be the limitation of the KJV N.T. And describe the KJV N.T. as my chosen limitation.

Then in 1. above you try to sell me your chosen limitation.

Not selling anything, my former 'points' stand.

I have indicated how I make my choice. I use the spiritual approach (the intuitive, internal approach).

Many of us do as well. Already touched on this.

You have indicated that you use the lettered approach (the 'seen', intellectual and external approach).

That's your assumption.

You chose to enter and dwell on, your inquiry, at the lower level. You choose to focus your inquiry on the written records of the intuitive/spiritual discernment, of one or more human.

I've already clearly stated that human language, intellect, concepts are necessary in order to relate and communicate. That's all they are....'pointers', 'referents', 'symbols'. I'm not the one claiming that to endorse any particular version of the Bible, in your case the KJV. Seems like you're attached to the "letter"? I've already exposed the vanity of a KJV-Only ism here. (this is a minor point, unless one makes it 'major')

You are therefore, inevitably imprisoned or enslaved by such persons.

I'm a free spirit exploring many different religious texts, cultures and traditions. Truth or 'reality' is universal, its only in its various creative expressions that particulars come to the fore.

You have to wake up to the fact that all spoken and written ideas originate in abstraction within people. Then you must also seek that origin within your self and stop relying on the physical expression of other people's abstractions.

This should, at least, awaken you to your own deluded state and your approach which 'killeth' your own intuitive/spiritual actualization.

You are using the dead or 'killeth' path. You are not using the path which giveth life.

'God, Spirit alone is Life. Instead of seeing this is always my fundamental understanding or knowledge base,...there appears to be an effort to divide, scrutinize or pre-judge based on presuppositions.

'God' right now, is the One and Only Life or Consciousness that IS. - as theologians, we COMMUNICATE using words. Of course the 'word' is never the thing it refers to. Its just a word.

Perhaps a 'zen' break would be good about now ;)

There is absolutely no ambiguity in the KJV N.T. about how and where one will find All Truth. Truth is not at all in any letters (i.e. not in any physically spoken or physically written scriptures). All Truth are delivered without physically spoken and/or physically written words. All Truth are delivered privately and individually to each person, through a totally none physical pathway. This is done through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between each person's spirit/heart and the Spirit of Truth.

Round the circle we go. Of course, the Spirit teaches, leads, guides. Who said otherwise?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I will raise two points with respect to the above.

First: when I seek to be more clear, readers complain about the length of my post. Even you have said:

Seems that you do not mind it if I serve only you by 'writing lengthy dissertations'.

Second: I cannot and do not wish to, reference every idea floating around. I made no mention of 'New Age'. Fact is 'New Age' are not simply 'New' and 'Age' in the general English Language meaning.

'New Age' stands as a name or description of some thing similar to 'Christianity', 'Sanatana Dharma', 'Islam', 'Judaism', etc.

'New Age' has all its own dimensions and seems to be vying for its place among all the above.

I have long confirmed that my focus on this forum, with respect to things (written things) of this earth, is limited to the KJV N.T.

I do not see the need to further "distinguish my view"

If I mention the Age of Aquarius and that lead you to the idea of 'New Age' movement, it is not that I need to distinguish my terms. It clear that you are careless, confused and simply wasting valuable space and time on this forum.

My perception is that you are either unwitting or you are (unwittingly) trying to be smart with foolishness.

At any event I 'see' you as one in serious confusion. It certainly takes unwitting-ness to end there.

I was just saying that a clarification of the 'Age of Aquarius' would be helpful, since its usually associated with some new-age concept, or having some astrological significance. You would need to show how your 'concept' or 'use' of such a term is similar or different from the common assumption. Fundamentalists might not buy the concept, unless you could show how it 'biblically' fits and would be tenable to more conservative traditionalist Christians (just using that target audience as an example, since a good number here are of that category).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Freelight,

Those who in any way promote and/or use lettered discernment (instead of spirit discernment) are invariably 'entangled' with physical/lettered discernment. They are not at all 'entangled' with spiritual discernment or with things spiritual.

Eventually they are inevitably 'teleported' to a parallel earth, where all people live only by physical/lettered discernment. No one there know of or live by, intuitive/spiritual discernment.

Those who live by lettered/physical discernment are called the spiritually dead. For the past 2000 odd years, on earth, they were also called 'intellectuals'.

Those who live by intuitive/spiritual discernment are called the spiritually aware. They are also called 'intuits'.

For the past 2000 odd years spiritually dead people lived on earth together with spiritually aware people. They jointly created and sustained the reality on earth.

This is destine to change suddenly and totally. Soon all spiritually dead people are to be teleported out of here and into their own parallel earth. Their parallel earth has long existed. It is totally devoid of spiritually aware beings. This makes that parallel earth, very sad, desolate and hellish. Also the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach that parallel earth. In fact all the dooms day, fullness of time events that are mentioned in the KJV N.T. describe the on-going reality in that parallel earth.

After the mass teleportation, out of here, of all spiritually dead persons. Only spiritually aware people will be left here. After this event, absolutely nothing bad will happen on the surface of this original earth. In fact, the surface of earth will be be quickly, spontaneously and naturally transformed to a modern Garden of Eden. God's kingdom of heaven will be on earth.

Living in, such a parallel earth is a totally different experience for the spiritually dead.

The time for the spiritually dead to change their ways is now, immediately.

When might this mass-transit or 'teleportation-jump' take place?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Aikido7,

You are sadly mistaken. You have anchored your belief and life on error (misunderstanding).

This is probably why "after your clinical treatment yesterday, you were certainly "dead" on all fronts!" I would suspect that the major cause of your physical illness is operating behind the scenes. This is your strong and deluded ego (we all have them). This often gives rise to arrogance, inflexibility and hardness (on oneself in particular).

One's ego is a composite of one's own intellectually derived deluded ideas and beliefs.

You seem to be esteeming your ego too strongly, this destroys you in many ways. Internally your ego, undermines, overrides and/or relegates the natural wisdom (i.e. omniscience and omnipotence) which is within you. This natural wisdom, if allowed to flow freely, can and do keep you and your physical body in perfect functionality and harmony.

If you over ride your ego you can have a spontaneous healing. 'You have to let go and let God'. This is describe as, dis-entanglement. It is the act of dis-entangling your higher truly wise self from you lower deluded self.

Do you know that this approach to healing (i.e. spontaneous healing) is validated as a scientific fact, by modern scientists over and over again. It is called dis-entanglement.

Modern scientists practice dis-entanglement routinely in their experiments. They know that everyone's ego interferes with their experiments and the results. This is called entanglement. It is spooky action at a distance or near by. It is just plain spooky.

So they dis-entangle themselves from their experiments. Their aim is to remove their own deluded ideas (i.e. their egos) from interfering with the process and out come of their scientific experiments. Their aim is to allow only natural forces of Nature (omniscience and omnipotence) to direct and determine the process and end of their experiments.

They do this by simply physically distancing themselves from the location when and where their experiment is being done. Spiritually aware people have been doing this for all eternity simply through an informed meditation practice, without removing themselves.

However, in spite of the wide spread acceptance and use of dis-entanglement in science everywhere, medical practitioners are denying their patients this approach to healing.

They do not want to admit that both you (your ego) and them (their collective egos) have conspired to make you ill, in the first pace and are now also conspiring to disrupt your spontaneous healing. (Here, for clarity of understanding, 'ego' can be replaced by 'half baked knowledge')

Fact is modern medical science is making you sick, simply by conditioning your ego with their medical 'wisdom'. Modern medical wisdom is anchored on setting up connections between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment. These are 'hard wired' ideas. When you accept their wisdom your ego also becomes 'hard wired' with their expectations according to what they project to be connection between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment.

Then if you are an ego driven person, then you would be left brain oriented. This would be your curse because: then, your ego will naturally spontaneously and easily undermine and override the mind of your wiser, 'field of all possibility' higher, health sustaining and health restoring, right side brain. And you will physically create and sustain all diseases according to modern medical connections between actions, symptoms, diseases and treatment.

Fact is, when you let these modern medical people into your head (i.e. when you accept their 'half baked' wisdom), they determine and rule your ego. Then your ego lead you to over ride and relegate your higher mind. Your higher mind is your, in built, omniscient and omnipotent mind. This is the mind of your right side brain. This mind can and do override all odds and sustains and/or restore your health perfectly. This is it's God given work.

When your ego or lower mind over-rides your higher mind your health prevention and health restoring mechanisms are undermined and/or destroyed. Then, diseases are create and sustained, in your physical body, according to the ideas of your ego.

The latest evidence has confirmed that modern medical science are masters of creating diseases. Simply by conditioning your ego (your left side brain) with their half baked knowledge which they label 'modern medical wisdom'. This create and sustains disease in your physical body. Then they sell you diagnoses and treatments. This is their way of life. Seems also that they will keep you sick, if you do not use their old elaborate system.

They are in charge of health care most every where. However they are in a serious conflict of interest position. Their old system keeps them relevant, employed, God like and at play. They are not moving to liberate 'healing and good health' into its natural, wiser and new modern scientific basis. This is in the realm of individual spiritual self actualization. It is subjective. They seem to fear their own extinction. This new approach will indeed undermined the status quo and privileged wealthy position of current health care providers.

This resistance to individual spiritual self actualization is not new. This liberation of individuals into spiritual self actualization, is exactly what the Lord Jesus sought to introduce 2000 odd years. However that too, would have undermined the status quo and privileged position of wealthy Old Testament rulers, back then. Therefore these Old Testament rulers opposed the Lord strongly. In fact they openly denied, persecuted, blasphemed and undermined him, then aided his murder. They believed that they had successfully run him 'out of town'.

Today, our modern medical practitioners are doing some thing similar. They are resisting new modern scientifically validate and far more superior technology for heath care. The Old human breeds always resist change which empowers a New and different bread of humans.

Our modern medical practitioners are doing, today, the same thing (either wittingly or unwittingly) which those Old Testament cronies did 2000 odd years ago.

However the undermining of spiritual self actualization cannot be contained this time around. There is now overwhelming spiritual awareness and planetary and heavenly bodies spiritual support on the surface of earth.

Spontaneous remission as a primary tool for healing is at the door step of humanity in scientifically validated terms and in full glory. Indeed the fullness of time is at hand. Our modern medical system will be totally dismantled naturally and spontaneously.

If they (our traditional medical people) do not innovate, they will also be teleported (alive while they live or dead, if they die before) to that parallel earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine. It is very natural law that every one inevitably reaches the destination of his or her own personal entanglement and disposition.

The fact that I can explain this in such clarity on this forum, testifies to the already established reign of spirituality on the surface of earth. Dis-entanglement' is the way forward.

Dis-entanglement is described as 'letting go and letting God'.

'This is how you let go and let God':

You have to start with a meditation technique which will effectively lead you to silence all your though. This is necessary because your thoughts are anchored on foolishness and wrong information. This is how you let go. Then the Spirit of God will simply surface and operate through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus from within your own heart or spirit and fix up all things in your life. This is how you let God.

You will notice that this is only about your spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is all spirit. This is absolutely not about the written scriptures, manuscripts, Greek/English dictionaries, history, the law, sin or hell, the physical Lord Jesus and all those other things with which you are preoccupied.

Friends every one on this chosen forum need to read this post. However only a few will actually read it and fewer still will get the message . . . this is the prophesy of the Lord Jesus . . . so be it. The knowledge, it seems, must still be hidden from some.
. . . for indeed many must and will be teleported out of here and into continuing darkness which befits them.

The surface of earth is very bright under the blazing light of the glory and grace of God. There is just no room here (anymore) for the dead'.
I have worked in the medical field for years and you might be surprised at the new and emerging paradigm.

If a patient wants to pray to God, Allah or Vishnu, they should do so.
If they want to use crystals or acupuncture, go for it!
If they want to use the scientific medical model, they should do so.
If they want to mix and match, nothing is standing in their way.

As far as me making mistakes, stroking my own ego and acting less-than-perfect in my personal and public life, I plead guilty.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'God' of wonders.....

'God' of wonders.....

If a patient wants to pray to God, Allah or Vishnu, they should do so.

:) I'm sure 'God' (the Big Guy in the sky, or that universal principle or omnipresent Spirit) is just fine going by whatever 'name' a true heart or soul is using to call upon Him, if sincerely from the heart, since it is the quality, tone and motive of one's 'prayer' that matters.

A "God help me", is sufficient,...even though 'God' is not God's name. 'God' in his utmost purity and infinity is nameless/formless. Man has named him and recognizes him in various forms.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
:) I'm sure 'God' (the Big Guy in the sky, or that universal principle or omnipresent Spirit) is just fine going by whatever 'name' a true heart or soul is using to call upon Him, if sincerely from the heart, since it is the quality, tone and motive of one's 'prayer' that matters.

A "God help me", is sufficient,...even though 'God' is not God's name. 'God' in his utmost purity and infinity is nameless/formless. Man has named him and recognizes him in various forms.
Quality, tone and motive do not seem to be concerns of the God I believe in. He is interested in running the universe. I don't think he pays attention to us in a way like we pay attention to others. He is infinite and is so much more above and beyond finite human concerns.

Gurucam

When might this mass-transit or 'teleportation-jump' take place?

As soon as the Age of Aquarius has fully taken over, from the Age of Pisces, on the surface of earth. This could be within 10 years. It could be before. Our 'particle accelerating' physicists can accelerate this event by opening their own black hole portal. (any day now?)

Also the various ways of death on earth enables the spiritually dead to be teleported out of here and into their own parallel earth. Wars which are prevalent mostly among spiritually dead people are also expediting this transference in large numbers. Therefore do not be alarmed if there is serious escalation of wars and natural disasters. These are all tools for expediting teleportation of humans to destination dimensions, which are better suited to their entanglement.

This is karma. Karma is rooted in entanglement. What you promote and esteem on earth in this life determines where you end up in your next life. If you preach and esteem the law, sin and punishment in hell then when you die you and (only) all people like you will go to that parallel earth where all the rule is anchored only on the law, sin and punishment in hell. It is all fair.

On earth such people rode piggy back on spiritually aware people. However when they go to that parallel earth (all by themselves) they will face the lettered and unflinching operation of the law, sin and punishment in hell. Life then will be served to them according to what they paid lip service and/or esteemed on earth, previously. If on the original earth they served in wars, then they will be serving in wars in that other parallel earth, but only among their own kind.

The 'great powers' of the past 2000 odd years, were all letter discern-ers. They were all 'intellectuals'. They dominated churches, governments, capitalism, medicine, science. Indeed they dominated and ruled over every institution, discipline, profession and every things else.

They are flexing their old muscles. The recent visit of the Pope to the U.S.A. an example of the Old trying to reinvent themselves. Prophesy and reality is not that Old reinvent themselves and become the New. The New always displaces, relegates and replaces the Old. In every transformation on earth the Old is always rendered redundant and into suffering. Only a few from among the Old are ever 'chosen' for the New reality/Age. (I do not mean the New Age Movement. I do not know much about that organization)

Their time has passed. Intuitions rules.

"All a great power has to do to destroy it self is to persist in trying to do the impossible."

Stephen Vizinczey​

Last edited:

Gurucam

I have worked in the medical field for years and you might be surprised at the new and emerging paradigm.

The latest truth to surface is that: modern medical practitioners are killing their patients with their modern scientific diagnoses. This is commonly enunciated as follows: "many patients are dying from their diagnoses rather than from their illness." (there is abundant medical evidence which supports this fact. I can provide some.)

A modern medical practitioner is inevitably 'entangled' with his modern medical training. Then by simply being present with his patient he influences him. Through 'spooky action close up' the patient becomes 'entangled' with the modern medical training of his modern medical doctor. It is even worse if the doctor verbalizes his 'wisdom'. In both instances this flawed modern medical wisdom enter the consciousness of patients.

Then these modern medical idea over ride the higher unbounded mind of spontaneous healing in the patient. Then the full and terminal expression of the illness according to modern medical idea of symptoms, diagnoses and disease, is strengthened or materializes.

It is becoming increasingly clear that modern medical practitioners have to stop diagnosing and also stop sharing their diagnoses. In fact it is not safe or expedient for the health and well-being of sick people for modern medical practitioners to be any where near them. This is actually the beginning of the end of modern medical practitioners and their discipline as it exists today. It is becoming abundantly clear that their entanglement with the half baked ideas of modern medical science is silently killing their patients, through 'spooky action up close'.

Fact is in wiser traditions of Old, medical practitioner were called healers. They were not entangled with the half baked ideas of modern medical science. They were entangled with spontaneous healing. They were entangled with their own higher and unbounded mind, which initiates spontaneous healing.

Then when diseased people came in their presence, magical/miraculous healing occurred. Through 'spooky action close up' these healer cause these diseased people to simply awakened to their own higher and unbounded mind, which initiates spontaneous healing within them. Spontaneous healing occurred.

These 'healer' were like the Lord Jesus. They had the Gift of the Spirit, to heal. This is already happening, with increasing regularity, on earth. This will soon replace modern medical practitioners every where.

Fact is most modern medical persons have bought into modern medical science only because they were spiritually dead. If they do not become spiritually aware in these last days, they will be teleported out of here, like all other spiritually dead people.

These are not my ideas. I obtain these ideas directly from the Spirit of Truth, only because I deliver them as I get them, i.e. without soften or altering them in any way.

My perception is that anyone who is prepared to boldly deliver their intuitive insights from the Spirit of Truth, without soften or altering them in any way, can and will have them.

For most people, their ego (self interests and conditioning) gets in the way. They cannot deliver any thing 'ego-less-ly. This lacking capability keeps one separated from one's higher 'all knowing' and expanded mind. It is only by operating from this mind that one initiate and do 'miracles', like knowing and delivering these truths.

Today's miracles are tomorrows every day things.

You may notice that "Freelight" is having great difficulty in even imagining that one can know these things which I post, miraculously.

At every opportunity he is seeking to drag me into his spiritually dead, 'intellectual' way, which killeth. He is dying to hear me say that I got my information like he gets his, i.e. through some 'hand me down' source. He is looking for the false comfort of company.

With out making any judgment. I must confirm that this is the way of spiritually dead. They do not like to be spiritually dead by themselves alone. They are only comfortable when they believe that everyone is spiritually dead like them. This is why it would be very difficult for them in their own parallel earth where they will be among only their own kind.

Fact is I get all my information 'first hand' from the Spirit of Truth. This is now, the new and ruling way on earth. However few will realize and know this before too late is the cry.

Aikido7, please post some of those new and emerging paradigm in the medical filed.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

The latest truth to surface is that: modern medical practitioners are killing their patients with their modern scientific diagnoses. This is commonly enunciated as follows: "many patients are dying from their diagnoses rather than from their illness." (there is abundant medical evidence which supports this fact. I can provide some.)

A modern medical practitioner is inevitably 'entangled' with his modern medical training. Then by simply being present with his patient he influences him. Through 'spooky action close up' the patient becomes 'entangled' with the modern medical training of his modern medical doctor. It is even worse if the doctor verbalizes his 'wisdom'. In both instances this flawed modern medical wisdom enter the consciousness of patients.

Then these modern medical idea over ride the higher unbounded mind of spontaneous healing in the patient. Then the full and terminal expression of the illness according to modern medical idea of symptoms, diagnoses and disease, is strengthened or materializes.

It is becoming increasingly clear that modern medical practitioners have to stop diagnosing and also stop sharing their diagnoses. In fact it is not safe or expedient for the health and well-being of sick people for modern medical practitioners to be any where near them. This is actually the beginning of the end of modern medical practitioners and their discipline as it exists today. It is becoming abundantly clear that their entanglement with the half baked ideas of modern medical science is silently killing their patients, through 'spooky action up close'.

Fact is in wiser traditions of Old, medical practitioner were called healers. They were not entangled with the half baked ideas of modern medical science. They were entangled with spontaneous healing. They were entangled with their own higher and unbounded mind, which initiates spontaneous healing.

Then when diseased people came in their presence, magical/miraculous healing occurred. Through 'spooky action close up' these healer cause these diseased people to simply awakened to their own higher and unbounded mind, which initiates spontaneous healing within them. Spontaneous healing occurred.

These 'healer' were like the Lord Jesus. They had the Gift of the Spirit, to heal. This is already happening on earth. This will soon replace modern medical practitioners every where.

Fact is most modern medical persons have bought into modern medical science only because they were spiritually dead. If they do not become spiritually aware in these last days, they will be teleported out of here, like all other spiritually dead people.

These are not my ideas.
The facts surrounding the "placebo effect" have always been compelling to me.

Both the theist and the atheist can both look at the same facts, evidence and data and both can exclaim "WOW !!!"

When speaking of healers like Jesus, I make a distinction between being "cured" and being "healed."

Curing is all about stopping the progression of disease. Healing is about helping the afflicted person to once again join the community of human beings with their dignity intact.

People who are struggling with disease are often "cut off" from the rest of us.

When we can take on the healing that we were born to have, we are finally fully human--something Jesus always supported.

Gurucam

The facts surrounding the "placebo effect" have always been compelling to me.

Both the theist and the atheist can both look at the same facts, evidence and data and both can exclaim "WOW !!!"
To a great extent the "placebo effect" has been contained and suppressed. Modern medical professionals did not develop this technology to even a small fraction of it potential.

They simply kept it at its "WOW !!!" level. The "placebo effect" had the potential to totally undermine their traditional profession, 'supremacy' and lively hood.

They are not going to research and develop the "placebo effect" into increased usefulness. This can and would destroy their lucrative profession, including the need for medical drugs, etc..

They are very happy to keep it at the level where, "WOW !!!" is the furthest and most recognition that the "placebo effect" gets.

Fact is the "placebo effect" is the result of spiritual self actualization. This is what the Lord Jesus sough to introduced to those Old Testament people, 2000 odd years ago. This would have made those O.T. leaders and rulers redundant. So those O.T. people denied, persecuted, blasphemed, tortured and the aided his crucifixion for attempting to introduce spiritual self actualization.

Is it therefore surprising that our modern medical fraternity will contain and shroud the fullness of the "placebo effect" and keep it firmly anchored only at the "WOW !!!" level? Indeed, it is not surprising.

The "placebo effect" is anchored on the same spiritual self actualization which the Lord sought to introduce 2000 odd years ago. And both the "placebo effect" and spiritual self actualization could and would render our modern medical fraternity useless and totally displaced just like those O.T. elders, leaders and rulers of 2000 odd years ago.

Remove yourself from the "WOW !!!" class. Awaken to the unlimited potential of the "placebo effect". Know for sure that our modern medical fraternity will not at all take the "placebo effect" any further than its "WOW !!!" stage. However its usefulness is unbounded.

When speaking of healers like Jesus, I make a distinction between being "cured" and being "healed."

Curing is all about stopping the progression of disease. Healing is about helping the afflicted person to once again join the community of human beings with their dignity intact.

People who are struggling with disease are often "cut off" from the rest of us.

When we can take on the healing that we were born to have, we are finally fully human--something Jesus always supported.

By 'the rest of us', you mean people who are more fortunate, generally?

Fact is there are always unfortunate people who are cut off from fortunate people. This is the way and fact of life.

People who are diseased, hungry, without shelter, without clothes, in constant war, in constant financial hardship, working at many jobs to meet basic needs, can't pay their mortgages, can't get a job, can't get health coverage, etc. are at least all the same. They are clearly separate from fortunate people.

When you say 'the rest of us' you probably mean people who are not diseased, not hungry, not in constant war, not in constant financial hardship, not working at many jobs to meet basic needs.

You also mean people who: have fine clothing, can pay their mortgages or who have a home that is not mortgage, have jobs which pay far more than their basic requirements, do not get sick, have access to the best paid medical services if they do need it, etc.

Fact is sick people are not as badly off as people who have no food. However they are both unfortunate.

Clearly a clear separation exists between the unfortunate and the fortunate. This separation is natural and anchored on the following:

There is God's kingdom of heaven and there is hell.

There is something called the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Lord Jesus defined two classes of people. The Lord confirmed that some people (one set) are given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And all others (the other set) are not given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The first set are the fortunate, the other set are the unfortunate. The Lord did not interfere with this 'balance'. He accepted it and worked around it. In fact the set who were not given (by God) to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (the unfortunate set) were identified to be 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). The Lord Jesus showed no compassion for them. The Lord instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Notice that God decides who is given to know and who is not given to know. Knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and adapting them as one's life style, delivers one from being the unfortunate to being the fortunate.

The Lord left very clear instruction (in the KJV N.T.) on how the unfortunate can become the fortunate. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is all that I have been teaching on this forum since 2008. However the Lord Jesus prophesied that from among the billions called to Christianity only a few will actually come to these mysteries and adopt them into their lives.

Fact is, the very great majority of people who are called to Christianity were and will be, misled by false prophets. They did not and will not know this technique. The have and will continue to err and therefore remain among the unfortunate.

A person's situation (whether heavenly or hellish) reveals what he knows or do not know. It confirms whether or not he knows and adopted the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven or not. It is a very clear indication.

Know for sure that if one is in an unfortunate place or position, he was not privy to and/or did not adapt, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He might believe that he is Christian, however know that he is gravely mistaken. Know that he was misled by false prophets and did not actually get or know and/or adopt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It is very simple and straight forward. Do not follow the masses who muddle up this simple fact so as to misled and falsely elevate themselves and others.

The sad fact is that sick people and other suffering people simply do not know and/or adopt, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is why they are where they are. The solution for their situation is the same as it was for the past 2000 odd years. Their only deliverance is to come to accurately know these mysteries and adopt them into their lives.

Who do not hear have always been and continue to be, doomed to 'feel', i.e. to suffer (in hell).

Your own assessment and compassionate response counts for nothing. That is worse than a plaster on a festering sore. It simply mask a serious festering disability. Fact is each person must deliver himself and every one must know this fact. Each person must know, very clearly that he is solely responsible for him self and his predicament. This is the only path to deliverance from a hellish life.

Each person must, on his own, become deserving to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Individual and devoted effort is required in order to become given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only then can the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven come to one.

Therefore although I post these mysteries freely on this forum, only the chosen few will actually read these mysteries and even fewer will actually come to know them. These are the few, who on their own, became deserving to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It is God who decides. The Lord Jesus and all others simply obey God, the Father.

I simply post these mysteries under obedience to God. I am not given to do anything else.

Bottom line is that the unfortunate becomes the fortunate solely by becoming spiritually self actualized. This is possible by coming to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. In order to qualify to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, one must humble one self. One must deny one's ego. One must transcend one's own ego. One must become a child again. (One must have no 'bright ideas' of his own) That, is one must transcend one's sub-conscious mind. And so connect first to one's discriminating mind and then with one's 'all knowing mind'. Then through one's 'all knowing mind', one can initiate one's heavenly life, including the "placebo effect", at will. This is called spiritual self actualization. This is the goal.

If one does not transcend one's sub-conscious mind/ego one cannot connect to one's discriminating mind and then to one's 'all knowing mind'. One will be lost. Then one will not be given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. And one will live in perpetual suffering and hell, everywhere and all the time.

It is all self inflicted. One is one's own Satan by one's own choice. Simply by owning one's ego and being dominated and led by one's own ego one is ruled by Satan.

Fact is one can also be led by God.

However one can serve only one of these two. No one can serve two masters.

Fact is one must let go and let God. This means that one must transcend (let go of) one's ego (one's lower mind) then the wisdom that is from God (through one's higher mind) will come to one's awareness. Then one can ignore his own ego (one's own intellectually derived wisdom) and be led by omniscience and omnipotence, i.e. the wisdom of God.

It is really all very simple to understand. It has been deliberately muddled by those who want to deny everyone, this simple wisdom.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned

To a great extent the "placebo effect" has been contained and suppressed. Modern medical professionals did not develop this technology to even a small fraction of it potential.

They simply kept it at its "WOW !!!" level. The "placebo effect" had the potential to totally undermine their traditional profession, 'supremacy' and lively hood.

The "placebo effect" is the result of spiritual self actualization.

By the rest you mean people who are more fortunate, generally?

Fact is there are always unfortunate people who are cut off from fortunate people. This the way and fact of life.

People who are diseased, hungry, without shelter, clothes, in constant war, in constant financial hardship, working at many jobs to meet basic needs, can't pay their mortgages, can't get a job, can't get health coverage, etc. are at least all the same. They are clearly separate from fortunate people.

When you say 'the rest of us' you probably mean people who are not diseased, hungry, in constant war, in constant financial hardship, working at many jobs to meet basic needs.

You also mean people who: have fine clothing, can pay their mortgages or who have a home that is not mortgage, has a job which pay far more than their basic requirements, do not get sick, have access to the best paid medical services if they do need it, etc.

Fact is sick people are not as bad off as people who have no food.

The Lord Jesus defined two classes of people. He confirmed . . . will continue

DNA accrual analysis is a way to perfect the human gene splice. Supermen is the final thought pattern.

Gurucam

DNA accrual analysis is a way to perfect the human gene splice. Supermen is the final thought pattern.

I am not familiar with the above.

However no spiritually dead human can safely or wisely alter and/or 'improve' anyone's gene or DNA.

Modern science is now operating at the force or spirit level or very close to that level. These modern scientists must have a related and required Gift of the Spirit. If they do not have spiritual awareness and the required spiritual actualization they will bring forth only horrible results.

DNA exists at the finest level of physicality which is connected to the grossest level of one's spirit. DNA is the first physical expression of one's individual spirit. It is the 'switching' point.

One cannot venture there with only physical awareness and physical tools. If one do so, one can and will create only devastation for all involved, i.e. through 'entanglement' (with unawareness).

This is like trying to do (spirit/miraculous) things similar to those which the Lord Jesus did. However they are trying to do these without possessing the spiritual actualization and Gift of the Spirit which the Lord had and used. They are operating blind in the most part.

On a next point:

I have finished the above post (post # 112). It is rather long, now. However if you connect to the trend, it can be easy and fast reading.

The trick is to get into the flow of my post. Then reading it could be easy and fast. This would mean that you are in tune with my mind, my higher mind through which I get my posts from the Spirit of Truth.

This leads to spiritual self actualization. This is the first steps to telepathic 'hearing'. This is similar to listening to a specific piece of classical music with the aim of lifting one's own consciousness to that of the particular musician at that time when he brought forth that particular piece of music.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I am not familiar with the above.

However no spiritually dead human can safely or wisely alter and/or 'improve' anyone's gene or DNA.

Modern science is now operating at the force or spirit level or very close to that level. These modern scientists must have a related and required Gift of the Spirit. If they do not have spiritual awareness and the required spiritual actualization they will bring forth only horrible results.

DNA exists at the finest level of physicality which is connected to the grossest level of one's spirit. DNA is the first physical expression of one's individual spirit. It is the 'switching' point.

One cannot venture there with only physical awareness and physical tools. If one do so, one can and will create only devastation for all involved, i.e. through 'entanglement' (with unawareness).

This is like trying to do (spirit/miraculous) things similar to those which the Lord Jesus did. However they are trying to do these without possessing the spiritual actualization and Gift of the Spirit which the Lord had and used. They are operating blind in the most part.

On a next point:

I have finished the above post (post # 112). It is rather long, now. However if you connect to the trend, it can be easy and fast reading.

The trick is to get into the flow of my post. Then reading it could be easy and fast. This would mean that you are in tune with my mind, my higher mind through which I get my posts from the Spirit of Truth.

This leads to spiritual self actualization. This is the first steps to telepathic 'hearing'. This is similar to listening to a specific piece of classical music with the aim of lifting one's own consciousness to that of the particular musician at that time when he brought forth that particular piece of music.

Maybe a Ludwig Von Gurucam?

The name puts one in a dream state if hummmed quitely.

Gurucam

Entanglemet with after death tunnels, with light (heaven) and without light (hell).

Entanglemet with after death tunnels, with light (heaven) and without light (hell).

Maybe a Ludwig Von Gurucam?

The name puts one in a dream state if hummmed quitely.

I guest that you are speaking about 'entanglement/influencing everyone and every thing.

Everyone every where is doing that to everyone and everything in creation.

Everyone is connected. Therefore the consciousness of every one is silently affecting everyone and every thing in creation. For the absolute great majority of people, this is happening at the sub-conscious level. It is happening totally out side of their consciousness. And they are all transmitting absolutely debilitating (hell creating) foolishness.

The fact that everyone is making transmissions to everyone else and to every thing, is scientifically validated over and over again. Modern scientists are using this knowledge, routinely.

Having firmly established the above fact.

The next informed choice is to who would one turn one's focus. That is, with who would one choose to be entangled . . . . Bearing in mind that the ideas, beliefs and interests which one holds, verbalizes and esteems on earth today will be the fabric and rule of the parallel (earth like or other) dimension which one will go to after death.

The aim is to bring one's consciousness to the highest possible level. This is why the 'supposed/make belief' elitist' class go to recitals of accomplished musicians and similar others artists. They are trying to elevate their consciousness, according to their simplistic and 'half baked' ideas. That is, they perceive that an artist of sorts is a big deal.

Fact is, the highest mind is an enlightened mind. However having the capacity to be a good artist does not make one enlightened. Therefore an artist would not necessarily have, even a high consciousness.

The aim is to connect with an enlightened mind (without compromise).

For this, one must be on one's guard, with respect to 'enlighten'. That description is commonly and erroneously and almost freely distributed, according to the perceptions of not enlightened people who may hold a popular or other influential 'position'.

For example self-help gurus and others, are arbitrarily given that title by talk show hosts and others. Self-help gurus are simply entangling their readers and listeners with half baked-ideas and making tons of money. They are designated 'enlightened' by similarly placed people.

My aim is not to make you or anyone else entangled with my ideas. I am not selling my ideas.

In order to guard against selling my own ideas, my posts are always totally validated by revelations from the KJV N.T. Therefore if any thing, I am simply sharing the (enlightened) ideas of the Lord Jesus.

My aim is simply to awaken people to their own expanded and unbounded higher mind.

Then each one can come on board and even deliver his or her own intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth. Every one can have a different intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth.

There is no single or one, absolute Truth.

There are as many Truths as there are humans on earth. Also there are as many dimensions as there are being in existence. These include billions of parallel earths. Each one conforming to each person's Truth. A person's Truth is the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations of his or her heart or spirit. This applies only to the spiritually aware.

The spiritually dead are simply dragged along into the depths of earth, with their dead physical bodies. If they happen to awaken, they are also teleported to parallel earth that is conformed to the ideas of their (deluded) preaching and verbalizing, on earth.

The ideas of God's kingdom of heaven, as confirmed by and related to the Lord Jesus belongs to the expanded consciousness/ideas of the Lord Jesus. This is described as Christ Consciousness. This has nothing to do with the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, nuclear and other wars, oppression of their peers, etc..

The Lord came up with a Kingdom of heaven in God's creation based on His consciousness. This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul. This and only this is Christianity. Fact is not many humans, on earth, can come up with a better concept of God's kingdom of heaven. This was the Lord Jesus gift to people who he came among. The very great majority reject both the Lord and this gift of Christianity.

For the past 2000 odd years, these great masses of people choose instead to remain in the Old Testament tradition which included Peter's commission. Other new ones choose to join this Old Testament tradition. This was and is the commission for the spiritually dead.

Then, for the past 2000 odd years, these (O.T. and spiritually dead) people (billions) promoted, preached and/or esteemed the Old Testament tradition, which included Peter's commission. They did so in many slightly modified forms. They also did this whiles actively blaspheming and undermining Paul's commission (which was the Christian commission).

They totally missed out on Christianity. The Lord Jesus Christ benefited them nothing. The provision which the Lord made with respect to God's kingdom of heaven benefited them absolutely nothing. When they died on earth they were simply buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies. Some are in the earth for as long as 2000 odd years.

Speaking to Christians, the Lord confirmed that in His Father house are many mansions, I go to make a place for you. Therefore within God's creation there are many heavens. There are many heavens in the spirit realm. The Lord Jesus is in the spirit realm. He through His ideas has structured, created and rules over a Kingdom of heaven (a mansion) in God's creations (in God's house). This is in spirit heaven. He has made this kingdom of heaven for those who follow him in the regeneration. He did not make this kingdom of heaven for those who bury their dead, in the earth, together with their dead physical bodies.

To follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration literally means to follow him to spirit heaven. This means to rise (like the Lord Jesus), in three days, after one's death to be like an angel in spirit heaven. This is how one follows the Lord Jesus after His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven in that Spirit. Others who do not follow the Lord in this manner are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The idea is to rise (like the Lord Jesus) in three days, after one's death to be like an angel in spirit heaven. To achieve this one must start during one's current life, as follows:

One must achieve communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus (like Paul did). This is achieved through one's own heart or spirit. Put another way, this is achieved through one's own higher, expanded and unbounded mind.

Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in this manner. This must be one's life style on earth. This and only this is the Christian life style. This is "righteousness of God that is without the law and the letters". Under this approach to life one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. They are the children of God.

Then, having achieved this life style on earth, one will actually and really know the Lord Jesus (while one lives on earth and when one dies). Also the Lord Jesus will actually and really know one and He will confess one to God (while one lives on earth and when one dies).

When one dies one will retain one's spirit body and be separated from one's physical body. Therefore one will not not be buried in the earth together with one's dead physical body. One will be in one's spirit body without one's dead physical body. One will be a fully aware spirit being. Then, within three days, the Lord Jesus (clad only in His Spirit body) will come (with His Angels) to meet one. Then the Lord with His Angels will take one, through a black hole portal, to another dimension, which is spirit heaven and His current home. There is always bright light at the end of this 'black hole portal' which is described as a tunnel of brilliant clear light.

This has been on going among the chosen few for the past 2000 odd years. The chosen few are those who ignored and relegated the O.T. and Peter's commission and instead, embraced and adopted Paul's commission. They are the children of God. They are the New. Soon they will be returning to earth in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Soon, when all spiritually dead people are teleported out of the surface of earth, the Lord Jesus, His Angels and all persons who followed Him in the regeneration will return, from spirit heaven to inherit and live on earth.

At that time only children of God will inherit the surface of earth without any children of the flesh. Then any thing (foolish or other) that any one wants, in his heart (without exception) will come through, physically on earth.

That is, among these children of God, any and all ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each of their own heart or spirit, will be naturally, spontaneously and harmoniously expressed, made possible and/or materialized, totally and freely on the surface of earth. This is the essential fabric of God's kingdom of heaven on earth, Lord Jesus styling.

Fact is children of God who are on earth at this time are already having this life on earth, among themselves. When only children of God are on earth without children of the flesh, the fullness of God's kingdom of heaven will come to the surface of earth. Then this heavenly reality and life will be profoundly established here. This will be the total and only reality on the surface of this original earth.

This represents the idea of heaven on earth, which arose in the higher expanded and unbounded mind of the Lord Jesus for the people who he came among. The matrix of this was established 2000 odd years ago. This commission was rendered onto to only Paul.

There is no better or more enlightened idea to be entangled with on this earth at this time.

However although billions were called to embrace and be entangled with this Gift from the Lord Jesus (which is Christianity), only a few did so and only a few will ever do so. These are the 'chosen few'.

The very great majority were and would continue to be, distracted and misled. They never came and will never come, on board. At best, they remained O.T. people. They remained the Old and spiritually dead. Some even went into deeper spiritual death by entangling themselves with the commission of Peter and the ruling status quo, including the ideas of the western world. They all err and were not chosen (for God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and then, physically, on earth). They are the children of the flesh. They are the 'spiritually dead'. They are 'the dead' in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

However, after death, the spiritually dead, were always chosen for a parallel earth destination dimension that was perfectly conformed to their ideas. They are never treated unfairly.

In that parallel earth they live the full physical expression of their preoccupation on this earth. Their parallel earth is ruled totally and only by the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, nuclear and other wars, oppression of their peers, etc.. They will be among only their own kind. However thieir parallel earth is not a heaven of any sort.

Fact is, since they preached and promoted the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, etc. and they cannot uphold the law to the required standard, their parallel earth is perpetually very hellish. Because of this the light of the sun, the moon and the stars (and other heavenly bodies, do not reach there. Indeed there is never any light at the end of that 'black hole' tunnel, through which they are 'teleported' to their parallel earth.

Who then are these unfortunate people? Fact is all these people were in some way connected to the Old Testament and to Peter's commission. They includes all O.T. people.

However they also include the 'not chosen' masses, from among those called to Christianity. These were and continue to be billions. These billions are commonly called Christians. However they are not Christians. Only the chosen few, from among them are Christians.

These billions were all called to Christianity. Most were seeking to be Christians. However they were simply misled by false prophets and falsely led to believe that they are Christians. They were and are entangled with a false Christianity. They are entangled with O.T. ideologies, including Peter's commission. These have nothing to do with Christianity.

When these unfortunate people die, they are generally bitterly disappointed. It is then that they come to know of their misguided and unfortunate predicament, with absolute clarity. Indeed they never like the place that they go when they die. This is spite of the fact that they go to destination which is absolutely under the ideals and laws which they preached, promoted and esteemed on earth.

These people are not Christians. They were misled abut the most basics things about Christianity and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were misled into believing that the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, etc. were part of Christianity. They awaken to this fact only when they die. Then too late is their cry.

Christianity is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law and the letter. The very great majority (billions) of those who came to or were called to, Christianity rejected righteousness of God that is without the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. Instead they embraced righteousness of God that is with the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. These billions were and are called 'traditional Christians'.

Everyone will go to the destination dimension of their choice or entanglement. Indeed what a man soweth in this life he will reap in his next life. This is 'the basis of 'judgment'.

1. Traditional Christians are children of the flesh. They are the spiritually dead. They have not embraced the Spirit. They remained under the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. Soon they will all go (be teleported), through a black hole portal', to a parallel earth destination dimension that is totally conformed only to the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. That black hole portal is also described as a tunnel. There is no light at the end of that tunnel. The light of the sun, moon and stars do not reach there.

There these unfortunate people will continue to have, live in and experience the workings of their belief system. They will be among only their own kind.

2. The chosen few are children of God. They are authentic Christians. Some are in spirit heaven, some are on earth. Soon those who are in spirit heaven will be teleported back onto the surface of earth. They will inherit the surface of original earth without traditional Christians now that the fullness of time is at hand.

Then the surface of earth will be transformed, naturally and spontaneously to God's physical kingdom of heaven. This will be a perfect physical version of God's spirit based kingdom of heaven.

Indeed "to each his own". And each will go to his or her chosen destination dimension which is conformed of his or her entanglement. Absolute fairness always prevails.

It is therefore expedient for humans to connect with the higher expanded and unbounded mind of the Lord Jesus. This is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is according to the commission that was rendered on to only Paul.

One should not simply connect with an artist or a semi-literate or other scientist or a capitalist, or any other leader or royalty, or pope or who ever else.

I assure you that very few human mind on earth are currently conformed to (entangled with) the mind of the Lord Jesus. That is, when the Lord came up with the idea of the path to and the matrix of, God's kingdom of heaven (on earth and in the spirit realm). This is described as having the mind of Christ.

Humans whose minds are not entangled with this mind of the Lord, cannot be and will not be on this earth much longer. They will not be among children of God who inherit earth without children of the flesh (i.e. the spiritually dead).

If you want to be entangled with "God's kingdom of heaven, Lord Jesus' styling", you have to read my posts over and over again until you simply flow through them. Until you are very familiar with the language, terms and ideas. This you must do first. Eventually you can and will move on to your own conceptions and language. However, for now you must rise.

You must rise way beyond simply being 'wowed!!!' about the placebo effect and the likes.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Everyone every where is doing that to everyone and everything in creation.

Everyone is connected. Therefore the consciousness of every one is silently affecting everyone and every thing in creation. For the absolute great majority of people, this is happening at the sub-conscious level. It is happening totally out side of their consciousness. And they are all transmitting absolutely debilitating (hell creating) foolishness.

The fact that everyone is making transmissions to everyone else and to every thing, is scientifically validated over and over again. Modern scientists are using this knowledge, routinely.

Having firmly established the above fact.

The next informed choice is to who would one turn one's focus. That is, with who would one choose to be entangled . . . . Bearing in mind that the ideas, beliefs and interests which one holds, verbalizes and esteems on earth today will be the fabric and rule of the parallel (earth like or other) dimension which one will go to after death.

The aim is to bring one's consciousness to the highest possible level. This is why the 'supposed/make belief' elitist' class go to recitals of accomplished musicians and similar others artists. They are trying to elevate their consciousness, according to their simplistic and 'half baked' ideas. That is, they perceive that an artist of sorts is a big deal.

Fact is, the highest mind is an enlightened mind. However having the capacity to be a good artist does not make one enlightened. Therefore an artist would not necessarily have, even a high consciousness.

The aim is to connect with an enlightened mind (without compromise).

For this, one must be on one's guard, with respect to 'enlighten'. That description is commonly and erroneously and almost freely distributed, according to the perceptions of not enlightened people who may hold a popular or other influential 'position'.

For example self-help gurus and others, are arbitrarily given that title by talk show hosts and others. Self-help gurus are simply entangling their readers and listeners with half baked-ideas and making tons of money. They are designated 'enlightened' by similarly placed people.

My aim is not to make you or anyone else entangled with my ideas. I am not selling my ideas.

In order to guard against selling my own ideas, my posts are always totally validated by revelations from the KJV N.T. Therefore if any thing, I am simply sharing the (enlightened) ideas of the Lord Jesus.

My aim is simply to awaken people to their own expanded and unbounded higher mind.

Then each one can come on board and even deliver his or her own intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth. Every one can have a different intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth.

There is no single or one, absolute Truth.

There are as many Truths as there are humans on earth. Also there are as many dimensions as there are being in existence. These include billions of parallel earths. Each one conforming to each person's Truth. A person's Truth is the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations of his or her heart or spirit. This applies only to the spiritually aware.

The spiritually dead are simply dragged along into the depths of earth, with their dead physical bodies. If they happen to awaken, they are also teleported to parallel earth that is conformed to the ideas of their (deluded) preaching and verbalizing, on earth.

The ideas of God's kingdom of heaven, as confirmed by and related to the Lord Jesus belongs to the expanded consciousness/ideas of the Lord Jesus. This is described as Christ Consciousness. This has nothing to do with the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, nuclear and other wars, oppression of their peers, etc..

The Lord came up with a Kingdom of heaven in God's creation based on His consciousness. This is the commission which was rendered onto only Paul. This and only this is Christianity. Fact is not many humans, on earth, can come up with a better concept of God's kingdom of heaven. This was the Lord Jesus gift to people who he came among. The very great majority reject both the Lord and this gift of Christianity.

For the past 2000 odd years, these great masses of people choose instead to remain in the Old Testament tradition which included Peter's commission. Other new ones choose to join this Old Testament tradition. This was and is the commission for the spiritually dead.

Then, for the past 2000 odd years, these (O.T. and spiritually dead) people (billions) promoted, preached and/or esteemed the Old Testament tradition, which included Peter's commission. They did so in many slightly modified forms. They also did this whiles actively blaspheming and undermining Paul's commission (which was the Christian commission).

They totally missed out on Christianity. The Lord Jesus Christ benefited them nothing. The provision which the Lord made with respect to God's kingdom of heaven benefited them absolutely nothing. When they died on earth they were simply buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies. Some are in the earth for as long as 2000 odd years.

Speaking to Christians, the Lord confirmed that in His Father house are many mansions, I go to make a place for you. Therefore within God's creation there are many heavens. There are many heavens in the spirit realm. The Lord Jesus is in the spirit realm. He through His ideas has structured, created and rules over a Kingdom of heaven (a mansion) in God's creations (in God's house). This is in spirit heaven. He has made this kingdom of heaven for those who follow him in the regeneration. He did not make this kingdom of heaven for those who bury their dead, in the earth, together with their dead physical bodies.

To follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration literally means to follow him to spirit heaven. This means to rise (like the Lord Jesus), in three days, after one's death to be like an angel in spirit heaven. This is how one follows the Lord Jesus after His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven in that Spirit. Others who do not follow the Lord in this manner are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The idea is to rise (like the Lord Jesus) in three days, after one's death to be like an angel in spirit heaven. To achieve this one must start during one's current life, as follows:

One must achieve communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus (like Paul did). This is achieved through one's own heart or spirit. Put another way, this is achieved through one's own higher, expanded and unbounded mind.

Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in this manner. This must be one's life style on earth. This and only this is the Christian life style. This is "righteousness of God that is without the law and the letters". Under this approach to life one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. They are the children of God.

Then, having achieved this life style on earth, one will actually and really know the Lord Jesus (while one lives on earth and when one dies). Also the Lord Jesus will actually and really know one and He will confess one to God (while one lives on earth and when one dies).

When one dies one will retain one's spirit body and be separated from one's physical body. Therefore one will not not be buried in the earth together with one's dead physical body. One will be in one's spirit body without one's dead physical body. One will be a fully aware spirit being. Then, within three days, the Lord Jesus (clad only in His Spirit body) will come (with His Angels) to meet one. Then the Lord with His Angels will take one, through a black hole portal, to another dimension, which is spirit heaven and His current home. There is always bright light at the end of this 'black hole portal' which is described as a tunnel of brilliant clear light.

This has been on going among the chosen few for the past 2000 odd years. The chosen few are those who ignored and relegated the O.T. and Peter's commission and instead, embraced and adopted Paul's commission. They are the children of God. They are the New. Soon they will be returning to earth in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Soon, when all spiritually dead people are teleported out of the surface of earth, the Lord Jesus, His Angels and all persons who followed Him in the regeneration will return, from spirit heaven to inherit and live on earth.

At that time only children of God will inherit the surface of earth without any children of the flesh. Then any thing (foolish or other) that any one wants, in his heart (without exception) will come through, physically on earth.

That is, among these children of God, any and all ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each of their own heart or spirit, will be naturally, spontaneously and harmoniously expressed, made possible and/or materialized, totally and freely on the surface of earth. This is the essential fabric of God's kingdom of heaven on earth, Lord Jesus styling.

Fact is children of God who are on earth at this time are already having this life on earth, among themselves. When only children of God are on earth without children of the flesh, the fullness of God's kingdom of heaven will come to the surface of earth. Then this heavenly reality and life will be profoundly established here. This will be the total and only reality on the surface of this original earth.

This represents the idea of heaven on earth, which arose in the higher expanded and unbounded mind of the Lord Jesus for the people who he came among. The matrix of this was established 2000 odd years ago. This commission was rendered onto to only Paul.

There is no better or more enlightened idea to be entangled with on this earth at this time.

However although billions were called to embrace and be entangled with this Gift from the Lord Jesus (which is Christianity), only a few did so and only a few will ever do so. These are the 'chosen few'.

The very great majority were and would continue to be, distracted and misled. They never came and will never come, on board. At best, they remained O.T. people. They remained the Old and spiritually dead. Some even went into deeper spiritual death by entangling themselves with the commission of Peter and the ruling status quo, including the ideas of the western world. They all err and were not chosen (for God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and then, physically, on earth). They are the children of the flesh. They are the 'spiritually dead'. They are 'the dead' in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

However, after death, the spiritually dead, were always chosen for a parallel earth destination dimension that was perfectly conformed to their ideas. They are never treated unfairly.

In that parallel earth they live the full physical expression of their preoccupation on this earth. Their parallel earth is ruled totally and only by the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, nuclear and other wars, oppression of their peers, etc.. They will be among only their own kind. However thieir parallel earth is not a heaven of any sort.

Fact is, since they preached and promoted the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, etc. and they cannot uphold the law to the required standard, their parallel earth is perpetually very hellish. Because of this the light of the sun, the moon and the stars (and other heavenly bodies, do not reach there. Indeed there is never any light at the end of that 'black hole' tunnel, through which they are 'teleported' to their parallel earth.

Who then are these unfortunate people? Fact is all these people were in some way connected to the Old Testament and to Peter's commission. They includes all O.T. people.

However they also include the 'not chosen' masses, from among those called to Christianity. These were and continue to be billions. These billions are commonly called Christians. However they are not Christians. Only the chosen few, from among them are Christians.

These billions were all called to Christianity. Most were seeking to be Christians. However they were simply misled by false prophets and falsely led to believe that they are Christians. They were and are entangled with a false Christianity. They are entangled with O.T. ideologies, including Peter's commission. These have nothing to do with Christianity.

When these unfortunate people die, they are generally bitterly disappointed. It is then that they come to know of their misguided and unfortunate predicament, with absolute clarity. Indeed they never like the place that they go when they die. This is spite of the fact that they go to destination which is absolutely under the ideals and laws which they preached, promoted and esteemed on earth.

These people are not Christians. They were misled abut the most basics things about Christianity and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were misled into believing that the law, canons, the letters, sin, punishment in hell, etc. were part of Christianity. They awaken to this fact only when they die. Then too late is their cry.

Christianity is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law and the letter. The very great majority (billions) of those who came to or were called to, Christianity rejected righteousness of God that is without the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. Instead they embraced righteousness of God that is with the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. These billions were and are called 'traditional Christians'.

Everyone will go to the destination dimension of their choice or entanglement. Indeed what a man soweth in this life he will reap in his next life. This is 'the basis of 'judgment'.

1. Traditional Christians are children of the flesh. They are the spiritually dead. They have not embraced the Spirit. They remained under the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. Soon they will all go (be teleported), through a black hole portal', to a parallel earth destination dimension that is totally conformed only to the law, the letters, canons, sin and punishment in hell. That black hole portal is also described as a tunnel. There is no light at the end of that tunnel. The light of the sun, moon and stars do not reach there.

There these unfortunate people will continue to have, live in and experience the workings of their belief system. They will be among only their own kind.

2. The chosen few are children of God. They are authentic Christians. Some are in spirit heaven, some are on earth. Soon those who are in spirit heaven will be teleported back onto the surface of earth. They will inherit the surface of original earth without traditional Christians now that the fullness of time is at hand.

Then the surface of earth will be transformed, naturally and spontaneously to God's physical kingdom of heaven. This will be a perfect physical version of God's spirit based kingdom of heaven.

Indeed "to each his own". And each will go to his or her chosen destination dimension which is conformed of his or her entanglement. Absolute fairness always prevails.

It is therefore expedient for humans to connect with the higher expanded and unbounded mind of the Lord Jesus. This is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is according to the commission that was rendered on to only Paul.

One should not simply connect with an artist or a semi-literate or other scientist or a capitalist, or any other leader or royalty, or pope or who ever else.

I assure you that very few human mind on earth are currently conformed to (entangled with) the mind of the Lord Jesus. That is, when the Lord came up with the idea of the path to and the matrix of, God's kingdom of heaven (on earth and in the spirit realm). This is described as having the mind of Christ.

Humans whose minds are not entangled with this mind of the Lord, cannot be and will not be on this earth much longer. They will not be among children of God who inherit earth without children of the flesh (i.e. the spiritually dead).

If you want to be entangled with "God's kingdom of heaven, Lord Jesus' styling", you have to read my posts over and over again until you simply flow through them. Until you are very familiar with the language, terms and ideas. This you must do first. Eventually you can and will move on to your own conceptions and language. However, for now you must rise.

You must rise way beyond simply being 'wowed!!!' about the placebo effect and the likes.

Have you considered the Hawthorne Effect? It has to do with the Secret Electricity.

Gurucam

'Hawthorne Effect': Reduced light, linked to hell. Increased light, linked to heaven.

'Hawthorne Effect': Reduced light, linked to hell. Increased light, linked to heaven.

Have you considered the Hawthorne Effect? It has to do with the Secret Electricity.
I only now googled the above. Was not aware of those terms before.

The following is my spiritual/intuitive discernment:

'Hawthorne Effect': Reduced light is linked to Satan and hell. Increased light is linked to the Lord Jesus and heaven.

The 'Hawthorne Effect' seems related to reducing light in the working environment.

1. Seems that reduced light (increased darkness) results in humans being easier to be conditioned with, accept and serve, the ideas and wishes of others (i.e. their fellow human who seek to put them in servitude).

This enabled these workers to more effectively and efficiently serve the ideas of their human bosses and/or their bosses' human endeavors, etc.

Reduced light seems linked to keeping people within their sub-conscious mind. Humans are controlled by other humans through this mind.

2. On the other hand more light seems to liberate humans into their own self awareness/self actualization, i.e. into awareness of their own discriminating mind and their expanded and unbounded mind. Awareness of one's expanded and unbounded mind makes one a God onto himself. Such people cannot, would not and do not serve their fellow man. They cannot be and are never workers or leaders, in any man made endeavors.

This would make humans not at all cooperative to the ideas and agendas of others . . . but certainly wiser and closer to self actualization.

3. The above seems linked to the idea that the tunnel (the black hole portal) to hell has no light at it end. The light of the sun, the moon and stars do not reach hell. Reduced and/or total absence of light are tools of Satan.

On the other hand there is light at the end of the tunnel (the black hole portal) to heaven. Increased light and/or total light are tools of the Lord Jesus.

Please share some information on secret electricity?

Did you say the the pope is using secret electricity? Does this mean that the pope is using reduced light on his followers. This would be true to form.

The sun (light of the sun) is directly linked to spiritual awareness, omniscience and omnipotence, enlightenment in Christ, God and God's kingdom of heaven.

The absence of the sun (the absence of the light of the sun) is linked to the opposite of omniscience and omnipotence. The absence of the sun (the absence of the light of the sun) is linked to being spiritually dead, the law, canons, sin and punishment in hell.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned

I only now googled the above. Was not aware of those terms before.

The following is my spiritual/intuitive discernment:

'Hawthorne Effect': Reduced light is linked to Satan and hell. Increased light is linked to the Lord Jesus and heaven.

The 'Hawthorne Effect' seems related to reducing light in the working environment.

1. Seems that reduced light (increased darkness) results in humans being easier to be conditioned with, accept and serve, the ideas and wishes of others (i.e. their fellow human who seek to put them in servitude).

This enabled these workers to more effectively and efficiently serve the ideas of their human bosses and/or their bosses' human endeavors, etc.

Reduced light seems linked to keeping people within their sub-conscious mind. Humans are controlled by other humans through this mind.

2. On the other hand more light seems to liberate humans into their own self awareness/self actualization, i.e. into awareness of their own discriminating mind and their expanded and unbounded mind. Awareness of one's expanded and unbounded mind makes one a God onto himself. Such people cannot, would not and do not serve their fellow man. They cannot be and are never workers or leaders, in any man made endeavors.

This would make humans not at all cooperative to the ideas and agendas of others . . . but certainly wiser and closer to self actualization.

3. The above seems linked to the idea that the tunnel (the black hole portal) to hell has no light at it end. The light of the sun, the moon and stars do not reach hell. Reduced and/or total absence of light are tools of Satan.

On the other hand there is light at the end of the tunnel (the black hole portal) to heaven. Increased light and/or total light are tools of the Lord Jesus.

Please share some information on secret electricity?

Did you say the the pope is using secret electricity? Does this mean that the pope is using reduced light on his followers. This would be true to form.

The sun (light of the sun) is directly linked to spiritual awareness, omniscience and omnipotence, enlightenment in Christ, God and God's kingdom of heaven.

The absence of the sun (the absence of the light of the sun) is linked to the opposite of omniscience and omnipotence. The absence of the sun (the absence of the light of the sun) is linked to being spiritually dead, the law, canons, sin and punishment in hell.

The dead are controlled by the demonic use of Secret Electriciy. Most of the living deny that there is Secret Electricity. But Secret Electricity is a power that the demons crave. It is a power given to Christians. Not these phony 'christians' that you warn us against. Real Christians have this power. We are to use this power to control and defeat the demonic. We are going to control all of the Angelic Host with this Secret Electricity.