Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why else do you think there is some ridiculous outcry defending a mere one percent of society?
How many people have to be denied a right before you think it isn't ridiculous to act on it?

There should be a fist for every dumb face that sits there and pretends to have a vested interest in gays when they are really just finding something to insult traditional morality.
You didn't have to be a woman to understand women were being denied a thing they were entitled to.

It's the only 'movement' where the overwhelming majority of supporters aren't even the subjects thereof.
So screw LGBT supporters- they are all a bunch of morons.
So you think most of the people who supported the Civil Rights Movement were black? You think that relatively small minority overpowered the majority?

And for a Christian to sit there and condone it, blow it out the rear, seriously.
You don't have to condone the Klan marching down main street to understand they have a right to do so.

You aren't any more Christian than Mohammad allowing that- pick up a Bible for once and stop living in denial about what it condemns for crying out loud.
You can believe a thing without believing you have a right to force the next guy to believe it too. In this country the principle is as simple as it can be irksome, you have a right to your own conscience and so long as the fruit of that conscience doesn't impinge on the right of your neighbor you're entitled to believe and do all sorts of things that are objectionable to another group or person. So the Amish have to understand we're keeping an army. Muslims have to understand we won't be enforcing Sharia law, etc.

It didn't go misinterpreted for 2000 years, you don't just reiterate what the hell is stated straight up as an abomination
:rolleyes:
If any sin separates us from God absent grace the distinction between sins by those who require grace seems a little like boasting.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
North Carolina Lawmaker: ‘Keep Our State Straight’

[The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).] ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13])

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you think most of the people who supported the Civil Rights Movement were black? You think that relatively small minority overpowered the majority?

The people at the front lines were not white. There weren't crowds of just white people protesting.
But with LGBT, it is different. The only time you see gays protesting, they do it in a full on queer way almost as if it's not even protesting but rather a festival.

Because unlike black people in the 60's, a lot of gays don't even care.

You can believe a thing without believing you have a right to force the next guy to believe it too. In this country the principle is as simple as it can be irksome, you have a right to your own conscience and so long as the fruit of that conscience doesn't impinge on the right of your neighbor you're entitled to believe and do all sorts of things that are objectionable to another group or person. So the Amish have to understand we're keeping an army. Muslims have to understand we won't be enforcing Sharia law, etc.

America is running into this idea that a person has some sort of duty to support what they don't believe is right, all for a false sense of 'liberty'.
That's a little something called 'insanity'.

If any sin separates us from God absent grace the distinction between sins by those who require grace seems a little like boasting.

Christianity is running into this false idea that a Christian has some sort of duty to support what they don't believe is right, all in this name of a false sense of 'holiness'.
That's a little something called 'calling good evil and evil good'.

See what I did there :rolleyes:

Also
Toned down the post which you responded to. I was annoyed that day on a couple subjects and sort of took it out on this one.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The people at the front lines were not white.
Just not true.

View attachment 24076

There weren't crowds of just white people protesting.
How many white people have to protest? A lot of people, white and black, were responsible for the success of the Civil Rights Movement. The president who pushed the agenda was an old, white Southern guy. Go figure.

But with LGBT, it is different. The only time you see gays protesting, they do it in a full on queer way almost as if it's not even protesting but rather a festival.

Because unlike black people in the 60's, a lot of gays don't even care.
I don't know what your point is...gays have to protest like blacks or...which blacks, the nonviolent or violent? How many gay riots have their been in this nation?

America is running into this idea that a person has some sort of duty to support what they don't believe is right, all for a false sense of 'liberty'.
That's a little something called 'insanity'.
You're not listening. You don't have to support the Klan to recognize their right to exist and for Klan members to have the same rights as everyone else, however you feel about them. A lot of people in the mix are supporting law and the rule of law...that said, I'm sure there are a lot of people who are supporting homosexuals who aren't involved in the lifestyle. The underdog always gains some traction in this country.

Christianity is running into this false idea that a Christian has some sort of duty to support what they don't believe is right, all in this name of a false sense of 'holiness'.
That's a little something called 'calling good evil and evil good'.
You don't have to believe that being a Mormon is a good thing to recognize you aren't entitled to tell the other fellow where to go to church.

See what I did there :rolleyes:
Made a point that wasn't in opposition to my actual point or with my actual position...sure. I saw that. :eek:

Also
Toned down the post which you responded to. I was annoyed that day on a couple subjects and sort of took it out on this one.
It happens. Sometimes all we can do is clean up after the fact. Nothing wrong with that.

eider