ECT How is Paul's message different?

popsthebuilder

To some the Way isn't to be followed or believed, but that we are all saved by profession of a name and it has nothing to do with how we live our lives to them generally.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dodge

You're one of those kind.

Of course I believe that you FALSE ACCUSER!

Well here is some progress ! Since you believe Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me". Then you understand that Mary nor Paul are needed to approach God the Father only Jesus is needed as Paul taught....GREAT.

dodge

Why do you have so much trouble answering an extremely simple question?

Was Jesus baptized for the remission of sin? It's a SIMPLE yes/no question.

Since Jesus was sinless for all eternity seems like a loaded question, but NO Jesus needed nothing to become sinless as He was ALWAYS from eternity past and eternity future sinless, but that changes nothing. Jesus said to be baptized and ALL the early Christians and Apostles understood His command and obeyed Him and were water baptized.

Right Divider

Body part
Since Jesus was sinless for all eternity seems like a loaded question, but NO Jesus needed nothing to become sinless as He was ALWAYS from eternity past and eternity future sinless, but that changes nothing. Jesus said to be baptized and ALL the early Christians and Apostles understood His command and obeyed Him and were water baptized.
So there is more than one kind of water baptism?

There is only ONE baptism in the body of Christ and it is NOT water.

Eph 4:4-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:4) [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; (4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism, (4:6) One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

It is YOU that needs to learn what that ONE baptism (hint: 1 Cor 12:13)

dodge

Please show even ONE SINGLE post where I said that my salvation came from Paul and not Jesus.

Jesus CALLED Paul and gave Paul FURTHER REVELATION that you are blind to.

Got ya, Jesus left heaven and came and preached for 3 years and divulged nothing of the salvation that HE was going to provide. Do you really believe this nonsense ?

dodge

Z-z-z-z-ip, right over your head.

Say it aint so that you also believe Jesus preached 3 years of the salvation He was providing, but for whatever reason He hid that fact from the lost folks He was trying to get out of darkness and into light ? So Jesus was crucified and resurrected just as He said He would be as payment for sin for those who placed their faith in Him. What exactly do you believe Jesus hid and revealed to Paul ?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Say it ain't so that you also believe Jesus preached 3 years of the salvation He was providing, but for whatever reason He hid that fact from the lost folks He was trying to get out of darkness and into light ? So Jesus was crucified and resurrected just as He said He would be as payment for sin for those who placed their faith in Him. What exactly do you believe Jesus hid and revealed to Paul ?

Jesus taught only of the Earthly Kingdom He was planning on establishing, and very rarely mentioned His impending death on the cross. In fact, even when He did tell His disciples (and only the twelve, and told them to keep it a secret), they didn't even understand Him.

popsthebuilder

Planning on establishing?

He was planning on being killed
Jesus taught only of the Earthly Kingdom He was planning on establishing, and very rarely mentioned His impending death on the cross. In fact, even when He did tell His disciples (and only the twelve, and told them to keep it a secret), they didn't even understand Him.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk