ECT How is Paul's message different?

Right Divider

Body part
Right, Paul led others to the Lord Jesus, but he did magnify his office, the office which Christ In Glory assigned to him.... the Apostle to the Gentiles/Nations.

That office was not the office which the Lord Jesus in His earthly ministry assigned to the twelve.
Twelve apostles for twelve tribes and one apostle for one body.... that is well beyond dodge's pay grade.

popsthebuilder

Twelve apostles for twelve tribes and one apostle for one body.... that is well beyond dodge's pay grade.
What seems lost on most here is that the twelve tribes metaphorically refer to all nations/ the whole world...as do the limbs of the body of Christ. There isn't 13 anything I recall in the bible. There are 12 though and their language was made to divide them for a time. And they were spread throughout all nations. There is no Jew or gentile. All are GOD'S creation. It is still astounding to me how people want to act as if St. Paul spoke against perseverance in faithfulness, or that he preached our actions are of no consequence other than a limit to a reward. He didn't speak as if he was saved or about osas, he spoke of being made holy and righteous; and running the race, not as though he had already attained to some prize.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
No, they don't.

You're confusion, as well as Dodge and others, is rooted in your rebellion against the authority of Paul as the divinely appointed apostle for the present dispensation of the grace of GOD.
Yeppers.
Boggles the mind that one can read scripture and not know that the twelve tribes were only the allotment of the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel.

Those 12 tribes were both blessed and cursed by other nations, so the 12 tribes couldn't possibly be the whole world.

dodge

Right, Paul led others to the Lord Jesus, but he did magnify his office, the office which Christ In Glory assigned to him.... the Apostle to the Gentiles/Nations.

That office was not the office which the Lord Jesus in His earthly ministry assigned to the twelve.

Roman Catholics claim Peter had the authority while those in Mad claim Paul. I believe Christians claim Jesus as their authority.

Right Divider

Body part
Roman Catholics claim Peter had the authority while those in Mad claim Paul. I believe Christians claim Jesus as their authority.
Illogical and silly as usual.

They BOTH preached Jesus, but not in exactly the SAME way.

BOTH Peter AND Paul had an authority given by the LORD Jesus Christ.

Peter had eleven OTHERS that had the SAME authority as he did.

Paul was SINGULARLY called by the LORD Jesus Christ after His ascension.

Paul was given MORE information by REVELATION of Jesus Christ.

dodge

Illogical and silly as usual.

They BOTH preached Jesus, but not in exactly the SAME way.

BOTH Peter AND Paul had an authority given by the LORD Jesus Christ.

Peter had eleven OTHERS that had the SAME authority as he did.

Paul was SINGULARLY called by the LORD Jesus Christ after His ascension.

Paul was given MORE information by REVELATION of Jesus Christ.

what you ignore and miss is everyone in Christ Jesus is called to lead others to Jesus. There is only ONE high priest and His name is Jesus NOT Paul nor Peter.

Right Divider

Body part
what you ignore and miss is everyone in Christ Jesus is called to lead others to Jesus. There is only ONE high priest and His name is Jesus NOT Paul nor Peter.
You are lost in your own little dream world of "Churchianity".

YOU are NOT the apostle of the gentiles, Paul is.

YOU didn't meet the Lord Jesus Christ the way that Paul did.

YOU did NOT write scripture. Paul did.

YOU are so very ignorant of the DETAILS revealed in the Bible.

YOU babble on and on about YOUR confused "understanding".

YOU divert attention away from FACTS that bust your silly story.

Rom 11:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

YOU belittle the APOSTLE that the LORD Jesus Christ chose.

dodge

You are lost in your own little dream world of "Churchianity".

YOU are NOT the apostle of the gentiles, Paul is.

YOU didn't meet the Lord Jesus Christ the way that Paul did.

YOU did NOT write scripture. Paul did.

YOU are so very ignorant of the DETAILS revealed in the Bible.

YOU babble on and on about YOUR confused "understanding".

YOU divert attention away from FACTS that bust your silly story.

Rom 11:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

YOU belittle the APOSTLE that the LORD Jesus Christ chose.

Jesus said," I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me". Notice Jesus never inserted Paul's name as being needed for salvation.

You belittle the Meaning and teachings of Jesus to promote Paul above Him. Your loss not mine.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said," I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me". Notice Jesus never inserted Paul's name as being needed for salvation.

You belittle the Meaning and teachings of Jesus to promote Paul above Him. Your loss not mine.
STRAW-MAN arguments every time. Your loss, not mine.

I guess that you've ripped all of Paul's epistles out of your Bible, eh?

No wonder you have no clue about the revelation of the mystery.

dodge

STRAW-MAN arguments every time. Your loss, not mine.

