How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Good for you.

Then you have no problem.

Exactly, negating your previous diatribes of nothingness.

So much for your nice sounding and self-praising 'words' which can be easily and simply parroted. Let us focus now, on your actions:

What about your dead family members, friends, relatives and associates? Are they still buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies waiting on the return of the Lord Jesus?

As you claim, you are comfortable. You are translated into the Kingdom of God's. However, what about these other people? Obviously they are not in heaven. They are inside the earth waiting and hoping for the return of the Lord Jesus.

Is it that you fix-up yourself real nice. However you left your dead family members, friends, relatives and associates in the hands of Satan in hell? How come?

What is your story about that?

You seem to believe that when you die you will rise, in three days, to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven. A real good hope. When you die you are hoping to follow the Lord to spirit heaven, in quick time. Is this correct?

If you are translated into the Kingdom of God's, it must be that when you die you are going directly to the kingdom of heaven. You are certainly not going to hell with your unfortunate dead family members, friends, relatives, associates, etc.

Therefore the question arises again, what about your unfortunate dead family members, friends, relatives, associates, etc. Are they in the earth in hell, with Satan? Is this where you sent them? And fix up your self, differently?

Any way, what do you mean by:"I am translated into the Kingdom of God's"? . . . . Did you use a Greek/English dictionary to get there?

It is quite common for people to use fast and loose (ambiguous) terms when they are stating something that is not true. Especially if they do not know what they are talking about. Is this your problem? Are you in over your head? Are you simply parroting terms which someone told you?

How does one become translated into the Kingdom of God's"? Do you go through the front cover of a Greek/English dictionary and come out the back cover translated into the Kingdom of God's"? Is this how you did it? That seems to be lettered discernment which killeth. That cannot be the path through the Spirit which giveth life.

Are you sure that you have been translated into the Kingdom of God's? . . . just asking.

You have no idea what the Gospel is, nor what it means to be translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son.

I've put on Christ and put off the old man. Literally. And no physical bodies have anything to do with that for me or anyone else.

And there is no multi-verse. All contingent potentialities are within the eternal immutable pre-creational mind of God. There is only one creation with one cosmos.

You are deluded and lost without hope or faith.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Dialm,

A special message for you. We both deserve this message.

1. Some people believe that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

Fact is there are many (billions of) parallel earths, where the Lord Jesus and others can go with or without physical bodies.

However, the Lord did rise to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, body. And He is seated (in that body) on the right side of the Holy Spirit. However simultaneously He is currently in a human physical body in one or more parallel earths.

2. In spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit only body, the Lord provides an eternal function. In that Spirit only body, from spirit heaven, the Lord Jesus is able, ready and willing to make intercession, with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each person.

3. However he does this intercession only according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

4. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each human. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus does this according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

5. The Lord cannot provide this service to the spiritually dead (who are also called 'the dead'). The dead cannot be in communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The dead must become spiritually aware in order to access and use this guidance which is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

6. To provide this function, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is an impersonal and purely functional existence of the Lord. This Spirit operates through urgings of love. These arise and are sustained, within each person's heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

7. Also these urgings of love arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within the heart or spirit of each human. These urgings of love arises and are sustained totally outside the volition of the individual.

8. Each individual becomes aware for these urgings of love only after they have arisen and are sustained within his own heart or spirit, for those specific people things and circumstances in God's creation. One simply 'awakens' to these urgings of love. These urgings of love simply arise in one's heart, out of their own volition and 'speak' to and strongly direct one.

These urgings of love leads, never follows. These create and sustains one's reality (one's relationships and associations). These are not the kind that arise after one has created one's reality (i.e. after one has created one's relationships and associations).

9. Then in order to be a child of God (i.e. a Christian) one simply obey these urgings of love, unconditionally. One is simply led, unconditionally, into relationships and associations with these specific people, things and circumstances. This delivers one into one's heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

10. :idea: :idea: However the Lord Jesus has other powers and other simultaneous functions. He can and do function in many ways, perfectly, uninterruptedly and eternally. He can and does leave His Spirit of Truth body in spirit heaven.

11. This Spirit of Truth continues to perfectly and uninterruptedly provide on going and eternal intercession for humans on earth. Simultaneously the Lord take other forms. This enable Him to take many human physical forms (at will) any where and also operate in other ways and also do other things.

12. The Lord can indeed leave his eternally existing form in heaven and be else where. His eternal Spirit of Truth form will simultaneously function perfectly.

13. This is how the Lord was able to come to earth, in a human physical body, 2000 odd years ago. Indeed the Spirit of Truth (the Lord Spirit form) continued to exist and function from spirit heaven, whiles He was on earth in a human physical body.

14. Also the Lord does not have to return to this earth in order to have a human physical body. However he cannot have a physical human body in spirit heaven. He can have a physical human body only on this earth or on a parallel earth.

15. Fact is the Lord Jesus can also currently be in many physical human bodies, similar to the one He had when He physically walked on earth 2000 odd years ago. However he can do that only in parallels physical earths. He cannot and will not do that on this earth, at this time.

16. The Lord certainly will not return among those people who he came among 2000 odd years ago. Nothing much has changes. They will deny, persecute, torture, blaspheme and crucify him all over again.

17. However, fact is, the Lord Jesus has been, for the past 2000 odd years, in a full physical human body, in a parallel earth. And people are with the Lord in that heavenly earth, at this time.

18. This is how that is possible: Humans who died as Christians on this earth rise to spirit heaven in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven. They all go this way.

19. However, these Christians are not all the same. And after rising to heaven they do not all go the same way. Some of them, after a short say in spirit heaven, must return to this earth.

20. However some others are reincarnated in perfect physical human bodies and brought forth in that parallel earth where the the Lord Jesus is also in a human physical body. They get to be with the Lord Jesus for all eternity, whether in spirit heaven or on a heavenly parallel earth.

21. After death on this earth, Christians (i.e. the chosen few) routinely end in spirit heaven. Then they go to that paradise, heavenly parallel earth where the Lord Jesus resides in a physically human body. They reincarnate in that parallel earth, in human physical bodies, to live with the physical Lord Jesus.

22. However, this passage is possible only if one becomes entangled with the reality on that paradise, heavenly parallel earth, whiles one lived on this earth. This requires one to have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth.

23. Then one must perpetually confess the details of this very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth, while being open for opportunities to materialize this heaven on earth, whiles one lives on this earth.

24. One must have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven. This is so because there are other kinds of heavens in God's creation. Addressing Christians, the Lord Jesus confirmed that 'in my Father's house are many mansions'. I go to make a place for you. The Lord is confirming that He is concerned with only 'one mansion' in God's house. This is the Christian heavenly kingdom.

25. Having and holding the ideas of the law, sin and punishment in hell will not at all cut it. In fact, for spiritually aware people, that is a curse. Being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will not deliver one into a.) God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or b.) that paradise, heavenly parallel earth which the physically clad, Lord Jesus lives on and rules over.

26. At all events, being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will deliver one into the depths of earth where the law, sin and punishment in hell and Satan, prevails and rules, fiercely.

