How Religion Perverts the Nature and Character of God

Robert Pate

Banned
You are talking about after resurrection from death..but now I can not make a correct judgment about anyone because I have incomplete knowledge about him....This the basis of forgiveness

No, the basis for the forgivness of sins is the shed blood of Christ.

I have judged you as not saved.

beloved57

No, the basis for the forgivness of sins is the shed blood of Christ.

I have judged you as not saved.

You teach that millions for whom Christ shed His Blood for the remission of their sins Matt 26:28, shall yet die in their sins John 8:24 !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that millions for whom Christ shed His Blood for the remission of their sins Matt 26:28, shall yet die in their sins John 8:24 !

God forces no one to believe on his Son Jesus Christ.

If you want to be saved you are going to have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

Othewise you will perish in your sins.

beloved57

If you want to be saved you are going to have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

beloved57

That is false !
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

musterion

That is false !

You don't believe that.

You believe they were reconciled in eternity past, before they ever existed and before they ever sinned and became enemies of God. So you don't believe Romans 5:10.

beloved57

You don't believe that.

You believe they were reconciled in eternity past, before they ever existed and before they ever sinned and became enemies of God. So you don't believe Romans 5:10.

Apparently you don't believe it, I believe it because it is true and I have posted it many times before !

musterion

One cannot believe that the death of Christ reconciled sinners while they were yet enemies, meaning while they were alive and sinning, and ALSO believe that God reconciled them in eternity passed before they ever sinned. Both cannot be true so only a fool would say he believes both.

You believe both.

beloved57

One cannot believe that the death of Christ reconciled sinners while they were yet enemies, meaning while they were alive and sinning, and ALSO believe that God reconciled them in eternity passed before they ever sinned. Both cannot be true so only a fool would say he believes both.

You believe both.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 !

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 !

And Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, Colossians 1:20-23.

You need to drop out of heresy school and believe the Gospel and become a Christian.

False Prophet

If I rebuild what I once destroyed, then I prove myself to be a transgressor.
7 We Jews came to Christ, trying to be made right with God, and it became clear that we are sinners, too. Does this mean that Christ encourages sin? No! 18 But I would really be wrong to begin teaching again those things that I gave up.
gal 2

beloved57

If I rebuild what I once destroyed, then I prove myself to be a transgressor.
7 We Jews came to Christ, trying to be made right with God, and it became clear that we are sinners, too. Does this mean that Christ encourages sin? No! 18 But I would really be wrong to begin teaching again those things that I gave up.
gal 2

And Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, Colossians 1:20-23.

You need to drop out of heresy school and believe the Gospel and become a Christian.
The whole world is not at peace with God, you do lie, for many are under God's wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36 !

Robert Pate

Banned
The whole world is not at peace with God, you do lie, for many are under God's wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36 !

For now, God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus.

"And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to RECONCILE ALL THINGS unto himself" Colossians 1:20.

You read, but you do not understand because you are blind.

beloved57

For now, God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus.

"And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to RECONCILE ALL THINGS unto himself" Colossians 1:20.

You read, but you do not understand because you are blind.

Many are now under God's wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36 so they are not reconciled to God, you do lie !

musterion

Many are now under God's wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36 so they are not reconciled to God, you do lie !

He is the offended party. He has reconciled all TO HIMSELF. not Himself to us. We must believe He's done that per the Gospel of grace (not tulip) to be saved. There's no disconnect there.