ECT How is Paul's message different?

dodge

Jesus taught only of the Earthly Kingdom He was planning on establishing, and very rarely mentioned His impending death on the cross. In fact, even when He did tell His disciples (and only the twelve, and told them to keep it a secret), they didn't even understand Him.

The point is HE did teach His death burial and resurrection as payment for sin which is the GOSPEL i.e. good news.So this nonsense that Paul taught something that Jesus din't is a lie straight from the pits of hell.

dodge

Jesus taught only of the Earthly Kingdom He was planning on establishing, and very rarely mentioned His impending death on the cross. In fact, even when He did tell His disciples (and only the twelve, and told them to keep it a secret), they didn't even understand Him.

Like I said you need to read the gospels again you have no clue.

Jhn 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The point is HE did teach His death burial and resurrection as payment for sin which is the GOSPEL i.e. good news.So this nonsense that Paul taught something that Jesus din't is a lie straight from the pits of hell.
Please provide scripture where Jesus teaches His DBR is payment for sin.

And Paul taught several things that are different from what Jesus taught. One only has to read scripture. 1 Corinthians 7:10, 12 comes to mind...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wrong you might want to read the Gospels again you are wrong. Jesus lived and TAUGHT the GOSPEL.
Jesus taught the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Paul taught the Gospel of the Grace of God.

They are definitely not the same gospel.

popsthebuilder

You won't read that anywhere from the mouth of the Christ. Because such isn't of Christ. As if He paid for our sin so we could knowingly continue there in.

And Paul taught several things that are different from what Jesus taught. One only has to read scripture. 1 Corinthians 7:10, 12 comes to mind...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dodge

OK ------> Mat 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins",
and if you continue to read the gospels Jesus said after 3 days and 3 nights he would restore His body. Yep, it is all in the Gospels the DBR as payment for sins.

dodge

Oh, the good news good news.

You're not too bright.

Let me help you out ( nitpick much ? ) There is only one good news i.e. the gospel Jesus brought, taught,died , and was resurrected to provide. Better ?

Here is another verse you missed in the gospels.

Luk 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

john w

Hall of Fame
OK ------> [/B]

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins",
and if you continue to read the gospels Jesus said after 3 days and 3 nights he would restore His body. Yep, it is all in the Gospels the DBR as payment for sins.

Translation: I, Dodgeball, do not pay attention to the details of the bible, rejecting that the bible is a book of details, as I, sloppy, lackadaisical, lazy Dodge, assert that "It all says the same thing:"

Matthew 26:28 KJV for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mark 14:24 KJV And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Matthew 20:28 KJV even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Mark 10:45 KJV For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Dodge: "For many" is the samething as "For all," as details don't matter, as it all says the same thing, and "to be testified in due time" IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Sloppy charlatan Dodge..amateur, lazy poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me help you out ( nitpick much ? ) There is only one good news i.e. the gospel Jesus brought, taught,died , and was resurrected to provide. Better ?

Here is another verse you missed in the gospels.

Luk 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corithians 15:1-4 KJV..."gospel"..."good news"...

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Go ahead. You have the mic.

dodge

Translation: I, Dodgeball, do not pay attention to the details of the bible, rejecting that the bible is a book of details, as I, sloppy, lackadaisical, lazy Dodge, assert that "It all says the same thing:"

Matthew 26:28 KJV for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mark 14:24 KJV And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Matthew 20:28 KJV even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Mark 10:45 KJV For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Dodge: "For many" is the samething as "For all," as details don't matter, as it all says the same thing, and "to be testified in due time" IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Sloppy charlatan Dodge..amateur, lazy poser.

You perfectly described Madist who pretty much ignore everything Jesus taught so they can promote Paul and demote Jesus.

So who do you believe paid for the difference between the many and the ALL Paul ? You have nothing but clanging and useless noise as usual.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence. You've been shown, chapter, verse. Why are you lying? What is your motivation?

dodge

1 Corithians 15:1-4 KJV..."gospel"..."good news"...

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Go ahead. You have the mic.

Changes NOTHING Jesus taught His own gospel even though they did not understand it.

dodge

No, the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence. You've been shown, chapter, verse. Why are you lying? What is your motivation?

Changes NOTHING Jesus taught His own DBR as payment for sin. Paul was NOT the first to preach the gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
You perfectly described Madist who pretty much ignore everything Jesus taught so they can promote Paul and demote Jesus.

So who do you believe paid for the difference between the many and the ALL Paul ? You have nothing but clanging and useless noise as usual.

Address the passages. You side stepped, with an emotional rant. You learned that on "Oprah." Why do you lie, when you assert that "For many" is the samething as "For all," as details don't matter, as it all says the same thing, and "to be testified in due time" IS NOT IMPORTANT.

What is your motivation for lying, on the board,lost one?