I guess that you've ripped all of Paul's epistles out of your Bible, eh?

No wonder you have no clue about the revelation of the mystery.

lol, no I read ALL of the bible including the GOSPELS which those in Mad have distorted and ignored.

Danoh

lol, no I read ALL of the bible including the GOSPELS which those in Mad have distorted and ignored.

Welcome back dodge,

You're probably aware by now from other threads that this forum had seemed as if it was dying.

For with your absence and that of others who have perhaps moved on, the know it alls had once more been left with no one to spit on, who does not agree with them, or sees right through their ever grace-LESS gospel of GRACE.

At the same time, you just as often prove yourself no better at keeping yourself from stooping to that sort of thing yourself.

Which only puts in a bad light your own assertions that "well, Jesus said" this, that, the other...

Not much of a "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free" in that kind of a thing, dodge.

Do you really need to stoop to their level, when disagreed with, or even when spit on by such?

No. You do not.

Rather, you, just like they, choose to.

Contrary to the Truth of Romans 5:6-8 all professing Believers are called to look out at one and all, in light of.

dodge

Welcome back dodge,

You're probably aware by now from other threads that this forum had seemed as if it was dying.

For with your absence and that of others who have perhaps moved on, the know it alls had once more been left with no one to spit on, who does not agree with them, or sees right through their ever grace-LESS gospel of GRACE.

At the same time, you just as often prove yourself no better at keeping yourself from stooping to that sort of thing yourself.

Which only puts in a bad light your own assertions that "well, Jesus said" this, that, the other...

Not much of a "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free" in that kind of a thing, dodge.

Do you really need to stoop to their level, when disagreed with, or even when spit on by such?

No. You do not.

Rather, you, just like they, choose to.

Contrary to the Truth of Romans 5:6-8 all professing Believers are called to look out at one and all, in light of.

Hello Danoh, I don't as a rule speak to folks in their own manner of speaking unless they are rabid and wrong. Sometimes it is best to just pray that God open their hearts,eyes, and ears.

There were times the most eloquent and truthful speaker every to walk the earth called His audience a brood of vipers, white washed tombs, rotted and distinguishing flesh, and a nasty menstrual rag among other things.

If the goal of helping them to find and see the truth of Jesus is not the goal I understand it is done in vain.

Thank you for reminding me of the narrow road.

Be blessed.

Right Divider

Body part

I DO NOT "promote Paul above Him".... That is just a cheap little lie from a pathological liar. That's you.

dodge

I DO NOT "promote Paul above Him".... That is just a cheap little lie from a pathological liar. That's you.

Do those in Mad even understand who Jesus was and is ? Paul was a water carrier for Jesus nothing more nothing less. Paul was on Jesus' team not the other way around.

Jesus preached His gospel and that is recorded in the Gospels.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do those in Mad even understand who Jesus was and is ? Paul was a water carrier for Jesus nothing more nothing less. Paul was on Jesus' team not the other way around.

So if Jesus' message is "the only gospel," and He taught the 12 that same gospel...

Why Paul, who didn't even receive the gospel from the 12, but directly from Christ?

The 12 were already instructed to go to the world, So why bring Paul in at all?

Right Divider

Body part
That you CONTINUE to make these FALSE ACCUSATIONS shows that you are DISHONEST.

The RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ gave Paul ADDITIONAL information that you cannot receive because you are BLIND.

dodge

So if Jesus' message is "the only gospel," and He taught the 12 that same gospel...

Why Paul, who didn't even receive the gospel from the 12, but directly from Christ?

Paul as you know was saved on the road to Damascus, and having been trained in the way of the Jews,because he was persecuting the church as he himself said. What better witness to and for the church than one saved from the errors of Judaism and then sent to witness to and grow the church. God truly works in mysterious ways.

Danoh

That same right "why Paul...at all" point there is exactly why when Paul uses a phrase like "the church of God," at times he is referring to the Twelve and their converts (Believing Remnant of Israel), while at other times he is referring to God's New Creature: the Body of Christ.

Because the Body was / is not, a continuation of the Twelve and their converts, but is in fact "a NEW Creature" WITHIN "the church" or Household of God: which is comprised of the Israel of God and of the Body of Christ.

Israel of God: The Twelve and their converts: the Believing Remnant of Israel.

Body of Christ: Formerly lost Jews and Gentiles, as a New Creature to reign over The Heavenly Host one day.

Said Body of Christ having begun this side of Unbelieving Israel's Fall, and God's planned, TEMPORARY setting aside of His plan and purpose for the Earth, through the Israel of God over the Nations of the Earth from Jerusalem.

Rom. 5:6-8.