Homo Disney is getting more "out" with it

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Hmm, you [musterion] sound more like aCW with each passing day...

I'm not sure which one of them that insults.

Call me anything, but don't call me a Libertarian. You fellas have more in common with musterion (aka...) than I do. I'll prove it if you like.

MrDante

Inflating numbers is another propaganda lie, to try to make it appear more "normal." It isnt. If a kid wanted to be a firetruck when he was little, would you build him a firestation and encourage it?

Diminishing numbers is another propaganda lie.

So tell us Angel, just how populous a minority has to be for you to start thinking prejudice and hate directed against them is wrong?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Diminishing numbers is another propaganda lie.

So tell us Angel, just how populous a minority has to be for you to start thinking prejudice and hate directed against them is wrong?

identifying those who choose to engage in perversion as "minorities" is another propaganda tool :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't see many adults trying to identify as anything other than male are female.

It's something you mostly see among the young, particularly college-age and most typically the girls trying to identify as anything from 'gender fluid' to 'magical dragon'.

I think it's shame when a 16 year old girl goes on the news slamming her school board because they won't let her choose which bathroom fits her chosen gender for any given day.
Yes, they are now changing according to how they feel in the morning :chuckle:

And then, the liberal derps go and defend it.

Danoh

Inflating numbers is another propaganda lie, to try to make it appear more "normal." It isnt. If a kid wanted to be a firetruck when he was little, would you build him a firestation and encourage it?

If he is the Method actor: Robert De Niro as a child; yes :chuckle:

MrDante

If every man/woman in the world went over to an abomination , homosexual or lesbian, I would still NEVER accept what God calls evil and sin.

Which abomination? Eating shrimp? Putting up a Christmas tree? Dreaming about winning the lottery? Using air freshener? Wearing poly cotton blend shirts?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Which abomination? Eating shrimp? Putting up a Christmas tree? Dreaming about winning the lottery? Using air freshener? Wearing poly cotton blend shirts?

Chapters and verses please and please also explain how you arrived at certain things being the same, when totally different Hebrew words are used and explain the variants in the uses of the english word abomination. Thanks.