How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Would you, gt, say that I, lifeisgood, obey Jesus exactly, if when presented with some examples of obeying what Jesus said, I kept on saying, 'yes, I obey Jesus exactly, but no, not that one, that one either, nah, that one huh huh.' You, gt, would say I was not being honest. Well, that is what you, gt, do.

Yes, he is; however, he doesn't even bother to accuse you when you say that you obey Jesus exactly.

You don't know what Jesus wants because he only reveals himself and gives understanding to those who obey.

lifeisgood

You don't know what Jesus wants because he only reveals himself and gives understanding to those who obey.

The Holy Spirit will, no question about it, definitely, tell a Christian what the Lord wants him/her to do.

That is what Jesus said, 'It is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you' (Jn. 16:7).

popsthebuilder

The Holy Spirit will, no question about it, definitely, tell a Christian what the Lord wants him/her to do.

That is what Jesus said, 'It is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you' (Jn. 16:7).
We must be able to hear and ready to follow as well though.

Is that too a given for the believer?

Not being combative....curious of your take.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Then stop teaching falseness.

God's Truth

lifeisgood is telling you the truth. We are led by the Holy Spirit, not the law. If you are led by the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The Holy Spirit is how we have the new law written on our heart and mind.

You think the Holy Spirit is leading you to go against me for preaching obedience to Christ. You are delusional.

Gurucam

Peter was and continue to be, Satan and a false prophet:

Peter was and continue to be, Satan and a false prophet:

One who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments cannot be in the body of Christ and is not a Christian.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one who is in the body of Christ (i.e. a Christian) is dead to the law. And the law which one is dead to when one becomes a Christian/in the body of Christ, is the "thou shalt not covet" commandment.

The above instructs that a Christian/one in the body of Christ, must covet in order to serve in the newness of spirit. If one does not covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit, one will continue to bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

Coveting has to do with sex, procreation and bring forth Children. In fact, the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., is about marriage, sex. procreation and the fruits of marriage, who are children. Therefore the above is saying that, if one does not covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit, one will bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

Any one, including Peter who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, while claiming to be Christian (and the vicar of Christ and the leader of the body of Christ etc.) must be a false prophet who is deceiving many (even billions).

The above is very pervasive. Peter, Peter's popes and a billions strong other Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do the above.

Billions of Catholics and traditional Christians are bringing forth the wrong fruit. They are all bringing forth only fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh) and no fruits onto God (i.e. children of God):

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The above is the grave and serious folly of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. This is why many are called to Christianity but only a few are chosen. The very great majority are deceived by false prophets. They do do not know scriptures. They know only foolishness that is fed to them by false prophets. They never find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They err and do not make it. When they die they do not rise to spirit heaven, in three days, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven. Instead they are buried by their peers in hell (in purgatory), inside the earth:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Christians do, at least, what Jesus did. When they die they rise in three day to be like angels in heaven. They are never buried inside the earth, in hell (purgatory) for an indefinite stay as promoted and practiced by Peter and Co.:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

The above cannot invoke arguments. The above is the clear and literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

There are many false prophets, even among you guys. They will seek to deny the above so as keep you dead to truth and so, serve Satan/Peter by having you misled, deceived and eventually delivered to hell (purgatory).

Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Billions were deceived into denying Jesus and His above revelation. The biggest trick that Satan/Peter pulled was to convince billions that he was not and is not Satan.

Please wake-up to truth as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. and posted here, in their literal state.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

One who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments cannot be in the body of Christ and is not a Christian.

What utter nonsense Gurucam. Thank you for confirming this is what you follow as a so-called christian.

Let us have other gods before God
Let us make graven images or likenesses of God
Let us take the LORD's name in vain
Let us forget the rest day
Let us not honor our father and our mother
Let us murder
Let us commit adultery
Let us steal
Let us bear false witness
Let us covet

For all those who will come later, run as fast as you can from Gurucam's false doctrine.

Gurucam

What utter nonsense Gurucam. Thank you for confirming this is what you follow as a so-called christian.

Let us have other gods before God
Let us make graven images or likenesses of God
Let us take the LORD's name in vain
Let us forget the rest day
Let us not honor our father and our mother
Let us murder
Let us commit adultery
Let us steal
Let us bear false witness
Let us covet

For all those who will come later, run as fast as you can from Gurucam's false doctrine.

All the above are total and absolute foolishness, for those who are seeking to be Christians and are Christians. Those ideas are for the dead who are suckered into burying each other in hell, Satan/Peter styling.

