How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

και κατεβησαν προς αυτον και προσηυξατο ελισαιε προς κυριον και ειπεν παταξον δη τουτο το εθνος αορασια και επαταξεν αυτους αορασια κατα το ρημα ελισαιε :shut: :crackup: :popcorn: :rotfl:

:sheep:

The point is one is not and cannot be a Christian unless:

1.) one is led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do, as discerned through one's own heart or spirit and simultaneously,

2.) one knows in one's own heart and confesses with one's mouth that, one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and no get sin but instead be glorified by God and simultaneously,

3.) one transgresses the law so as to be led, unconditionally, by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do, as discerned through one's own heart or spirit.

One cannot be Christian, if one does not practice # 1.) & # 3.) as a life style. Also one cannot be and is not a Christian if one does not know and make a heart knowing, mouth confession, according to # 2.).

Quoting that "We are no longer under the law" counts for nothing. It is the approach used by the spiritually dead.

Quoting that "We are no longer under the law" is simply a lettered repetition. A parroting. It counts for nothing. It is not a spirit and Spirit knowing. It is devoid of personalized spirit and Spirit knowing.
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Only statements made out of a personal passionate, heart (experiential) knowing, counts for anything.

Your dry and cold quote of 'dead' words counts for nothing. That is strictly the letter which killeth. It is so far from the Spirit which giveth life.
Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
'Believing in one's heart is intuitive knowing. In order to intuitively know that Jesus was raised from the dead, one has to achieve intuitive communion, through one's own heart or spirit, with the Lord Jesus who is clad in His Spirit body in spirit heaven. This is how one can 'believe in one's heart' that the Lord Jesus, in not in the earth, in hell with Satan, but was raise to spirit heaven by God.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (God is a Spirit, i.e. the Holy Spirit).
The Spirit of the Lord Jesus makes intercession on behalf of each human, with God, who is the Holy Spirit. This is a live eternal service provided to children of God, through their individual spirits, by the living Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Fact is if one does not successfully search one's own hearts and know what is the mind of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, one would not know that the Lord is not inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. One will not know that God lifted Him to spirit heaven.

Without this actual experience one will not know that the Lord Jesus is alive and living in His Spirit, 'not seen' Son of God' body in spirit heaven.

Without this experiential spiritual/intuitive knowing, at best one will simply and only parrot things that come to one from some external physical or lettered source. And this killeth all concerned. It does not giveth life to any one . . . neither the poster nor the reader.

This creates and encourages an unfortunate reliance on physical discernment of physically written or lettered things. Through this pathway one simply get information. One gets and repeat only the reports, ideas or conclusions of some other person. This is "hand-me-down" information. To accept this information is to accept the localized conditioning of another.

Fact is 'the answer (true wisdom) is blowing in the wind'. It is only from the wind that one can actually know any thing. All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, through an 'not seen' intuitive connection between one's own spirit and this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.
John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
One is well advised to take the revelations in KJV N.T. and move forward to spiritual awareness, live personal communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus and life. And not go backwards to letter discernment and death.

:idea: :idea: Daqq, what you are doing and promoting, including the path that you are using, might be appropriate for Jews and Greek. However it is not correct and/or appropriate for Christians.

Whether or not you recognize it, Jews and Greeks are different from Christians.

The former are 'the dead' and lettered 'discern-ers' :dead:.

Christians are the spiritually aware and spirit/intuitive 'discern-ers' :first:.

These are different creatures. Jews and Greeks can interface with the creation only physically. Christians interface with the creation both physically and spiritually.
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
"faith in Christ Jesus" is to intuitively commune with and know the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of the Lord Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth. Christians get All their knowledge, first hand, through this spirit/intuitive (none physical) pathway.

By quote the above foreign language letters and relying on same, you are coming among aspiring Christians and Christians and denying and/or derailing the above authentic spirit and Spirit based, 'life giving' Christian path. You are doing this so as to promote your 'lettered' 'killething' way.

You are promoting the backward way, (i.e. 'the letter way') that leads to certain death. You are not promoting the forward path (i.e. the spirit and Spirit way) that leads to life everlasting.

Revelations in the KJV N.T. have warned against the likes of you. You are a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. Also you are denying and blaspheming the Holy Ghost . . . and attempting to lead others to do the same which is not forgivable at any place or time.

Why did you choose :devil: :dead: :grave: and :stuck: . . . when :first: and :cloud9: had vacant places.

Last edited:

daqq

Your dry and cold quote of 'dead' words counts for nothing. That is strictly the letter which killeth. It is so far from the Spirit which giveth life.

If indeed those words are dry, cold, and dead, then how is it that they are fulfilled in you as of this morning? They were not posted today but yesterday at the end of the other thread from which you are taking quotes and bringing them here. However, even as of this morning, you went back to the same thread again, and gathered more quotes from myself, clearly written with my screen name at the top of my posts; and then you brought them back here, and have again attributed my words to Interplanner. If you knew Interplanner you would know that he relegates the Torah into "abolishment" just about as much as you do. How can one be so blind even after having been admonished of what he or she was doing?

Originally Posted by daqq
και κατεβησαν προς αυτον και προσηυξατο ελισαιε προς κυριον και ειπεν παταξον δη τουτο το εθνος αορασια και επαταξεν αυτους αορασια κατα το ρημα ελισαιε :)

2 Kings 6:18
18. And they came down to him, and Elisha prayed unto YHWH, and said, Smite this heathen-people with blindness: and He smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.

You have only proven yourself twofold worse off than the double blind Bar-Timaeus son of Timaeus who at least was willing to admit he was a blind beggar and was healed. :crackup:

Gurucam

If indeed those words are dry, cold, and dead, then how is it that they are fulfilled in you as of this morning? They were not posted today but yesterday at the end of the other thread from which you are taking quotes and bringing them here.

You are indeed sad. You are unaware of the point.

Fact is when you post words they are dry, cold, and dead. For they are lettered discerned.

When I post words they are not dry, cold, and dead. For they are intuitively/spiritually discerned.

You are simply parroting words (which you got from lettered discernment of other people's words).

I am uttering what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus told me individually, privately and directly through intuitive discernment.

They can both be the same words.

Salvation and deliverance is not in the capacity to post words which may be same as the one's that others post.

It is in the capacity to know what one post directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
I do not go back into lettered discernment which is rooted in seeking Hebrew or Greek manuscripts and Hebrew/English dictionaries etc. . You use this way.

I use the spirit path. I transcend time and space and commune intuitively/spiritually and directly with the living Spirit of the Lord Jesus and get all my information directly from the living Lord Jesus, in real time, all the time. This is a power, a specific Gift of the Spirit.

My way is the living and Christian way. Yours is 'the dead' way that killeth.

It is not in the words. It is how one comes to the words.

It is whether one come to one's word by;

1.) the flesh (i.e. through the faculties of one physical body) or

2.) by spirit (i.e. through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit body).

No. 1.) is the dead way that killeth.

No. 2.) is the spiritually aware way that giveth life.

:idea: :idea: Daqq, Although you may not agree with what I said. Do you (at least) understand why I said that your way is the one that killeth?

I am simply stating what is confirmed in the KJV N.T.

When you go back to the other texts that are suppose to support the KJV N.T., you are doing lettered discernment that killeth.

For Christians (and all other spiritually aware people), the written KJV N.T. is the final 'letters' for one. The KJV N.T. is the final physically delivered thing for Christians.

The KJV N.T. is the launching pad to intuitive spiritual actualization and intuitive spiritual discernment. This is the launching pad for knowing all things (none physically) though the ('none physical') intuitive faculties of one's own spirit, directly from the 'not seen' (none physical) Spirit of the Lord Jesus which is also the Spirit of Truth.

It is only from this kind of spirit to Spirit communion and discernment that one can actually and accurately get All Truth. This is the (only) basis of Christianity.

Hear the final plea of Lord Jesus:
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
All Truth became available only from the Spirit of Truth and this Spirit of Truth was made available to aspiring Christians and Christians, only after the Lord was crucified and rose to heaven.

One will never get All Truth in the KJV N.T. and/or through intellectual and physical analysis of the KJV N.T. and/or any other supposedly supporting text or manuscript. There is no Truth there or in any older texts etc.. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. And this Spirit became available to those people only after the crucifixion and rising to heaven of the Lord Jesus.

In fact the promotion of your approach, as any sort of path to Christianity, is evil, Satanic and Antichrist. This makes you a false prophet who came in Jesus' name, who is misguiding many.

:idea: :idea: A Christian is one who turns away from the letters (all physically written and physically heard scriptures) and into intuitive/spirit discernment of All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

All Truth, as obtained only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit, is the only basis of salvation and deliverance. One is saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven only when one is led into one's works by All Truth as discerned in the above manner.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts (own hearts or spirits) knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
It is confirmed that many are called to this spirit to Spirit approach but few are chosen, i.e. few make it. The reality is that only these chosen few are Christians.

It seems that billions are called to Christianity and the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) are misled by the like of you. They err and are not chosen. Billions are led to do lettered discernment like you. Some have even earned Doctorate, Master and Bachelors degrees in lettered discernment of scriptures. Some have very huge following in supposed Christian church and other supposed Christian organizations. They all foolishly believe that they are Christians. They are all deluded.

Fact is they are all false Christians. Most of them are also false prophets who came in Jesus' name and are misleading many. Fact is the Lord Jesus has benefited them nothing. They are not at all Christians. They are not New People. They are not New creatures in Christ. They all remained Old people, who are under sin and punishment in hell. They are the (spiritually) dead who delight in the Old dead path. However they are falsely presenting themselves to be Christians.

Fact is of the billions called to Christianity, only a few are chosen. According to this prophesy, the huge followings of these people and their institutions, cannot be the few who have Truth and therefore do not err and are chosen. You do the Maths.

The following are clearly stated in the KJV N.T.
1.) many are called (to Christianity) and few are chosen.
2.) Many false prophets came in Jesus name and misguide many.
3.) People err when they do not know the scriptures and the power of God.

Most people take these prophesy/statement to be a joke. Do you now understand why many (billions) are called to Christianity and few are chosen.

Last edited:

daqq

Fact is when you post words they are dry, cold, and dead. For they are lettered discerned.

When I post words they are not dry, cold, and dead. For they are intuitively/spiritually discerned.

You are simply parroting words (which you got from lettered discernment of other people's words).

You apparently do not know the One from whom I learn. But aside from that, if you truly desire to discuss the scripture with me, you need to stop insulting me because I owe you nothing seeing how you have already essentially accused me of being a worker for Satan on my way to hell in the other thread. Here is what would need to happen:

1) Start a new thread that is not about astrology but the Law.
2) Try not to start off your posts with statements like "You are indeed sad".
3) Stop putting scripture quotes in quote boxes because when someone else quotes your post the scripture references are not carried into their quote of your post. All of your points have already been soundly refuted many times over, long before we ever met, but it is simply too much work and not worth the time to have to copy and paste all of your scripture quotes and put them back into your posts all over again just so they can answered. Below is a perfect example of what I mean, in case you do not understand: please notice in the full quote of your post, which follows below, that your scripture references do not appear in the full quote of your post, which passages were, "1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.", "John: 16 KJV N.T.", "Romans: 8 KJV N.T.", which references also do not appear in the forum board scripture reference pop-up window because they are not properly identified. Is there some reason why you need to obfuscate in such a way? Simply put, with these issues in addition to the large amount of material which you put forth in most of your replies, it simply is not worth the time and effort that it would require; and that is especially true when you start off judging and condemning someone you have never met and then pointing them to your astrology thread. It is not worth the time because the person you have already judged knows full well that you will neither see nor hear what is said, no matter how much work is put into the response, because your judgment against that person has already been handed down.

I am uttering what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus told me individually, privately and directly through intuitive discernment.

They can both be the same words.

Salvation and deliverance is not in the capacity to post words which may be same as the one's that others post.

It is in the capacity to know what one post directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

I do not go back into lettered discernment which is rooted in seeking Hebrew or Greek manuscripts and Hebrew/English dictionaries etc. . You use this way.

I use the spirit path. I transcend time and space and commune intuitively/spiritually and directly with the living Spirit of the Lord Jesus and get all my information directly from the living Lord Jesus, in real time, all the time. This is a power, a specific Gift of the Spirit.

My way is the living and Christian way. Yours is 'the dead' way that killeth.

It is not in the words. It is how one comes to the words.

It is whether one come to one's word by;

1.) the flesh (i.e. through the faculties of one physical body) or

2.) by spirit (i.e. through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit body).

No. 1.) is the dead way that killeth.

No. 2.) is the spiritually aware way that giveth life.

:idea: :idea: Daqq, Although you may not agree with what I said. Do you (at least) understand why I said that your way is the one that killeth?

I am simply stating what is confirmed in the KJV N.T.

When you go back to the other texts that are suppose to support the KJV N.T., you are doing lettered discernment that killeth.

For Christians (and all other spiritually aware people), the written KJV N.T. is the final 'letters' for one. The KJV N.T. is the final physically delivered thing for Christians.

The KJV N.T. is the launching pad to intuitive spiritual actualization and intuitive spiritual discernment. This is the launching pad for knowing all things (none physically) though the ('none physical') intuitive faculties of one's own spirit, directly from the 'not seen' (none physical) Spirit of the Lord Jesus which is also the Spirit of Truth.

It is only from this kind of spirit to Spirit communion and discernment that one can actually and accurately get All Truth. This is the (only) basis of Christianity.

All Truth became available only from the Spirit of Truth and this Spirit of Truth was made available to aspiring Christians and Christians, only after the Lord was crucified and rose to heaven.

One will never get All Truth in the KJV N.T. and/or through intellectual and physical analysis of the KJV N.T. and/or any other supposedly supporting text or manuscript. There is no Truth there or in any older texts etc.. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. And this Spirit became available to those people only after the crucifixion and rising to heaven of the Lord Jesus.

In fact the promotion of your approach, as any sort of path to Christianity, is evil, Satanic and Antichrist. This makes you a false prophet who came in Jesus' name, who is misguiding many.

:idea: :idea: A Christian is one who turns away from the letters (all physically written and physically heard scriptures) and into intuitive/spirit discernment of All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

All Truth, as obtained only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit, is the only basis of salvation and deliverance. One is saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven only when one is led into one's works by All Truth as discerned in the above manner.

It is confirmed that many are called to this spirit to Spirit approach but few are chosen, i.e. few make it. The reality is that only these chosen few are Christians.

It seems that billions are called to Christianity and the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) are misled by the like of you. They err and are not chosen. Billions are led to do lettered discernment like you. Some have even earned Doctorate, Master and Bachelors degrees in lettered discernment of scriptures. Some have very huge following in supposed Christian church and other supposed Christian organizations. They all foolishly believe that they are Christians. They are all deluded.

Fact is they are all false Christians. Most of them are also false prophets who came in Jesus' name and are misleading many. Fact is the Lord Jesus has benefited them nothing. They are not at all Christians. They are not New People. They are not New creatures in Christ. They all remained Old people, who are under sin and punishment in hell. They are the (spiritually) dead who delight in the Old dead path. However they are falsely presenting themselves to be Christians.

Fact is of the billions called to Christianity, only a few are chosen. According to this prophesy, the huge followings of these people and their institutions, cannot be the few who have Truth and therefore do not err and are chosen. You do the Maths.

Not interested at this point in this thread. :)
:rapture:

Gurucam

You apparently do not know the One from whom I learn. But aside from that, if you truly desire to discuss the scripture with me, you need to stop insulting me because I owe you nothing seeing how you have already essentially accused me of being a worker for Satan on my way to hell in the other thread. Here is what would need to happen:

1) Start a new thread that is not about astrology but the Law.
2) Try not to start off your posts with statements like "You are indeed sad".
3) Stop putting scripture quotes in quote boxes because when someone else quotes your post the scripture references are not carried into their quote of your post. All of your points have already been soundly refuted many times over, long before we ever met, but it is simply too much work and not worth the time to have to copy and paste all of your scripture quotes and put them back into your posts all over again just so they can answered. Below is a perfect example of what I mean, in case you do not understand: please notice in the full quote of your post, which follows below, that your scripture references do not appear in the full quote of your post, which passages were, "1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.", "John: 16 KJV N.T.", "Romans: 8 KJV N.T.", which references also do not appear in the forum board scripture reference pop-up window because they are not properly identified. Is there some reason why you need to obfuscate in such a way? Simply put, with these issues in addition to the large amount of material which you put forth in most of your replies, it simply is not worth the time and effort that it would require; and that is especially true when you start off judging and condemning someone you have never met and then pointing them to your astrology thread. It is not worth the time because the person you have already judged knows full well that you will neither see nor hear what is said, no matter how much work is put into the response, because your judgment against that person has already been handed down.

Not interested at this point in this thread. :)
:rapture:

και κατεβησαν προς αυτον και προσηυξατο ελισαιε προς κυριον και ειπεν παταξον δη τουτο το εθνος αορασια και επαταξεν αυτους αορασια κατα το ρημα ελισαιε :shut: :crackup: :popcorn: :rotfl:

You, with your quote above, were never interested in Christianity. And this is O.K. 'The thing' is that you seem to be masquerading as a Christian. One cannot treat you with 'kit gloves' for such a possible serious transgression.

Nothing testifies more to 'lettered discernment that killeth' than your posting of the above foreign language rhetoric.

Your unsavory and Antichrist agenda was to drag me into some kind of lettered discernment which killeth. This might be quite acceptable in other traditions. However this is absolutely not Christian.

Being Christian is about the New Testament. This is about the Spirit and not at all about the letter:
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
You are about the letter with killeth and I am about the Spirit which brings All Truth and giveth life.

Now you know that very clearly and so does other readers.

The very unfortunate part is that you seemed to be masquerading as a New Testament 'Spirit' and Christian person.

Fact is you are not a New Testament 'Spirit' and Christian person. You are an Old Testament, lettered person. As clear as day, you are a lettered discern-er of scriptures.

Be forthright and accept your practice. The evidence supports this claim.

:idea: :idea: You said: 'You apparently do not know the One from whom I learn.'

It matters not. I also respect your teacher, once he is for you and not for me. I have a teacher.

It is very evident to me (not from your words alone, but also from your action) that your teacher is not the Lord Jesus who anchors Christianity. Only this matters to me.

Last edited:

daqq

You, with your quote above, were never interested in Christianity. And this is O.K.

Nothing testifies more to 'lettered discernment that killeth' than your posting of the above foreign language rhetoric.

Your unsavory and Antichrist agenda was to drag me into some kind of lettered discernment which killeth. This might be quite acceptable in other traditions. However this is absolutely not Christian.

Being Christian is about the New Testament. This is about the Spirit and not at all about the letter:

You are about the letter with killeth and I am about the Spirit which giveth life.

The very unfortunate part is that you seemed to be masquerading as a New Testament 'Spirit' and Christian person.

Fact is you are not a New Testament 'Spirit' and Christian person. You are an Old Testament, lettered person. As clear as day, you are a lettered discern-er of scriptures.

Haha, you clearly do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua in even the simplest matters:

Matthew 7:1-12 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10. Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Gurucam

You, with your quote above, were never interested in Christianity. And this is O.K. 'The thing' is that you seem to be masquerading as a Christian. One cannot treat you with 'kit gloves' for such a possible serious transgression.

You are about the letter with killeth and I am about the Spirit which brings All Truth and giveth life.

:idea: :idea: You said: 'You apparently do not know the One from whom I learn.'

It matters not. I also respect your teacher, once he is for you and not for me. I have a teacher.

It is very evident to me (not from your words alone, but also from your action) that your teacher is not the Lord Jesus who anchors Christianity. Only this matters to me.
Originally Posted by daqq View Post:
3) Stop putting scripture quotes in quote boxes because when someone else quotes your post the scripture references are not carried into their quote of your post.
Thank you for pointing this out. By reproducing my own post above, I only now realize that fact.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Gurucam

Haha, you clearly do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua in even the simplest matters:

Matthew 7:1-12 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Sorry to shorten your post. I did this so as to deal with them part by part.

I do not judge on my own accord. I totally accept the revelations in the KJV N.T. and I am guided accordingly. This is how the Saints do it. They never pass their own judgement, period. They simply come to literal conclusions based on the literal messages in the KJV N.T.

At any event, 'judging' is not totally debarred. Saints are empowered by God to judge:

"1 Corinthians: 6 KJV N.T.
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
"

Does this say that the Saints will judge the world? If yes, then the question is who is a Saint?

Well, believe it or not, a Saint is not a lettered discern-er. A Saint is one who gets All Truth directly and intuitively from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and is led by only this Truth.

Believe it or not that is me. I am one of those. I am a Saint. This means that when I tell you something, it is not me telling you anything or judging you. It is the Spirit saying that to you or judging you and simply passing the message through me.

This means that I have not transgressed the revelations which you quoted. I am making no judgment. I am simply obeying the Spirit unconditionally. I am simply being a Saint (a child of God in the service of the Holy Spirit).

I am simply delivering what the Spirit of Truth wants you to know. And since I am simply led by the Spirit of Truth to say these things to you, in this manner, I was simply elected to do so. And I get no sin and instead, I am glorified by God. And I am saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven here on earth and in the spirit realm.

When you hear something from me, a Saint, it is totally different from when you hear something from a lettered discern-er.

From me, a Saint, my posts are spiritually discerned from the Spirit of Truth. This is totally the Truth and my actions are totally under grace of and glorification by, God.

On the other hand, things posted from a letter discern-er are corrupt and a cursed, at any time and/or place. At all event the letter killeth. There is no half or quarter 'killething' with respect to lettered discernment. It is always a total 'killething'.

"Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost."

This revelation gives an insight into how Saints make deliveries from the Holy Spirit.

Saints are children of God or Christians. They are the chosen few. They get all their information, guidance and instructions (their truths) directly privately and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth through each of their own hearts or spirits. And they are led into all their actions by only this information, guidance and instructions. This is how I am guided into the substance of my posts on this forum.

Bottom line is that Saints may seem to pass judgment. However they do not. The judgments which come through them are from the Holy Spirit. To safe guard themselves Saints also provide literal KJV N.T. back up for what they say. This is what I consistently do because:

1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV N.T.
“If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.”

Saints are not letter discern-ers. Letter discern-ers are not given to judge the world.

If letter discern-ers do make judgments, they are serious jeopardized. Therefore the verses which you quoted are warnings to lettered discern-ers, to not make judgments. When letters discern-ers judge and/or pass judgments, they inevitably mess-up real bad.

On the other hand, the Lord Jesus, through Paul confirmed that Saints will judge the world.

Fact is, even the Lord Jesus made distinctions between lettered discern-ers (the dead) and those who were called to be Saints. And the Lord gave them different teachings.

These conclusions and statements are supported, absolutely and literally, by very many literal revelations in the KJV N.T. . . . this is my claim. Additionally, although my intuitive insights from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus are more expansive, I do not share their fullness here.

Here I seek to post only those intuitive insights which are totally supported by pure unadulterated and literal revelations from the KJV N.T.

One is very free and very welcome to ask me further questions. We can move to another point only when we have total agreement on these points. Otherwise what is the point?

For example you might ask, is there one or more revelations from the Lord Jesus, in the KJV N.T. which says that Christians are not under the revelation which you quoted?

Which is to ask: According to the Lord Jesus, are there different sets of revelations in the KJV N.T. for different people?

Also you might ask me, Where did you get that definition for Saints?

And I will have to answer. However, if you are so inclined, please ask me one thing at a time.

In effect therefore what I am saying is that, I am a Christian (i.e. a Saint) and the verses which you quoted does not apply to me. However, you are not a Christian and those verses applies to you. I can provide clear and literal KJV N.T. revelations to fully support this statement.

Simultaneously, I am saying that what I have said (the literal statement above) is absolutely supported, literally, by clear revelations in the KJV N.T. I can provide these.

I am also saying that, as a Saint, if I seem to made judgments against you, it is not me. I am simply led to do so by the Spirit of Truth as discerned within my own heart or spirits. These are individualized messages to precisely you, from the Holy Ghost.

I suggest that you challenge this post constructively before simply passing it over and seeking to move on to some other 'discussion'.

You may not realize it. Paul was man for many seasons. He was indeed given to deliver two set of 'righteousness" for two different sets of people.

1.) Paul was given to deliver one set of righteousness that was only for lettered discern-ers. 2.) Paul was also given to deliver a totally different set of 'righteousness' to others who are not lettered discern-ers but who can and do serve the Spirit.

Fact is the Lord Jesus, when he was physically one earth, operated in the same manner.

Your unfortunate predicament is that you perceive that every thing in the KJV N.T. is for everyone. You perceive that if one follows Paul then everyone must follow every thing that Paul teaches.

This is foolish and erroneous. Unlike Peter, Paul was given to deliver to both 'the dead' and the spiritually aware. And he was given to deliver different things (different righteousness) to each set. This was also true for the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. He also delivered to both 'the dead' and the spiritually aware. And He also delivered different things (different righteousness) to each set.

One must separate the revelations and teaching in the entire KJV N.T. into their two different sets. Then apply each set appropriately to each of the two different sets of people that both the Lord Jesus and Paul encountered and delivered too.

You seem totally messed up. These two different approaches are mixed among each other in the KJV N.T. and must be separated and use appropriately.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus' way of using the KJV N.T. to be relevant in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Jesus' way of using the KJV N.T. to be relevant in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Daqq,

Any use of the KJV N.T. must start with:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him (i.e. the Lord Jesus): Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Here the Lord confirmed that:

1.) He encountered two different sets of people.

2.) He treated them differently and separately.

3.) He delivered different things, including different righteousness to each set.

4.) One set was preferred and the other was not preferred.

5.) The preferred set were given (by God) to know the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. That is, this set had the actualization to know the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. They were spiritually aware and therefore could move on to the New Testament that was spirit and Spirit based. They could serve spirit and Spirit.

Only this set got the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven from the Lord Jesus. They were told to drop the law and lettered discernment and serve in the Newness of Spirit.

This set were instructed by the Lord, "follow me and let the dead bury their dead."

(this meant that this set were given to 'follow the Lord'. The other set (the 'not preferred set) were 'the dead who would inevitably bury their dead'.)

6.) The 'not preferred' set of people were the spiritually dead, also called 'the dead'. They were also described by the Lord as not given (by God) to know the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. This meant that the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven was useless to them. It was pointless giving them these mysteries. But why? For the following reason:

The mysteries of God kingdom of heaven is anchored on spiritual awareness, as follows: The most essential mysteries of God kingdom of heaven is that, in order to be saved and to enter God kingdom of heaven, one must be led into all of one's works by All Truth. All Truth cannot be deliver to one through physically spoken or physically written words.

All Truth come to one only from the Spirit of Truth. And only through an intuitive connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth. One must be spiritually aware (i.e. aware of one's own spirit) in order to make this connection. This set of people were spiritually dead. They could not make this spirit to Spirit connection. Therefore knowing this mystery was pointless. So they were not given (or chosen) to know these mysteries.

Therefore the Lord Jesus did not in any way give the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven to these people. They could not serve in the Newness of Spirit. The Lord told this set that they must serve in the Oldness of the letters and the law.

Also, because this unfortunate set also physically followed the Lord Jesus, He had to deliver new sounding things to them. So He appeased them with stories/parables which in no way sought to give them them the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.

This set were 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). They would inevitably bury their dead counterparts. This set of people could not 'follow the Lord Jesus'. Following the Lord Jesus meant following the Lord Jesus to spirit heaven and discerning Him in His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth. One must be spiritually aware in order to follow the Lord Jesus to spirit heaven and also discern Him in His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth.

The above option is not open to 'the dead'. They cannot and do not have live intuitive/spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. They have to settle for stories and the letters. Also when they die they cannot and do not rise to heaven, like Christians. When they die they loose all consciousness. They are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely, in hope, for the physical return of the Lord Jesus.

It was appropriate that these unfortunate set of people (the dead) remain under the Old law and letter based Mosaic system until they became spiritually aware. They could not embrace the New spirit and Spirit based Christian system. The Lord very slightly modified the Old Mosaic system and reaffirmed that as the guide for 'the dead'.

7.) Therefore the Lord Jesus met two different types of people, i.e. two creatures. And He made two different types and qualities of deliveries to these two different sets of people.

8.) Both sets of deliveries are mixed in the verse of the KJV N.T.

9.) The KJV N.T. is useful only when it is separated into these two sets of deliveries. And one set of deliveries is applied only to 'the dead' who are lettered discern-ers. And the other set is applied only to spiritually aware people who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and can serve in the Newness of spirit and Spirit.

10.) This must be your (and everyone else) starting point in the use of the KJV N.T. . . . these are the instructions of the Lord Jesus.

This post continue into the next one, post # 230 with the very related topic: The Christian path to salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in spirit heaven:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Christian path to salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven.

The Christian path to salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven.

continued from post # 229 (above)

Daqq,

:idea: :idea: The Christian path to salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in spirit heaven:

If you accurately discern the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and you adapt them, you will discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through or within your own heart or spirit. Then you will be led into all your works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to say and do. This will be 'all Truth' for you. This will be your very personalized Truth.

This will be a labor of love, all around. You will love the Lord Jesus and God. You will also love your works, your environment, the people, the things and the circumstances in your life. You will also love the creation, for you will be blissfully happy and on top of all things.

You will be absolutely engulfed in love, truth and bliss. This is defined as 'Christ consciousness'. This is to be 'in Christ' This is to have the mind of Christ. This is also describes as, Enlightenment in Christ. This and only this is the aim of Christianity. In fact only this is Christianity. One who falls short of love, truth and bliss is not a Christian.

You will also have compassion for all other people, things and circumstance. Love will arise and be sustained in your heart as above because you will also be totally fulfilled and filled with friendliness, bliss and happiness and you will be very grateful for Jesus, God, the creation and every thing else. You will be thanking God, then Jesus and the creation every day. All of these things will happen naturally, spontaneously and simultaneously.

You will have all of these things simply by first discerning the Spirit of the Lord Jesus within your own heart or spirit. And then by being led, unconditionally, into all your works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to say and do, as discerned within your own heart or spirit. (unconditionally means that you must say and do those things even if you have to transgress the law and/or all other moral, social and religious ideals or laws)

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each person to say and do is individualized like one's DNA. This defines one's mission in the body of Christ. This is a perfect amalgam of two things: 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, need,s desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own spirit and 2.) the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

Then when one is led into one's works by this Spirit of the Lord Jesus, one simultaneously expresses and fulfills 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own spirit and 2.) one also do the will of the living God which is the Holy Spirit.

This is a win - win scenario. This bring one naturally and simultaneously into absolute perfection in life and into absolute contentment, bliss and gratefulness whiles also pleasing God absolutely. This is to be saved from sin and to enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven here on earth. This is the ultimate configuration of salvation and heaven for humans in physical and spirit bodies.

When you are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, in this manner, you will also be wise. You will know all things miraculously. You will be guided only by omniscience. You will also be omnipotent. All these things will arise and be experienced because of all the above other things, in a circular, natural, spontaneous, simultaneous and ceaseless manner. These experience will nourish and perpetuate each other and you and the Lord Jesus and God.

When you are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus you will also have and exercise God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. You will no longer be a 'lettered discern-er'. Simultaneously, you will be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in spirit heaven for all eternity.

You will also be under Grace of God and be a child of God and a Christian. You will differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, with only one exception, He is the Lord of All. You will actually be an elect in the service of God. God will be for you and no one or thing can come up against you.

You will be a Saint and be given to Judge the world, for you will have the mind of Christ. You will be in 'Christ consciousness'. You will be in the body of Christ. And your work will be your God endorsed mission in the body of Christ.

Under this spirit and Spirit based system there is absolutely no limit on you, with respect to expressing and fulfilling the ideas, beliefs, needs, desires and aspirations of your own heart or spirit. When you are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus this will happen naturally, spontaneously, perfectly and magically, in totally harmony with the will of God and all people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

All these things will be yours, in one fell sweep, simply by discerning the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which are hidden among many other words and passages, in the KJV N.T.) and adopting same.

When one is led into all of one's works by only what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do as discerned in the above manner, one knows Truth. When one is led into all of one's works by Truth one earns all of the above things.

Fact is, Satan and 'the dead' (in Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead') are total enemies of this path. They always ruled and will continue to rule, inside the earth. However for the past 2000 odd years they also had a hold on earth's surface. This was possible because spiritual influences on the surface of earth were very weak. This gave Satan and 'the dead' field days on earth, for the past 2000 odd days. Things have changed, recently.

Now, Satan and 'the dead' can no longer have a hold on earth's population.

Spirituality is now strongly dominating the surface of earth because of many already emerged spiritual influences. Among these is the recently dawned, Spiritual Age of Aquarius. This Spiritual Age came to rule on earth because of a recent, new configuration of the planets and other heavenly bodies. This has made it easier for the ideas of the Lord Jesus and the New Testament to be established on earth's surface.

All of the above good and heavenly thing, were offered by the Lord Jesus and the New Testament, 2000 odd years ago. It was and continued to be, offered though the Spirit of the Lord Jesus which is the Spirit of Truth.

Jesus' offering and the New Testament have been distorted and corrupted for the past 2000 odd years. Jesus' offering and the New Testament have not reached traditional Christians for the past 2000 odd years. Only corruptions have reach them in the name of Christianity.

Jesus' offering and the New Testament, as literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. is now being restored though my posts. And made available in purity, clarity and totality. For humans, these beautiful things (mentioned above) are now very much more easily realizable in this Age of Aquarius. Please come on board.

All other ideas (that are presented in the name of Christianity), are conformed to the ideas and beliefs of Satan and 'the dead'. These ideas are all distortions and corruptions of Jesus' offering and the New Testament. These will imprison you and commit you to sin and punishment in hell, both on earth and eventually inside the earth, with Satan. Please run from them, as far as possible. Those ideas are lettered and letters which killeth. Therefore there is only 'spiritual death' and spiritual 'dead-ness' (including suffering and hell) in those place, among those people.

. . . these are the positions of the Lord Jesus as confirmed in the KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

The reality of God's kingdom of heaven for Christians and their everyday reality.

The reality of God's kingdom of heaven for Christians and their everyday reality.

Daqq,

Christians, who are alive in physical bodies on earth, discern the Lord Jesus, who is clad only in His Spirit body in spirit heaven. They do this through the intuitive faculties of their individual spirits. At first they search their heart or spirit to discern the Spirit of the Lord.

Eventually all authentic Christian, who are alive in physical bodies on earth, remain in perpetual communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through their hearts or spirit. That is, they remain perpetually 'on line' with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through their own hearts or spirits. They never go 'off line'

Eventually when they die and loose their physical bodies, they rise, clad only in their spirit bodies, in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. Then they are actually with the Lord Jesus in spirit heaven. There they are in (only) spirit bodies and the Lord is (only) in a Spirit body.

In heaven Christians can choose to be reborn in a human physical body in a parallel earth where the Lord Jesus also lives and exists, in a physical human body. The Lord Jesus Christ exists in human form, in many parallel earth, simultaneously. He does this without altering his Spirit body and His Spirit bodied presence in spirit heaven. He is simply multidimensional in any time and space.

In spirit heaven, the Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. He is known only as the Lord Jesus. The 'Christ' designation and suffix does not apply and is not used in spirit heaven. There the Lord does not have an individualized personality. His Spirit simply and impersonally does the function of the Spirit of Truth.

On parallel earths the Lord Jesus has an individualized personality. On these earths, in addition to His Spirit body, the Lord is also clad in a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. On these earths He is know as the Lord Jesus Christ. Also when Christians are reborn in those parallel earths to be with a physical Lord Jesus, they also take the suffix, 'Christ' (i.e. they are called John Christ, James Christ, Janet Christ etc.).

On these earths where Jesus is Lord of all, there are no family connections or family names among inhabitants and they are all Christians. No one is married or given in marriage. Unions are created only by love's urging and they are sustained only for as long as love's urging last. All children are brought forth out of normal sexual procreation that results from an expression of love's urging.

Also every one in those parallel earths was a child of God in spirit heaven before he or she was brought forth to that parallel earth. No children of the flesh are brought forth in those parallel earth, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.

Where ever the Lord Jesus Christ is present in one or more parallel earths He is Lord of all. On those earths, God's material and physically based, kingdom of heaven prevails perpetually. There are all modern conveniences conformed to the slight play spirit based wish of every individual. For indeed on those earths only play prevails. Life is absolutely effortless.

Christians can choose to have a human physical life with a physical Lord Jesus in any of those parallel earth, for as long as they like. There they live in a perpetual heaven on earth.

Christians are always in live communion with the Lord Jesus. Indeed once one becomes an authentic Christian (i.e. through spirit to Spirit communion etc.) one remains in eternal, perpetual and live communion with the Lord Jesus.

Christian who are in spirit heaven can also choose to return to this earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Daqq, Hear the sad and unfortunate state of traditional Christians

Daqq, Hear the sad and unfortunate state of traditional Christians

Daqq,

If you start with post # 229, you will get an idea of how very far away traditional Christianity is from revelations in the KJV N.T.

It is totally impossible to sensibly engage a traditional Christian on Christianity, if one is using literal and clear revelations in the KJV N.T.

Post # 229 relates to Matthews: 13 verse: 9 to 16 KJV N.T. However there are two other basic revelations in the KJV N.T. which put Christians in a class all their own with a righteousness of God, all their own. And leave 'the dead' in another class all by themselves and in a righteousness of God that is totally different.

1.) Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2.) 2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.

These totally dismiss the law and the letter for Christians. These also literally support the revelation in Matthews: 13 verse: 9 to 16 KJV N.T.

And these revelations from the KJV N.T. do not stand alone.

Within the KJV N.T. there are scores of other revelations which say the same things and/or totally and literally support the above revelations including Matthews: 13 verse: 9 to 16 KJV N.T. as they are presented in my post.

So you cannot invoke the 'translation error' thing. Throw out your Hebrew/English and English/other dictionaries when you are on a Christian forum. They simply killeth, on all fronts.

There is total all pervading literal consistency among very many revelations in the KJV N.T. as follows:

In unison these (scores of KJV N.T. revelations) all confirm that: "the Lord on his own and then through Paul, left two distinct and separate approaches to God's righteousness. One each for two different sets of people (creatures) who was on earth 2000 years ago and continue to be on earth up to this day.

There is righteousness of God that is with the law. There is also righteousness of God that is with out the law.

There are the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and then there are parables.

There are those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and there are those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

There are people whose heart are not waxed gross and there are people whose hearts are waxed gross.

Jesus met them all and gave them very different deliveries according to whether they were the dead or the spiritually aware.

The Lord even left two clear instructions with respect to the dead and Christians: 1.) let the dead bury their dead and 2.) follow me.

The Lord also confirmed that children of the flesh will be thrown out and not inherit together with children of God.

There is no liberty and there is liberty.

These things are very clearly and literally stated in the KJV N.T.

One has to posture like a lemon used car sales man to argue against the above fact.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Daqq,

If you start with post # 229, you will get an idea of how very far away traditional Christianity is from revelations in the KJV N.T.

It is totally impossible to sensibly engage a traditional Christian on Christianity, if one is using literal and clear revelations in the KJV N.T.

What if one chooses to use the NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translation that may better represent the total manuscripts available and perhaps give a better picture of the original autographs or earliest traditions? :) - there is no reason to assume superiority of the KJV, because its not a perfect translation and was translated from a limited number of manuscripts at the time of its translation. Today we have better or more complete translations, at least in accentuating certain passages for a better informed perspective for students.

Gurucam

The NIV, NASB, ASV, etc. are 'the fruits of lettered discernment' which killeth.

The NIV, NASB, ASV, etc. are 'the fruits of lettered discernment' which killeth.

What if one chooses to use the NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translation that may better represent the total manuscripts available and perhaps give a better picture of the original autographs or earliest traditions? :) - there is no reason to assume superiority of the KJV, because its not a perfect translation and was translated from a limited number of manuscripts at the time of its translation. Today we have better or more complete translations, at least in accentuating certain passages for a better informed perspective for students.

1.) You are simply sporting around my post. By your own admission your do not read them.

You are 'loafing' near the goal post. If you make any point it would be off-side. It would not count.

Your question (which has been long addressed) also confirms this clearly.

2.) Do you have your own version of the KJV N.T., as well? Those (the NIV, NASB, ASV, etc.) are simply lettered, "de-spiritualized" versions of the spiritual KJV N.T. At best, those are what is left after spirit and Spirit have been removed from the KJV N.T. Those represent corruption at its height.

The NIV, NASB, ASV, etc. are no different from Daqq's ideas derived through the use of his Hebrew/English dictionary.

3.) It is clear that those who wrote the KJV N.T. were inspired. They had spiritual insights. :readthis: and :chew:

All verses in the KJV N.T. are related and relevant and contribute to guiding one to light.

The KJV N.T. is a holistic one momentary flash of total knowledge in every verse. They are compilations of intuitions. Every verse is intricately and totally connected at their underlying (quantum) level.

It is not likely that you and Daqq can or would discern this ever existing spiritual depth that is ever present in the KJV N.T.

4.) I would not consider any modern or other alteration to the KJV N.T.

I am not here to prove the KJV N.T. anything. I am not here to prove the KJV N.T. good, bad or indifferent.

I use the KJV N.T. because it concurs with my spirit/intuitive insights from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The KJV N.T. is validated to be correct by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

However the likes of you and Daqq validate your 'scriptures through lettered discernment, including the use of dictionaries.

My point was always that my way is the Christian way, i.e. the way that giveth life. You all use the path which killeth.

The KJV N.T. was written in inspired times by inspired people. This is spiritually evident. Indeed this I know. I am not concerned with the others.

5.) :idea: :idea: Do you know how you identify if you have spiritual actualization? It is the same as identifying spirit in things like the KJV N.T.

If one's insights are spiritual, they will inevitably be holographic. Also if one's discernment of a piece of scripture can be holographic, then the piece of scripture was spiritually inspired.

The essential nature of spirit and spiritual discernment is holographic. Do you understand what this means?

This means that the whole is contained in every little piece. A 'one line' insight is spiritual if one can intuit the totality of Truth from it. Same with the written scriptures. If one can intuit the total message within each little line or verse, the writing is spiritually inspired and so is the reader.

Only a spiritually gifted person can write things in that manner. I find the KJV N.T. to have this holographic nature.

The NIV, NASB, ASV etc. represent the sadness that is left after the lettered removal of the natural holographic nature of the KJV N.T.. They are pure corruption. Indeed the NIV, NASB, ASV etc. are lethal weapons. They are weapons of mass 'killething'. They represent the essence of 'the dead burying their dead'.

6.) One might say that the KJV N.T. is among the worse example of writing. And indeed from a linear and/or lettered perspective the KJV N.T. might just be so. However the KJV N.T. is not a linear or lettered writing. It is a spiritually inspired work.

Apart from being a historic record of sorts, the KJV N.T. is a written rendition of direct and flowing intuitive/spirit insights from the Lord Jesus and others. These kinds of writing cannot capture intellectual grammatical correctness and finesse. The messages are multidimensional and holographic in essence. They defy linear/lettered expression.

Any attempt to bring them to grammatical finesse would destroy them. Indeed any attempt to bring the KJV N.T. to grammatical finesse is describes as lettered discernment which killeth.

7.) The writings in KJV N.T. are like my writing on this forum. When I try to render in writing, all the dimensions of my intuitive cognition from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, my posts become convoluted. And the essential message can be killed.

Fact is spiritual insights cannot be rendered (delivered) in physically spoken and/or physically written words. This kind of knowing cannot be brought out into the physical realm. They remain mostly as "not uttered" knowings, within the consciousness of the intuitive know-er. This is the language and mode of communication, of spirit.

This kind of knowing is described in the KJV N.T. as follows:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Spiritual/intuitive insights are truths. They are all groanings which cannot be uttered. However, for the sake of the spiritually dead, we try to utter them. It is a labor of love.

8.) It always seem necessary to have one read a lot to get any important insight. Don't you agree?

Easy is never the way to anything, for 'the dead'. They never get the real (the multidimensional) 'story' from any thing. They cannot. They are all linear and lettered discern-ers. They are always seeking dictionaries to get to the linear and lettered meaning.

The dead are one track and one reality people. Straight liners. They are linear people even in their three dimensional world. They are half an eyed people in a kingdom of two eyed people. This make them trainable and easily enslave-able by the Satanic status quo. This is the mark of physicality and the physically oriented or unawares.

They are light years away from spiritual awareness.

Fact is the spirit world is the Quantum field. This is the realm of all probabilities, i.e. the realm of unlimited possibilities and extreme multidimensional-ity. The dead have not awakened to this spirit/quantum realm. They are bitterly opposed to this realm. This is essential nature of the KJV N.T. This spiritual dimension is ever present in the KJV N.T. but totally absent in the NIV, NASB, ASV, etc.

9.) The dead are really killers who killeth. They slaughter spirit and Spirit. They are butchers of the KJV N.T. Also they are burying their dead counterparts with their killeth-ing. They are, indeed, 'the dead who bury their dead', at least in a few multidimensional ways. However they would not know this fact.

Their idea of 'the dead burying their dead' is limited to physically grabbing a shovel, digging a hole in the earth and burying a dead person. They have no conception, beyond physical seeing and this informs them and guide their actions. They remain unaware of (or dead to) the totality of what they have actually buried. They are so totally one dimensional.

10.) Only the likes of these one dimensional, 'linearizing' "de-Spiriting" people/creatures will create, as their scriptures, one dimensional works like the NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translations or other presentations of the KJV N.T.. These are simply corruption of the deep, total, multidimensional, rich and spirit/intuitive KJV N.T..

The NIV, NASB, ASV or any other modern day translations or other presentations of the KJV N.T. are 'the fruits of lettered discernment' which [size=+1]killeth[/size]. These are on the wrong side, the left side.

My posts reaffirm the spirit and Spirit dimensions of the KJV N.T. and these posts are totally and literally supported by all revelations in the KJV N.T., as they are in the KJV N.T. My posts giveth life. My posts are on the right side.

All we are saying is, leave peace alone.

. . . :readthis: and :chew: on it, then get the :idea: and :).
Be a :sheep: they are on the right side, they go only :1Way: to :cloud9:
Indeed please be a 'right sider' and not a 'left sider'.

. . . hope that you know how to be a 'right sider' (an insider) and not a 'left sider' (an outsider)
. . . it is all in your head and how you use your brain.​

. . . if I might say so my self, this is a pretty good post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Freelight, the possible false prophet: (examine the "horns").

Freelight, the possible false prophet: (examine the "horns").

. . . 'examine the "horns"' means: please investigate the possibility that there is a wolf in sheep clothing (pretending to be a sheep) among the sheep. (sheep are Christians, wolves are false prophets) . . . all I am saying is: 'please examine the horns'.

. . . Today we have better or more complete translations, at least in accentuating certain passages for a better informed perspective for students.

I addressed the first part of your statement in the previous post, # 234. Now for the above, i.e. the last part of your post:

I am very concerned that you 'some how' seem to believe that you can and/or must 'defend students'

Do you accentuate certain passages for students?

Students of what? . . . I must ask

Clearly from the substance of post # 234, you have been exposed to be a letter discerned who killeth.

You seem to lack the finesse of spiritual awareness.

Therefore which group of students can you or do you help?

Are these naive, helpless innocent, young 'student' who might be seeking Truth and life from the KJV N.T. ?

To send them to the likes of the NKJV N.T. is to totally derail them.

Consider the following two renditions of Romans: 7 verse: 4:

1.) From the KJV: Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2.) From the NKJV: Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.

Clearly these are not the same. These are fundamentally different.

The KJV N.T. rendition is certainly more liberating than the NKJV N.T.

A dash ( - ) is not the same as 'even'.

1.) 'Even' introduces an option. One choice among others.

2.) A dash totally eliminate options and rails one into doing only one thing.

These revelations relate to bringing forth 'fruits onto God'. A most important revelation, indeed.

If one embraces the KJV N.T. one has more than one option through which one can bring forth 'fruits onto God.

If one embraces the NKJV N.T. there is only one choice, i.e. one may be married only to him who is raised form the dead, if one want to bring forth 'fruits onto God'.

Apart from the very erroneous and unsavory idea conveyed by the NKJV N.T. there is this other fact:

The idea of having other options (other than marrying one who is raised form the dead), with respect to bringing forth 'fruits onto God' is confirmed in many other places in the KJV N.T.

Are you seeking to expose 'student' to the NKJV N.T. which is clearly a corruption of the KJV N.T.?

You seem to be a very careless man who is simply 'loafing' in 'off-side' positions . . . aiming to make your 'off-side' point.

Clearly you are here only for sport and 'loafing'.

I would rather believe that you are careless instead of corrupt. However carelessness is corruption all it own.

In which or what way is Romans: 7 verse: 4 of the NKJV N.T. 'a better or more complete translation' of Romans: 7 verse: 4 of the KJV N.T. . . when there is a revelation in the KJV N.T. which tells of Abraham bringing forth the ultimate fruit onto God, a child of God, through normal sexual procreation.

How is the NKJV N.T. a 'better or more complete translation' than the KJV N.T. when: This second way of bringing forth fruits onto God, as confirmed in the KJV N.T., has been removed from the NKJV N.T.? How is that helping anyone?

Using the NKJV N.T. will most certainly only pull down a genuine seeker of Truth and life.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

By serving in the Newness of spirit one stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. Applying this to fruits of marriage it is confirmed that when couples are led into their procreative sexual act by spirit and Spirit, they bring forth only children of God.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you want to know, what exactly, is a spiritual life, on earth and else where?

Do you want to know, what exactly, is a spiritual life, on earth and else where?

Do you guys want to, now, move on to what exactly is a spiritual life, on earth and else where?

. . . as confirmed by revelations in the KJV N.T.

It is not what is promoted, taught and lived in traditional Christianity.

Gurucam

Living in spirit and Spirit is to be relevant in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Living in spirit and Spirit is to be relevant in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Living in spirit and Spirit is the way to be relevant on earth in the current, Spiritual Age of Aquarius. There is no other way to stay here.

1. 'spirit' is one's own spirit. Each person has a spirit or spiritual body which is unique to one as one's DNA. A person's spirit is his or her authentic and inherent individuality. A person's spirit is his or her authentic and inherent identity.

2. 'Spirit' refers to two different simultaneously existing Spirits. One is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus (which is the Spirit of Truth) and the other is the Spirit of God (which is the Holy Spirit).

3. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus enables one to live on earth as a human and serve one's own spirit in perfect harmony with the Spirit of God. This is authentic living. This is how one's identity is authentic. Earth was given to be operated only in this way.

To be relevant on earth in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius one must live authentically. One must live according to one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

In order to do this one's spirit (based) identity must be distinguished from other identities. These other identities must no longer lead one into any thing in one's life on earth.

