Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If they're bisexual then they have an innate attraction to both genders. Not the same case if you're straight or gay. I know I've no choice in being attracted to women and could no more choose otherwise than will the hair to grow back on the top of my head...

evidence for your bolded claim?

Arthur Brain

evidence for your bolded claim?

I would have thought it was kinda obvious. Unless you believe, like GO, that people can 'train' themselves to fall in love and be attracted to inanimate objects then it's self evident. But, you go on believing that people 'choose' to be gay or bi if you want.

Arthur Brain

he wholly believes it in what's left of his alcohol addled mind

what - that ain't good enough?

Oh c'mon dude. Is the sorry extent of your trolling reduced simply to this lame and repetitive crap?

Inject some wit into it will ya? How about some pointed sarcasm or facetiousness or something? You're just so boooooooring dude...

:yawn:

genuineoriginal

Er, no, if you're straight then you can't 'choose' to start finding your own gender desirable. If you're finding blokes attractive then you ain't straight dude.
You can certainly choose to stop being straight.
Nobody will stop you.
Many homosexuals will even encourage you, claiming it is just your inner homosexual trying to come out.

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

You can certainly choose to stop being straight.
Nobody will stop you.
Many homosexuals will even encourage you, claiming it is just your inner homosexual trying to come out.

:idunno:

Er, no I can't, that being the salient point. I know that you think that folk can fall in love with cornflakes et al but the sane do not.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Sure you can.
Nobody will stop you.

Er, no dude. Nobody would need to stop me as it's not something I chose or could choose to alter. I realize that you think that people can coach themselves to fall in love with their doormats and crisp packets but that's just you being bonkers.

ClimateSanity

I would have thought it was kinda obvious. Unless you believe, like GO, that people can 'train' themselves to fall in love and be attracted to inanimate objects then it's self evident. But, you go on believing that people 'choose' to be gay or bi if you want.

Falling in love has nothing to do with sexuality Artie.

Arthur Brain

Falling in love has nothing to do with sexuality Artie.

Who said otherwise? Romantic inclinations and feelings don't just revolve around sex though if you're straight you're hardly gonna develop them for one of your own gender.

Oh, unless you can 'choose' that of course...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I thought the library was closing.

they're locked up tight

but there's public access computers in the union - just knocked off my stats exam, now if i can cobble together a passable mini-project and submit it, i won't have to drive into town tomorrow

and i can spend the day pressure washing the boathouse docks! :banana:

just like yesterday (seven hours) :(

and sunday (ten hours) :( :(

Arthur Brain

artie's idea of an argument is "no I can't" :nono:

ARD is a terrible thing to witness

Yeah, it kinda is SOD so put the booze away for a bit and get with the program. Look, dude, if you're attracted to men then hey, no big deal.

If that's what you 'choose' then so be it.

:e4e: