How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

Dialm & Psalmist,

My job in the body of Christ, under Grace of God is simply to post these truths.

The promise is that all things (all truths) will be brought to light in the fullness of time. I am given to simply serving this promise.

I have and take no further authority.
Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
Mark: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Gurucam

~*~*~

Recap: - my highlighting the issue of emphasis of rejecting the law (law of Moses or any universal laws for that matter) still hold. In any 'age' or 'time',...any universal laws that govern actions, still maintains, so that if you abide by any law you experience the life-enhancing benefit of such, being in harmony with divine law, and will experience suffering and 'death' by the transgression of such laws.

Universal laws still hold in all worlds where cause/effect, action/reaction, sequence/consequence continues,....you cannot escape such laws as even Paul speaks of these laws of life and death. 'Heaven' or 'hell' are more or less states or conditions of consciousness, so whether they be 'determined' in this world or any world,...those degrees, qualities and laws of consciousness still hold and pertain.

So, if your religious mythology includes a "rapture" of sorts (take that figuratively or literally),...you still qualify for such a rapture by meeting the requirements/conditions to affect such an experience, while those not meeting those requirements do not have that experience. Universal laws of Nature and Spirit still hold.....

O.K.

I do not disagree with your right and choice to hold what you hold.

In fact I will support your right to hold what you choose to hold.

What hold for you, holds for you and only you. It is all mutually exclusive. And it is all fair.

What you hold is your entanglement. That will work for you, to take you to where you will go. It is your karma. It is all O.K.

It is not necessary to know what you choose to hold. It is is not necessary for me or anyone else to know the details or fabric of what you hold. Fact is when you get right down to it no two people hold exactly the same set of ideas. Be happy. However, rest comfortably that your choice will take you to a place perfectly conformed to your choice.

I can have no authority to challenge what you hold. Also I seek to have no authority to challenge what you hold.

Additionally, I hold no stated position of my own.

Here I post the position of the Lord Jesus as obtained through my own spirit from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and literally supported by revelations in the KJV N.T..

I do not seek to modify or argue with the Lord Jesus.

I am simply saying my piece as obtain directly, precisely privately and intuitively through my own spirit from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and literally supported by revelations in the KJV N.T..

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is critically importance. The reality on the surface of earth is not the same. It changed seriously at the end of September, 2015, through a new alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies.

The Old Age of Pisces, which was anchored on physicality, has ended. The New Age of Aquarius, which is anchored on Spirituality, has dawned.
:AMR:

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Gurucam

One end-up according to what one promote/preach. Foolish arguments are useless.

One end-up according to what one promote/preach. Foolish arguments are useless.

:AMR:

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Indeed those men of Athens were probably too superstitious in all things.

It is not at all superstitious to believe that one who esteem the law, sin and punishment in hell will indeed go to a place where the law, sin and punishment in hell is the only rule. For 'what a man sow, that shall he reap.

The sad part is that all who are under the law, sin. There is no escaping. Therefore they must all suffer punishment in hell. In fact, right before all our eyes, when they die, they are sent to hell, inside the earth, with Satan, for an undisclosed stay. Some are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, for as long as 2000 odd years and counting.

Also the law, sin and punishment in hell applies only to those who esteem the law, for what so ever thing the law says, it says only for those under the law.

Fact is 2000 odd years ago, the Lord introduced righteousness of God that is without the law. This was given to relieve those people from the curse that is the law. Only a chosen few embraced this new, righteousness of God that is without the law.

The question is are you standing firm with righteous of God that is with the law, sin and punishment in hell or have you embraced righteousness of God that is without the law which is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

This is the same as asking, are you among 'the dead who bury their dead' or have you learn how to follow or be led by, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and transgress the law in order to follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

These statements and questions are all literally and clearly supported by revelations in the KJV N.T.

'Superstitious' is to go outside the KJV N.T. and hold one's own wishful and/or convenient ideas.

Indeed, some people believe that they are so powerful. They believe that they can uphold the law perfectly and not get sin and not have to go to hell for punishment. Although it is confirmed that all who are under the law, sin and fall short of the glory of God.

It is a very grave (as being buried in the earth with one's dead physical body) mystery why people would still stay under the law, sin and punishment in hell, when one is guaranteed to sin and reach hell under that system. This is doubly puzzling given the fact that Jesus left the option of righteousness of God that is without the law.

One will certainly be asking one self, questions related to the above puzzle, sooner or later. In fact one will certainly be asked to clear up the above mystery on judgment day.

These foolish people seem to believe that they can override, 'what a man sow, that shall he reap'. They seem to believe that they can esteem the law, sin and punishment in hell and they will not be subjected to these.

Also they assume the power to twist the revelations in the KJV N.T. so as to make them fit their own ideas. Indeed although the KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that 'what so ever the law says, it says only to those under the law', these unfortunate people promote that every one is under the law.

The do not care about the Lord Jesus and His costly work. They routinely deny and undermine His work. They also routinely deny His Spirit by denying that righteousness of God without the law, exist. However they hope that He will return eventually to shout out to them, when they are in their graves in the depths of earth, so that they can rise out of these graves. Fact is 2000 odd years have ensued and the Lord has not made the appearance which they expect.

Isn't it monumental foolishness to hold on to the law? More serious and unforgivable, isn't denial of righteousness of God that is without the law, denial and blasphemy of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

Last edited:

Gurucam

You have no job IN the Body of Christ, since you aren't part of the Body.

