JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't got it.

What you have is man made teachings.

I have dealt with such teachings for a long time now.
No, GT, YOU don't get it.

Nothing I have said comes from man. It's all from the Bible. Your false teachings come from yourself, the paradigm you have created to make the Bible fit your beliefs.

It prevents you from seeing the truth. Did you even bother to read through the whole thread? You can post verse after verse after verse, but unless you have a paradigm shift, you will not, I repeat, YOU WILL NOT be able to comprehend what it is I'm telling you.

Danoh

Point in case, your paradigm prevents you from seeing that which us clearly obvious as it relates to the topic of the thread.

Jeremiah 18 is saying that if a nation, whom He has promised to establish and build up, rejects Him, He will not establish and build up that nation.

Thus is exactly what happened in the year following Jesus' ascension, from Acts 1-9. Jesus promised to return and establish His Kingdom, Israel as a nation rejects Him, Jesus cuts off israel, setting His plans for them aside to work with the Gentiles until the fullness of the Gentiles has been reached, after which He will resume working with Israel. This is why Paul was chosen, instead of sending the 12, because to reach those who didn't know any law, one had to teach a message the excluded the Law. The twelve only knew the law, and nothing else, as a means of salvation. Hence why Jesus revealed the mystery to Paul, and why Paul's message is completely different that the twelve's.
[MENTION=2589]Clete[/MENTION]

Some thoughts on that part in bold...

Neither Paul, nor the Mystery, nor the Body are a replacement of Israel's own commission to the Gentiles.

Neither are they in answer to Israel's fall, which was Prophesied, in Daniel 9; etc.

Rather, Paul; the Mystery he alone preached and wrote of; and its' New Creature: the Body of Christ, are a different aspect of God's plan and purpose.

Israel's commission to the Gentiles is after the Lord returns in His Wrath, followed by His Blessing of Israel into their Prophesied Priesthood, Isaiah 2; Isaiah 66; etc.

Their Prophet Daniel, foresees a gap in time between Israel's fall and the Lord's return, Daniel 9 and Daniel 12.

That is the Mystery of God, it has to do with God's plan and purpose to reconcile this fallen Earth back unto Himself, through a redeemed Nation Israel, one day, Eph. 1:10; Col. 2:2; Rev. 10:7, and so on.

In contrast, there is the Mystery of Christ, which is a different plan and purpose that has to do with God's plan and purpose to reconcile those fallen Heavenly Places mentioned in Eph. 6, back unto Himself through a New Creature: the Body of Christ, which is comprised of BOTH formerly LOST Gentiles AND formerly LOST Jews this side of Israel's fall in Acts 7 and calling of Paul in Acts 9, see Eph. 1:10; Eph. 2; Col. 2:2, and so on...

Ephesians 2 describes both agencies.

Formerly lost Gentiles and Jews in the Body being the Father's Heavenly agency, and the Commonwealth of Israel being His Earthly agency.

Both fellow citizens, each within their respective realm within God's kingdom.

Together, both these aspects are the Mystery of the Father, Eph. 1: 10; Eph. 3:15; Col. 2: 2.

Colossians 2:1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Rom. 14: 5 towards you, JR - in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

Nothing I have said comes from man. It's all from the Bible. Your false teachings come from yourself, the paradigm you have created to make the Bible fit your beliefs.

It prevents you from seeing the truth. Did you even bother to read through the whole thread? You can post verse after verse after verse, but unless you have a paradigm shift, you will not, I repeat, YOU WILL NOT be able to comprehend what it is I'm telling you.

You have to drop that dishonesty thing if you ever want truth.

God's Truth

You have to drop that dishonesty thing if you ever want truth.

Jerry Shugart

Even if they did not understand, when they did not understand---the truth was still taught and that was to have faith in Jesus for the forgiveness of sins.

Again, you EVADE the subject we are discussing about the gospel which was being preached at Luke 9:6.

The Twelve did not even understand that the Lord Jesus was going to die when they preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 so they were not preaching the same gospel Paul preached to the Gentiles when he declaredthat Christ died for our sins.

That can only mean that the gospel which the Twelve preached to the Jews was not the same one which Paul preached to the Gentiles.

That means that two separate and distinct gospels were preached during the Acts period.

Jerry Shugart

Ephesians 2 describes both agencies.

Formerly lost Gentiles and Jews in the Body being the Father's Heavenly agency, and the Commonwealth of Israel being His Earthly agency.

Here is what we read at Ephesians 2:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:13-16).​

Here we read that the middle wall of partition which stood between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers has been broken down. And every single Jewish believer and every single Gentile believer were reconciled unto God in one Body, the Body of Christ.

But according to you the Jewish believers who received the Hebrew epistles were not in the Body despite Paul's words at Ephesians 2:13-16.

Why do you deny that the middle wall has been broken down and why do you deny that those Jewish believers were reconciled unto God in one Body, the Body of Christ?

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not wicked to preach God is one, and that there is only one gospel, and one way and to obey Jesus.

You have been ensnared.

You are jealous of me for believing and obeying.

No, you perverted, revised Genesis 4,which you learned from the subtil serpent way back in Genesis 3 KJV,from:

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

To:
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his acceptable offering, he respected, found it acceptable,but it was not as good, acceptable, as Abel's offering. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

You wicked troll.

You're quite harmless, not "subtil,"however, as all of TOL laughs at your blatant, admitted, perversions.

lifeisgood

Spoiler
Read this it shows that it matters on whether or not a person repents of their sins. God did not make people to not repent sins. God punishes people who do not repent of their sins.

Jeremiah 18
5Then the word of the LORD came to me. 6He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
11“Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the LORD says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’ ”

That's not what JudgeRightly asked.

The above is another example that you NEVER answer a question posited to you.
You answer whatever you want, but NEVER what was posited.

This is what JudgeRightly asked you: "GT, what does Jeremiah 18:1-11 say about God?"

God's Truth

Which, simply stated, means God loves those who love Him.. . .;)

...but how does one love God?

Let me explain it to you.

One loves God by obeying Him.

2 John 1:6 The love of which I am speaking consists in our living in obedience to God's commands. God's command is that you should live in obedience to what you all heard from the very beginning.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
...but how does one love God?

Let me explain it to you.

One loves God by obeying Him.

2 John 1:6 The love of which I am speaking consists in our living in obedience to God's commands. God's command is that you should live in obedience to what you all heard from the very beginning.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.
You need to go through the thread, reading every post.

God's Truth

Romans 5:8

That scripture is about the Gentiles who did not get circumcised and that made them uncircumcised dead in sin sinners. The ceremonial works of the law commanded to be circumcised in the flesh. The Gentiles did not take care of their sin condition by doing the ceremonial works.

God's Truth

Yet GOD surely loved us first.

Our reciprical love towards GOD after witnessing the love of GOD towards us is to actually believe and live life according to said belief.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God loved us first is about us in general it is about His creation. God doesn't even know you if you don't first love him by obeying him.