Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even more allegations on Frankengroper and Conyers.
Army veteran Stephanie Kemplin, 2003.
During, not surprising, another photo opp.

“When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast,” Kemplin said in an interview. “I’ve never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side.”
Kemplin repeatedly used the word “embarrassed” to describe her immediate reaction at the time.
“I remember clenching up and how you just feel yourself flushed,” she said. “And I remember thinking — is he going to move his hand? Was it an accident? Was he going to move his hand? He never moved his hand."

rexlunae

It's better then rape. Of course, it still leaves women out of the loop of power. Don't trip over that high bar.

Here's a better rule: don't put men who can't control themselves in positions of power.

musterion

Let's see that list of currently seated Republicans who are rapey grope fiends. Not saying they don't exist, we all know that they do. But at present they seem completely outnumbered by liberal rapey grope fiends.

Wonder why. :think:

rexlunae

Let's see that list of currently seated Republicans who are rapey grope fiends. Not saying they don't exist, we all know that they do. But at present they seem completely outnumbered by liberal rapey grope fiends.

Wonder why. :think:

Blake Farenthold was just revealed to have settled a harassment suit with a special Congressional find for such thing.

musterion

Blake Farenthold was just revealed to have settled a harassment suit with a special Congressional find for such thing.

Yay, you just scored a point!

Now let's expand the list to broadly cover leftists vs rightists, which would include people in media, film, music, etc, not just politics.

You're gonna need more points.

musterion

O'Reilly has a liberal streak in him due to his Romanism. I suspect he may be the fake right wing fraud (or one of them) Sean Hannity (who I also have no use for) warned about several years ago.

I know nothing about the other three so I won't argue them, because even with them the liberal offenders are still the majority. And you know it.

rexlunae

O'Reilly has a liberal streak in him due to his Romanism. I suspect he may be the fake right wing fraud (or one of them)

Are we playing No True Scotsman?

Harvey Weinstein has a conservative streak in him, due to stupidity. But I didn't count that one against you.

But maybe you're right. Maybe it was O'Reilley's supposed "liberal streak" that lead him to do what he did, and his network to cover for him.

Sean Hannity (who I also have no use for) warned about several years ago.

It seems you have at least one use for him.

I know nothing about the other three so I won't argue them, because even with them the liberal offenders are still the majority. And you know it.

Really?!?! The founder and head of Fox News, and one of their on-air personalities? Both pushed out in the past year because of sexual harassment? It was a huge deal. And Hannity made a big deal put of Shine leaving because he was supposedly so important to the network's identity.

You seem to remember exactly what is convenient for you.

It's great that you disavow these people, when you remember them. But you can't get individual judgement for yourself while also demanding that liberals be judged as a single amorphous blob.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Funny little contest going, except for the children and adult victims. I have concluded that there are more child molesters and pedophiles on the liberal left than on ALL of the right combined. In addition, there seems to more overall sexual perversion, misconduct and criminal convictions, accusations and evidence against the liberal left. In summary, the right wins again, so there.

musterion

Funny little contest going, except for the children and adult victims. I have concluded that there are more child molesters and pedophiles on the liberal left than on ALL of the right combined. In addition, there seems to more overall sexual perversion, misconduct and criminal convictions, accusations and evidence against the liberal left. In summary, the right wins again, so there.

It'd be sick to reduce this to a my side/your side debate, but that wasn't my point.

The point is that there's something in Leftism that draws people, or brings out of people, some really dark stuff, the like of which (or at least the volume of which) you do not see NEARLY as often on the Right. This in no way means people on the Right are better -- they're not. But grave sexual defects always exhibit themselves way more regularity on the Left than Right. It's actually gotten to the point that many on the Left don't act surprised when news like this breaks; just embarrassed at the bad publicity it makes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It'd be sick to reduce this to a my side/your side debate, but that wasn't my point.

The point is that there's something in Leftism that draws people, or brings out of people, some really dark stuff, the like of which (or at least the volume of which) you do not see NEARLY as often on the Right. This in no way means people on the Right are better -- they're not. But grave sexual defects always exhibit themselves way more regularity on the Left than Right. It's actually gotten to the point that many on the Left don't act surprised when news like this breaks; just embarrassed at the bad publicity it makes.
I agree and was being only half sarcastic in my assessment. I was more talking to rex as he seems to go down the "look at your side" road. I do too, but only in response to to the biased liberal media and the mind control war that they wage. TOL is infected.

Arthur Brain

It certainly would but congrats, you've done it anyway. Not only that, you've managed to do your usual and make some flippant and non substantive connection with "leftism" (in your world that seems to be anyone not on the far right) and "dark stuff". Need I remind you that the preoccupation and hangups with sex on TOL is pretty much the domain of the far right? Don't see many 'leftists' advocating capital punishment for homosexuals and adulterers etc on here, do you?

All you've espoused above is subjective, biased opinion with (as usual) nothing to bolster it besides your usual hot air. The balloons running out Musty.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It certainly would but congrats, you've done it anyway.

He sure has.

Let's see that list of currently seated Republicans who are rapey grope fiends.

Yay, you just scored a point!

Now let's expand the list to broadly cover leftists vs rightists

You're gonna need more points.

Funny little contest going

:plain: