Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

djhow

The modern equivalent of the tax payer in Jesus day seems to be gay people and had Jesus lived today he would fellowship with them and show the way just as he did with tax collectors and prostitutes back in the day.

The sin isn't the interesting part, it's the reaction to sin that puzzles me because when I was convicted of my own sin, everyone else's sin dissolved into nothing and I could not blame nor accuse anyone of sinning.

Still can't

Missy-E

Since so many people are focusing on Old Testament values, I think it would be awesome to start a thread called "Animal Sacrifices O' the Day Selfies." Then again, those sin-enabling PETA people would whine about that. Maybe something like "How I Stoned the Mouthy Neighbor Kids" discussion?

Sent from my SM-S765C using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since so many people are focusing on Old Testament values, I think it would be awesome to start a thread called "Animal Sacrifices O' the Day Selfies." Then again, those sin-enabling PETA people would whine about that. Maybe something like "How I Stoned the Mouthy Neighbor Kids" discussion?

Tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh embraced sodomy in the New Testament Missy; I just love a good LGBTQ fairy tale.

djhow

The gay man stands in the court before God the judge and the judge says Is the blood of Jesus enough to pay the debt that you can forgive sinners? or will you have your own justice?

Lon

The gay man stands in the court before God the judge and the judge says Is the blood of Jesus enough to pay the debt that you can forgive sinners? or will you have your own justice?
1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
1Co 6:12 "All things are lawful for me," but not all things are helpful. "All things are lawful for me," but I will not be dominated by anything.

Eph 5:5 For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Therefore do not become partners with them;
Eph 5:8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

djhow

seemed less accusing but the homosexual stands in the court accused of sin and the judge says is the crucifixion death and blood of the Son of God enough of a payment that you can forgive sins. Has the debt not been paid? now show homosexuals Jesus who loves them. Jesus came to save sinners why do you hate sinners?

Lon

seemed less accusing but the homosexual stands in the court accused of sin and the judge says is the crucifixion death and blood of the Son of God enough of a payment that you can forgive sins. Has the debt not been paid? now show homosexuals Jesus who loves them. Jesus came to save sinners why do you hate sinners?

Look, you are a liberal guy from what I can tell, that doesn't believe his bible but has this John Lennonology as if he were god.

Exodus 32:26 This same God still exists.
Share the love God has given you but never,ever overlook sin yours, mine, theirs. It is part of the gospel and from which we must be saved.
Joshua 24:15? Deuteronomy 4:24

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look, you are a liberal guy from what I can tell, that doesn't believe his bible but has this John Lennonology as if he were god.

Exodus 32:26 This same God still exists.
Share the love God has given you but never,ever overlook sin yours, mine, theirs. It is part of the gospel and from which we must be saved.
Joshua 24:15? Deuteronomy 4:24

Dear ACW,

If Lon is saying what I think he is, then he is right once again. Jesus is not for us to be gay or homosexual. But it is the same thing as Adultery. Jesus said to the woman, "Go, and sin no more." In other words, Love the Person, Not the Sin. The sin is not going to be tolerated, but the person needs forgiveness and the person needs to turn away from their errant way{s}. You must also see that the same God Who admonishes homosexuality as an abomination also admonishes eating pork, shellfish like crab meat, squid, clams, oysters, etc. the same way. That seafood that does not have a fin, do not eat. Who wants to give up their bacon and ham, and crab legs?? These things have become popular, but the Jewish people are wise, for they know their laws, but they don't seem to know Jesus' laws either. Love the sinner, not the sin!! Condemn the sin, but not the sinner. Many cannot help themselves, but need to change their ways or they will not get into Heaven. The only way you can be included with those who go to Heaven is if you first put the sin away from yourself. For some, this takes a while longer than others. God knows the heart and those who are trying. He is able to cleanse a person's heart. The person that loves God should also know God's Will. Being gay is worse than eating pork, I suppose, but that is just my opinion. Is it not written, "And there shall, in no wise, enter into it anything that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a Lie; but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." See Rev. 21:27KJV. So liars are not entering either along with those who commit an abomination. So which of these are able then to enter Heaven. I tell you those who turn away from their sin, or those who are truly sorry for their sin and are trying to change as strongly as they can. Once they have been FULLY told their way is wrong and for them to realize it and begin to change their ways. God knows the affairs of the heart and who is doing what and who is not trying to change once they know they can and do so.

All of us are sinners and need forgiveness of our sins. God will visit you each in His Own Time and chastise you, and bring you through the fire, and it shall take much suffering, but God will make sure you make it, if you are sincere, and that you sincerely love Him and His Son, Jesus, AND the Holy Ghost. There you have it. The correct answer that you all strive for or discuss. Do not make it a law to Sin. Gay marriage is not correct. It is enough that they had Civil Unions, now they want Marriage?? It is a total error!! And who can quit eating their bacon or ham. It takes a while, but with time, everyone can change and found worthy to enter those pearly gates of the city of New Jerusalem, the True Heaven. This is all I can say about the matter to explain it. God Be With You All, Knowing These Things. In other words, Stop Allowing Gay Marriage. So that is your first step. Try weaning yourself off crab legs and pork chops, etc. God did offer a USDA plan to keep pork from causing people worms or disease, since they already thought it was okay now to eat pork. Jesus did not mean for Peter's vision to mean that all foods were clean. The vision was for Peter to treat the Gentiles and the Jews, forgiving both. I've been through all of it. Already been there for the sake of those who need to relearn things. He put me through these things to be an example to all of the truths of the matter. And gay guys have A LOT of Real, True, Love in their Hearts!!

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
GOP Lawmaker Calls for ‘Civil Disobedience’ on Sodomite Bathroom Directive

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ACW,

If Lon is saying what I think he is, then he is right once again. Jesus is not for us to be gay or homosexual. But it is the same thing as Adultery. Jesus said to the woman, "Go, and sin no more." In other words, Love the Person, Not the Sin. The sin is not going to be tolerated, but the person needs forgiveness and the person needs to turn away from their errant way{s}. You must also see that the same God Who admonishes homosexuality as an abomination also admonishes eating pork, shellfish like crab meat, squid, clams, oysters, etc. the same way...

And gay guys have A LOT of Real, True, Love in their Hearts!!

(Sigh, old habits die hard for some).

One would think that as much time that you spend on this Biblically based Christian website, that you'd know something about Christianity Mike.

Oh well, keep trying (to understand God's Word) until you eventually get it right.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sausage is wonderful! Non Hebrews have never been prohibited from eating it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Sigh, old habits die hard for some).

One would think that as much time that you spend on this Biblically based Christian website, that you'd know something about Christianity Mike.

Oh well, keep trying (to understand God's Word) until you eventually get it right.
I don't think Mike is engaging in Homosexual activity anymore :idunno:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sausage is wonderful! Non Hebrews have never been prohibited from eating it.

Dear Delmar,

It's been a while!! Great to hear from you!! Yes, you have my attention. I love to eat pork products just like the next guy. And what will replace ribs, except maybe Beef Ribs. I can handle Turkey Bacon, but it's just not the same. That God for the USDA. If it weren't for them, I would NOT eat pork. I had a next door neighbor go down to Mexico for a visit and he came home with trichinosis {tapeworm problem}. He had lost quite a bit of weight. That's one diet trick that I can do without. You should know, Delmar, that I am not homosexual anymore. I haven't practiced that for over 10 years. I learned my lesson and am doing my best practicing loving God and Jesus instead. I want to pleased them, not myself. Pleasing them is pleasing myself, and I am thankful that God pulled me out of that problem. I used to consider myself as bisexual, but I've never had sex with a woman. Not to think that I didn't want to. It's just that my church instilled in me to not have sex with a woman until after I was married to her. I was never told by the church to not have sex with a guy. I didn't go into it knowing that I was doing the wrong thing. It seems innocent enough. Well, just thought I'd mention it to you that I'm still clean and I've even quit smoking cigarettes. It was the hardest thing I've done, maybe ever!! I faltered four times since I first quit, but it's permanent now. I rarely have anything alcoholic to drink either. It's not like I'm Mr. Goody Two Shoes. But I'm much happier with my life now than how I was. God has refined my spirit right through the fire and He knows what He's doing. He has forgiven me 7,000 times 7 or more. He is very patient, understanding, loving, I could go on for a long time. I couldn't ask for a better Father and Boss, and a better brother as Jesus, either. Well, will get going for now.

May God Always Bless You Tons, For Me!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think Mike is engaging in Homosexual activity anymore :idunno:

Dear patrick jane,

I didn't know you knew anything about it. I am embarrassed to you. Yes, you are right! I don't practice that any longer, for almost eleven years now. It isn't easy changing at all, to say the least. I still have a lot of love in my heart for everyone, but no sex anymore. Thanks for being so understanding. You strike me as someone who is very rebounding and smart for your age!! I mean, you are always surprising me considering some of the misunderstandings we've had in the past 3 years. I'm so thankful to God that you are resilient, forgiving, so kind, and just a wonderful person all of the way around. We looked A LOT alike when we were younger. I don't know about now, but it doesn't matter. It was extremely uncanny indeed!! I love it!! Right now, I try to please God first and myself last. It's been working for me. I'm not saying my results were immediate. I mean, it took me some time and some effort to change. It didn't happen overnight. But I'm all set now. Without going through the details, I am an asexual, eunuch who doesn't have sex with anyone anymore. I will not get married at this stage in my life, and it is my understanding that it is not for me. The Lord also prohibited me from having sex with a woman before I was married to her. My old girlfriend and I still keep in touch regularly and we love each other dearly. We've been together for years and she was with me when God sent the 7 inches of snow to the New York Daily News reporter so the reporter would know that God was with me and that my testimony was true, as a witness for Him, or an olive tree or candlestick. See Rev. 11. Don't get me wrong. I have had my share of girlfriends also, but Salli was the very best!!

Well, will get going for now. I make sense to those whom God would have understand me, like a parable, and that is what the Lord wants. I won't go into details. But I thank God that I've met some marvelous people and friends on this website that I will never forget. In fact, I plan on seeing them in Heaven, of course!!

God Be With You Always, PJ!! Thanks Again!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Rusha,

Thank you so very much, hon!! I see you have thanked me once again for posts that I have written. You're a gem set in stone, and I wanted you to know that I am aware of your thoughtfulness and care. What color is your hair. What color your eyes? How old are you? How tall are you? What city/state do you live in? Post to me on my Creation vs. Evolution thread, if you would. If you don't, I can just PM you. That sounds like a good idea. I don't know if I will be posting here again for sure. I've met such wonderful people on this website. I just Love It!!

Much Love From God And Jesus For Ladies Like You!!

Michael