ECT How is Paul's message different?

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no such thing as one gospel given and another completely different to yet another.

Jesus doesn't contradict himself and he isn't divided so it is you who is unstable not the Lord.

Your saint Judas:

"Hey, everyone!!!! Good news!!! The Master is going to die for our sins, be buried, and raised again the third day, for our justification!!!! Believe this good news, this only piece of good news, in the scriptures, like I did, and, like I preach, as an evangelist, per Luke 9:6 KJV, to be saved!!!!! Well, gotta go, as my broker has just turned bullish on silver, and I know where to obtain some..."

You, like fellow wolf-ette, mess-hack, are quite harmless, quite irrelevant, as you are quite blatant about your perversion, so not many take you seriously. Now, shoo, pest, gnat.

turbosixx

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 13:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Do you think Paul did not preach repentance? He did so from the beginning obeying the heavenly vision.
Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

God's Truth

Your saint Judas:

"Hey, everyone!!!! Good news!!! The Master is going to die for our sins, be buried, and raised again the third day, for our justification!!!! Believe this good news, this only piece of good news, in the scriptures, like I did, and, like I preach, as an evangelist, per Luke 9:6 KJV, to be saved!!!!! Well, gotta go, as my broker has just turned bullish on silver, and I know where to obtain some..."

You, like fellow wolf-ette, mess-hack, are quite harmless, quite irrelevant, as you are quite blatant about your perversion, so not many take you seriously. Now, shoo, pest, gnat.

Jesus walked the earth and he is the good news he came with grace and he taught faith and forgiveness through him. Is that different than Paul's?

turbosixx

In Acts 21:21 KJV James(from Acts 15) brings up the issue of circumcision and following the law again. So they speak about it in Acts 15,then Paul does in Galatians 2:9 KJV and then again "how many years later?",,,and what is James saying?

James is worried the Jews will riot because of Paul. He then comes up with a plan that will keep them calm but we see it doesn't work.
Circumcision means nothing.
1 Cor. 7:19 For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

Are you saying this is proof the 12 preached the observance of circumcision and/or the law?

God's Truth

"Brother?" You have me mixed up with some of your "Curling" teammates, who are your "brothers,"as you're not a "brother'/"sister" in Christ of mine. Wolves don't qualify.

Brother Cain didn't kill brother Abel?

You aren't the big man strong arm of the group?

We are not all related by Eve?

We all have a father.

Our fathers are determined by whom we obey, by what we do.

john w

Hall of Fame
No Cain, sin is crouching at your door and wanting to steal you.
Translated:

funny-drunk-pics.jpg

Sober up. You're quite harmless, but you may hurt yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus walked the earth and he is the good news he came with grace and he taught faith and forgiveness through him. Is that different than Paul's?
There is no such thing as one gospel given and another completely different to yet another.....There is only one gospel...

Your saint Judas:

turbosixx

If you think that you are able to establish that what Paul and Peter preached is the same then I invite you to do so.

Addressing Israel
Peter: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Paul: 16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel,

Christ descended from David
Peter: 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

Christ died
Peter: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Paul: 28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

David saw decay
Peter: 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Paul: 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Christ did not see decay
Peter: 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Paul: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus resurrected
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up,
Paul: 30 But God raised him from the dead:

People witnessed the resurrection
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Paul: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

Forgiveness of sins through Jesus
Peter: 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Paul: 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Jesus is Israel’s savior
Peter: 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus: