Honor God's Son or Perish

Robert Pate

Banned
That's what you continually proclaim but it's not scriptural. God did not create humans for the purpose of eternal damnation, whatever you mean by that.

The majority of people who have lived during the thousands of years of history never heard a gospel about Jesus Christ.

You have invented your own theology independent of scripture. It's a false teaching that you are not willing to correct.

:cow:

In the Old Testament era people were saved and justified by believing in God's promise of a savior. They were justified by faith. "Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

All of the Patriarchs and prophets knew of God's promise of a savior, Isaiah 53:1-12, plus many other Old Testament scriptures.

Everything that I teach is backed by scripture, or I don't teach it.

beloved57

God has done all that he can do to save you. The ball is now in your court.

In the Old Testament era people were saved and justified by believing in God's promise of a savior. They were justified by faith. "Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

All of the Patriarchs and prophets knew of God's promise of a savior, Isaiah 53:1-12, plus many other Old Testament scriptures.

Everything that I teach is backed by scripture, or I don't teach it.
The scriptures teach that sinners Christ died for are saved, you don't believe or teach that.

Robert Pate

Banned
The scriptures teach that sinners Christ died for are saved, you don't believe or teach that.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

So that..."Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

fishrovmen

Everything that I teach is backed by scripture

Scripture that has been sliced and diced, taken out of context, completely misunderstood, given "better" suggestions, used to teach the exact opposite of what it says, and that is in the minority case where Scripture is actually offered above opinion and misrepresentation.

Robert Pate

Banned
Scripture that has been sliced and diced, taken out of context, completely misunderstood, given "better" suggestions, used to teach the exact opposite of what it says, and that is in the minority case where Scripture is actually offered above opinion and misrepresentation.

You don't understand spiritual things because you do not have the Holy Spirit, 1 Corinthians 2:12-16.

Renounce your worthless religion and trust in Christ alone.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
They are equal.

1 Corinthians 15:28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.​

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

In John 20:17 Jesus said, "I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God."

Equal? Not even.

fishrovmen

You don't understand spiritual things because you do not have the Holy Spirit, 1 Corinthians 2:12-16.

Renounce your worthless religion and trust in Christ alone.

Look at that! More unsubstantiated opinion to go with all the others piled up in countless threads.
I truly think of you as a "Brother" because you're a reliable "thread" machine.

Nanja

Look at that! More unsubstantiated opinion to go with all the others piled up in countless threads.

Pate bears no fruit of the Spirit, thus he cannot be of the Elect Brethren.

He persistently teaches a false gospel of works Paul warned about Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9.

Where have you been?

Wake up!

Study the scriptures!

~~~

fishrovmen

Pate bears no fruit of the Spirit, thus he cannot be of the Elect Brethren.

He persistently teaches a false gospel of works Paul warned about Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9.

Where have you been?

Wake up!

Study the scriptures!

~~~
And you obviously missed the pun.

Robert Pate

Banned

All of my threads have one thing in common. They will lead you to Christ.

beloved57

Pates blasphemy

God has done all that he can do to save you. The ball is now in your court.

This is proof that pate believes that all what God did through Christ, still leaves sinners in a lost state.

beloved57

Pate

All of my threads have one thing in common. They will lead you to Christ.

They all manifest your unbelief, teaching that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!