27. My perception is that, the powers that be, i.e. the Lord Jesus and God and angels etc., will contain the knowledge in this post, among only the chosen few. At any event that is totally out of my control. I am simply given to post these things which come to me directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth.

28. The 'name of the game' for people on this earth is entanglement. What ever is one's vision here, is one's entanglement. This determines one's next (future) destination. This is not a group thing. This is a precisely individualized thing.

29. Coherent thoughts, physical action and physical verbalizing are strong creators, both for one's present circumstance and one's after death destination.

30. If one preaches the law, sin and punishment in hell, it does not matter that no one listens. Simply esteeming and/or verbally endorsing the law, one has determine one's current destination and one's destination, after death.

31. Such a one will invariably go to a destination where the law, sin and punishment in hell rules supreme. That is inside the earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach.

32. Imagination is the thing. What is one's idea of that perfect place? What indeed is that perfect world which the Lord seeks to materialize for each person?

33. How is a person's perfect world to be configured? There are no limits. However because of inherent human infirmities, the best among us would not know what to pray for. One would not know how to configure and/or make a perfect world, even for oneself.

34. However the Spirit of the Lord Jesus can help. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus discerns and knows the purest, most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human.

35. And the Spirit of the Lord Jesus configures a world, a parallel earth, in God's creation, for one. This parallel earth conforms perfectly to these purest most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human, in perfect harmony with all things in the creation.

36. All that anyone has to do, in order to get to that world or parallel earth, is to search one's own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do and simply do just that.

37. Then one will reach one's own heavenly/'Garden of Eden' paradise, which will perpetually contain all one's treasured and longed for people, treasured and longed for things, treasured and longed for circumstances, treasured and longed for events, treasured and longed for moments and treasured and longed for all . . . on this earth and elsewhere when one dies.

This is the long untold 'story' of Christianity . . . thank you Lord Jesus.

You're a certifiable lunatic, and utterly non-Christian.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Aquarian sound-bytes......

Aquarian sound-bytes......

You're similar to Freelight and others.

Hi PPS,

Only in some points, but we're quite different in some nuance, terms and contextual overlays. See our dialogue here so far (my last post was unresponded to),...I'm still engaging Guru's anti-law stance, and taking more of a theosophist's view of universal laws. Its all 'relative'.

Otherwise,...Guru's concept of the 'Age of Aquarius' has been inquired of. My 'ditties' with Guru just happen to be when I see some point of interest being sported by him, so I add my own 'gnostic' insights to the batch,...if but for anything to engage a dialogue, knowing that I'll be sure to get a plethora of commentary, probably more than I asked for ;)

Granted that Guru's style can be tediously over-bearing for some (perhaps 'overkill'? :p ), at least be you could try to be kind and courteous in your manners, share your perspective and happily move along instead of leaving a bitter sting or accusation that he be the spawn of satan. Remember Jesus said to love others,...showing love to others proves that you are children of God. Are you expressing love towards Guru? - or just poison darts whose intent is to demean, devalue and degrade him? Love edifies. Love encourages. Love rebuilds. Love enriches. While love may correct, it does so in a constructive manner, not "destructive". As Jesus said, be careful of what 'spirit' ye are of. "By this shall all men know you are my disciples, if you show love towards one another". Furthermore and with even more definity, he said "love your enemies". Does Jesus word matter? :idunno:

Christianity as a world-religion only make up around 1/3 of the population of our planet (statistically speaking),...so that leaves a lot of wiggle room for us more eclectic folks and those of different religious cultures and traditions, so those who think they have a 'monopoly' on 'truth' or 'God' (define Deity as you wish) might want to think twice.

I think Madame Blavatsky says it well with her satirical letter to the archbishop of Cantebury here (specific link the last one posted)...as it pretends to be from 'Lucifer' ;)

No one person or religious cult-ure has a monopoly on
'God',...since 'God' is that Great Central Sun from which all rays of light shine, express in their various forms and colours, and reintegrate back into that Original source from which they spring. 'God' is the substance, consciousness and life within all, and without all.....the Omnipresent ONE. 'God' is the One and Only Reality.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Hi PPS,

Only in some points, but we're quite different in some nuance, terms and contextual overlays. See our dialogue here so far (my last post was unresponded to),...I'm still engaging Guru's anti-law stance, and taking more of a theosophist's view of universal laws. Its all 'relative'.

Otherwise,...Guru's concept of the 'Age of Aquarius' has been inquired of. My 'ditties' with Guru just happen to be when I see some point of interest being sported by him, so I add my own 'gnostic' insights to the batch,...if but for anything to engage a dialogue, knowing that I'll be sure to get a plethora of commentary, probably more than I asked for ;)

Granted that Guru's style can be tediously over-bearing for some (perhaps 'overkill'? :p ), at least be you could try to be kind and courteous in your manners, share your perspective and happily move along instead of leaving a bitter sting or accusation that he be the spawn of satan. Remember Jesus said to love others,...showing love to others proves that you are children of God. Are you expressing love towards Guru? - or just poison darts whose intent is to demean, devalue and degrade him? Love edifies. Love encourages. Love rebuilds. Love enriches. While love may correct, it does so in a constructive manner, not "destructive". As Jesus said, be careful of what 'spirit' ye are of. "By this shall all men know you are my disciples, if you show love towards one another". Furthermore and with even more definity, he said "love your enemies". Does Jesus word matter? :idunno:

Christianity as a world-religion only make up around 1/3 of the population of our planet (statistically speaking),...so that leaves a lot of wiggle room for us more eclectic folks and those of different religious cultures and traditions, so those who think they have a 'monopoly' on 'truth' or 'God' (define Deity as you wish) might want to think twice.

I think Madame Blavatsky says it well with her satirical letter to the archbishop of Cantebury here (specific link the last one posted)...as it pretends to be from 'Lucifer' ;)

No one person or religious cult-ure has a monopoly on
'God',...since 'God' is that Great Central Sun from which all rays of light shine, express in their various forms and colours, and reintegrate back into that Original source from which they spring. 'God' is the substance, consciousness and life within all, and without all.....the Omnipresent ONE. 'God' is the One and Only Reality.

If you knew the extensive lexical definitions and applications for agape (love) and what it means to echo (have) that love, which is makrothumeo (longsuffering) and chresteuomai (kind), and not zeloo (envious) or physioo (puffed up); you'd know that I have love and am being forebearing and kind without being envious or puffed up.

I've demonstrated nothing but agape in being kind, even though I've also demonstrated appropriate agathosune.

The Christian God is the only God, and your false gods do not exist. Blavatsky was a wacko old bat.

You do not get to validly employ your attempts at Syncretism to the Christian Faith.

I nailed all your Jell-O to the wall some time ago. You're as deluded as you've always been.

Gurucam should remove his status as Christian. He is not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dialm,

A special message for you. We both deserve this message.

1. Some people believe that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

Fact is there are many (billions of) parallel earths, where the Lord Jesus and others can go with or without physical bodies.

However, the Lord did rise to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, body. And He is seated (in that body) on the right side of the Holy Spirit. However simultaneously He is currently in a human physical body in one or more parallel earths.

