Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I'm just gonna come clean.*
I am a big supporter of the LGBT movement.
I can't help but be a supporter of Liquor, Guns, Bacon, and Tacos.*

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Democrats, LGBT activists’ sinister plan to crack down on Christian schools

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It wasn't until the so called 'freethinkers' came along that homosexuality was deemed 'okay'. It is a direct result of atheists, who then used it as a club to hurl at Christianity.

There are two types of Christians, and one of them are 'lukewarm'- they have been taken by that deception and support it.

I'm not defending Osteen's overall Christian doctrine, I'm just setting the record straight that he doesn't (based on what I've read) defend homosexuality.

Osteen tends to make errant statements and then corrects them later. I really think the man just gets too excited and what he says can come back on him a bit :chuckle:

Anyhow, I've never been a fan of 'mega dome' churches.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Osteen tends to make errant statements and then corrects them later. I really think the man just gets too excited and what he says can come back on him a bit :chuckle:

Kind of reminds me of an orange haired pervert who had a LGBTQ activist speak at the RNC recently, except unlike Osteen, Donald Trump rarely corrects errant statements.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[T]he fact remains that the article you linked has been debunked many times over.
Homosexuality is an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24).

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

ClimateSanity

This has been debunked so many times. :sleep:

People are born with a set of genes. There is a whole range of possibilities from that set as a result of how the environment reacts with those genes, with choice being one of the environmental factors. What we think and what we do has a huge effect on what we ultimately become.

No homosexual today can claim that it was impossible that he could have ever turned out to be heterosexual. His genes do not necessitate his becoming homosexual.