ECT How is Paul's message different?

God's Truth

Pretty sure my paradigm shows the difference, expects it even, between what Paul and Peter taught.

Therefore what I said above cannot apply to me. It certainly applies to you, who says that what they taught was/is the same.

Things that differ are not the same.

Jesus isn't divided.

Give it up and preach the truth.

One gospel, one way, one kingdom.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just like I said.

No, blatant deceiver, "better" means, you lush, "improve on or surpass an existing or previous acceptable level. The LORD God rejected your/Cain's offering.
Abel gave a better sacrifice than the one Cain gave. Cain was jealous and hateful just as you are.

You perverted, revised Genesis 4, from:

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

To:
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his acceptable offering, he respected, found it acceptable,but it was not as good as Abel's offering. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

You wicked troll.

You're quite harmless, however, as all of TOL laughs at your blatant, admitted, perversions.

God's Truth

GT, what does Jeremiah 18:1-11 say about God?

Read this it shows that it matters on whether or not a person repents of their sins. God did not make people to not repent sins. God punishes people who do not repent of their sins.

Jeremiah 18
5Then the word of the LORD came to me. 6He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
11“Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the LORD says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’ ”

God's Truth

No, blatant deceiver, "better" means, you lush, "improve on or surpass an existing or previous acceptable level.

You perverted, revised Genesis 4, from:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

To:

5 But unto Cain and to his acceptable offering, he respected, found it acceptable,but it was not as good as Abel's offering. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

You wicked troll.

You're quite harmless, however, as all of TOL laughs at your blatant, admitted, perversions.

It is not wicked to preach God is one, and that there is only one gospel, and one way and to obey Jesus.

You have been ensnared.

You are jealous of me for believing and obeying.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Read this it shows that it matters on whether or not a person repents of their sins. God did not make people to not repent sins. God punishes people who do not repent of their sins.

Jeremiah 18
5Then the word of the LORD came to me. 6He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
11“Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the LORD says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’ ”

Not what I asked. I asked:

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5227069

/QUOTE

God's Truth

Not what I asked. I asked:

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5227069

/QUOTE

I answered you according to the scriptures.

What else would you like to discuss about those scriptures?

Would you like to talk about something else like the Potter?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I answered you according to the scriptures.

Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked, hence me repeating my question, again, which is this:

What else would you like to discuss about those scriptures?

Would you like to talk about something else like the Potter?

How about we stick to one topic at a time. See my question above.

God's Truth

Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked, hence me repeating my question, again, which is this:

How about we stick to one topic at a time. See my question above.

That scripture is about God wanting us to repent, and it is the same message that Paul preached as Jesus teaches.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That scripture is about God wanting us to repent, and it is the same message that Paul preached as Jesus teaches.

Point in case, your paradigm prevents you from seeing that which us clearly obvious as it relates to the topic of the thread.

Jeremiah 18 is saying that if a nation, whom He has promised to establish and build up, rejects Him, He will not establish and build up that nation.

Thus is exactly what happened in the year following Jesus' ascension, from Acts 1-9. Jesus promised to return and establish His Kingdom, Israel as a nation rejects Him, Jesus cuts off israel, setting His plans for them aside to work with the Gentiles until the fullness of the Gentiles has been reached, after which He will resume working with Israel. This is why Paul was chosen, instead of sending the 12, because to reach those who didn't know any law, one had to teach a message the excluded the Law. The twelve only knew the law, and nothing else, as a means of salvation. Hence why Jesus revealed the mystery to Paul, and why Paul's message is completely different that the twelve's.
[MENTION=2589]Clete[/MENTION]

God's Truth

Point in case, your paradigm prevents you from seeing that which us clearly obvious as it relates to the topic of the thread.

Jeremiah 18 is saying that if a nation, whom He has promised to establish and build up, rejects Him, He will not establish and build up that nation.

Thus is exactly what happened in the year following Jesus' ascension, from Acts 1-9. Jesus promised to return and establish His Kingdom, Israel as a nation rejects Him, Jesus cuts off israel, setting His plans for them aside to work with the Gentiles until the fullness of the Gentiles has been reached, after which He will resume working with Israel. This is why Paul was chosen, instead of sending the 12, because to reach those who didn't know any law, one had to teach a message the excluded the Law. The twelve only knew the law, and nothing else, as a means of salvation. Hence why Jesus revealed the mystery to Paul, and why Paul's message is completely different that the twelve's.

Israel of God is spiritual.

You are badly mistaken not knowing God and His Word.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Israel of God is spiritual.

You are badly mistaken not knowing God and His Word.
You can't even address the point I made. How then do you expect to understand Scripture?

Your paradigm is what's hindering you.

God's Truth

When Jesus returns, it will be too late, because when he comes again it will not be to bear sins.

Jesus came to the lost sheep of Israel and then died for all, even the cut off Jews and Gentiles.

All have to get saved and stay saved before He comes again.