And these aren't "truths".

Are you Christian? Can't simply expect anyone to simply take a 'yes' answer from you. On judgment day your actions will count not words.

On judgment day, it will be determined and known if you were and are Christian when you and if you answer the following questions which are founded on literal revelations in the KJV N.T. It is good practice to answer them now. You should not have anything to hide.

Please answer them now. Failure to answer them will also be an answer. One will know if you are a Christian, any which way:

1. Do you bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return?

2. Or do they become Christians in their life time and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of All). So that when they die, they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

Do you do the first crappy thing or the second Christian thing?

The first thing (# 1.) is 'the dead burying their dead'. The second thing (# 2.) is how one follows the Lord Jesus.
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Which do you do?

Do you make Soma? How do you do that? Or is that a 'fancy' word you simply call your self? How is that connected to Christianity. 'Soma' seems to be Sanskrit.

Does 'Soma' help you to know who is in the body of Christ and who is not in the body of Christ? Do please tell. Is 'Soma' a magical elixir? Please share.

You said to me: "You have no job IN the Body of Christ, since you aren't part of the Body. And these aren't "truths"". I quite agree, indeed, what you said are not truths. Do you perceive that it is 'Soma' talking? Is that your perception? How do you come to trust your perceptions? Is it because you believe that you are making/having Soma?

What makes you 'smart'? You seem to be a really bad advertisement for Soma.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Are you Christian? Can't simply expect anyone to simply take a 'yes' answer from you. On judgment day your actions will count not words.

On judgment day, it will be determined and known if you were and are Christian when you and if you answer the following questions which are founded on literal revelations in the KJV N.T. It is good practice to answer them now. You should not have anything to hide.

Please answer them now. Failure to answer them will also be an answer. One will know if you are a Christian, any which way:

1. Do you bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return?

2. Or do they become Christians in their life time and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of All). So that when they die, they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

Do you do the first crappy thing or the second Christian thing?

The first thing (# 1.) is 'the dead burying their dead'. The second thing (# 2.) is how one follows the Lord Jesus.

Which do you do?

Do you make Soma? How do you do that? Or is that a 'fancy' word you simply call your self? How is that connected to Christianity. 'Soma' seems to be Sanskrit.

Does 'Soma' help you to know who is in the body of Christ and who is not in the body of Christ? Do please tell. Is 'Soma' a magical elixir? Please share.

You said to me: "You have no job IN the Body of Christ, since you aren't part of the Body. And these aren't "truths"". I quite agree, indeed, what you said are not truths. Do you perceive that it is 'Soma' talking? Is that your perception? How do you come to trust your perceptions? Is it because you believe that you are making/having Soma?

What makes you 'smart'? You seem to be a really bad advertisement for Soma.

Your delusional psychopathy and utter lack of salvific faith is noted. Proceed with your esoteric self-promoting antichrist ramblings.

Gurucam

Your delusional psychopathy and utter lack of salvific faith is noted. Proceed with your esoteric self-promoting antichrist ramblings.

What does those words have to do with being Christian and knowing truth? They are simply sad and baseless, harangue and irrational rambling.

I engaged you constructively with revelations from the KJV N.T. There can be no better Christian approach. You offer the above rambling and want to pass that off as some kind of 'wisdom'. Your rhetoric accusations are unsupported, irrational and wild. You seem to be lost in the wilderness.

I urge you to come home to the KJV N.T. and the Lord Jesus. This is the shelter and resource for aspiring Christians and Christians.

You perceive that you have a gift to make unilateral pronouncements. Do you perceive that you get this capacity through Soma?

Your rhetoric above seem to describe you and your approach. Your rhetoric is a confession of sorts. However, I do not take confessions.

Where are the facts to support your accusations? Again, do you perceive that 'Soma' (the Hindu elixir of wisdom) is making you say those things? Please answer.

You call yourself Soma. Does that make you a Christian expert? Is this what you believe?

Is Soma connected to Christianity? If Soma is connected to Christianity please share the facts. Many people want to be Christian. Let us leave no stone un-turned. Come on board. Bring your hidden wisdom on board. Whether it is pneumatic, pseudo or Soma, please bring it forth in black and white.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What does those words have to do with being Christian and knowing truth? They are simply sad and baseless, harangue and irrational rambling.

I engaged you constructively with revelations from the KJV N.T. There can be no better Christian approach.

Your rhetoric above seem to describe you and your approach. Your rhetoric is a confession of sorts. However, I do not take confessions.

Where are the facts to support your accusations? Again, do you perceive that 'Soma' (the Hindu elixir of wisdom) is making you say those things? Please answer.

You call yourself Soma. Does that make you a Christian expert? Is this what you believe?

Is Soma connected to Christianity? If Soma is connected to Christianity please share the facts. Many people want to be Christian. Let us leave no stone un-turned. Come on board. Bring your hidden wisdom on board. Whether it is pneumatic, pseudo or Soma, please bring it forth in black and white.

You do not engage anyone constructively.

Soma is the Greek word for body; just as pneuma and psuche are the Greek words for spirit and soul, respectively.

You have no understanding of the inspired text, and you are promoting many things instead of the actual historical Christian faith.

I will not "come on board", and there is no "hidden" wisdom.

You are not a Christian. Nothing in your OP or this thread is Christian. You are an anti-Christian esotericist, whether deceived or complicit.

You're similar to Freelight and others.

Gurucam

You do not engage anyone constructively.