2. In spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit only body, the Lord provides an eternal function. In that Spirit only body, from spirit heaven, the Lord Jesus is able, ready and willing to make intercession, with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each person.

3. However he does this intercession only according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

4. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each human. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus does this according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

5. The Lord cannot provide this service to the spiritually dead (who are also called 'the dead'). The dead cannot be in communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The dead must become spiritually aware in order to access and use this guidance which is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

6. To provide this function, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is an impersonal and purely functional existence of the Lord. This Spirit operates through urgings of love. These arise and are sustained, within each person's heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

7. Also these urgings of love arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within the heart or spirit of each human. These urgings of love arises and are sustained totally outside the volition of the individual.

8. Each individual becomes aware for these urgings of love only after they have arisen and are sustained within his own heart or spirit, for those specific people things and circumstances in God's creation. One simply 'awakens' to these urgings of love. These urgings of love simply arise in one's heart, out of their own volition and 'speak' to and strongly direct one.

These urgings of love leads, never follows. These create and sustains one's reality (one's relationships and associations). These are not the kind that arise after one has created one's reality (i.e. after one has created one's relationships and associations).

9. Then in order to be a child of God (i.e. a Christian) one simply obey these urgings of love, unconditionally. One is simply led, unconditionally, into relationships and associations with these specific people, things and circumstances. This delivers one into one's heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

10. :idea: :idea: However the Lord Jesus has other powers and other simultaneous functions. He can and do function in many ways, perfectly, uninterruptedly and eternally. He can and does leave His Spirit of Truth body in spirit heaven.

11. This Spirit of Truth continues to perfectly and uninterruptedly provide on going and eternal intercession for humans on earth. Simultaneously the Lord take other forms. This enable Him to take many human physical forms (at will) any where and also operate in other ways and also do other things.

12. The Lord can indeed leave his eternally existing form in heaven and be else where. His eternal Spirit of Truth form will simultaneously function perfectly.

13. This is how the Lord was able to come to earth, in a human physical body, 2000 odd years ago. Indeed the Spirit of Truth (the Lord Spirit form) continued to exist and function from spirit heaven, whiles He was on earth in a human physical body.

14. Also the Lord does not have to return to this earth in order to have a human physical body. However he cannot have a physical human body in spirit heaven. He can have a physical human body only on this earth or on a parallel earth.

15. Fact is the Lord Jesus can also currently be in many physical human bodies, similar to the one He had when He physically walked on earth 2000 odd years ago. However he can do that only in parallels physical earths. He cannot and will not do that on this earth, at this time.

16. The Lord certainly will not return among those people who he came among 2000 odd years ago. Nothing much has changes. They will deny, persecute, torture, blaspheme and crucify him all over again.

17. However, fact is, the Lord Jesus has been, for the past 2000 odd years, in a full physical human body, in a parallel earth. And people are with the Lord in that heavenly earth, at this time.

18. This is how that is possible: Humans who died as Christians on this earth rise to spirit heaven in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven. They all go this way.

19. However, these Christians are not all the same. And after rising to heaven they do not all go the same way. Some of them, after a short say in spirit heaven, must return to this earth.

20. However some others are reincarnated in perfect physical human bodies and brought forth in that parallel earth where the the Lord Jesus is also in a human physical body. They get to be with the Lord Jesus for all eternity, whether in spirit heaven or on a heavenly parallel earth.

21. After death on this earth, Christians (i.e. the chosen few) routinely end in spirit heaven. Then they go to that paradise, heavenly parallel earth where the Lord Jesus resides in a physically human body. They reincarnate in that parallel earth, in human physical bodies, to live with the physical Lord Jesus.

22. However, this passage is possible only if one becomes entangled with the reality on that paradise, heavenly parallel earth, whiles one lived on this earth. This requires one to have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth.

23. Then one must perpetually confess the details of this very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth, while being open for opportunities to materialize this heaven on earth, whiles one lives on this earth.

24. One must have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven. This is so because there are other kinds of heavens in God's creation. Addressing Christians, the Lord Jesus confirmed that 'in my Father's house are many mansions'. I go to make a place for you. The Lord is confirming that He is concerned with only 'one mansion' in God's house. This is the Christian heavenly kingdom.

25. Having and holding the ideas of the law, sin and punishment in hell will not at all cut it. In fact, for spiritually aware people, that is a curse. Being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will not deliver one into a.) God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or b.) that paradise, heavenly parallel earth which the physically clad, Lord Jesus lives on and rules over.

26. At all events, being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will deliver one into the depths of earth where the law, sin and punishment in hell and Satan, prevails and rules, fiercely.

27. My perception is that, the powers that be, i.e. the Lord Jesus and God and angels etc., will contain the knowledge in this post, among only the chosen few. At any event that is totally out of my control. I am simply given to post these things which come to me directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth.

28. The 'name of the game' for people on this earth is entanglement. What ever is one's vision here, is one's entanglement. This determines one's next (future) destination. This is not a group thing. This is a precisely individualized thing.

29. Coherent thoughts, physical action and physical verbalizing are strong creators, both for one's present circumstance and one's after death destination.

30. If one preaches the law, sin and punishment in hell, it does not matter that no one listens. Simply esteeming and/or verbally endorsing the law, one has determine one's current destination and one's destination, after death.

31. Such a one will invariably go to a destination where the law, sin and punishment in hell rules supreme. That is inside the earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach.

32. Imagination is the thing. What is one's idea of that perfect place? What indeed is that perfect world which the Lord seeks to materialize for each person?

33. How is a person's perfect world to be configured? There are no limits. However because of inherent human infirmities, the best among us would not know what to pray for. One would not know how to configure and/or make a perfect world, even for oneself.

34. However the Spirit of the Lord Jesus can help. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus discerns and knows the purest, most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human.

35. And the Spirit of the Lord Jesus configures a world, a parallel earth, in God's creation, for one. This parallel earth conforms perfectly to these purest most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human, in perfect harmony with all things in the creation.

36. All that anyone has to do, in order to get to that world or parallel earth, is to search one's own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do and simply do just that.

37. Then one will reach one's own heavenly/'Garden of Eden' paradise, which will perpetually contain all one's treasured and longed for people, treasured and longed for things, treasured and longed for circumstances, treasured and longed for events, treasured and longed for moments and treasured and longed for all . . . on this earth and elsewhere when one dies.

This is the long untold 'story' of Christianity . . . thank you Lord Jesus.

Are you not the guy who teaches one should divorce your wife if she is not your soul mate, contrary to the instructions of Paul?

1Co 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
1Co 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

LA

Gurucam

Dialm, I am not sure that you read this. I added it to post # 179, long after I first wrote it. This is seriously relevant and critically important.

:idea:Romans: 8 KJV N.T
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

:idea:Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
14 For [SIZE=+1]many[/SIZE] are [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], but few are chosen.
Acts: 13 kjv n.t.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Literally and clearly from the KJV N.T.:

Note that: [SIZE=+1]many[/SIZE] are [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], but few are chosen and whom he did predestinate, them he also [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], them he also [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE], them he also [SIZE=+1]glorified[/SIZE].

What then is this [SIZE=+1]justification[/SIZE]?

