ECT How is Paul's message different?

Right Divider

Body part
Let me help you out ( nitpick much ? ) There is only one good news i.e. the gospel Jesus brought, taught,died , and was resurrected to provide. Better ?
And THAT "good news" is NOT the SAME "good news" as the "good news" of the kingdom.

Here is another verse you missed in the gospels.

Luk 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
I believe the WHOLE Bible, unlike you.

Eph 4:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

dodge

Address the passages. You side stepped, with an emotional rant. You learned that on "Oprah." Why do you lie, when you assert that "For many" is the samething as "For all," as details don't matter, as it all says the same thing, and "to be testified in due time" IS NOT IMPORTANT.

What is your motivation for lying, on the board,lost one?

Split hairs much ? Here is a question do you believe Paul was sinless or put another way do you believe there is salvation without worshiping Paul ?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Address the passages. You side stepped, with an emotional rant. You learned that on "Oprah." Why do you lie, when you assert that "For many" is the samething as "For all," as details don't matter, as it all says the same thing, and "to be testified in due time" IS NOT IMPORTANT.

He did the same thing earlier.

Hey, [MENTION=8957]dodge[/MENTION] -er, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.

How many baptisms did the Jews have, Dodge? What did they baptise? Just people?

How many are qualified (sinless) to be obeyed and followed ?

Mat 28:19

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

You live up to your username pretty well, don't you.

Again, Dodge, how many baptisms did/do the Jews have? Who or what did they baptise? Did they baptise only people? or did they also baptise inanimate objects as well?

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't think so as not ONE good word is said about Judas in all of scripture. He was the son of perdition that when he died went to his own place according to scripture.

I did not ask that.

You argued:

Of course you are wrong. There is only ONE good news GOSPEL where the sins of man are concerned and His name is Jesus.

I ask again: Did Judas preach this "ONE GOSPEL?"

Why do you evade? Why do you, on record, admit you are here to lie to TOL members?

dodge

And THAT "good news" is NOT the SAME "good news" as the "good news" of the kingdom.

I believe the WHOLE Bible, unlike you.

Eph 4:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

You said Jesus did not teach His own DBR as payment for sin ! YOU LIED or just did not know the scripture.

You said--->Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
Please provide scripture where Jesus teaches His DBR is payment for sin

I proved you wrong according to scripture and then you started your MAD dance.

dodge

I did not ask that.

You argued:

I ask again: Did Judas preach this "ONE GOSPEL?"

Why do you evade? Why do you, on record, admit you are here to lie to TOL members?

I don't think Judas preached the ONE gospel but he heard that one gospel from Jesus the same time the others heard it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Split hairs much ? Here is a question do you believe Paul was sinless or put another way do you believe there is salvation without worshiping Paul ?

"Split hairs"

He admits, on record, that the details of the bible are irrelevant, not important, explaining his lazy, lackadaisical, sloppy, amateur approach to studying the book, and his indifference toward it, disdain for it.

Thanks for the concession, and your admission that you worship the 12, including Judas, whom you admit, was a gospel preacher, and that you worship, Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel............................................................................................................................................................................................

Check.

See how that works, admitted sloppy, lazy mut?

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't think Judas preached the ONE gospel but he heard that one gospel from Jesus the same time the others heard it.

So, for the record- Are you asserting that Judas did not preach this ONE GOSPEL(your words, not mine):

"Christ will die for your sins...be buried....raised again...Believe this good news to be saved.."=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news

?

Yes, or no? No evasion, side stepping.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 4 KJV
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Dodge: You are splitting hairs...

popsthebuilder

So, for the record- Are you asserting that Judas did not preach this ONE GOSPEL(your words, not mine):

"Christ will die for your sins...be buried....raised again...Believe this good news to be saved.."=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news

?

Yes, or no? No evasion, side stepping.
How does believing such make one more pleasing to GOD, or save one's soul from the consequences of knowing evil, or give one eternal life with GOD in HIS new creation?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corithians 15:1-4 KJV..."gospel"..."good news"...

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Go ahead. You have the mic.

dodge

"Split hairs"

He admits, on record, that the details of the bible are irrelevant, not important, explaining his lazy, lackadaisical, sloppy, amateur approach to studying the book, and his indifference toward it, disdain for it.

Thanks for the concession, and your admission that you worship the 12, including Judas, whom you admit, was a gospel preacher, and that you worship, Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel............................................................................................................................................................................................

Check.

See how that works, admitted sloppy, lazy mut?

lol, nah I worship the ONE the 12 followed and heard the gospel from.

Right Divider

Body part
You said Jesus did not teach His own DBR as payment for sin ! YOU LIED or just did not know the scripture.

You said--->Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
Please provide scripture where Jesus teaches His DBR is payment for sin

I proved you wrong according to scripture and then you started your MAD dance.
You cannot keep anything straight. I'm not JudgeRightly.

You are loon that just wants to cause trouble to those of that actually understand and believe the whole Bible.

popsthebuilder

It's a sincere question.

Move me out of your way. Infact; engage me with your questioning.

Jesus preached repentance of known sin by the way, ....St. Paul preached it too. GOD is merciful and will turn to those who turn towards HIM. Mercy is the good news and the practice. the Spirit/ Christ lives in the believer. Such is good news.
Quite irrelevant to his argument, which I am challenging.

Stay out of the way, with your irrelevant misdirection.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dodge

1 Corithians 15:1-4 KJV..."gospel"..."good news"...

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Go ahead. You have the mic.

You are smarter than that argument at least I hope you are. There is pre and post resurrection which you seem to ignore for a foundation to an irrelevant and misdirected argument.