Soma is the Greek word for body; just as pneuma and psuche are the Greek words for spirit and soul, respectively.

You have no understanding of the inspired text, and you are promoting many things instead of the actual historical Christian faith.

I will not "come on board", and there is no "hidden" wisdom.

You are not a Christian. Nothing in your OP or this thread is Christian. You are an anti-Christian esotericist, whether deceived or complicit.

You're similar to Freelight and others.

The above is your foolish and/or corrupt opinion.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You are wicked. You are serving Satan. You do not want aspiring Christians to know truth.

It is clear that you are covertly delivering people to Satan in hell and falsely describing that as 'Christianity. And indeed this is the historic tradition of your and others like you. Simply because it is the historic practiced does not make it correct. 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus made it very clear that [size=+1]many[/size] false prophet will misled [size=+1]many[/size]. Jesus foresaw that false teachings will dominate what passes for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. The Lord confirmed that this will lead to many being called and few being chosen. So what is your point?

You bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth (in hell with Satan) together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return. Some of them are already 2000 odd years in the earth in hell with Satan. (Am I making this up? Is this not what you do?)

In fact billions of traditional Christians routinely do so. They are misled by the likes of people like you. They cannot be the few who have found the strait gate and narrow way.

1. Don't you bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return?

The Lord Jesus left another option:

2. Your family members, relatives, friend and/or associates can become Christians in their life time and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of All). So that when they die, they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

Unawares false prophets like you regularly deny the above, so as to keep people under the law and in sin, so that you all can deliver them to hell with Satan, when they die. You are recruiters for hell and Satan.
Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (of the law, sin and punishment in hell)

I urge readers to beware of people like PneumaPsucheSoma and their Greek affiliations. They are Old Testament people simply pretending to be Christians. They are spies among innocent unsuspecting Christians. They are false prophets who came in Jesus' name and they have been misguiding many.

They infiltrated Christianity every where. For the past 2000 years they used any which way to fool aspiring Christians into bondage under the law, sin and punishment in hell.

Please wake up to the fact that, with effect from 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus introduced the Christian path which is through righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

PneumaPsucheSoma and his kind will deny this fact so as to keep sending people to Satan in hell.
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Readers, please beware. Come on to truth now. Be among the last few to know and adopt truth and you will be among the chosen few.
Matthew: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Do not go down that very dangerous road which lead to the law, sin and punishment in darkness in hell, which PneumaPsucheSoma is promoting.

The choice is yours. Choose carefully:
Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Christians are heirs through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, not at all through the law, sin and punishment in hell.
Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Hope that I do not have to, any more, prove that PneumaPsucheSoma is real terminal bad news for aspiring Christians and Christians. He is of the tribe/disposition of Ishmael. He will be weeping and gnashing his teeth. He cannot help any aspiring Christian or Christian:
Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
PneumaPsucheSoma is of the tribe/disposition of Ishmael (flesh born). He is not of the tribe of Isaac (Spirit born).
Galatians: 4 KJBV N.T.
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: . . .
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman
The above is allegory. It applies to the worldwide reality. The promise is that only children of God (i.e. children of the promise) will inherit earth without children of the flesh.
Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth 'fruit unto death' (i.e. children of the flesh).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter . . . so that we would bring forth fruit unto God (i.e. children of the Spirit/children of God)
The above revelations confirms 1.) 'children of the flesh are led by the law, sin and punishment in hell. They always bring forth only children of the flesh. 2.) On the other hand those who transgress the law and are led by the Spirit always bring forth only children of God. 3.) Children of God will inherit earth without children of the flesh.

Why would anyone want to remain under the law, sin and punishment in hell? Even worse, why would one want to remain under the law, sin and punishment in hell and also procreate? . . . when the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to lead one into bringing forth only children of God through their procreative sex. And also deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven.

It is commonly but seriously erroneously held by traditional Christians that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. The following revelation clear that up:
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
The above revelation confirms that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. This confirms that the Spirit of the Lord is not the Holy Holy Spirit. This is a New Spirit. The Holy Spirit was present before, when the law was present and totally applicable. There was no liberty under the Holy Spirit, the law was totally applicable. The Holy Spirit continued to be present, however there is liberty. It is confirmed that Now (since 2000 odd years ago) "Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty' Therefore it is with the advent of a New Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, that liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God was established. This is further confirmed by:
John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is [size=+2]a[/size] Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
The above revelations confirm very clearly that God is [size=+2]a[/size] Spirit. It is did not say that God is [size=+2]the[/size] Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit and only [size=+2]one[/size] among many Spirits. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is another Spirit. The Spirit of the Lord is separate from the Holy Spirit and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of humans. The Spirit of the Lord 'sits' on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven.

Clearly for the past 2000 odd years, high foolishness dominated and pervaded what passes for Christianity as promoted by PneumaPsucheSoma and his likes. This is why many are called and few chosen. The very great majority, billions, were misled by false prophets and err and were not chosen. They did not make it. They are all in the earth, in hell with Satan. However this can change for you who are still alive on earth.

Now correction is at hand. Now in the fullness of time, in these last days truth is being confirmed in absolute clarity for all to know. Do not take my posts lightly.

Please do not listen to foolish people. The cost is very high. You will land in hell with Satan.

Readers, your best bet is to send PneumaPsucheSoma to face the 'corner of the class room' for the rest of his life. He is not willing to learn anything new and he will disrupt the class for those willing to learn. The lessons being offered are very critical. If he is further disruptive to our class, he will be firmly dealt with by the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus.

PneumaPsucheSoma come off like a 'bad john'. He is reminiscent of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago. They denied, persecuted undermined and blasphemed the Lord Jesus Christ and then aided His tortured and crucifixion. They are not forgiven for that act, so far. The heavens are sill very much in anger about that act. They will seek and obtain their vengeance. You do not want to encourage PneumaPsucheSoma or be party to his actions. Stay as far as possible from him. He is real bad news.

Currently there are people of PneumaPsucheSoma disposition (of total physicality), who are seeking to enter the spirit or quantum level (i.e. the heavenly realm where spirit being traverse freely). These unfortunate people of earth, are not welcomed among those spirit people of heaven. The being in that world are all spirits and they are all peers of the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus. They all love the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus, totally and unconditionally.

These earthly humans who ventured there uninvited, have been warned to never return to that realm. These unfortunate humans are destine for a resident in an under world within the depths of earth. The light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine there. The rule there are the detailed letter of the law, sin and punishment in hell is strictly enforced. No one can or do uphold the law. Therefore life there is just hell with Satan. These unfortunate people are not destine to be above the surface of earth, in the heavens, among heavenly beings. PneumaPsucheSoma is inviting you to this hell based after life, reality.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The path to Christianity is straight and clear but not widely known.

The path to Christianity is straight and clear but not widely known.

The path to Christianity is straight and clear but not widely known. It is not at all through the law, sin and punishment in hell. It is solely through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God:
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

The law is your schoolmaster to bring you onto faith and Christ then you drop the law. Then you are like Isaac. You have earned the promise of the Spirit. You are a child of God and a Christian. You are no longer a Jew or a Greek.

Most important, you are no longer, at all, under the law, sin and punishment in hell. You are under the law, sin and punishment in hell only before or until you become Christian.

You are a new creature in Christ. You are in Christ. You are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Also, you differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, with only one exception. Jesus is Lord of All. If Keith is your name, you become Keith Christ. You have authority to put on Christ.

However and most important, because you differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, (with only one exception that Jesus is Lord of All), when you die you rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like and angel in heaven. You are never buried with your dead physical body in the depths of earth in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely. Only the dead go through that path.
Mark 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
Traditional Christians are misled into believing that this verse relates to Jesus raising one out of the earth as He did to Lazarus. They also erroneously link this to the Lord raising them out of their graves in the depths of earth.

Those are very grave errors.

'Raising one out of the earth' in a restored physical body is not related to 'rising to be like an angel in heaven'.

'Raising one out of earth' is geared to raise the spiritually dead out of the depths of earth. This is geared to return spiritually dead people to earth in human physical bodies (as the Lord did for Lazarus). This is intended to give 'the dead' a second chance to be transformed from being 'the dead' to becoming spiritually aware and a Christian. A life on earth in a human physical body is required for this transformation.

'Rising to be like an angel in heaven' is totally different. This is related to people who are already spiritually aware and in Christ. This relates to people who are already spiritually aware and Christians when they died on earth. These people are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely. Only the dead go through that pathway. Instead when spiritually aware people who are Christians die on earth, they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven.

It is very critical that one knows the above mystery.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Simplistic denial? How will that help any one?

All literally supporting KJV N.T. revelations are provided.

Are you 'running with the hare and hunting with the hounds'?

Fear not, be counted, state your position in clarity. Enough 'serious mess' prevails.

Do you not agree that many are called and few chosen?

Do you not agree that many false prophets came in Jesus' name and has misled many?

Do you not agree that people err when they do not know scriptures and the power of God?

Is it not reasonable that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth must surface in the fullness of time?

There is only one act that is not forgivable at any place or time:
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
This warning centers on Paul's commission which is based on the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Fact is all bets are off, all promises void, if one has blasphemed Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and/or the Holy Spirit.

Seems that traditional Christians have continuously and consistently blasphemed Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission so as to promote their law based commission as being singular and supreme. This is what they did as far as one can remember. They corrupted, denied and blasphemed Jesus' authentic Christian tradition. This is anchored in Paul's commission which is based on the spirit of each person and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost.

Indeed traditional Christians (billions) have consistently, continuously and erroneously promoted that Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission is the same as Peter's law based commission.

They also continuously and erroneously promoted that both commission are anchored on the law. They never had and did not and do not promote any spirit and Spirit based commission. They held and promoted only a dead commission. The were and continue to be, the dead who buried their dead.

These are very serious difficult circumstances. Sad and terminal circumstances.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets
Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
The Christian way is to search one's heart or spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do and do so, even if one has to transgress the law.

A Christian is freed from the yolk of bondage. He is freed from circumcision under the law. One who is circumcised under the law is a debtor to do the whole law. Christians are not, at all, in that predicament.

Many false prophets have kept billions under the law whiles fooling them into believing that they are Christians. These false prophets were and continue to be Old Testament people. They were out to destroy the Lord Jesus and Christianity.

Romans: 8 verse: 2 KJV N.T., confirmed that "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."

"The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" is the Christians way. It is confirmed very clearly that "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (the Christians way) hath made one free from the law of sin and death." . . . Why then, are Christians told that they are still under the law?

One who is under the law inevitably sin and have to get punishment in hell. Who started and promoted this corrupt Antichrist/Satanic practice? Who envied Christians? Who wanted to return Christians into to bondage under the law. sin and punishment in hell? Who are these false brethren who came among Christians as spies, so as to return them to bondage under the law, sin and punishment in hell? Indeed Satan and his operatives.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made humans free from the law of sin and death. How clear is this revelation.

Among traditional Christians, few know what is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Therefore few have embraced it. Most (billions) have stayed under the law of sin and death. This is what their leaders did to them.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The above is your foolish and/or corrupt opinion.

You are wicked. You are serving Satan. You do not want aspiring Christians to know truth.

It is clear that you are covertly delivering people to Satan in hell and falsely describing that as 'Christianity. And indeed this is the historic tradition of your and others like you. Simply because it is the historic practiced does not make it correct. 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus made it very clear that [size=+1]many[/size] false prophet will misled [size=+1]many[/size]. Jesus foresaw that false teachings will dominate what passes for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. The Lord confirmed that this will lead to many being called and few being chosen. So what is your point?

You bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth (in hell with Satan) together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return. Some of them are already 2000 odd years in the earth in hell with Satan. (Am I making this up? Is this not what you do?)

In fact billions of traditional Christians routinely do so. They are misled by the likes of people like you. They cannot be the few who have found the strait gate and narrow way.

1. Don't you bury your deceased family members, relatives, friend and/or associates in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the Lord Jesus to return?

The Lord Jesus left another option:

2. Your family members, relatives, friend and/or associates can become Christians in their life time and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of All). So that when they die, they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

Unawares false prophets like you regularly deny the above, so as to keep people under the law and in sin, so that you all can deliver them to hell with Satan, when they die. You are recruiters for hell and Satan.

I urge readers to beware of people like PneumaPsucheSoma and their Greek affiliations. They are Old Testament people simply pretending to be Christians. They are spies among innocent unsuspecting Christians. They are false prophets who came in Jesus' name and they have been misguiding many.

They infiltrated Christianity every where. For the past 2000 years they used any which way to fool aspiring Christians into bondage under the law, sin and punishment in hell.

Please wake up to the fact that, with effect from 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus introduced the Christian path which is through righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

PneumaPsucheSoma and his kind will deny this fact so as to keep sending people to Satan in hell.

Readers, please beware. Come on to truth now. Be among the last few to know and adopt truth and you will be among the chosen few.

Do not go down that very dangerous road which lead to the law, sin and punishment in darkness in hell, which PneumaPsucheSoma is promoting.

The choice is yours. Choose carefully:

Christians are heirs through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, not at all through the law, sin and punishment in hell.

Hope that I do not have to, any more, prove that PneumaPsucheSoma is real terminal bad news for aspiring Christians and Christians. He is of the tribe/disposition of Ishmael. He will be weeping and gnashing his teeth. He cannot help any aspiring Christian or Christian:

PneumaPsucheSoma is of the tribe/disposition of Ishmael (flesh born). He is not of the tribe of Isaac (Spirit born).

The above is allegory. It applies to the worldwide reality. The promise is that only children of God (i.e. children of the promise) will inherit earth without children of the flesh.

The above revelations confirms 1.) 'children of the flesh are led by the law, sin and punishment in hell. They always bring forth only children of the flesh. 2.) On the other hand those who transgress the law and are led by the Spirit always bring forth only children of God. 3.) Children of God will inherit earth without children of the flesh.

Why would anyone want to remain under the law, sin and punishment in hell? Even worse, why would one want to remain under the law, sin and punishment in hell and also procreate? . . . when the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to lead one into bringing forth only children of God through their procreative sex. And also deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven.

It is commonly but seriously erroneously held by traditional Christians that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. The following revelation clear that up:

The above revelation confirms that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. This confirms that the Spirit of the Lord is not the Holy Holy Spirit. This is a New Spirit. The Holy Spirit was present before, when the law was present and totally applicable. There was no liberty under the Holy Spirit, the law was totally applicable. The Holy Spirit continued to be present, however there is liberty. It is confirmed that Now (since 2000 odd years ago) "Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty' Therefore it is with the advent of a New Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, that liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God was established. This is further confirmed by:
The above revelations confirm very clearly that God is [size=+2]a[/size] Spirit. It is did not say that God is [size=+2]the[/size] Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit and only [size=+2]one[/size] among many Spirits. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is another Spirit. The Spirit of the Lord is separate from the Holy Spirit and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of humans. The Spirit of the Lord 'sits' on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven.

Clearly for the past 2000 odd years, high foolishness dominated and pervaded what passes for Christianity as promoted by PneumaPsucheSoma and his likes. This is why many are called and few chosen. The very great majority, billions, were misled by false prophets and err and were not chosen. They did not make it. They are all in the earth, in hell with Satan. However this can change for you who are still alive on earth.

Now correction is at hand. Now in the fullness of time, in these last days truth is being confirmed in absolute clarity for all to know. Do not take my posts lightly.

Please do not listen to foolish people. The cost is very high. You will land in hell with Satan.

Readers, your best bet is to send PneumaPsucheSoma to face the 'corner of the class room' for the rest of his life. He is not willing to learn anything new and he will disrupt the class for those willing to learn. The lessons being offered are very critical. If he is further disruptive to our class, he will be firmly dealt with by the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus.

PneumaPsucheSoma come off like a 'bad john'. He is reminiscent of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago. They denied, persecuted undermined and blasphemed the Lord Jesus Christ and then aided His tortured and crucifixion. They are not forgiven for that act, so far. The heavens are sill very much in anger about that act. They will seek and obtain their vengeance. You do not want to encourage PneumaPsucheSoma or be party to his actions. Stay as far as possible from him. He is real bad news.

Currently there are people of PneumaPsucheSoma disposition (of total physicality), who are seeking to enter the spirit or quantum level (i.e. the heavenly realm where spirit being traverse freely). These unfortunate people of earth, are not welcomed among those spirit people of heaven. The being in that world are all spirits and they are all peers of the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus. They all love the Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, Lord Jesus, totally and unconditionally.

These earthly humans who ventured there uninvited, have been warned to never return to that realm. These unfortunate humans are destine for a resident in an under world within the depths of earth. The light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine there. The rule there are the detailed letter of the law, sin and punishment in hell is strictly enforced. No one can or do uphold the law. Therefore life there is just hell with Satan. These unfortunate people are not destine to be above the surface of earth, in the heavens, among heavenly beings. PneumaPsucheSoma is inviting you to this hell based after life, reality.

On the contrary... I am translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son, seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, living and moving and having my being in Christ, my old man crucified with Christ in whom the (Mosaic) law ceased.

You, on the other hand, are a rambling sophist gnostic esotericist embracing every facet of the counterfeits by the spirit of antichrist.

You are not Christian in any way, shape, form, or fashion. You are one facet of the strong delusion.

You are Satan.

Gurucam

On the contrary... I am translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son, seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, living and moving and having my being in Christ, my old man crucified with Christ in whom the (Mosaic) law ceased.

You, on the other hand, are a rambling sophist gnostic esotericist embracing every facet of the counterfeits by the spirit of antichrist.

You are not Christian in any way, shape, form, or fashion. You are one facet of the strong delusion.

You are Satan.

Good for you.

Then you have no problem.

So much for your nice sounding and self-praising 'words' which can be easily and simply parroted. Let us focus now, on your actions:

What about your dead family members, friends, relatives and associates? Are they still buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies waiting on the return of the Lord Jesus?

As you claim, you are comfortable. You are translated into the Kingdom of God's. However, what about these other people? Obviously they are not in heaven. They are inside the earth waiting and hoping for the return of the Lord Jesus.

Is it that you fix-up yourself real nice. However you left your dead family members, friends, relatives and associates in the hands of Satan in hell? How come?

What is your story about that?

You seem to believe that when you die you will rise, in three days, to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven. A real good hope. When you die you are hoping to follow the Lord to spirit heaven, in quick time. Is this correct?

If you are translated into the Kingdom of God's, it must be that when you die you are going directly to the kingdom of heaven. You are certainly not going to hell with your unfortunate dead family members, friends, relatives, associates, etc.

Therefore the question arises again, what about your unfortunate dead family members, friends, relatives, associates, etc. Are they in the earth in hell, with Satan? Is this where you sent them? And fix up your self, differently?

Any way, what do you mean by:"I am translated into the Kingdom of God's"? . . . . Did you use a Greek/English dictionary to get there?

It is quite common for people to use fast and loose (ambiguous) terms when they are stating something that is not true. Especially if they do not know what they are talking about. Is this your problem? Are you in over your head? Are you simply parroting terms which someone told you?

How does one become translated into the Kingdom of God's"? Do you go through the front cover of a Greek/English dictionary and come out the back cover translated into the Kingdom of God's"? Is this how you did it? That seems to be lettered discernment which killeth. That cannot be the path through the Spirit which giveth life.

Are you sure that you have been translated into the Kingdom of God's? . . . just asking.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is, false prophets put Christians in bondage under the law.

Fact is, false prophets put Christians in bondage under the law.

There is no liberty to transgress.

Prepare for a showdown Brokencam.

Is there justification to transgress?
Acts: 13 kjv n.t.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Is justification (in Acts above) related to liberty (in Corinthians above)?

Isn't the following revelation instructing people to transgress the law of sin in order to serve in the newness of spirit?
Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth 'fruit unto death' (i.e. children of the flesh).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter . . . so that we would bring forth fruit unto God (i.e. children of the Spirit/children of God)
The above confirms that one has liberty to transgress the law so as to be led by spirit.

When one transgress the law in order to obey spirit one stop bringing forth "fruits onto death" and start bringing forth "fruits onto God". This pleases God.

Also the revelations say: "For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth 'fruit unto death'"

Also the revelations say: "But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held".

These revelations confirm that one is held under the law of sin, only when one is 'dead within'. Those who are 'dead within' are also called 'the dead' (in Jesus statement, 'let the dead bury their dead'). They are not spiritually aware.

They are also called the spiritually dead. They are also called 'the unawares' or 'the unaware'. The law, sin and punishment in hell are only for 'the dead'. The law, sin and punishment in hell are not for the spiritually aware and Christians. The spiritually aware and Christians must serve in the newness of spirit and not at all in the oldness of the law of sin.

It is actually a very grave and unforgivable sin to return spiritually aware people and/or Christians to bondage under the law, sin and punishment in hell. This is practiced only by unaware people who are Satan operatives. It is an ego thing.

Their actions are about controlling, ruling over and enslaving people. It is about expanding their collection of tithes and offering for their personal material enrichment. It is about enslaving people in servitude to the ruling Satanic status quo. They are undermining Jesus' teaching of individual self liberation.

They desire to (any which way) promote their "law, sin and punishment in hell" tradition as supreme. It is not a caring thing. It is a delivering people into to "hell with Satan" things. It is not at all about delivering people into the care of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in spirit heaven.

. . . the law, sin and punishment in hell is your schoolmaster to bring you onto spiritual awareness and Christ.

Once you are spiritually aware, you are no longer obligated to esteem or uphold the law. The law gives rise to sin and punishment in hell. When you become spiritually aware, you are instructed to totally drop the law. Whether you were previously under the law as a Jew (i.e. religiously) or a Greek (by conscience), it does not matter. That is all passed away.

Now you are neither Jew or Greek. You are not under the law, either by religion or by conscience. Now you must be a New person in Christ. You must be Christian. You must 'put on' Christ.

A Christian is a spiritually aware person who has put on Christ.

Spiritual awareness enables one to search one's own heart or spirit.

A Christians is a spiritually aware person who has done and/or achieved all of the following:
1. search one's own heart or spirit and achieved communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
2. is led, unconditionally, into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do, as discerned through one's own heart or spirit.
3. is led by this Spirit even if one has to transgress the Ten Commandments and all other ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity.

This above defines a Christian. Only one who has accomplished all the above and live in the above manner is a Christian.

A Christian is totally liberated from bondage under the law. In fact: A Christian has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Confirmation that Christians have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin.

Confirmation that Christians have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin.

Dialm,

The entire liberty and justification thing is liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin so as to walk after the Spirit. And when one transgress the law of sin in order to walk after the Spirit, one is glorified by God:

:idea:Romans: 8 KJV N.T
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

:idea:Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
14 For [SIZE=+1]many[/SIZE] are [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], but few are chosen.
Acts: 13 kjv n.t.
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ is to walk after the Spirit. When one walks after the Spirit one is free from the law of sin. i.e. one has freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

The Spirit mentioned here is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. One will find this Spirit through one's own heart or spirit. The Lord Jesus is in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. He is very alive and active in this Spirit only body, both in spirit heaven and on earth. He operates 'unseen' but causes 'seen' things to happen.

Humans must seek the Lord Jesus, in His Spirit only format, in God's kingdom of heaven. He resides there currently. God's kingdom of heaven is spirit based. It is reached individually by each person within or through his or her own heart or spirit.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus has very specific characteristics and qualities. Only by knowing these specific characteristics and qualities can one identify the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This must be done through one's own heart or spirit. The Lord, in His Spirit form is the Spirit of Truth. In this format He is very alive and functional in spirit heaven.

These specific characteristics and qualities of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus are literally recorded in the KJV N.T. However they can be pointed out only by one who has an appropriate, Gift of the Spirit.

Literally and clearly from the KJV N.T.:

Note that: [SIZE=+1]many[/SIZE] are [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], but few are chosen and whom he did predestinate, them he also [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]called[/SIZE], them he also [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE]: and whom he [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE], them he also [SIZE=+1]glorified[/SIZE].

What then is this [SIZE=+1]justification[/SIZE]?

Here it is: And by him all that believe are [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE] from all things, from which ye could not be [SIZE=+1]justified[/SIZE] by the law of Moses.
Dialm, all who are called to be Christians are justified to do all things which they were not justified to do under the law of Moses. And they are also glorified.

A justification is clearly a more powerful entitlement than simply a liberty. A justification is right with vengeance. A justification is not simply a liberty. It is liberty under enforceable entitlement.

This particular justification is a God given and God supported liberty or right to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

It this case if a person (say a spying unaware false brethren) prevents one who is called to be Christian from having the liberty to transgress the law of Moses, that unaware person will receive the wrath of God.
Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Those who in the least way try to put and/or succeed in putting, aspiring Christians under the slightest use of the Ten Commandment are doomed. They are in grave sin.

The sad fact is that many misguided and foolish people believe that they are serving God by trying to put and/or succeed in putting, aspiring Christians under the Ten Commandment. These people are defying God. They are evil people

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christian heaven and what to do on earth, now, to get there.

Christian heaven and what to do on earth, now, to get there.

Dialm,

A special message for you. We both deserve this message.

1. Some people believe that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

Fact is there are many (billions of) parallel earths, where the Lord Jesus and others can go with or without physical bodies.

However, the Lord did rise to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, eternal and 'not seen', Son of God, body. And He is seated (in that body) on the right side of the Holy Spirit. However simultaneously He is currently in a human physical body in one or more parallel earths.

2. In spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit only body, the Lord provides an eternal function. In that Spirit only body, from spirit heaven, the Lord Jesus is able, ready and willing to make intercession, with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each person.

3. However he does this intercession only according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

4. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Ghost, on behalf of each human. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus does this according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirating which are the fabric of each person's (pre-birth) spirit.

5. The Lord cannot provide this service to the spiritually dead (who are also called 'the dead'). The dead cannot be in communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The dead must become spiritually aware in order to access and use this guidance which is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

6. To provide this function, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is an impersonal and purely functional existence of the Lord. This Spirit operates through urgings of love. These arise and are sustained, within each person's heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

7. Also these urgings of love arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within the heart or spirit of each human. These urgings of love arises and are sustained totally outside the volition of the individual.

8. Each individual becomes aware for these urgings of love only after they have arisen and are sustained within his own heart or spirit, for those specific people things and circumstances in God's creation. One simply 'awakens' to these urgings of love. These urgings of love simply arise in one's heart, out of their own volition and 'speak' to and strongly direct one.

These urgings of love leads, never follows. These create and sustains one's reality (one's relationships and associations). These are not the kind that arise after one has created one's reality (i.e. after one has created one's relationships and associations).