However Jesus had and promoted two agendas. One was and continue to be for Christians and aspiring Christians. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

The other was and continue to be for the dead who chose to bury (killeth) each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. The following are Jesus two, clearly stated, agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus left the above two options.

The above ideas, which 'life is good' posted are not for those who choose to follow Jesus. Those lame ideas are for those who choose to be among the dead who bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, which is the devil and which killeth.

The above ideas, which 'life is good' posted are the common garden variety of "weeds" like ideas which were fed to the deceived billions, who cannot be the chosen few. Theses billions are not the few who found and know the straight gate and narrow way. They are not the chosen few who know scriptures, do not err and are chosen. They are the billions. They are the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. They are many who were deceived by false prophets.

Just beware of 'lifeisgood and other like him/her.

I urge my chosen few readers to not 'run' with 'lifeisgood'. His/her life cannot be good because he/she corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote Satanic ideas, that are Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. and Antichrist.

His/her ideas are supportive of Jesus' second agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Judge for yourself. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. as is:

I urge you to heed the Holy KJV N.T.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one who is in the body of Christ (i.e. a Christian) is dead to the law. And the law which one is dead to when one becomes a Christian/in the body of Christ, is the "thou shalt not covet" commandment.

In no uncertain terms the ten commandments were identified by Jesus to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

If one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments one is following Satan/'the devil and one is being made and kept the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

All the above are total and absolute foolishness. Those ideas are for the dead who are suckered into burying each other in hell, Satan/Peter stying. The above ideas, which 'life is good' posted above are the common garden variety of weeds like ideas which were fed to the deceived billions, who cannot be the chosen few. They are not the few who found and know the straight gate and narrow way. They are not the chosen few who know scriptures, do not err and are chosen.

Just beware of 'lifeisgood and other like him/her.

I urge my chosen few readers to not 'run' with 'lifeisgood'. His life cannot be good because he corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote Satanic ideas, that are Anti-the Holy KJV N.T.

Judge for yourself. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. as is:

I urge you to heed the Holy KJV N.T.

Yes, Gurucam, all the above are total and absolute foolishness and as I have said already "run as fast as you can from Gurucam's false doctrine".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you, gt, say that I, lifeisgood, obey Jesus exactly, if when presented with some examples of obeying what Jesus said, I kept on saying, 'yes, I obey Jesus exactly, but no, not that one, that one either, nah, that one huh huh.' You, gt, would say I was not being honest. Well, that is what you, gt, do.
Yeppers.
Which completely contradicts her constantly saying one must obey everything Jesus commanded, and it is never ever wrong to obey Jesus.
While out of the other side of her mouth, (when shown commands of Jesus), she balks and says she doesn't need to obey THOSE commands of Jesus.

Gurucam

The sad and untenable state of 2 billion strong Catholics and traditional Christians

The sad and untenable state of 2 billion strong Catholics and traditional Christians

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen..

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be a few.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who know scriptures and have therefore found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be the foolish, deceived, bumbling and erring masses who do not know scriptures, but who certainly and falsely believe that they know scriptures.

See and hear them argue foolishness.

Is not the above so abundantly clear?

How indeed is the above revelations by Matthew and Mark, not abundantly clear?

Christianity is about and for, only the chosen few. Christianity is about and for, the chosen few outsiders. That is, the chosen few who are totally outside the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. This is the truth as clearly confirmed by both Matthew and Mark in the above revelations.

In no uncertain terms Jesus identified and confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and therefore him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignored and side lined Jesus, his revelations, his actions and his Holy instructions. Instead they choose to esteem and be led by Satan/Peter and his popes who enforce the ten commandments 'who is the devil in ideas form', on their followers.

Any one who in the least manner esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments is serving spiritual death, the devil and delivery to hell. Such a one is not a Christian. Such a one is not under grace of God. Such a one has not followed Jesus. Such a one has ignored Jesus first agenda which is to follow Him (to heaven). Instead they have chosen spiritual death which come from esteeming, using invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, even in the least manner. They have chosen Jesus' second agenda which is 'let the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter'..

The above is the literal truth, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Yeppers.
Which completely contradicts her constantly saying one must obey everything Jesus commanded, and it is never ever wrong to obey Jesus.
While out of the other side of her mouth, (when shown commands of Jesus), she balks and says she doesn't need to obey THOSE commands of Jesus.

What would you like to not obey?