• I agree with Clete's description

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I disagree with Clete's description

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

wickwoman

Originally posted by Aimiel

Wickwoman,

I've often suspected you of being a witch, but never expected such blatant proof.

As I've said before, you not only partake of her sin by condoning it, but you endorse it in anyone who might read your reasoning (read lack of same) and abide by it, and so, partake of theirs as well.

If I didn't feel so sorry for you I would laugh. Back to ignore Aimiel. Our conversation is done. Again, I've wasted much precious time. In another life, perhaps. Until then, Peace brother. (The demon stuff was supposed to be a joke, so don't worry, I won't curse you.)

Aimiel

Originally posted by wickwoman

Back to ignore Aimiel. Our conversation is done. Again, I've wasted much precious time.
Wait, please, please don't put me on your ignore list; I'll behave. I'll continue to tell you the truth.
In another life, perhaps.
Re-incarnation is another lie.
Until then, Peace brother.
Like I said, you're not at peace with me, or, more importantly, with The Lord.
(The demon stuff was supposed to be a joke, so don't worry, I won't curse you.)
You already did, with your 'ignore' list. How do you know I wasn't 'joking?' You're darker than you've even begun to realize.

Wait a minute, you don't know how I've examined it, whether I had pretenses or not or whether I was open or honest do you? You have made a judgment about me, using what very little information about me that you do have. Do you think you're qualified? Are you in line with The Word of God, or does the way that you walk 'seem' right to you? It doesn't 'seem' right to anyone who is able to endure sound doctrine. You think that you'd have learned that, by now; but oh well, I guess you're choice is to remain ignorant. Your way ends in death, and after this, the judgement.

wickwoman

Dear Aimiel:

When I speak to you it causes me pain. And you do not get anything from the encounter either. You have no idea what my life is like or how I've come to be the person I am. It is not so easy as you propose.

Nobody is trying to do the wrong thing. We are all looking for the light. You think it's in a place I've already looked. You'll have to find out it's not there for yourself.

Your comments about me and my niece are very hurtful to me. You should be careful when you make snap decisions about how things are. You have no idea what I've done or how I've tried to help her. I would go to hell for her if I could. I've never once tried to make her gay. I supported her when she went to Christian counseling. And, when she was a Christian and tried to be healed from being gay, I supported her then too.

I never wanted her to be gay, but she is. Nobody wants to be gay, there are too many people like you in the world. I love her very dearly and I know God loves her even more than me. If you really for once tried to put yourself in my shoes, you wouldn't say such terrible things. If you really knew God, you would see that sexual orientation has nothing to do with anything. It's just the way some people are born.

Aimiel, you shouldn't create bad karma for yourself by hurting people, you will only have to pay for it. And, not in any hell, you'll just receive the same pain in return. I will pray you never have to experience the pain you've caused me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Wow! I just looked out the window and the sunset over my lake is just awesome! I think I'll go talk to God now. I had a really bad day but things are looking much better now.

Gnostic

Dear Aimiel, you said to dearest wickwoman: "Like I said, you're not at peace with me, or, more importantly, with The Lord."

Actualy, she is perfectly at peace with both. It's your dogmas of darkness that the Spiritual cannot be in tune with. Yes your stinking Roman dogmas full of lies and hate. She may not be a witch, but I'm most certainly an exceedingly powerful Magician something like Moses, and unlike you who learn from the dead (preachers and other earthly entitites still in the flesh), I learn directly from the Angels and the Prophets like Jesus and Saint Paul were doing.

You said: "Re-incarnation is another lie."

If your Jewish and Roman Pharisaical masters who do Black Magic had not taken away the Key to Knowledge you would know the truth and it would set you free. Is it tasty? Are you content with sucking the milk of the Gospel from the nipple? Saint Paul gave you the milk, and kept the meat for those who could bare it, and comprehend it; that is, those who follow truth wherever it leads. Rub your eyes, and what do you see? Ah yes, walking trees, lol!

You said: "I see, so you do believe in eternal torment."

No I don't. Please see for yourself just how hard-headed and Ignorant you are. I gave you a full on warning not to take scripture literally, and what do you do? You take literally the scripture I wrote containing that very warning not to take it literally. I mean really, no wonder you have no idea what your Bible is telling you.

As for my Avatar, well, You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do then I'm authorised by Father to do it:

1 Corinthians 2:15
The spiritual man (ME, not YOU) makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment

Aimiel

Originally posted by wickwoman

When I speak to you it causes me pain.
I'm sorry you feel that way, and apologize if I've ever said anything out-of-place, or untoward. I would only say or do anything that I might to convince you of the truth, not ever aiming to do any harm, whatsoever. If I've offended your feelings, I do sincerely apologize.
And you do not get anything from the encounter either.
Quite the contrary, I get to tell you the same thing that I would, were we 'physically' acquainted (in person vs. electronically). I consider you as a 'buddy', and not an enemy. I know where my enemy resides, and he is not flesh and blood.
You have no idea what my life is like or how I've come to be the person I am.
Agreed.
It is not so easy as you propose.
Nothing worth fighting for is free, neither is this life simple or easy.
Nobody is trying to do the wrong thing.
Sometimes The Lord needs to make 'corrections' in someone's life, to save them from their fate, which He hopes that they can avoid.
We are all looking for the light. You think it's in a place I've already looked. You'll have to find out it's not there for yourself.
Jesus IS That Light. Had you encountered Him, you'd not have turned away; or you'd remember That Light, and turn back to Him.
Your comments about me and my niece are very hurtful to me.
Again, I am not trying to harm anyone, but sometimes the truth makes injuries upon impact.
You should be careful when you make snap decisions about how things are. You have no idea what I've done or how I've tried to help her.
I can only go by what you tell me. If I have erred, it is from the scattered information I have gotten from you.
I would go to hell for her if I could.
You and I know that is impossible, and that in saying that, you're treading underfoot the very Blood of Jesus.
I've never once tried to make her gay.
Never said you did. Don't believe you did.
I supported her when she went to Christian counseling. And, when she was a Christian and tried to be healed from being gay, I supported her then too.
That is not something that you do 'halfway' or turn away from because you no longer wish to see or participate in The Truth, but, in the midst of your greatest doubt, you should learn to trust The Lord, even when He seems to 'fail' by your estimation.
I never wanted her to be gay, but she is.
That is her decision, and she, alone, will bear it.
Nobody wants to be gay, there are too many people like you in the world.
You're quite right there, since homosexuality is against nature, itself. It is one of the greatest evils there is.
I love her very dearly and I know God loves her even more than me.
He loves her too much to placate her sin, which is not needful or right.
If you really for once tried to put yourself in my shoes, you wouldn't say such terrible things.
Could you be just a bit more specific?
If you really knew God, you would see that sexual orientation has nothing to do with anything.
It has to do with giving place to the devil, with one's flesh. It is not natural, and is sin.
It's just the way some people are born.
That's patently false, and has no basis in fact.
Aimiel, you shouldn't create bad karma for yourself by hurting people, you will only have to pay for it.
There's no such thing as 'karma' but there is the law of reciprocity: "Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap." I have heard, hear and will hear more truth about my own walk on this earth, good or bad, and The Lord knows how to bring each of us to the place He wants us to be.
And, not in any hell, you'll just receive the same pain in return.
Hell is merely the 'holding tank' for those bound for the Lake of Fire, which will never be put out. I know that hell is real, as is the Lake of Fire judgement, but am able to avoid going there, due to faith in Christ, my Savior.
I will pray you never have to experience the pain you've caused me.
I'm sure I've already experienced worse, and pray that your pain would show you the error of your ways, which might point you to The Truth. The Word of God is The Truth.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Agreed.
Wow! I just looked out the window and the sunset over my lake is just awesome! I think I'll go talk to God now. I had a really bad day but things are looking much better now.
Thank you for what I feel is the most honest post I've ever seen from you.

Aimiel

Originally posted by Gnostic

She may not be a witch, but I'm most certainly an exceedingly powerful Magician something like Moses, and unlike you who learn from the dead (preachers and other earthly entitites still in the flesh), I learn directly from the Angels and the Prophets like Jesus and Saint Paul were doing.
Moses was not a practicer of witchcraft, but you certainly prove that you are. Your 'angels' are what appear to be angels, but you don't realize that Satan has the power to transform himself into what you desire to see.
Saint Paul gave you the milk, and kept the meat for those who could bare it, and comprehend it; that is, those who follow truth wherever it leads. Rub your eyes, and what do you see?
I see a yourself, a demoniac, holding the truth in un-righteousness, who has nothing to do with The Lord Jesus, or anything that He said.
I gave you a full on warning not to take scripture literally, and what do you do? You take literally the scripture I wrote containing that very warning not to take it literally. I mean really, no wonder you have no idea what your Bible is telling you.
No, it is you who need to be warned. Read this one. If you don't repent, and stop attempting to mis-guide people with this false religion of yours, you'll end up in hell, and that a lot sooner than anyone expects.
As for my Avatar, well, You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.
I can't help that, since I'm human. You are, as well, in spite of your 'belief' otherwise. You've been duped by the enemy into believing that you're something that you're not. You're deceived.
But if I do then I'm authorised by Father to do it:

1 Corinthians 2:15
The spiritual man (ME, not YOU) makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment
If, indeed, you were spiritual, you would not be subject to the judgement of men, for you would follow The Spirit of The Lord in all that you say and do. That spirit that you follow is not from The Lord, it is from the enemy.

Gnostic

Well Aimiel, please continue to worship your God the corrupted Bible. And if anyone says something contrary to your cemented and outdated Roman doctrines you inherited from their Emperor, then just call them the enemy. This is exactly why I left your orthodox Christianity, because it's rubbish, and the Internet is taking this rubbish apart by the hour. The membership to your churches is falling, people are moving to other religions because they see the mainstream Christian religion is rubbish and it's only because of a lack of information that it lasted so long. Yes the printed book prepared the way, and the Holy Internet will do the rest, and THEN the true Christianity will emerge once again because rest assured -- be quite sure -- that you don't have it. You do not have it I asure you. And also remember this (since you consider me to be your enemy without reason) that everything the Father has not planted will be pulled out by the roots. Nighty night.

Gnostic

PS. Just wanted to say... I have absolutely nothing against you, Aimiel, in fact I consider you to be my brother even though you reject such a thing. But when you see me approaching you in heaven (wherever you imagine that place is), you will be the one to turn you face for shame. I won't be surprised to see you at all, but you will be very surprised to see me. And that is the Christian teaching, not the baloney you have. I would also say that your version of Christianity is very, very good, but, alas, like all things in this world, it's not perfect, and though it's very good, there is one thing that spoils it, and this thing was introduced by you Protestants in recently modern times, and it's intolerance. You may not be aware of the fact that your Lord was most tolerant and he didn't go after so-called false religions because there are none. If you want to be like him then I suggest you stop deciding for God where His Spirit dwells and where not. You leave that to God, sir. If you don't watch out you may end up doing that one unpardonable sin, and do you know what it is? Let's see if you know. Please tell me.

So, good night now, and Blessings from the heart, and I wish you and eveyone here every good thing and all that.

Aimiel

Well Aimiel, please continue to worship your God the corrupted Bible.
I don't worship a book or any other false god, which you, apparently do; and The Lord has seen to it that His Word is not 'corrupted.' I have met and have a dynamic relationship with The God of The Bible, Who is also available to you.
This is exactly why I left your orthodox Christianity, because it's rubbish, and the Internet is taking this rubbish apart by the hour.
So now you believe what you read on the internet (which need not be capitalized, by the way) and take from it whatever fits your philosophy as gospel?
The membership to your churches is falling,
Should every single so-called 'Christian' church fail or close their doors, God's Word is still true. God doesn't change, neither do the ten commandments, which many would like to do away with.
...people are moving to other religions because they see the mainstream Christian religion is rubbish and it's only because of a lack of information that it lasted so long.
No, people are doing what is right in their own eyes, instead of believing The Truth, which will outlast everything that there is. God's Word is Truth. Jesus is God's Word, in The Flesh.
Yes the printed book prepared the way, and the Holy Internet will do the rest, and THEN the true Christianity will emerge once again because rest assured -- be quite sure -- that you don't have it.
I don't want it, if what you have is 'it.' You can keep your doctrines of demons and false holy internet god.
You do not have it I asure you.
Does saying that over and over help to re-inforce your belief of that lie?
And also remember this (since you consider me to be your enemy without reason) that everything the Father has not planted will be pulled out by the roots.
Amen to that, I believe that your roots are about to get a good diggin' (and I only consider the spirits that you 'commune' with to be my enemy, and you should realize that they are also yours).
I have bsolutely nothing against you, Aimiel, in fact I consider you to be my brother even though you reject such a thing.
We're human, that's the only brotherhood I share with you, at the moment. You could repent, and join the only brotherhood that matters, where we (as adopted sons of God) will inherit our Elder Brother's Fortune (eternal life).
But when you see me approaching you in heaven (wherever you imagine that place is), you will be the one to turn you face for shame.
You won't be there, except you repent.
I won't be surprised to see you at all, but you will be very surprised to see me.
No, knowing how great The Lord is (I have but an inkling) and how powerful His Word is, I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen worse than you get a lot more saved than I am.
And that is the Christian teaching, not the baloney you have.
You don't have a grasp of the most basic elements of Christianity yet, much less have you yielded to it.
You may not be aware of the fact that your Lord was most tolerant and he didn't go after so-called false religions because there are none.
Maybe you've forgotten how The Lord destroyed Molech, and had many followers of false gods put to death, to the last man. They would have probably destroyed long ago, had He not done so.
If you want to be like him then I suggest you stop deciding for God where His Spirit dwells and where not.
I didn't say The Holy Spirit wasn't convicting you of your blatant sin, or that He had put an end to His Patience with you (or anyone else), yet. One day, He will, though.
If you don't watch out you may end up doing that one unpardonable sin, and do you know what it is? Let's see if you know. Please tell me.
What do you 'think' it is? Let's see if you know the answer to your own quiz. I'm not in your class, but if you tell me what you've found, I'll tell you wheter you're right or not.
So, good night now, and Blessings from the heart, and I wish you and eveyone here every good thing and all that.
Not being aligned with The Lord (Who is The Only One Who is Good) you are not able to wish or confer anything good upon anyone else. If you do, it will certainly be mis-placed, due to your ulterior motives. The Lord doesn't look upon deeds, He looks upon the thoughts and intents of the heart. That is what needs to be straightened out in you, your heart. You need to be born-again.

keypurr

Aimiel Quote:
Should every single so-called 'Christian' church fail or close their doors, God's Word is still true. God doesn't change, neither do the ten commandments, which many would like to do away with.

I agree, God's word and Commandments do not change. Did Christ not come to magnify the law into the hearts of men? Men did try to do away with them.

So you see we are in the same boat of thought, sometimes.

Gnostic

Concerning the only unpardonable sin, you said: "Let's see if you know the answer to your own quiz."

First...

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

And that was given why? Because just before he said it those Pharisees accused him (as you do others) of being under the influence of demons...

Matthew 12:24
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons."

Therefore, the only unpardonable sin in the universe is when one points to another saying "You have demons."

So watch your mouth, friend, because in your great ignorance you do exactly what they did to our Lord.

Furthermore, are you able to demonstrate my sin? I can show you scripture for every thing I've said. Can you, you hypocrite? Please show everyone here exactly why my teacher is your enemy. Don't ignore it, show me. And if you can't then you are just a Space-Age Pharisee.

Gnostic

And now the amazing truth about your religion...

The very pivot of your religion is the doctrine of the personal savior and how the only possible way to be saved is to believe that he died for your sins.

A lie.

You cannot show me the scripture. You cannot because it does not exist. The very foundation of your religion is an invention and you cannot produce the scripture. Even so I won't say your teacher is the enemy, I'll just say the Father is about to uproot what he didn't plant, be sure of this.

PS. The Internet is Holy because every mechanism which destroys ignorance and lies is an Angel sent by God and terribly Holy indeed.

Aimiel

Therefore, the only unpardonable sin in the universe is when one points to another saying "You have demons."
No, unpardonable sin is when someone turns their back on His Plea for their soul, one too many times, and He no longer strives with them to be saved. He will allow men to have their will, at that point, and will lift His 'hedge of protection' that keeps the enemy from putting them to death. Their life will not last long at all, after The Lord has given up on them. Attributing the work of The Holy Ghost to demons borders upon that, but doesn't cross the line. Men will be forgiven of sins they are ignorant of, but when The Holy Ghost makes The Truth known to someone's heart, and they turn from it, more than He will allow, they have crossed His line in the sand.
So watch your mouth, friend, because in your great ignorance you do exactly what they did to our Lord.
No, I do what every saint in the Bible did to people like yourself, identify them by the demon speaking through their mouth.
Furthermore, are you able to demonstrate my sin?
No, but you have, many times, and continue to.
I can show you scripture for every thing I've said.
You mean like when you said that Lucifer was The Creator?
Can you, you hypocrite?
I wouldn't say what I say, unless it lined up with The Word of God.
Please show everyone here exactly why my teacher is your enemy.
Because you make Satan your creator, I don't have to. You've already performed that task.
The very pivot of your religion is the doctrine of the personal savior and how the only possible way to be saved is to believe that he died for your sins.

