How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

A foolish response.
Obeying one point of the law, while disobeying other points of the law is not obeying GOD.

Or ....

Matthew 18 KJV
(12) How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Who was the one seeking here?

Luke 19 KJV
(10) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Who was the one seeking here?

Jesus was talking about seeking someone already saved to bring them back to the truth.

That is what I am talking about.

lifeisgood

Jesus was talking about seeking someone already saved to bring them back to the truth.

That is what I am talking about.

gt's bible translation:
Luke 19: 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was already saved.

This, however is what Jesus said:
Luke 19 KJV

lifeisgood

To follow Jesus is to imitate him to do as he says.

Have you sold all you have and given it all to the poor?
Have you started your ministry in Jerusalem and the surrounding villages/cities, etc.?
Have you healed the sick? Have you clean up all the hospital beds around the world? How about in your city?
Have you gone to the prisons and set them free?

Just rhetorical questions, gt. Please, do not answer unless you can really bring proof to the table; otherwise, you will look foolish.

You still working on repenting of your sins, probably making sure you remember every single one so that you proclaim yourself clean enough to present yourself so the Lord will then say, 'oh, gt, is you, yes, gt, I, Jesus, came looking for the already saved ones so, now, I Jesus, can bring gt back to the truth'.

Is that where you are placing your hope on, gt?

Have you repented of your sins?

Why are you so concerned about other's sins, gt? Have you remembered to ask for forgiveness for every single sin you have ever committed?

You have never said what you do with the sins you FORGET to repent of, 'cause you, gt, say that you are only forgiven of the sins you repent of.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Good, you keep believing that your believing is doing.
You liken faith to recognition to a name. We are told those who believe believe in Spirit and truth; not merely reciting a name, but living out truth as it is related to us within our hearts and minds, not simply ignoring it all while proclaiming a name.

Don't you believe faith is effectual unto salvation?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You liken faith to recognition to a name. We are told those who believe believe in Spirit and truth; not merely reciting a name, but living out truth as it is related to us within our hearts and minds, not simply ignoring it all while proclaiming a name.

Don't you believe faith is effectual unto salvation?

When a person first is saved, that person does not even know what faith is.
They simply know that something extraordinary happened to them.

Please do not conflagrate to be saved with already saved. There is a world of difference between the two. If (observe the if) you do not know that, then you have never been saved.

popsthebuilder

When a person first is saved, that person does not even know what faith is.
They simply know that something extraordinary happened to them.

Please do not conflagrate to be saved with already saved. There is a world of difference between the two. If (observe the if) you do not know that, then you have never been saved.
So you're preaching osas?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

gt's bible translation:
Luke 19: 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was already saved.

This, however is what Jesus said:
Luke 19 KJV

What is your problem?

God's Truth

Have you started your ministry in Jerusalem and the surrounding villages/cities, etc.?
Have you healed the sick? Have you clean up all the hospital beds around the world? How about in your city?

Just rhetorical questions, gt. Please, do not answer unless you can really bring proof to the table; otherwise, you will look foolish.

You still working on repenting of your sins, probably making sure you remember every single one so that you proclaim yourself clean enough to present yourself so the Lord will then say, 'oh, gt, is you, yes, gt, I, Jesus, came looking for the already saved ones so, now, I Jesus, can bring gt back to the truth'.

Is that where you are placing your hope on, gt?

Why are you so concerned about other's sins, gt? Have you remember to ask for forgiveness for every single sin you have ever committed?

You have never said what you do with the sins you FORGET to repent of, 'cause you, gt, say that you are only forgiven of the sins you repent of.

You will say anything to get out of obeying Jesus.

lifeisgood

You don't have understanding because you preach against obeying Jesus.

You do not obey Jesus.

God's Truth

You do not obey Jesus.

Obey Jesus and become as a child and repent of your sins.

Maybe you will be given understanding.

lifeisgood

Don't you know that you have to accuse me to defend your false beliefs?

Would you, gt, say that I, lifeisgood, obey Jesus exactly, if when presented with some examples of obeying what Jesus said, I kept on saying, 'yes, I obey Jesus exactly, but no, not that one, that one either, nah, that one huh huh.' You, gt, would say I was not being honest. Well, that is what you, gt, do.

Satan is the accuser.

Yes, he is; however, he doesn't even bother to accuse you when you say that you obey Jesus exactly.