Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Missy-E

Tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh embraced sodomy in the New Testament Missy; I just love a good LGBTQ fairy tale.
I just love how people get to pick and choose which laws to live by, based on their own need to feel righteous and justified. I also love how people take one Biblical translation without looking into the etymology of the words they use. I also love how people name-drop to sound Christiany.

Sent from my SM-S765C using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh embraced sodomy in the New Testament Missy; I just love a good LGBTQ fairy tale.

I just love how people get to pick and choose which laws to live by, based on their own need to feel righteous and justified.

I would imagine that bastardizing God's Word to meet your sinful desires makes you feel righteous.

I also love how people take one Biblical translation without looking into the etymology of the words they use.

Are you referring to the word "sodomy"?

I also love how people name-drop to sound Christiany.

Break out your rainbow colored Queen James bible and educate us Missy on the true meaning of Christianity.

Come on Missy, show some of that LGBTQ-rainbow pride.

Missy-E

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I would imagine that bastardizing God's Word to meet your sinful desires makes you feel righteous.

Are you referring to the word "sodomy"?

Break out your rainbow colored Queen James bible and educate us Missy on the true meaning of Christianity.

Come on Missy, show some of that LGBTQ-rainbow pride.
Bastardizing God's word to meet my sinful desires? Haha! Your sinful guilt is showing, my brother. You might try to tuck that in a bit.

I was referring to the etymology of the use of "homosexual" in the version of the Bible you're using. The word "sodomy" isn't spoken by Jesus either come to think of it.

You know what is? Love. Loving God. Loving each other. The ugliness of judging. The importance of giving. The importance of taking care of our brothers and sisters. The importance of not leaving sheep behind and the importance treating each other with respect so they may feel the same love even when darkhearted holier-than-his-neighbor people point fingers and say "my sin is better than your sin."

Rainbow colored Bibles? That'd be cool!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bastardizing God's word to meet my sinful desires? Haha! Your sinful guilt is showing, my brother. You might try to tuck that in a bit.

I was referring to the etymology of the use of "homosexual" in the version of the Bible you're using. The word "sodomy" isn't spoken by Jesus either come to think of it.

You know what is? Love. Loving God. Loving each other. The ugliness of judging. The importance of giving. The importance of taking care of our brothers and sisters. The importance of not leaving sheep behind and the importance treating each other with respect so they may feel the same love even when darkhearted holier-than-his-neighbor people point fingers and say "my sin is better than your sin."

We obviously have another liberal gay lover on our hands

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Many who engage in and/or defend homosexuality twist God's Word to make them feel better about themselves. You're not the first to do so Missy, you won't be the last.

Nor pedophile for that matter (I guess all of the major leaders of Missy's LGBTQ movement are off the hook because Jesus never used the word pedophile).

You forgot the most important when it comes to spending eternity with God: repentance.

hqdefault.jpg

I can only imagine that there is a very special place in Hell for people who mock God's Word.

Missy-E

Ive stated before and will again...I feel very comfortable with my place with God. I have no guilt that I need to project and no need to condemn others to assure my higher place in heaven. Im good...born that way and will die that way :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
God “Absolutely” Approves of Homosexuals says Joel Osteen

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

"Recently, Oprah Winfrey sat down with Joel Osteen, the pastor of the largest church in America. Each Sunday Osteen speaks to at least 16,000 church members. When Oprah asked Pastor Osteen if he thought gay people would enter heaven, he answered, “Yes, if they repent for their sins.” Pastor Osteen went on to say that the Bible defines homosexuality as a sin."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/monique-ruffin/joel-osteen-sin_b_1213936.html

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Recently, Oprah Winfrey sat down with Joel Osteen, the pastor of the largest church in America. Each Sunday Osteen speaks to at least 16,000 church members. When Oprah asked Pastor Osteen if he thought gay people would enter heaven, he answered, “Yes, if they repent for their sins.” Pastor Osteen went on to say that the Bible defines homosexuality as a sin."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/monique-ruffin/joel-osteen-sin_b_1213936.html
Just wrote about him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Olsteen] I read the article. Back to your claim that Joel Osteen says that God absolutely approves of homosexuals.

As long as they repent, which would mean that they no longer are homosexuals, but followers of Christ.
He tends to revise his statements as he goes along.