For the past 2000 odd years humans on earth routinely assumed none spirit identities so as to play out roles on earth. To continue along this path is to be irrelevant on earth in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

4. The following is the error of our past and now irrelevant ways. This is what not to do. Actually this is what not to continue to do:

For the past 2000 odd years, life on earth is such that humans on earth were required to play different role from moment to moment. In any given day a human might be required to be a parent, a financial manager, a cook, a licensed automobile driver, a teacher, a councilor, a guardian, etc.

For each role a person plays, he puts on and displays a set of traits and behaviors. These constitutes specific identities. However in the world as it is today, these identities hardly represent the authentic identity of any one.

5. The specific set of traits and behaviors that a person puts on for each of these roles is to a great extent learn, after birth, from one's environment. These are learn from formal, parental and other education, observation, from the results of one's actions etc.

To a great extent a person comes onto these things which frame his various identities on earth, from his environment. These are not of the person. Generally these do not come from inside the person.

These are the ideas of others which he accept and adopts as his own. He willingly come to own them. Later he goes on to teach these ideas and behavior to others (like his own children and other charges) as guidance and wisdom.

6. For the past 2000 years these acquired ideas and behaviors ruled most everyone's lives and give them their identities. These comes from generally existing ideals and laws of morality, society, education, lifestyles and religiosity. These represent the wisdom of the world. However these need not be wise at all.

For example, in 1492, the wisdom of the world in Spain was that the earth was flat. After that it was assumed and believed that people who respected nature and the earth were backward. They were enslaved and/or killed so as to give way to 'wiser' people. This was held to be the wisdom of the world back then.

7. Today the role of being a automobile driver, which we practice and teach others to practice, is destructive to the environment. However this constitutes the current wisdom of the world.

When one assumes identities based on the above, these cannot be authentic identities. Also it cannot be one's authentic identity to be self destructive. However these are the kinds of identities which most humans hold. This means that most humans are not authentic. Their identities are not authentic.

The above identity is described as one's ego and the lifestyle is ego driven life. This is how one served in the Old (now ended) Age of Pisces. And the reality on the surface of earth tolerated this way of life. This has now changed.

8. Now in order to be on earth, one must be relevant in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius. This requires authenticity. One can no longer relegate one's spirit identity and 'put on' and live earthly identities as one did in the past.

One's identity must be based totally on one's own spirit and one must live that identity in perfect harmony with the will of God. This is made easily possible as follows:

Now each person must discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus within his own heart or spirit. Then be led into all of one's works (roles and all) only by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do as discern through one's own heart or spirit. One must say and do these things even if one has to transgress all prevailing ideals and laws of of morality, society, education, lifestyles, religiosity, etc.

9. What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to say and do is a perfect amalgam of two things: 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own spirit and 2.) the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

In other words in the current spiritual Age of Aquarius on earth, the reality on earth will be conformed to: the things in the spirits of humans, in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit. One must be able to access and live this reality as one's way of life.

Man's locally derived ideas and human ego are out of here. These would no longer be facilitated here. This is a new earth. This is now an earth where the spirit based Christian ideas of the Lord Jesus will rule unequivocally and absolutely. One must rise to this life style or be forced out of here.

10. In this new reality on earth humans will not inform and/or lead themselves. Humans will recognize their infirmities. They will relegate their egos. They will realize that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth knows what they want and need, far more accurately than they themselves. They will chose to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Indeed humans will continue to serve the roles of parents, financial managers, cooks, automobile drivers, teachers, councilor, guardians, etc. However humans will not serve in these roles according to the wisdom of man (i.e. the wisdom of the world).

Now all humans will no longer serve on earth according to the deluded wisdom of physicality. They will serve in the physical world, on earth, according to the truth based wisdom of the spirituality.

11. All humans will serve according to each of their own spirits in harmony with the will of God (the Holy Spirit). This will make them actualized artists of their roles. They will serve their roles with omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence. This defines the life style in the current spiritual Age of Aquarius, on earth

The life style is made possible effortlessly, naturally and spontaneously by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth. That is, when one is led, unconditionally, into one's works, by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to do and say, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit.

12. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus has qualities and characteristics which make Him totally identifiable to one, within one's own heart or spirit. One will need to know these qualities and characteristics.

These qualities and characteristics are essentially spiritual. However they can be described in physical words but only in a limited way. Also only sincere inquiries will bring one to the authentic information. One must be truly and naturally interested.

To a sincere seeker the Lord said: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Ego plays, lack of humility and insincerity, including posturing like a lemon used car salesman works seriously against one. About these people, the Lord said: Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed.

It is not a 'free for all'. It is for the chosen few. If you ask about the qualities and characteristics of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, I can help.

13. Guys this is the KJV N.T., literally presented, parable free and in total clarity. This is the fullness of time gift. These post of mine can enable the last few who come to Christianity to get truth in clarity and not err. Then they will be among the last few who are chosen first.

This continues in the next post # 238:

Last edited:

Gurucam

this is a continuation of the above post # 237.

1. Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Post # 237 above is truth in the fullness of time.

2. 2 Peter's: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2000 odd years have passed for humans but for the Lord and other spirit beings, the crucifixion of the Lord was just two day ago. 2000 odd years ago the Lord said, God's kingdom of heaven is close at hand and vengeance will be His. Only two days have passed for the Lord Jesus.

3. 2 Peter's: 3 KJV N.T.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The looking for a new heaven and a new earth has ended. God's kingdom is now at hand on earth. Only a chosen few are prepared. It came as a thief in the night for the masses.

4. 2 Peter's: 3 KJV N.T.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

The dead are seriously jeopardized. They have not followed Paul's spirit and Spirit based teachings of the Lord Jesus. Instead they have followed Peter's letter and law based commission. They have not prepared themselves (for the spiritual Age of Aquarius). They will be cast out of earth.

5. Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.

There are two scriptures in the KJV N.. One for 'the dead' and the other for the spiritually aware. 'The dead' got a scripture that is letters and law based. The spiritually aware got a scripture that is spirit and Spirit based.

The former scripture was committed onto Peter. However Paul was also given to deliver this commission. This is the gospel of circumcision. This is righteousness of God that is with the law.

The latter scripture was committed onto only Paul. Peter was not at all given to deliver this commission. This the gospel of un-circumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the law.

6. 2 Peter's: 3 KJV N.T.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction

It is clear that traditional Christians (billions) do the other scriptures (Peter's scriptures which is lettered and law based) and not Paul's scriptures (which is spirit and Spirit based) and this led to their own destruction

For the past 2000 odd years it was common for traditional Christians to forcefully promote that both gospels were the same and then go onto deny, undermine, persecute and blaspheme Paul's (spirit and Spirit based) commission and esteem Peter's (letter and law based) commission. This was blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

7. Pay back time is at hand.

Clarity is at hand. Please come on board with truth and save yourself.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The letters are worthless for salvation and deliverance.

The letters are worthless for salvation and deliverance.

Scriptures are meant to led one into spiritual/intuitive searches. That is an individual 'inward'/heart search.

Scriptures are not meant to deliver clear explanations. They cannot and do not deliver Truth.

Truth (which saves and delivers) is very individualized. This must be gotten by each person privately and intuitively through an individual (none physical) connection between his own spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

JosephR

Scriptures are meant to led one into spiritual/intuitive searches. That is an individual 'inward'/heart search.

Scriptures are not meant to deliver clear explanations. They cannot and do not deliver Truth.

Truth (which saves and delivers) is very individualized. This must be gotten by each person privately and intuitively through an individual (none physical) connection between his own spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
lies.. be free man...