Hosts of "Fixer upper" HGTV show under Attack for Attending Bible Believing Church

quip

BANNED
Banned
Your problem is that you cling to anything other than what God wants.

I'm my own guide.

I don't need instruction, directed by others, to feel compassion for people...any more than I need someone else to instruct me on how to breath or hear.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm my own guide.

I don't need instruction, directed by others, to feel compassion for people...any more than I need someone else to instruct me on how to breath or hear.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death

Matthew 12:37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Proverbs 16:20 Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death

Matthew 12:37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Proverbs 16:20 Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD.

You're making my point for me.

You irrationally cling to cherry-picked scripture with a view that this is non-reproachable law and anyone who disagrees with you must be censured and subsequently treated as such.

Trust yourself A4T...not the mandates of a someone else's hateful agenda.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're making my point for me.

You irrationally cling to cherry-picked scripture with a view that this is non-reproachable law and anyone who disagrees with you must be censured and subsequently treated as such.

Trust yourself A4T...not the mandates of a someone else's hateful agenda.

Jeremiah 18:5 Then the Word of the Lord came to me saying, 6 “O people of Israel, can I not do with you as this potmaker has done?” says the Lord. “Like the clay in the pot-maker’s hand, so are you in My hand, O people of Israel. 7 If at any time I speak about a nation, to pull up, and to break down and to destroy, 8 and if that nation I spoke against turns from its sin, then I will change My mind about the trouble I planned to bring upon it. 9 If at another time I speak about a nation, that I will build and plant it, 10 and if it does what is sinful in My eyes by not obeying My voice, then I will change My mind about the good I had promised to bring to it. 11 So now speak to the men of Judah and the people of Jerusalem. Tell them, ‘The Lord says, “See, I am making trouble for you and making a plan against you. So each of you turn from your sinful way. Change your ways and your works.”’ 12 But they will say, ‘There is no hope! For we are going to follow our own plans. Each of us will act in the strong-will of his sinful heart.’

Romans 9:20
But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"

Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tested; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Proverbs 2:7
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity

quip

BANNED
Banned
Jeremiah 18:5 Then the Word of the Lord came to me saying, 6 “O people of Israel, can I not do with you as this potmaker has done?” says the Lord. “Like the clay in the pot-maker’s hand, so are you in My hand, O people of Israel. 7 If at any time I speak about a nation, to pull up, and to break down and to destroy, 8 and if that nation I spoke against turns from its sin, then I will change My mind about the trouble I planned to bring upon it. 9 If at another time I speak about a nation, that I will build and plant it, 10 and if it does what is sinful in My eyes by not obeying My voice, then I will change My mind about the good I had promised to bring to it. 11 So now speak to the men of Judah and the people of Jerusalem. Tell them, ‘The Lord says, “See, I am making trouble for you and making a plan against you. So each of you turn from your sinful way. Change your ways and your works.”’ 12 But they will say, ‘There is no hope! For we are going to follow our own plans. Each of us will act in the strong-will of his sinful heart.’

Romans 9:20
But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"

Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tested; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Proverbs 2:7
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity

:sigh:

quip

BANNED
Banned
What isnt clear there? I was made for Him, not the other way around, I know my life with Him and without Him. With Him is the only way. So do you wish for truth or fantasy?

Seems you relish upon the division between you and other.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No, i wouldnt have bothered to witness to you, if that were the case, since you are already headed to hell. Why would i try to stop you, if i enjoyed it?

Like all such endevors....it gives you a sense of moral righteousness.