ECT How is Paul's message different?

Jerry Shugart

This is future, on earth, on land, in the millennium kingdom.

Sonny boy cannot understand that since the Hebrew epistles were written during the present dispensation and they were received during the present dispensation therefore the doctrine found in those epistles is for the present dispensation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy cannot understand that since the Hebrew epistles were written during the present dispensation and they were received during the present dispensation therefore the doctrine found in those epistles is for the present dispensation.

I only debate with, post FBO bible believers, not bible correctors/mystics/agnostics, who assert that "it all says the same thing," and refuse to recognize differences...

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;

he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

He that committeth sin is of the devil;

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;

"What John is really saying.........blah blah blah....."

Jerry Shugart

I only debate with, post FBO bible believers, not bible correctors/mystics/agnostics, who assert that "it all says the same thing," and refuse to recognize differences...

That's the same old excuse you always give when you cannot answer the points which others make which contradict your silly ideas.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's the same old excuse you always give when you cannot answer the points which others make which contradict your silly ideas.

Slower, frail old man:I only debate with, post FBO bible believers, not bible correctors/mystics/agnostics, who assert that "it all says the same thing," and refuse to recognize differences...

I forgot about that "when you cannot answer the points." Add that to "Don't you believe God/Paul/the bible?............................"

Of course, since you're not a bible believer, but an admitted bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender, this explains why you cannot answer what scripture,chapter, verse, demands that I answer any/all questions, especially from admitted bible correctors/mystics/agnostics/blenders, even though I've asked you it over 50 times.

popsthebuilder

Slower, frail old man:I only debate with, post FBO bible believers, not bible correctors/mystics/agnostics, who assert that "it all says the same thing," and refuse to recognize differences...

I forgot about that "when you cannot answer the points." Add that to "Don't you believe God/Paul/the bible?............................"

Of course, since you're not a bible believer, but an admitted bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender, this explains why you cannot answer what scripture,chapter, verse, demands that I answer any/all questions, especially from admitted bible correctors/mystics/agnostics/blenders, even though I've asked you it over 50 times.
So what is your question?

Slow short and simple please...with references, of course.

Feel free to comment on my ignorance or lack of staying up to date or missing something.....or whatever.

We indeed must divide.....based on deed and word; comparing them to what we know of the Spirit via scripture and the selfless conscience.....if such is attainable or reachable for the reader or observer personally.

One can rightly divide the written word and the actions/ words/ character of man. One shouldn't cause scism due to an unconcluded or different belief in the good news that saves or what it saves from.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The last time is now, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He is here now!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-it already occurred in the dispensation we are now in!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The last days, the last time(s), are now, in this dispensation, not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:
If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." There is no more death now!!!There are no more tears now!!!There is no more sorrow now!!!There is no more crying now!!! There is no pain now!!! We are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Brother John, all you need is some of that new wine, cuz that's for us too. It's all the same, donchaknow! Ya gotta show it to grow it, John! Now CUT LOOSE with them tongues!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, prayer warrior musty!!!! I feel, once again, the guh-loree clawd upon me, and that I need to claim my miracle, raise the dead, as all of the promises of the book are written to me!!!!!

Give the Laaaaaaawd a "shofar shout!"

john w

Hall of Fame
So what is your question?

Slow short and simple please...with references, of course.

Feel free to comment on my ignorance or lack of staying up to date or missing something.....or whatever.

We indeed must divide.....based on deed and word; comparing them to what we know of the Spirit via scripture and the selfless conscience.....if such is attainable or reachable for the reader or observer personally.

One can rightly divide the written word and the actions/ words/ character of man. One shouldn't cause scism due to an unconcluded or different belief in the good news that saves or what it saves from.

You study 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, Philippians 1:10 KJV.