A lie.
OK, you don't understand or believe The Gospel. What's new?
You cannot show me the scripture. You cannot because it does not exist. The very foundation of your religion is an invention and you cannot produce the scripture.
The fact that men can only be saved, by grace, through faith in The Only Begotton Son of The Living God, Jesus, of Nazareth, is evident througout The New Testament. If you don't realize that truth, then you've not yet been born-again, and are yet carnal.
PS. The Internet is Holy because every mechanism which destroys ignorance and lies is an Angel sent by God and terribly Holy indeed.
It is used by The Lord, and His People, but angels have very little to do with it. Your smoke and mirrors, calling inanimate objects angels, is just because you believe in 'magic' and wish to appear to be knowledgeable of the black arts, to get people to think you're something special. You're a charlatan, and it's evident to most everyone, except yourself. :kookoo:

Gnostic

You said: "through faith in The Only Begotton Son of The Living God, Jesus, of Nazareth, is evident througout The New Testament."

Faith in what?

In your above definition of the Christian faith, why didn't you mention the part where salvation comes only by believing he died for you? And why didn't you post the acompanying scripture?

Gnostic

You said: "No, unpardonable sin is when someone turns their back on His Plea for their soul, one too many times, and He no longer strives with them to be saved."

That is what your Protestant philosophy says, but where does your scripture say it?

I showed it to you clearly from your own Bible. Jesus' answer to them that said he was under the influence of demons was that they blasphemy against the Spirit and this is not forgiven. Can't you read your own Bible? The only unpardonable sin is the one against the Spirit, remember? And not "too many times" this and that nonsense.

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the dwelling place of the Spirit: when one has God, and you say they don't, Oops! And as Jesus said... Now that you know, there will be no further excuses.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

You said: "No, unpardonable sin is when someone turns their back on His Plea for their soul, one too many times, and He no longer strives with them to be saved."

That is what your Protestant philosophy says, but where does your scripture say it?

I showed it to you clearly from your own Bible. Jesus' answer to them that said he was under the influence of demons was that they blasphemy against the Spirit and this is not forgiven. Can't you read your own Bible? The only unpardonable sin is the one against the Spirit, remember? And not "too many times" this and that nonsense.

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the dwelling place of the Spirit: when one has God, and you say they don't, Oops! And as Jesus said... Now that you know, there will be no further excuses.

Gnostic,

You mindlessness coupled with the androgynous likenesses you like to portray in your avatar is just more I can tolerate!
You’ve have made my ignore list quicker than anyone! I'll bet you’re proud of that! Well, as another member of my ignore list would say...

Enjoy!

:Clete:

Gnostic

When one cannot put his Bible where his mouth is, and is speechless when the truth is presented to his face, the best thing to do is, of course, to ignore it. Thank You, Mr. Ignorance!

Last edited:

Gnostic

Some scripture from the Roman Dogma in relation to what has been said about the appearance of my Blessed Avatar:

Luke 11:39
Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness.

Matthew 23:26
Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

Yes I'm quite proud of my achievement. And now when I say the good Clete is a bible-worshiping literalist fundamentalist he'll never know I said it because he doesn't want to know. Praise the Lord!

Aimiel

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the dwelling place of the Spirit: when one has God, and you say they don't, Oops!
The dwelling place? Now you're trying to change your answer and say that Jesus meant that if we say anything against a Spirit-filled person's body, that we will not be forgiven? That is not what you said, and it is also patent nonsense. Were that the case, saying a word against Jesus (Sprit-filled) would have been un-pardonable. We all know from scripture that is not the case. It seems that you're more than confused, you're also now getting flaky. I believe that you need to study more, but above that, you need to repent and get saved. :thumb:

Aimiel

Gnostic,

I believe that you should make those two scriptures your signature, since they describe you so well. Thank you for being honest with us, finally.