Here it is: And by him all that believe are [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE] from all things, from which ye could not be [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE] by the law of Moses.
Dialm, all who are called to be Christians are justified to do all things which they were not justified to do under the law of Moses. And they are also glorified.

A justification is clearly a more powerful entitlement than simply a liberty. A justification is right with vengeance. A justification is not simply a liberty. It is liberty under enforceable entitlement.

This particular justification is a God given and God supported liberty or right to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

In this case, if a person (say a spying unaware false brethren) prevents or even seek to prevent, one who is called to be Christian, from having the liberty to transgress the law of Moses, that unaware person will receive the very serious wrath of God.
Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Those who in the least way try to put and/or succeed in putting, aspiring Christians under the slightest use of the Ten Commandment are doomed. They are in grave sin.

The sad fact is that many misguided and foolish people believe that they are serving God by trying to put and/or succeed in putting, aspiring Christians under the Ten Commandment. These people are defying God. They are evil people. They are most unfortunate.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you not 'the guy who teaches one should divorce your wife if she is not your soul mate, contrary to the instructions of Paul?'

1Co 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
1Co 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

LA

No. I am not the guy who teaches one should divorce your wife if she is not your soul mate, period.

The following says so:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.

1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; [size=+1]that ye should be married to another[/size], even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (children of God, like Isaac) .

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (children of the flesh, like Ishmael)

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Now, I expect to hear all kind of antics and 'lemon used car sales man approaches' by people who seek to deny the clear words: 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ';[size=+1]"that ye should be married to another"[/size]

How can one "be married to another" if one does not divorce one's first wife? Is he to keep his first wife and also marry another"?

The instruction is now that you are no longer under the law, you should marry another person according to urgings of spirit. You must do this so that you will stop bringing forth 'fruits onto dead' and start bring forth 'fruits onto God'.

Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 of the KJV N.T. all relate to marriage and fruits of marriage. In marriages, 'fruits onto dead' are 'children of the flesh' like Ishmael and 'fruits onto God' are 'children of God', like Isaac.

Those who are under the law invariably bring forth only children of the flesh. Those who ignore and transgress the law so as to be led by spirit always bring forth only children of God. Don't you want to stop bring forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God. Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 of the KJV N.T. reveals that secrete or mystery.

:idea: The Lord Jesus left two instructions:
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.
Clearly the instructions which you quoted is for 'the dead who bury their dead'. And the different instructions in Romans: 7 verses 1 to 6 (which I quoted) is for one who has just become spiritually aware (no longer the dead) and called to be Christian (called to follow the Lord Jesus).

Paul was a man for all seasons. He delivered to the dead who bury their dead and he also delivered to those who follow the Lord Jesus. These were different kinds of people. Therefore Paul was given to deliver different instruction to each set of people.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that there were two kinds of people. There were "'the dead' who bury their dead" and there were those who followed the Lord Jesus. These were different sets of people. They needed and got different guide lines.

Both the Lord Jesus and Paul were given to deliver to both sets. However Peter was given to deliver only to 'the dead'.
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Therefore Paul will be found delivering two different sets of instruction. You seem to delight in the set that is for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Under that choice, all you will do is bring forth only 'children of the flesh'. You will not bring forth any 'children of God'.

The Christian instruction is very clear. If you want to bring forth only 'children of God', then always transgress the law, if necessary, so that you could have procreative sex with only someone who you are drawn to by spirit (i.e. by urgings of love). Formal marriage does not matter.

The law, sin, punishment in hell and formal marriages are only for 'the dead' who bury their dead.

Procreating unions among Christians are forged only by spirit which are urgings of love. And aspiring Christians and Christians are instructed by the Lord Jesus to ignore and/or transgress the law, sin, punishment in hell and past formal marriages, in order to be led by and/or serve in, the newness of spirit. When one can and do obey this instruction, one is glorified by God.

:idea: :idea: Lazy afternoon, the afternoon has passed. Morning has dawned. The light of the Sun is shining through. Truth is at your door step. It is time to act. It is time to be an authentic Christian. It is time to totally drop the law, sin, punishment in hell and your old (law and lust based) marriage and be led by spirit/love, unconditionally.

1. The law, sin, punishment in hell were your guide and rules when you were 'the dead', i.e. when you were only in the flesh and knew only lust. As 'the dead' you would not be aware of spirit and love. Your sex would result only from lust. Then in order to manage your lust, you were held in a formal marriage that was regulated by the law, sin and punishment in hell.

2. If you become spiritually aware (i.e. if you are no longer 'the dead') you would be awaken to spirit and love's urgings. You will not want to have sex without accompanying love for a procreating partner. So you would not need the law, sin and punishment in hell to regulate and manage your lust. Simply awakening to spirit/love will make you a new and different person.

Now you can and will have sex with various partners. However your sexual act will always be out of an expression of spirit/love. And that will always be a very divine thing.

You would not want anything, including the law, sin and punishment in hell, to prevent you from having sex as an expression of love. You will know that having sex as an expression of love between couples is an especially divine thing. Because God is Love. God participates in love motivated sex.

This is why, love motivated procreative sex bring forth only children of God. And, at all events, one is glorified by God for having love motivated sex and bring forth only 'children of God'.

On the other hand, God is totally absent in procreative sex which is done by those who are upholding the law of sin. God does not endorse this kind of sex. Only children of the flesh are brought forth in such sexual procreative acts.

Lazy afternoon, You want to stop bring forth children of the flesh and start bring forth only children of God. This is possibly only if you routinely transgress the law so as to be led by spirit/love unconditionally.

For this reason one who can be and is, led by spirit/love is very special. He is a child of God and under grace of God. He has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. He is a Christian. He enters and live in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in heaven elsewhere. God is for him and no one can touch him (no one can succeed against him).
1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Love is literally God. Urgings of Love is the Spirit of God, the Holy Ghost.

If love urges a Christian (a child of God) to form a new union, then he simply do so. If this requires him to walk away from a existing union, then he simply do so. This is the only way to remain saved and delivered, under grace of God, a Christian and a child of God.

If love is absent or has waned in any union, God is absent and one must walk away from such a union. Such is a sinful union for spiritually aware people. Spiritually aware people are those who can be led by spirit and/or love.

Of course the rules are different for those who cannot be led by spirit/love. They are the spiritually dead (the dead), They must be held under the law, sin and punishment in hell. Even their marriages must conform to the law, sin and punishment in hell.

1Cor 7:10 to 14 (which you quoted) are solely for the dead.

Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 (which I quoted) are solely for the spiritually aware.

For now they must exist side by side one for the dead the other for the spiritually aware.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If you knew the extensive lexical definitions and applications for agape (love) and what it means to echo (have) that love, which is makrothumeo (longsuffering) and chresteuomai (kind), and not zeloo (envious) or physioo (puffed up); you'd know that I have love and am being forebearing and kind without being envious or puffed up.

I've demonstrated nothing but agape in being kind, even though I've also demonstrated appropriate agathosune.

The Christian God is the only God, and your false gods do not exist. Blavatsky was a wacko old bat.

You do not get to validly employ your attempts at Syncretism to the Christian Faith.

I nailed all your Jell-O to the wall some time ago. You're as deluded as you've always been.

Gurucam should remove his status as Christian. He is not.

That's your belief and opinion ;) - Not all have the same definition of 'Christian', so its pretty 'relative'...and you could just as well argue that with other so called 'Christians'. Depends on who you ask. As far as a 'Christian God',....well,...that's one 'version' among others, since more than one conception of 'Deity' exists, as well as forms, personifications and caricatures of 'God'.

If you claim to love, then let that love speak for itself, for love does not demean, degrade or belittle. Love does no harm, neither does it grieve another persons heart or spirit. If you would express the Spirit of Christ, then couldn't you do so without being condescending? Do you practice loving your enemies as Jesus taught?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No I am not the guy who teaches one should divorce your wife if she is not your soul mate, period.

The following says so:

Now, I expect to hear all kind of antics and 'lemon used car sales man approaches' by people who seek to deny the clear words: 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ';[size=+1]"that ye should be married to another"[/size]

How can one "be married to another" if one does not divorce one's first wife? Is he to keep his first wife and also marry another"?

The instruction is now that you are no longer under the law, you should marry another person according to urgings of spirit. You must do this so that you will stop bringing forth 'fruits onto dead' and start bring forth 'fruits onto God'.

This all relates to marriage and fruits of marriage. In marriages, 'fruits onto dead' are 'children of the flesh' like Ishmael and 'fruits onto God' are 'children of God, like Isaac.

Those who are under the law invariably bring forth only children of the flesh. Those who ignore and transgress the law so as to be led by spirit always bring forth only children of God. Don't you want to stop bring forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God. Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 of the KJV N.T. reveals that secrete or mystery.

:idea: Clearly the instructions which you quoted is for 'the dead who bury their dead'. And the different instructions in Romans: 7 verses 1 to 6 (which I quoted) is for one who has just become spiritually aware (no longer the dead) and called to be Christian.

Paul was a man for all seasons. He delivered to the dead who bury their dead and he also delivered to those who follow the Lord Jesus. These were different kinds of people. Therefore Paul was given to deliver different instruction to each set of people.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that there were two kinds of people. There were "'the dead' who bury their dead" and there were those who followed the Lord Jesus. These were different sets of people. They needed and got different guide lines.

Both the Lord Jesus and Paul were given to deliver to both sets. However Peter was given to deliver only to 'the dead'.
Therefore Paul will be found delivering two different sets of instruction. You seem to delight in the set that is for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Under that choice, all you will do is bring forth only 'children of the flesh'. You will not bring forth any 'children of God'.

The Christian instruction is very clear. If you want to bring forth only 'children of God', then always transgress the law, if necessary, so that you could have procreative sex with only someone who you are drawn to by spirit (i.e. by urgings of love). Formal marriage does not matter.

The law, sin, punishment in hell and formal marriages are only for 'the dead' who bury their dead.

Procreating unions among Christians are forged only by spirit which are urgings of love. And aspiring Christians and Christians are instructed by the Lord Jesus to ignore and/or transgress the law, sin, punishment in hell and past formal marriages, in order to be led by and/or serve in, the newness of spirit.

What a joke.

You are double dead.

LA

Gurucam

Dialm,

It is impossible for the likes of Lazy afternoon, who does not realize that Jesus encountered two types of people, to be of help to anyone. He does not realize that the Lord treated these two sets of people differently, by delivering different approaches to God's righteousness to each set.

One set of people was in flesh (they were 'the dead'). The Lord simply reaffirmed the law, sin and punishment in hell for them. They could not get the New Covenant. They were not given to get the New Covenant. This is the 'seen' approach.

The other set were spiritually aware. They were given to get the New Covenant. The Lord introduced righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through, His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. This is the 'not seen' approach.

Big big difference.

Lazy afternoon is applying these covenant any which way. He is a serious menace to anyone who takes him seriously.

Of the people who the Lord Jesus encountered and deliver too:

1.) Only one type were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom. These were the spiritually aware. The Lord gave these mysteries to only these people.

2.) The other type were not given to know the mysterious of God's kingdom of heaven. These were 'the dead' (who bury their dead). The Lord in no way gave these mysteries to this set of people.

However both sets of deliveries (from the Lord Jesus) are mixed-up and recorded in the KJV N.T.

These guys are using the KJV N.T. any which way. They are using any revelations for anyone. They are misguiding themselves and everyone who listens to them.

Fact is only one set of these revelations form the Lord Jesus contains the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Lazy afternoon & Co. do not know that they must separate "the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven" from that other things that is in the KJV N.T.. Far less to have the capacity to make that separation.

Is there any wonder that the Lord Jesus prophesied that:

1.) many (billions) are called and the very great majority are misled by false prophets, resulting in only a few being chosen.

2.) Fact is the Lord Jesus confirmed that people err when they do not know scriptures.

3.)
He also confirmed that many false prophets will come in His name and misguide many.

4.) He also confirmed that many are called and few chosen.

5.) He also confirmed that strait is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to life and few be those that fine it.
Clearly Lazy afternoon is doing his part to make sure that all the above are correct.
Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

If some people are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, the Lord Jesus would not give these mysteries to them. At best he would bluff them, especially to appease them and to keep the peace. If they are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven then it is very pointless to give these mysteries to them.

(Fact is, one must be spiritually aware in order to be given to know these mysteries. The Lord Jesus confirmed that these masses (who got parables) were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because: they did not have the' eyes to see' the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. Their hearts were waxed gross. This meant that they were spiritually dead or 'the dead')

Everyone who the Lord encountered, except his disciples, were in this sad state. These were the masses who the Lord delivered to in public. And indeed the Lord gave parables to these masses who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's Kingdom of heaven.

It is important to note that the Lord would not hide the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, in these parables. To do that would be to have the intent to give these mysteries to them and so violate the fact that they were not given by God to know these mysteries.

Therefore these parable were nothing more than distractions. These parables were given to fool and appease these masses of people, for they wanted something from the Lord, although He was not at liberty to given them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These parables would not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people were simply not given by God to know these mysteries. Therefore the Lord Jesus would not in any way violate that and some how hide these mysteries in parable.

Billion of misguided people, like Lazy afternoon, seem totally unaware of the above. They are unaware of the above natural separation between (truth and parables) revelations in the KJV N.T. They are using the KJV N.T. willy-nilly. They unwittingly seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in parables. In fact they seem to go only for the parables. Then they interpret and reinterpret these parables. Then they come up with comfortable conclusion which they falsely believe to be mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And the foist these on everyone.

Fact is, all the while, the mysteries of God's kingdom is clearly and literally confirmed (without parable) in other places in the KJV N.T.. These are in those few deliveries which the Lord made in private session among only His disciples.

Lazy afternoon & Co. cannot and do not discern these revelations which contain the pure unadulterated mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in plain, parable-free, literal and free language in the KJV N.T..

These guys seems to delight in parables because this gives them the opportunity to expand and interpret things to suit their own ideas and comfort zone. They do not turn to the literal mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven as they are clearly and plainly recorded in the KJV N.T. in just a few revelations. They like foolishness, i.e. they like that which is foolishness with God.

However these guys, Lazy afternoon and other like them, are posing as authorities of the Christian tradition. Fact is they have left the KJV N.T. and the Lord Jesus behind and gone about their own comfortable righteousness. They are passing out foolishness as Christianity and they seem to have takers.

This is the sad hands into which Christianity has fallen. Indeed this explains why many are called and few chosen, for the past 2000 odd years.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Lord said:" For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables"

The Lord gave parable to these people because they hath not and the intention of the Lord was to take away what little they had. This was the Lord's intent when he deliver parables to the masses.
1.) When Lord said 'whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance:' He was referring to wealth in heaven. This is spiritual awareness and spiritual gifts. Once one acquires these person they do not loose them. These gifts are eternal wealth. The Lord is confirming that such a person can and will get more spiritual and eternal wealth. He will become more spiritually actualize and more eternally powerful. These are one kind of people. These are the spiritually aware.

2.) On the other hand, when the Lord said 'but whosoever hath not', he is referring to one who has no wealth in heaven. He is referring to one who has no spiritual awareness or spiritual gifts. The Lord said: 'from him shall be taken away even that he hath'

Here the Lord is referring to a person with only material wealth (which may be substantial). The Lord is saying that that wealth is not eternal. The person will eventually be separated from that kind of wealth. He may be a billionaire, when he die he will carry nothing. These are the other kind of people. These are 'the dead'

The point being that spiritual development (like gifts of the Spirit etc,) are carried by one to one's next life. These kinds of wealth are eternal. Any place a person goes after death, he continues to have these gift and he can use these for his survival and comfort, anywhere.

However material wealth is the opposite. A person (who has no spiritual awareness) can and will derive no benefit from this kind of wealth after he dies.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dialm,

It is impossible for the likes of Lazy afternoon, who does not realize that Jesus encountered two types of people, to be of help to anyone. He does not realize that the Lord treated these two sets of people differently, by delivering different approaches to God's righteousness to each set.

One set of people was in flesh (they were 'the dead'). The Lord simply reaffirmed the law, sin and punishment in hell for them. They could not get the New Covenant. They were not given to get the New Covenant. This is the 'seen' approach.

The other set were spiritually aware. They were given to get the New Covenant. The Lord introduced righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through, His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. This is the 'not seen' approach.

Big big difference.

Lazy afternoon is applying these covenant any which way. He is a serious menace to anyone who takes him seriously.

Of the people who the Lord Jesus encountered and deliver too:

1.) Only one type were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom. These were the spiritually aware. The Lord gave these mysteries to only these people.

2.) The other type were not given to know the mysterious of God's kingdom of heaven. These were 'the dead' (who bury their dead). The Lord in no way gave these mysteries to this set of people.

However both sets of deliveries (from the Lord Jesus) are mixed-up and recorded in the KJV N.T.

These guys are using the KJV N.T. any which way. They are using any revelations for anyone. They are misguiding themselves and everyone who listens to them.

Fact is only one set of these revelations form the Lord Jesus contains the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Lazy afternoon & Co. do not know that they must separate "the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven" from that other things that is in the KJV N.T.. Far less to have the capacity to make that separation.

Clearly Lazy afternoon is doing his part to make sure that all the above are correct.

If some people are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, the Lord Jesus would not give these mysteries to them. At best he would bluff them, especially to appease them and to keep the peace. If they are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven then it is very pointless to give these mysteries to them.

(Fact is, one must be spiritually aware in order to be given to know these mysteries. The Lord Jesus confirmed that these masses (who got parables) were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because: they did not have the' eyes to see' the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. Their hearts were waxed gross. This meant that they were spiritually dead or 'the dead')

Everyone who the Lord encountered, except his disciples, were in this sad state. These were the masses who the Lord delivered to in public. And indeed the Lord gave parables to these masses who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's Kingdom of heaven.

It is important to note that the Lord would not hide the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, in these parables. To do that would be to have the intent to give these mysteries to them and so violate the fact that they were not given by God to know these mysteries.

Therefore these parable were nothing more than distractions. These parables were given to fool and appease these masses of people, for they wanted something from the Lord, although He was not at liberty to given them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These parables would not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people were simply not given by God to know these mysteries. Therefore the Lord Jesus would not in any way violate that and some how hide these mysteries in parable.

Billion of misguided people, like Lazy afternoon, seem totally unaware of the above. They are unaware of the above natural separation between (truth and parables) revelations in the KJV N.T. They are using the KJV N.T. willy-nilly. They unwittingly seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in parables. In fact they seem to go only for the parables. Then they interpret and reinterpret these parables. Then they come up with comfortable conclusion which they falsely believe to be mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And the foist these on everyone.

Fact is, all the while, the mysteries of God's kingdom is clearly and literally confirmed (without parable) in other places in the KJV N.T.. These are in those few deliveries which the Lord made in private session among only His disciples.

Lazy afternoon & Co. cannot and do not discern these revelations which contain the pure unadulterated mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in plain, parable-free, literal and free language in the KJV N.T..

These guys seems to delight in parables because this gives them the opportunity to expand and interpret things to suit their own ideas and comfort zone. They do not turn to the literal mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven as they are clearly and plainly recorded in the KJV N.T. in just a few revelations. They like foolishness, i.e. they like that which is foolishness with God.

However these guys, Lazy afternoon and other like them, are posing as authorities of the Christian tradition. Fact is they have left the KJV N.T. and the Lord Jesus behind and gone about their own comfortable righteousness. They are passing out foolishness as Christianity and they seem to have takers.

This is the sad hands into which Christianity has fallen. Indeed this explains why many are called and few chosen, for the past 2000 odd years.

Gurucam thinks one must divorce a non-spiritual wife and marry another spiritual one in order to produce children of God.

Gurucam teaches the believer can only produce children of the flesh through unholy women.

Obviously he is deceived by his own flesh with the help of his strange god, when he denies the words of God in the Bible--

Gurucam is a spiritualist, not a Christian.

LA

Gurucam

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Gurucam

Gurucam thinks one must divorce a non-spiritual wife and marry another spiritual one in order to produce children of God.

LA

Because you are not brave enough to deny the KJV N.T. you chose to claim that I says the things that are confirmed in the KJV N.T.

You are bearing false witness on me. You are posturing like a lemon used car sales man.

No. I am not the guy who teaches that 'one should divorce one's non-spiritual wife and marry another spiritual one in order to produce children of God'.

The following revelation in the KJV N.T. says that exact thing in absolute clarity:

1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; [size=+1]that ye should be married to another[/size], even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (children of God, like Isaac) .

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (children of the flesh, like Ishmael)

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
As expect you are presenting all kind of antics and 'lemon used car sales man approaches' to seek to deny the clear words: 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ';[size=+1]"that ye should be married to another"[/size]

Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 of the KJV N.T. all relate to marriage and fruits of marriage. In marriages, 'fruits onto dead' are 'children of the flesh' like Ishmael and 'fruits onto God' are 'children of God', like Isaac.

Are you not aware that Abraham had two sins. One was a child of the flesh. The other a child of God.

The above revelation confirms very clearly "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

The above states very clearly that when you were under the law (the Ten Commandments) you brought forth 'fruits onto death', not 'fruits on to God' . . . that is a bad thing.

'Fruits on to death' are 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael. 'Fruits onto God' are 'children of God' like Isaac. 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael persecute 'children of God' like Isaac.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead'. They are a serious menace on earth. Jesus' and God's attitude to them is let the dead bury their dead. The aim of the Lord Jesus and God is have children of God inherit earth without children of the flesh.

Bring forth children of God has nothing to do with being the 'legally married spouse', who is upholding the Ten Commandments.

Very often, one spouse would invoke this 'sanctity of marriage thing' to prop-up a loveless marriages and keep one's spouse trapped. In such union only children of the flesh are brought forth. Like it or not, only bad things are brought forth in such unfortunate unions.

The one you call 'unholy women', could easily be the one your spouse love. And you (the married wife) can be the one who he does not love or no longer love Then his union (sexual or other) with that woman would be divine (very pleasing to God) while his loveless union with you, his married, wife would be demonic.

If he (your husband) wants to please God he has to drop you and his marriage to you and embrace the supposed 'unholy women'. Of course he has to uphold his legal obligation to you and his children. Wake up to truth. Stop invoking the law to keep your husband in a loveless marriage. That is a grave sin. That is blasphemy of the Spirit,

Bringing forth fruits onto God, including, bringing forth children of God, has every thing to do with being led into one's procreative sexual act by serving spirit. This means being led into your procreative sexual act by urgings of love. God is love.

So you want to protect your possible 'law based', loveless marriage. That is O.K.

You can continue to live in denial. You have a right to believe what you like.

However do not undermine the truth in the KJV N.T. and so destroy this beautiful and useful knowledge for others.

And stop accusing me of making up things that are clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T., simply because you do not like them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Gurucam teaches the believer can only produce children of the flesh through unholy women.
LA

Very often, one would invoke this 'sanctity of marriage' thing to prop-up one's loveless marriage and keep one's spouse trapped. In such union only children of the flesh are brought forth. Like it or not, only bad things (fruits onto death) are brought forth in such unfortunate unions.

The one you call 'unholy women', could easily be the one your spouse love. And you (the married wife) can be the one who he does not love or no longer love.

Then his union (sexual or other) with that supposed 'unholy women' would be divine (very pleasing to God). He will bring forth only children of God in that love motivated union.

On the other hand, his loveless union and loveless sex, with you, his married wife, would be demonic and bring forth only children of the flesh.

If he (your husband) wants to please God he has to drop you and his marriage to you and embrace the supposed 'unholy women'. Of course he has to uphold his legal obligation to you and his children.

Wake up to truth. Stop invoking the law to keep your husband in a loveless marriage. That is a grave sin. That is denial and blasphemy of the Spirit. God is Love. Urgings of Love is the Holy Ghost.
1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Are you not aware that for the Lord Jesus there is no 'unholy women' by your definition.

An 'unholy women' is one who invoke social, moral and religious ideals and laws to keep her spiritually aware souse (who loves another) tied to her.

The rule of the Lord Jesus and God is: move over (take aside) sad married wife and give way to your husband's love for another.

God is Love. God/Love and the Lord Jesus does not support any union that is devoid of love. Simultaneously, God absolutely support unions which are created and supported by love.

One's 'married woman' status or 'unholy woman' status does not matter. Not even the formal institution of marriage matters. Love is divine any where it arises and is sustained.

In God's kingdom of heaven Love is simply given to rules supreme, any where and every where.

Don't you know that loveless sex, at all forum, in or out of marriage, is prostitution. Such copulation is motivated by only lust. Even in marriages loveless sex is simply provided in exchange for a material thing.

On the other hand, in or out of marriage, sex that results out of an expression of Love is totally different. It is divine and very pleasing to God.

Some people would have sex with another person only after marriage. That is prostitution, even though it is widely socially, morally and religiously acceptable. That is the way of the spiritually dead (loveless people).

Among spiritually aware people, sex results only freely and happily and only out of an expression of love.

Wake up to truth Lazy afternoon.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
by Gurucam--

As expect you are presenting all kind of antics and 'lemon used car sales man approaches' to seek to deny the clear words: 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ';"that ye should be married to another"

The verses are saying that the believer is freed from the bondage of the law by the death of Christ so the believer can be married to one who has been raised from the dead that is Jesus Christ.

Nothing to do with divorcing your wife.

You would know that if you were ever joined to Christ but you are not as your view proves that to be the case.

LA

Gurucam

The verses are saying that the believer is freed from the bondage of the law by the death of Christ so the believer can be married to one who has been raised from the dead that is Jesus Christ.

Nothing to do with divorcing your wife.

You would know that if you were ever joined to Christ but you are not as your view proves that to be the case.

LA

You misquoted and/or doctored the KJV N.T. revelation to support your point.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [size=+1]even[/size] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

1. When one is told that one should marry another, [size=+1]even[/size] "George", it means that one is instructed to marry another person and George is simply one such option.

The aim is not for all women who are believers to stop having sex and stop having children and marry the Lord Jesus. And leave only none believers to continue under the law and bring forth only fruits onto death. That is a sinful proposition and a distortion of scriptures. Only Satan will promote that and only foolish people can be and will be misled.

As far back as 2000 odd years ago, Abraham demonstrated that humans, through normal sexual procreation, are capable of bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God. The best fruits onto God are children of God.

The above revelation is about showing humans how they can bring forth children of God, like Isaac and not bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael, through normal sexual procreation. To do so one has to walk away from one's old 'law based' marriage and spouse and form new procreating unions which are determined by spirit or love's urgings.

To undermine the above is to undermine the aim of the Lord Jesus and God who wants to fill the surface of earth with only children of God. Satan has the opposite agenda.

The aim behind marrying another is to stop bringing forth fruits onto dead (including children of the flesh) and start bring forth fruits on to God (including children of God). The aim is to liberate/free one from the law of sin because at all events those under the law bring forth fruits onto death and not any fruits onto God. And that is a bad/evil thing.

The above confirmed that the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. This directly relates to the law of sin and Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 3 KJV N.T., which has to do with marriage, husband, wife and being married to another man and about how that is permitted and not permitted under the law.

However the revelation goes onto to confirm that we can stop bringing forth fruits onto dead, when we serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. When we do this we bring forth fruits onto God.

You ought to know that with respect to procreative sex, 'fruits onto death' are 'children of the flesh' and 'fruits onto God' are 'children of God'.

2. Indeed you ought to know that Abraham had two sons. One was a child of the flesh and the other a child of God.

According to the KJV N.T. the child of God was born to the 'free' woman. He was born after the spirit.

The child of the flesh was born to the bond woman. He was born after the flesh.

It is also confirmed that the child of the flesh persecuted the child of God.

It was also confirmed that the child of the flesh together with his mother will be cast out. They will not inherit together with the child of God.

3. Therefore it is well established that couple through their sexual procreative act, can bring forth either children of the flesh or children of God.

Tradition Christians like you, assume that Abraham got a child of God because he was married to the free woman. This is not so.

The child of God was born after the promise i.e. according to the promise of the spirit and Spirit.

4. Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 3 are clearly about marriage, husband, wife and being married to another man and about how that is permitted and not permitted under the law.

Therefore this revelation is about marriage, husband, wife, leaving one's husband and marrying another man and about how that is permitted and not permitted under the law.

However this revelation is about being freed from those 'marital' obligations which the law of sin imposed. Indeed:

Romans: 7 verse: 5 KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death".

The above confirms very clearly that persons who are under law bring forth fruits onto death. This is not a good thing.
Romans: 7 KJV.T.
The above revelation is very clearly addressed to people who are no longer under the law of sin.

It confirmed that they are delivered (freed) from that the law of sin and also freed from all restrictions with respect to leaving their spouse so as to marry another man as mentioned in Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 3, KJV N.T..

The above revelation also gives the reason why their these people are given these freedom from the law and from all restrictions with respect to leaving their spouse so as to marry another man as mentioned in Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 3, KJV N.T..

They freed from those restrictions because they are instructed to serve in newness of spirit, so that they will stop bring forth fruits on to death and start bring forth only fruits on to God.

Under this instruction, every woman does not have to 'marry' him who is raised from the dead'. That is simply one option.

Under this instruction, there is another option: some women are freed from the law so that they can and must walk away from their old law based unions (under which they brought forth only fruits onto death). They are instructed to do this so as to form new spirit led unions with new men so as to bring forth children of God, the likes of Isaac.

6. Clearly, the instruction which was delivered 2000 odd years ago, was that humans stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bring forth children of God, like Issac. This is what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is all about.

Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6 KJV N.T. reveals the path through which this is possible.

You are simply corrupting that revelation and derailing the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Satan is behind that corruption.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away;

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away;

Dear Lazy afternoon and other readers,

The instruction to each 'believer' is very clear.

The instruction says, now that you are a 'believer', you must do the follows:

1.) Move away from marital unions under the law of sin and/or other laws. The reason being, in those unions, 'the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death'. Bring forth fruit unto death' is Antichrist and our members (those called to be Christians) must stop doing this 'thing'. They must be guided as follows:
Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
2 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2.) Then members (those called to be Christians) must be led by spirit and Spirit to form new marital unions. So that they will stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bring forth only fruits onto God.

3.) The above is the simple and straightforward instruction. The New creature in Christ cannot continue to be the Old creature, period. For the New creature in Christ, all Old things must pass away, to give way to the New.

oooooooooo0000000000oooooooooo​

There is a very serious consequence for those who deny and undermine the above:

1.) To deny the above is blasphemy of the Spirit . . . the only act that is not forgivable at any place or time, according to KJV N.T. revelations.

2.) Lazy afternoon Billions of aspiring Christians are misled into denying the above. They blaspheme the Spirit.

3.) These billions of aspiring Christians are also misled into burying their dead family members, relatives, friends and others in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus.

4.) Fact is blasphemy of the Spirit is not forgivable at any place or time. This means that the Lord Jesus cannot and will not return to help these unfortunate billions out of the earth.

5.) The above is how Satan operatives were able to recruit people for Satan in the under world.

6.) The Lord Jesus did prophesied that many will be called and few chosen.

7.) Lazy afternoon and similar foolish others make and promote erroneous (Antichrist) ideas which have absolutely fatal consequences. Please do not continue to be caught in their Satanic web.

8.) My posts are truth in the fullness of time. They are given to correct the wide spread corruption that was falsely promoted as Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years. This means that for the past 2000 odd years, billions were called to false Christianity. There was no actual Christianity on earth among these billions.

9.) Now in the fullness of time, my posts provide actual Christianity, i.e. in these last days. Now the last few to Christianity will have it right, not err and be chosen first. This will fulfill Jesus prophesy:
Matthew: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

GrusomeCam,

Was Jesus of Nazerath crucified?

Yes.

However crucifixion has many forms.

Daily, traditional Christians are crucifying the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus is quite literally His words and His teachings. He is quite literally also His Spirit.

To deny and/or blaspheme His words, His teachings and His Spirit is to be guilty of crucifying the Lord Jesus, as real as putting Him to death on the cross.

Traditional Christians consistently and routinely commit the only act that is not forgivable at any place or time, i.e. blasphemy the Holy Ghost. However they get into big argument about lots of other smaller things concerning the Lord Jesus.

Then, based on the above, the physical act of crucifying the Lord, on the cross fades in comparison. It matters not. It is a none issue. Traditional Christians are in far deeper trouble.

For example. Christians were instructed:
Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
1.) Do you know any one who calls himself Christian and who has actually and genuinely dropped the law and embraced the Spirit?
2 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2.) Do you know any one, who call himself Christian, who actually and genuinely did drop all things in his or her Old life that was conformed to the law and start a New life that is conformed to spirit and Spirit?

3.) Do you know any one, who calls himself Christian and who has actually and genuinely also promote that one must drop all things in his or her old life that was conformed to the law and start a New life that is conformed to spirit and Spirit?

One who seeks to be Christian must do all three of the above. Also one who denies the above has also blasphemed the Spirit.

Do you know any one, who calls himself Christian and who has not denied the above? They have all denied the above. They have all denied and blasphemed the Spirit.

How sad and lost they are in 'egoville'.

Traditional Christians are at least a billion strong. They all distort and corrupt the teaching of the Lord to make it fit their various own conceptions of kindness, goodness and fairness. And there are many versions.

They have all gone about their own righteousness. They are not prepared to be and they are not, led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. They all hold their own egos as supreme and they are led by their own egos (their own ideas) and not by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

This is daily denial, persecution and crucifixion of the Lord Jesus.

Again traditional Christians are at least a billion strong. Now if the Lord comes among traditional Christians and literally 'chooses just a few from among them, they will turn into the mob who will attempt to deny, persecute, torture and physically crucify the Lord, all over again. They will certainly take Him to be a false prophet.

They have converted the idea of the authentic Lord Jesus and His authentic teaching to their own idea. Also they have sold those idea, very strongly and firmly to themselves. They expect a Lord Jesus who is conformed to their own making. It is all their own make believe versions. Theirs is not the Lord Jesus, at all.

They have rendered the authentic Lord Jesus and his authentic teachings totally alien to them and theirs. They have gone about their own righteousness. In fact they discern themselves to be very wise in their own right. They not only change the KJV N.T. occasionally, they have rewritten it several times. They now have their own comfortable version.

Now if the Lord Jesus actually comes around and/or among the billion strong traditional Christians and reiterates His original teaching, they will not recognize Him. They will turn on Him and seek to deny, persecute, torture, blaspheme and crucify Him all over again. Why? . . . because they all hold their own made-up ideas of what the Lord Jesus will say and do, and it is all corruption and error.

Indeed many are called but few chosen. The very great majority have gone about their own righteousness. They therefore err and are not chosen. They do not make it.

The Lord will not come among traditional Christians. They have voided all such possibilities. They are not of the Lord Jesus. They do not belong to the Lord Jesus. They belong to Satan. And they know it. Fact is at all events and without cease, they do bury their dead family members, relatives, friends, et all, in the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely.

Last edited: