Homo Disney is getting more "out" with it

kmoney

Hall of Fame
What idea, then, is at play?
I've already said that making it a normal part of life is probably the reason for doing it. However I don't think slow approach makes sense because they made an announcement about it. I was expecting something more than what they did.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Could this not be exactly what Angel4Truth was talking about?

If you referring to the 'falling sky' vociferation....yes.

It would serve us better if she took the same tack regarding global warming or perhaps the GOP healthcare schema.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you referring to the 'falling sky' vociferation....yes.

It would serve us better if she took the same tack regarding global warming or perhaps the GOP healthcare schema.

I'm more concerned with the things of God. Gods word says it will get hotter. And men will still not repent.

Revelation 16:8 Next, the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. 9 And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.…

MrDante

Doh is right (about you) in a debate, when you make a claim, its up to YOU to prove it, not your opponent.

No sweetie, the doh is in response to the fact that the response to your question was in the same quotes you put in that message. It's been there all along.