9. Then in order to be a child of God (i.e. a Christian) one simply obey these urgings of love, unconditionally. One is simply led, unconditionally, into relationships and associations with these specific people, things and circumstances. This delivers one into one's heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

10. :idea: :idea: However the Lord Jesus has other powers and other simultaneous functions. He can and do function in many ways, perfectly, uninterruptedly and eternally. He can and does leave His Spirit of Truth body in spirit heaven.

11. This Spirit of Truth continues to perfectly and uninterruptedly provide on going and eternal intercession for humans on earth. Simultaneously the Lord take other forms. This enable Him to take many human physical forms (at will) any where and also operate in other ways and also do other things.

12. The Lord can indeed leave his eternally existing form in heaven and be else where. His eternal Spirit of Truth form will simultaneously function perfectly.

13. This is how the Lord was able to come to earth, in a human physical body, 2000 odd years ago. Indeed the Spirit of Truth (the Lord Spirit form) continued to exist and function from spirit heaven, whiles He was on earth in a human physical body.

14. Also the Lord does not have to return to this earth in order to have a human physical body. However he cannot have a physical human body in spirit heaven. He can have a physical human body only on this earth or on a parallel earth.

15. Fact is the Lord Jesus can also currently be in many physical human bodies, similar to the one He had when He physically walked on earth 2000 odd years ago. However he can do that only in parallels physical earths. He cannot and will not do that on this earth, at this time.

16. The Lord certainly will not return among those people who he came among 2000 odd years ago. Nothing much has changes. They will deny, persecute, torture, blaspheme and crucify him all over again.

17. However, fact is, the Lord Jesus has been, for the past 2000 odd years, in a full physical human body, in a parallel earth. And people are with the Lord in that heavenly earth, at this time.

18. This is how that is possible: Humans who died as Christians on this earth rise to spirit heaven in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven. They all go this way.

19. However, these Christians are not all the same. And after rising to heaven they do not all go the same way. Some of them, after a short say in spirit heaven, must return to this earth.

20. However some others are reincarnated in perfect physical human bodies and brought forth in that parallel earth where the the Lord Jesus is also in a human physical body. They get to be with the Lord Jesus for all eternity, whether in spirit heaven or on a heavenly parallel earth.

21. After death on this earth, Christians (i.e. the chosen few) routinely end in spirit heaven. Then they go to that paradise, heavenly parallel earth where the Lord Jesus resides in a physically human body. They reincarnate in that parallel earth, in human physical bodies, to live with the physical Lord Jesus.

22. However, this passage is possible only if one becomes entangled with the reality on that paradise, heavenly parallel earth, whiles one lived on this earth. This requires one to have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth.

23. Then one must perpetually confess the details of this very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven, whiles one lives on this earth, while being open for opportunities to materialize this heaven on earth, whiles one lives on this earth.

24. One must have a very clear and accurate perception of God's Christian style, earthly kingdom of heaven. This is so because there are other kinds of heavens in God's creation. Addressing Christians, the Lord Jesus confirmed that 'in my Father's house are many mansions'. I go to make a place for you. The Lord is confirming that He is concerned with only 'one mansion' in God's house. This is the Christian heavenly kingdom.

25. Having and holding the ideas of the law, sin and punishment in hell will not at all cut it. In fact, for spiritually aware people, that is a curse. Being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will not deliver one into a.) God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or b.) that paradise, heavenly parallel earth which the physically clad, Lord Jesus lives on and rules over.

26. At all events, being entangle with the law, sin and punishment in hell will deliver one into the depths of earth where the law, sin and punishment in hell and Satan, prevails and rules, fiercely.

27. My perception is that, the powers that be, i.e. the Lord Jesus and God and angels etc., will contain the knowledge in this post, among only the chosen few. At any event that is totally out of my control. I am simply given to post these things which come to me directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth.

28. The 'name of the game' for people on this earth is entanglement. What ever is one's vision here, is one's entanglement. This determines one's next (future) destination. This is not a group thing. This is a precisely individualized thing.

29. Coherent thoughts, physical action and physical verbalizing are strong creators, both for one's present circumstance and one's after death destination.

30. If one preaches the law, sin and punishment in hell, it does not matter that no one listens. Simply esteeming and/or verbally endorsing the law, one has determine one's current destination and one's destination, after death.

31. Such a one will invariably go to a destination where the law, sin and punishment in hell rules supreme. That is inside the earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach.

32. Imagination is the thing. What is one's idea of that perfect place? What indeed is that perfect world which the Lord seeks to materialize for each person?

33. How is a person's perfect world to be configured? There are no limits. However because of inherent human infirmities, the best among us would not know what to pray for. One would not know how to configure and/or make a perfect world, even for oneself.

34. However the Spirit of the Lord Jesus can help. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus discerns and knows the purest, most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human.

35. And the Spirit of the Lord Jesus configures a world, a parallel earth, in God's creation, for one. This parallel earth conforms perfectly to these purest most profound and deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of each human, in perfect harmony with all things in the creation.

36. All that anyone has to do, in order to get to that world or parallel earth, is to search one's own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do and simply do just that.

37. Then one will reach one's own heavenly/'Garden of Eden' paradise, which will perpetually contain all one's treasured and longed for people, treasured and longed for things, treasured and longed for circumstances, treasured and longed for events, treasured and longed for moments and treasured and longed for all . . . on this earth and elsewhere when one dies.

This is the long untold 'story' of Christianity . . . thank you Lord Jesus.

Last edited: