How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Interplanner, one must get all things straight and very absolutely straight.

Interplanner, one must get all things straight and very absolutely straight.

Let's set a few things straight.

Indeed, but not quite so. Fact is one must get all things straight and very absolutely straight indeed.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God
Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
It ain't going to be a nice event. From among the billions called to Christianity, only a few will be chosen.

Those who get only a few things straight will certainly be among the 'many' who err and are not chosen.

How do you stand brother?

Are your views absolutely conformed to the totality of the KJV N.T. or do you make-up your own thing as you go along. Do you take a revelation here and throw away another one there, so as to get support for your view?

How serious and successful, are you with respect to achieving a holistic, coherent and all inclusive grasp of all the revelations in the KJV N.T.?

Or are you simply committed to setting only a few things straight?

Don't you know that you were permitted to be brought forth to earth only by the grace of the moon. The moon enabled your father and mother to provide you with a human physical body.

Are you not aware of the fact that the planets and other heavenly bodies controls and determines every thing on earth?

The Spiritual Age of Aquarius has dawned on earth's surface. This has occurred totally through new alignments of the planets and other heavenly bodies. Now the 'not chosen' masses are living on the surface of earth but with an awareness befitting the depths of earth. They are entangled with the depths of earth. They will inevitably be teleported there, if they are not transformed.

This should be your 'one pointed' focus.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please do not open any additional threads on this topic. One should suffice. I locked the other.

Gurucam

Dialm, Bless your soul for asking the all important question. part 1

Dialm, Bless your soul for asking the all important question. part 1

How do we move from dead to life Harmonics? Is it by denying the followers of Perer? This seems to be a first step toward planet revival.

Bless your soul for asking the all important question.

The question is how can one become relevant for the new age of Aquarius on the surface of earth.

Now you are getting to my ministry. In fact, Dialm you have led me to start my commission on this forum. My ministry is anchored on things 'not see' and spiritual. It could surface only now that the new Spiritual age of Aquarius is on the surface of earth.

Bear with me if I am not clear and coherent enough. This is new territory, for me, on this forum. I can deliver everything, i.e. all information.

The path:

The first requirement is for one to stop being spiritually dead and become spiritually aware.

This is simply the act of awakening to one's own heart or spirit. This is described as being 'born again' i.e. being born a second time, this time of spirit. This is not salvation and deliverance. This is simply to get the first fruit of the Holy Spirit.

There are many ways to explain this transformation. Here is one way:

A spiritually dead person operated only through his left side brain hemisphere. A spiritually aware person operates through both left and right side brain hemispheres.

Therefore, on this level, becoming spiritually aware means that one has brought one's right side brain hemisphere on line and into functionality.

One's right side brain hemisphere hold one's truth and expansive mind. By operating through this mind one actually discern thing as they truly are. One gets bigger and more expanded insights, subjectively. This enlivens and expands one's discriminating mind.

Then the absolute folly and incompleteness of one's subconscious mind become known and recognized. Also the absolute folly and incompleteness of the ideas and beliefs which are the fabric of one's subconscious mind is clearly, subjectively and experimentally realized.

This is what leads naturally and spontaneously to denying Peter and his ideas. Also one realizes the folly state of those who discern wisdom in any thing to do with Peter & Co.. Such people are like Peter & Co. and therefore, in a spiritually dead state. They are all entangled and all going the same place, if they do not awaken.

Fact is the ideas of Peter & Co. including their commission operates only at the level of one's subconscious mind. Therefore these ideas strives only among the spiritually dead.

The nature of the subconscious mind is like a closed circle. It is a default mind. It is one's parroting mind. It is one's lazy man mind. One can operate from this mind for all one's life and never have to think out things on one's own.

The spiritually dead are actually dead to their other two minds. These are their discriminating mind and their truth based expanded mind.

The sub conscious mind receives and store conditioning from Peter & Co. and all religions. This mind also receives and store formal education etc. These are all conditioning. These ideas are not one's subject wisdom. These are all the ideas of others conditioned into one's subconscious mind.

Once one buys into these conditioning, these are stored in one's subconscious mind and simply regurgitated or parroted out as responses to any other idea that might be presented to them. One becomes a poppet under servitude, to the one who conditions one. This is described as selling one's soul to Satan.

These conditioning runs a person's life in a closed circle or automatic unconscious default mode, i.e. like a default computer program.

The spiritually dead operates totally from this mind to the exclusion of their discriminating mind and their truth based expanded mind. Awakening a spiritually dead person is essentially to have him transcend his subconscious mind.

The aim is to move one from being spiritually dead to being spiritually awaken. This will awaken one to one's higher mind. This will make one subjectively more informed and smarter.

Then one will, on one's own, detect and discern the folly and/or Satanic ways of Peter & Co. which consumed one when one operated only through one's lower or subconscious mind.

This is what lead to one denying and blaspheming the ideas and church of Peter & Co. and to fully recognize and appreciate the absolute beauty and wisdom of the commission that was rendered onto Paul.

From among those people, 2000 odd years ago, Paul was the first and only one to go trough this transformation and achieve these realizations.

The way that I teach on this forum is a path to transforming a spiritually dead person to spiritual awareness. My approach also shares truth in an intellectually discernible manner.

This is the simplest, most laborious and least effective way of attempting to transform people from being spiritually dead to being spiritually awaken and spiritually aware.

There are other more effective ways. These involves meditation. However these are useful only to those who are aware of the need to be transformed and are actually seeking to be transformed.

Most people in traditional Christianity are content in their spiritually dead state. They are oblivious to the existence of any other state. They are simply lost and consumed in their subconscious mind.

My approach on this forum so far has been to reach at least a few of these people through an intellectual pathway, while posting truth as confirmed literally in the KJV N.T..

For you I will recommend a meditation practice. The details of which I can offer and provide.

This will be a very accelerated path. Because the surface of the earth is in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius, progress will be exponential. The slightest effort will bring quick and bountiful transformation. Indeed the last shall be first and the first last.

In fact by simply dwelling on this post one would accelerate one's transformation. Indeed now that the Spiritual Age of Aquarius in ruling the surface of earth more and more people will get the light of my post faster and easier. This will lead to their rapid transformation, at this time.. This is itself, meditation of sorts.

In fact, click on the following and dwell on it. Dissect it, investigate it, ask question about it. It will take you to spiritual awareness, freedom, liberation and relevance on earth in the current Spiritual Age of Aquarius on earth. This can do it all.
click here on the little blue box with the little arrow for:
This is my service on this forum.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dialm Bless your soul for asking the all important question. part 2

Dialm Bless your soul for asking the all important question. part 2

Dialm

Bless your soul for asking the all important question.

The question is how can one become relevant for the new age of Aquarius on the surface of earth.

I just realize the short answer to your question. It is the following:

Click on the following and dwell on it. Dissect it, investigate it, ask question about it. It will take one to spiritual awareness, freedom, liberation and relevance on earth in the current Spiritual Age of Aquarius on earth. This can do it all.
This is my service on this forum.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To be teleported out of here is not bad

To be teleported out of here is not bad

You, 'entangled' brain, might be 'teleported' out of here. :kookoo:

To be teleported out of here is not bad, once one is not entangled with Peter & Co.

The sad fact is that Peter & Co. hold and practice the idea that their charges must all be buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies.

Therefore if one is entangled with Peter & Co. one will be teleported into the depths of earth, any which way. This is the sad thing.

It is not that teleportation is a bad thing per say because:

If on the other hand, one is entangled with the Lord Jesus Christ one will inevitably be teleported to spirit heaven, like the Lord Jesus Christ.

Fact is teleportation is inevitable and unavoidable. However teleportation occurs according to one's entanglement. Therefore to who or to what one is entangled is critically important.

Now you might understand why it wiser to be entangled with Paul and his spirit and Spirit based (rising to spirit heaven) commission instead of Peter and his physical (buried in the depths of earth) commission. [size=+2]:)[/size]

'Entanglement' and 'teleportation' are valid scientific concepts in Quantum Physics.

'Entanglement occurs between 1.) people and people or 2.) between people and things or 3.) between people and their actions or 4.) between people and their concept of their Lord or 5.) between people and their concept of heaven or 6.) between people and places/dimensions or 7.) between people and their religious and other beliefs.

To be 'entangled' with an other person, a thing, an action, or a place means to share the same ideologies of that person, thing, action or place.

'Teleportation' is to simply disappear from one place and appear in another destination that in line with one's entanglement.

The act of being 'teleported' is the following event described in the KJV N.T.:
Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The things stated in this post are not imagined things. They are not theories. These are scientifically validated concepts.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Then teleportation is like paying taxes. If the tax is not paid then we are teleported to the big house where Gideon and Company hand out bibles. Peter and Company wrote some of the bible but now deny the truth. They can do this because they pay extra tax and are teleportationed to city babble where they bless the dead and curse the living.

Gurucam

Teleportation is the magic of the creation, in action, based on entanglement.

Teleportation is the magic of the creation, in action, based on entanglement.

Then teleportation is like paying taxes. If the tax is not paid then we are teleported to the big house where Gideon and Company hand out bibles.

Teleportation is the magic of the creation. It is not taxes or payment of taxes.

It is simply nature's way of magically matching one up with what one has chosen to believe. What one chooses to believe is one's entanglement.

1.) Therefore if one chooses to believe that when he dies he will be buried in the earth with his dead physical body, to wait indefinitely, then so be it.

The matrix of the creation will let him have his way. When he dies, he and his spirit body will remain with his physical body. Then when his peers bury his dead body in the earth, he and his spirit body will also be buried in the earth. There will be no teleportation. Actually, no teleporting will be necessary in order to expedite the belief of this person.

2.) However if another person chooses to believe that, because he is a Christian and therefore he differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. Then when he dies, he and his spirit body will be separated out of his physical body. This would enable things of earth to return to earth and things of heaven to return to heaven.

Then his peers will bury or cremate (only) his physical body (i.e. they will render render "things of Cesar to Cesar"). However he and his spirit will be teleported to spirit heaven, in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven (so rendering "things of heaven to heaven").
1 Corinthians: 12 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man (the natural man or natural body) is of the earth, earthy: the second man (the inward man or spirit body) is the Lord from heaven.
Fact is the creation is always conspiring to give each human what he believes.

Teleporting is simply a tool of the creation which enables and expedites those more complicated (trans-dimension) human beliefs (like going to spirit heaven).

Teleporting is neither good nor bad. It is like your car or your boat or your airplane. It is there simply to transport you, it does not have a good or bad intent. It does not enforce it's will on you. In fact it has no will. It exist only to serve your will on your terms and your ideas.

The KJV N.T. is not contaminated. The handing out of the KJV N.T. by Gideon and Company is really good works. In fact my KJV N.T. is from 'Gideon and Company. I thank them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter & Co. served relevantly and divinely on earth for the past 2000 years.

Peter & Co. served relevantly and divinely on earth for the past 2000 years.

Another long write, however these things are so very important. I will not write anything more for a few weeks. I hope you guys read this in the mean time.

Peter and Company wrote some of the bible but now deny the truth. They can do this because they pay extra tax and are teleportationed to city babble where they bless the dead and curse the living.
Peter & Co. was and is not unlike billions of people on earth at this time. To deny and persecute Peter & Co. is to deny and persecute one self. How smart is that?

Peter & Co. were very relevant and (divinely) needed on earth for the past 2000 odd years.

Also the KJV N.T. is not contaminated by Peter & Co. or anyone else. It is very reliable. It can stand alone and serve its very divine purpose.

Clearly Peter & Co. had a Satanic agenda. (Satan is not bad) Fact is Peter was Satan, so he had to have a Satanic agenda. He could not help it. Apparently not even the Lord Jesus could have changed this fact. Clearly the Lord had to operate around this fact that, Peter, one of his disciples, was Satan.

Fact is Satan is simply a spiritually dead human being. He is not that exaggerated bad entity that he is made out to be in traditional Christianity. There are billions like people on earth. They are in all religions and all disciplines. They are called 'intellectuals'.

Satan is simply any human who is simply dead to truth. He does not know better. Therefore his ideas and actions will naturally and spontaneously not be informed and wise.

It is quite possible that in the beginning Peter knew his limitations and stayed within and kept his church within, the confines that was given to him by the Lord. This seems so because the KJV N.T. was not changed. It remained intact, until is was widely distributed and could not be thereafter changed.

The KJV N.T. remained intact and very functional as a tool for delivering one onto spiritual awareness and the path to truth, salvation and deliverance.

One cannot expect any written words or 'letters' to do more. The KJV N.T. (as it is) can and do serve the ultimate written word service.

With respect to Peter, clearly, the best that the Lord could have done was to clearly identify that Peter was Satan so that those with 'ears to hear' can hear and know this fact.

If Peter had control of or wanted to, he could have deleted that statement from the KJV N.T., where the Lord identified him to be Satan. Clearly the Lord did not despise Peter. However the Lord did recognize that Peter had natural limitation and he had to be confined so as to serve a limited and very specific service under Him.

It is under this reality, circumstance and necessity that the Lord rendered Peter his commission which was and continue to be as follows: The spiritually dead are sent to Peter so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5).

It could have been after Peter's reign that new people in his church left those well defined mooring and started to deny, persecute, blaspheme and undermine Paul and Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission.

It is very possible that Peter and those immediate other popes held the original Lord given mooring of that Satanic church during which time Satan was not the exaggerated bad word that it eventually became.

Also by the time the church actually fell (i.e. went contrary to their original mandate), the KJV N.T. was already well distributed and could not be altered.

Therefore one would not want to persecute Peter or even those earlier Popes or later popes more than to point out the folly of their current ways.

They (Peter & Co.) cannot be blamed because the KJV N.T. remained intact and functional as a powerful tool for spiritual transformation and getting the path to truth. The KJV N.T. was always available to any serious seeker.

The sad fact is those who embraced the ideas in Peter's church were not by their own nature serious or any other kind of seeker. They simply wanted to be led. They did not want to think on their own or be led by their own wisdom. And indeed the church of Peter & Co. provided that service to these people. They simply gave them what they wanted for all of the past 2000 years.

If the Lord could not directly help Peter/Satan to be transformed then how could Peter/Stan be held responsible for not transforming like people under his guidance. Fact is the billions who looked up to the ideas in Peter church are responsible for their own predicament. They were that before and they were simply managed according to their existing unawareness.

In effect Peter & Co. did the only thing that was possible to do with these masses of spiritually dead people. They manage and control them so as to keep a descent level of peace and functionality on earth. Spiritually dead people can be led, mobilized, managed, fed and sheltered only as spiritually dead people (by heading).

This reasonable level of peace on earth enabled obedient spiritually aware people to come to earth and stay here. The presence of obedient spiritually aware people on earth kept the earth's surface from being totally devoid of spiritually. By their mere presence on earth they through their higher vibrations and the effect of their vibration served a high purpose on earth.

They gave a fighting chance to the billions of spiritually dead people to come onto faith spiritual awareness and Christ during their stay on earth. At any event much was not expect to result from this situation.

The church of Peter & Co. and their influence on the world must be credited for keeping peace on earth by managing and controlling the billions of spiritually dead people, during the past 2000 years. We are blessed to have them here serving that purpose. Inherently, spiritually dead people could be very barbaric, warlike and destructive.

One has to look deeper into the churches of Peter & Co. Although the services of the churches of Peter & Co. are no longer need and relevant on earth, one must not dismiss them unceremoniously. They served and one might say that they served relevantly and well. It is now time to give up the reigns and become seriously transformed.

Last edited:

RBBI

I have read a few of your posts and I am saying this in the utmost concern for one who is clearly wandering in circles. Confusion comes from idolatry and therefore I don't need to know you personally to know you have many gods. Yeshua is the ONLY WAY to the Father, and you cannot have other gods and throw Him in for good measure "just in case."

I advise you to cast away all others including astrology, New Age, ect., ect., and fast and pray to be delivered of their tentacles, and seek the face of the One who died for you, in His Word and NOTHING ELSE. HaShem has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a SOUND MIND. Blessings and peace to you....

Gurucam

The spiritually dead (billions) are sent to Peter

The spiritually dead (billions) are sent to Peter

I have read a few of your posts and I am saying this in the utmost concern for one who is clearly wandering in circles. Confusion comes from idolatry and therefore I don't need to know you personally to know you have many gods. Yeshua is the ONLY WAY to the Father, and you cannot have other gods and throw Him in for good measure "just in case."

I advise you to cast away all others including astrology, New Age, ect., ect., and fast and pray to be delivered of their tentacles, and seek the face of the One who died for you, in His Word and NOTHING ELSE. HaShem has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a SOUND MIND. Blessings and peace to you....
The spiritually dead (billions) are sent to Peter so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5).

The biggest contribution that Peter & Co. made to the spiritually dead who were sent to them, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesu, was that:

For the past 2000 odd years, they (Peter & Co.) buried all their dead followers (billions) in the earth (i.e. hell) together with their dead physical body (with the expectation that the Lord Jesus will return in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth at some still to come day)

They are all still there inside the depth of earth in hell. And if for any reason the Lord Jesus does not return in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, they will remain there for all eternity.

Apparently these dead guy may have blasphemed the Holy Ghost whiles they live and that is not forgivable at any place or time, so the Lord might not return to help them out. That means that they could stay in hell indefinitely.

At any event, the above is what Peter & Co. practice and continuously did and do, to their charges who number in the billion. They are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who followed the Lord.

However on the other hand, some others followed the Lord. These others became Christians and therefore differed in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is Lord of all). When they died they were not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely. They rose in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ to be like angels in heaven.

Therefore people were split into two sets. 1.) The dead bury their dead and 2.) others followed the Lord to heaven.

One might say that the dead who were bury were goats and those who rose to heaven in three day like the Lord Jesus were sheep. The sheep were the ones who followed the Lord.

The very critical question for you (who seek to guide me) is: Which tradition did you and do you follow?

Have you, your family members, relatives and friends all been burying your dead family members, relatives and friends in the earth together with their dead physical bodies? or

Have you all become Christians and therefore differing in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is Lord of all). Have you all done this so that when your family, relatives and friends died, they all rise i(or will rise) in three days, like the Lord Jesus to be like angels in heaven.

The question is: Are all your dead family members, relatives and friend in hell waiting or are they already long ago in heaven?

Put another way, the question is: Are you offering and pushing hell or are you offering and pushing heaven?

Are you suggesting that the dead bury their dead in hell to wait indefinitely or are you suggesting that dead follow the Lord and rise to heaven in three days?

The Lord instructed 'let the dead bury their dead however, you follow me'. Therefore both options were always on the table. Which have you been practicing? The people want to know, before you offer your guidance.

If you answer the above question, then I can consider whether or not I will take you seriously.

Last edited:

Gurucam

RBBI is seeking followers, can he be trusted?

RBBI is seeking followers, can he be trusted?

If I understood the question, I might be disposed to answer it. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Peace

How indeed can you attempt to guide/help me if you cannot understand what I say.

The question is very simple. However in order to make it easier for you to understand, it can be broken up into the following.

1.) When your family members, relatives and friends die do you, and your remaining family members, relatives and friends bury them in the earth (i.e. hell) with the expectation that the Lord Jesus will return in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth at some still to come day? . . . yes or no?

2.) Is this your practice and tradition? . . . yes or no?

3.) Are all your dead family members, relatives and friends still in the earth which is hell? . . . yes or no?

4.) Is this what you did and continue to do, to your dead family members, relatives and friends? . . . yes or no?

5.) Are you inviting me to do the same? . . . yes or no?

Please give straight answers so your honesty can shine forth. Then one can trust you.

Most traditional Christians do this covertly. They do not boldly, proudly or other wise, admit it. They serve Satan covertly by burying their dead family members, relatives and friends in the depths of earth with Satan. This is where all these unfortunate people are now, some for as long as 2000 odd years.

Is this what you do to your dead family members, relatives and friends and then claim you loved them? . . . yes? or no?

You should be aware that Christians do not do that, they do not go that way. The Lord provided another path for those who follow him.

The Lord left two options:
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead

Stand up and proudly proclaim what you do (yes or no). Do not evade straight and simple questions. If you do then you will simply undermine your integrity. Then how can you even dream of helping or guiding another? At best your remaining option would be to sell lemon used cars to naive unsuspecting customers.

Do you want to sell "lemons" to innocent, naive and unsuspecting people? Some people delight in selling "lemons" to innocent, naive and unsuspecting people. Can you? Would you?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How indeed can you attempt to guide/help me if you cannot understand what I say.

The question is very simple. However in order to make it easier for you to understand, it can be broken up into the following.

1.) When Your family members, relatives and friends die do you, your family, relatives and friends bury them in the earth (i.e. hell) with the expectation that the Lord Jesus will return in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth at some still to come day?

2.) Is this your practice and tradition?

(3.) Are all your dead family members, relatives and friends still in the earth which is hell?

4.) Is this what you did and continue to do, to your dead family members, relatives and friends?

5.) Are you inviting me to do the same?

Please give straight answers so your honesty can shine forth. Then one can trust you.

Most traditional Christians do this covertly. They do not boldly, proudly or other wise, admit it. They serve Satan covertly by burying their dead family members, relatives and friends in the depths of earth with Satan. This is where all these unfortunate people are now, some for as long as 2000 odd years.

What if they're cremated?

OCTOBER23

PISCES ??????????

Sounds Fishy to me.

I was born in January and so it Looks like

me and you are the only Aquarians here.

Been me up !

:rapture:

Gurucam

Traditional Christians do not choose to be with the Lord Jesus.

Traditional Christians do not choose to be with the Lord Jesus.

Who wants to stay on the earth now? I would rather be with Jesus.

That option was always available for the past 2000 odd years. The chosen few have been taking up that option for the past 2000 odd years. They know that Jesus is in spirit heaven. They know that to be with Jesus one must be in spirit heaven.

If one wants to be with the Lord Jesus one must literally follow the Lord Jesus to spirit heaven, one cannot be buried in the earth. The Lord left two options:
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead
To follow the Lord Jesus to spirit heaven requires that in one's current life time one become an (authentic) Christian. This would enable one to differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is the head of all). Then when one dies one will rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to like an angel in heaven . . . and so actually be with the Lord Jesus in spirit heaven.

Instead 'traditional Christians' are the dead who are burying their dead. When they die they are buried in the earth (in hell) with their their dead physical bodies and to say there indefinitely. Indeed some of these 'traditional Christians' are in the earth (hell) for 2000 odd years. They are not with the Lord Jesus. They are with Satan who rules the under world. This is the tradition of 'traditional or fake Christians'. This is not the tradition of actual or authentic Christians.

Obviously 'traditional Christians', who number in the billion, are not Christians at all. They are the many who were misled by false prophets. They are the many who were called and not chosen. The billion strong traditional Christians are not the few who found the strait gate, and narrow way.
Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

. . . this continues on the next post # 40.

Last edited:

Gurucam

continued from post # 39 above

Recently new alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies transformed the consciousness or vibration on the surface of the earth. The dominating ('not seen') support system on the surface of earth is not the same as it was for the past 2000 odd years.

For the past 2000 odd years the ('not seen') support system (the consciousness) on the surface of earth supported the ideologies of Peter & Co. These ideologies were Satanic. And under that reality and that system one would certainly say "Who wants to stay on the earth now? I would rather be with Jesus."

Now the dominating vibration (the consciousness) on the surface of earth is like spirit heaven.
Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
God's kingdom of heaven has (recently) come to earth Before the kingdom of Satan ruled on earth.

Now the Old is dissolving everywhere on the surface of earth, to give way to the New. The Old was hell, now the New is on earth. The New is heaven on earth or the modern garden of Eden. The old was the Age of Pisces. The New is the Age of Aquarius. Now one will not have to go to spirit heaven to be with the Lord Jesus.

Human focus should now be on "How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius". One must be saved and delivered, just as before.

Therefore the same old question arises: What to do to be saved and delivered? This question is the same as: "How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius". The answer is here:

Last edited: