Homo Disney is getting more "out" with it

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because someone is being taken advantage of. There is often rape involved, and the abuse of authority. Not comparable to two gay people or 4 polyamorous people in a consenting relationship, even if I can't be in the same relationships as them and I find it weird, their not really hurting anybody.

How is 2 consenting adult brother and sisters or 1st cousins, hurting anyone?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Racists don't hate blacks because they are black. They hate because (according to them) blacks defy God by acting as equals to whites.

So for those who choose to hate a television show or any media that depicts a black woman as a respected and intelligent military officer (or at least a human being) is very much the equivalent to gays being depicted as human beings.

and racists say the same sick and bigoted lies about blacks.

I don't know why you are upset by the comparison.

Please show us how skin color can be acted upon and chosen and also show us how having sex is involuntary. Ive asked you this many times, and no response and untill you can show these things, your comparison is invalid.

Maybe if you actually read the posts you comment on....but I suppose that is a lot to ask.

Again you are a coward who refuses to address the real issue.

Still waiting for an answer...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Inflating numbers is another propaganda lie, to try to make it appear more "normal." It isnt. If a kid wanted to be a firetruck when he was little, would you build him a firestation and encourage it?

Diminishing numbers is another propaganda lie.

So tell us Angel, just how populous a minority has to be for you to start thinking prejudice and hate directed against them is wrong?

Who have i directed hate at, name them.

You made an accusation. You said I hate. So whom do I hate? Explain, or apologize for your lie.

yeah, its his go to cheap response because he knows he cannot address the actual issue.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I don't see many adults trying to identify as anything other than male are female.

It's something you mostly see among the young, particularly college-age and most typically the girls trying to identify as anything from 'gender fluid' to 'magical dragon'.

I think it's shame when a 16 year old girl goes on the news slamming her school board because they won't let her choose which bathroom fits her chosen gender for any given day.
Yes, they are now changing according to how they feel in the morning :chuckle:

And then, the liberal derps go and defend it.
I can't help but think that the more this issue persists, the more we're just going to wind up doing away with mass restrooms and only build private locking bathrooms, then none of this will matter.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can't help but think that the more this issue persists, the more we're just going to wind up doing away with mass restrooms and only build private locking bathrooms, then none of this will matter.

and that's unfortunate, because it's an inefficient use of building space, with increased energy costs

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
and that's unfortunate, because it's an inefficient use of building space, with increased energy costs
It's true, it will drive demand for more work and materials to build them, and more utilities usage, but sometimes I myself'd prefer a private restroom, and not because of any kind of gender identity issue, just because I have to use the facilities. :)

dodge

putting up a Christmas tree?

Switch and bait much ? So because in your mind other things are wrong so that makes perversion and nastiness OK ?

You know exactly what I am talking about. It is UN-natural for anyone to place their body parts in fecal matter.

You can justify that nastiness and perversion but folks that are not caught up in that sin will NEVER accept that nastiness as normal because it is NOT normal.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
My mistake,sorry. Guess I should have read farther back.
You didn't make a mistake, you're fine. Your arguments against perversion are legit. The Church though IMO doesn't need to argue from nature to establish Christian morality. We are believers, we believe in the Maker, and the Maker tells us what is good and evil, and that does end it, no matter how unsatisfied unbelievers find that final response. Freedom of religion.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You didn't make a mistake, you're fine. Your arguments against perversion are legit. The Church though IMO doesn't need to argue from nature to establish Christian morality. We are believers, we believe in the Maker, and the Maker tells us what is good and evil, and that does end it, no matter how unsatisfied unbelievers find that final response. Freedom of religion.

You didn't read context either...

MrDante

Chapters and verses please and please also explain how you arrived at certain things being the same, when totally different Hebrew words are used and explain the variants in the uses of the english word abomination. Thanks.

You act like you never read the bible. Actually that wouldn't surprise me.
the bible lists dozens of abominations, go look them up.

While you are looking that up take a moment and look up 'synonym'
I'll use it in a sentence for you: 'In Hebrew sheqets and toebah are synonyms.'

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You act like you never read the bible. Actually that wouldn't surprise me.
the bible lists dozens of abominations, go look them up.

While you are looking that up take a moment and look up 'synonym'
I'll use it in a sentence for you: 'In Hebrew sheqets and toebah are synonyms.'

You made the claims, you need to back them. I wont hold my breath though, because we both know you know full well, you are baiting and switching.