And stuff your swooping in here, w/o reading the posts in the thread, thus being ignorant of the arguments presented, and thus asking open ended questions, then flying away.
We are all busy men/women.You follow the thread, do the homework.

whitestone

Brother John, all you need is some of that new wine, cuz that's for us too. It's all the same, donchaknow! Ya gotta show it to grow it, John! Now CUT LOOSE with them tongues!

lol, the third or fourth time I listened to it I realized the members in the crowd are laughing too,,(listen again,lol)

musterion

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, prayer warrior musty!!!! I feel, once again, the guh-loree clawd upon me, and that I need to claim my miracle, raise the dead, as all of the promises of the book are written to me!!!!!

Give the Laaaaaaawd a "shofar shout!"

popsthebuilder

You study 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, Philippians 1:10 KJV.

And stuff your swooping in here, w/o reading the posts in the thread, thus being ignorant of the arguments presented, and thus asking open ended questions, then flying away.
We are all busy men/women.You follow the thread, do the homework.

2 Timothy 2: 12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. 14. Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Philippians 1: 5. I thank my God, I say, for your cooperation in spreading the Good News, from the time it first came to you even until now. 6. For of this I am confident, that He who has begun a good work within you will go on to perfect it in preparation for the day of Jesus Christ. 7. And I am justified in having this confidence about you all, because, both during my imprisonment and when I stand up in defence of the Good News or to confirm its truth, I have you in my heart, sharers as you all are in the same grace as myself. 8. For God is my witness how I yearn over all of you with tender Christian affection. 9. And it is my prayer that your love may be more and more accompanied by clear knowledge and keen perception, for testing things that differ, 10. so that you may be men of transparent character, and may be blameless, in preparation for the day of Christ, 11. being filled with these fruits of righteousness which come through Jesus Christ-- to the glory and praise of God.

(I have sir. Thanks. I think St. Paul's message is not different. That is to say that he preached being made righteous. Being made righteous isn't wallowing in knowing sin contrary to the will and power of GOD through faith in Christ)

musterion

2 Timothy 2: 12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. 14. Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Philippians 1: 5. I thank my God, I say, for your cooperation in spreading the Good News, from the time it first came to you even until now. 6. For of this I am confident, that He who has begun a good work within you will go on to perfect it in preparation for the day of Jesus Christ. 7. And I am justified in having this confidence about you all, because, both during my imprisonment and when I stand up in defence of the Good News or to confirm its truth, I have you in my heart, sharers as you all are in the same grace as myself. 8. For God is my witness how I yearn over all of you with tender Christian affection. 9. And it is my prayer that your love may be more and more accompanied by clear knowledge and keen perception, for testing things that differ, 10. so that you may be men of transparent character, and may be blameless, in preparation for the day of Christ, 11. being filled with these fruits of righteousness which come through Jesus Christ-- to the glory and praise of God.

(I have sir. Thanks. I think St. Paul's message is not different. That is to say that he preached being made righteous. Being made righteous isn't wallowing in knowing sin contrary to the will and power of GOD through faith in Christ)

Pops is Catholic?

john w

Hall of Fame

You're all over the board. I will let you be.

john w

Hall of Fame

I thought that I was tuned into...

-Soul-Train-memorable-tv-33756806-800-600.jpg

He shore is good at pig latin.

popsthebuilder

Pops is Catholic?
What is that supposed to mean?

Do you actually think it is the doctrine of the arcc that was wrong as opposed to thier actions?

You know trinitarianism was established around the same time catholisism started being enforced right?

popsthebuilder

You're all over the board. I will let you be.
How so?

I only gave some context to the two verses you referenced, and attempted to answer the question in the op per my understanding or lack there of.

Now you back out?! Exhale slowly and squeeze friend....it's okay

glorydaz

How so?

I only gave some context to the two verses you referenced, and attempted to answer the question in the op per my understanding or lack there of.

Now you back out?! Exhale slowly and squeeze friend....it's okay

Squeeze? Really, pops? And you wonder why you've become a laughing stock.

If you would just see yourself and your great need, you'd be using your ears instead of trying to impress us with such........statements. :rolleyes: