How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Judge yourself.

Give more than what is asked or needed.

Love your enemy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I wanted Tambora to come up with something since she is the one who goes against me for preaching obedience to Christ.

By the way, I believe that if someone has to judge themselves, then they are not living through the Spirit.

popsthebuilder

I wanted Tambora to come up with something since she is the one who goes against me for preaching obedience to Christ.

By the way, I believe that if someone has to judge themselves, then they are not living through the Spirit.

"By the way, I believe that if someone has to judge themselves, then they are not living through the Spirit."

And what of the log and the splinter; thyself and they neighbor?

God's Truth

"By the way, I believe that if someone has to judge themselves, then they are not living through the Spirit."

And what of the log and the splinter; thyself and they neighbor?

Jesus says to take out of your eye so you can help someone else take out what is in their eye.

john w

Hall of Fame
All the above are total and absolute foolishness, for those who are seeking to be Christians and are Christians. Those ideas are for the dead who are suckered into burying each other in hell, Satan/Peter styling.

However Jesus had and promoted two agendas. One was and continue to be for Christians and aspiring Christians. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

The other was and continue to be for the dead who chose to bury (killeth) each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. The following are Jesus two, clearly stated, agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus left the above two options.

The above ideas, which 'life is good' posted are not for those who choose to follow Jesus. Those lame ideas are for those who choose to be among the dead who bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, which is the devil and which killeth.

The above ideas, which 'life is good' posted are the common garden variety of "weeds" like ideas which were fed to the deceived billions, who cannot be the chosen few. Theses billions are not the few who found and know the straight gate and narrow way. They are not the chosen few who know scriptures, do not err and are chosen. They are the billions. They are the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians. They are many who were deceived by false prophets.

Just beware of 'lifeisgood and other like him/her.

I urge my chosen few readers to not 'run' with 'lifeisgood'. His/her life cannot be good because he/she corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote Satanic ideas, that are Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. and Antichrist.

His/her ideas are supportive of Jesus' second agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Judge for yourself. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. as is:

I urge you to heed the Holy KJV N.T.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one who is in the body of Christ (i.e. a Christian) is dead to the law. And the law which one is dead to when one becomes a Christian/in the body of Christ, is the "thou shalt not covet" commandment.

In no uncertain terms the ten commandments were identified by Jesus to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

If one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments one is following Satan/'the devil and one is being made and kept the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter.

Translation of when all of the above disjointed, "throw up any verse, randomly, like spaghetti, on the wall,hoping it sticks," convoluted spam, that says nothing, was "conceived:"

smoking-pot.jpg

Thanks for checkin' in, Jim gurucam:

CBS_TAXI_067_CONTENT_CIAN_420235_1928_1280x720_347476035987_430976_640x360.jpg

popsthebuilder

If you repent of your sins then you remove your beam.
But we have potential to sin constantly.

We cannot repent once and then judge ourselves clean....that seems very close to faith alone and osas.

What of the multitude of scripture that says we must watch ourselves and our doctrines closely, run the race not as if won, persevere, things of that sort?

God's Truth

But we have potential to sin constantly.

We cannot repent once and then judge ourselves clean....that seems very close to faith alone and osas.

What of the multitude of scripture that says we must watch ourselves and our doctrines closely, run the race not as if won, persevere, things of that sort?

That scripture about watching ourselves rebukes you.

popsthebuilder

Back off. Jesus says get the beam out of your eye first then help another.

Why are you arguing?
You said one doesn't have to judge themselves if the Spirit dwells within them.

That is why.

Please provide scripture for such as I have already referenced it for my perspective to which you claimed I am rebuked with out even explaining how seeing as how the references supported my words and not yours.

Could you also provide the references for man being able to repent after death?

Is "back off" your go to when you are in a corner?