Hollywood pedophiles

exminister

I hope he doesn't. It would take away some of that "moral high ground" the Dems are hoping they can pretend to have achieved. I don''t see how anyone can pretend to be shocked about him anyway....I knew when they elected him he was a slime ball.

He should resign and "you knew" he was a slime ball.

With Roy Moore "we know" he is a slime ball.

Deuteronomy 17:6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.

Witnesses against Roy Moore
1. Leigh Corfman
2. Wendy Miller
3. Debbie Wesson Gibson
4. Gloria Thacker Deason
5. Beverly Young Nelson
6. Gena Richardson
7. Becky Gray
8. Tina Johnson
9. Kelly Harrison Thorp

I guess Mr Moore doesn't believe in some parts of the Bible. He uses it but doesn't honor it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He should resign and "you knew" he was a slime ball.

With Roy Moore "we know" he is a slime ball.

Deuteronomy 17:6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.

Witnesses against Roy Moore
1. Leigh Corfman
2. Wendy Miller
3. Debbie Wesson Gibson
4. Gloria Thacker Deason
5. Beverly Young Nelson
6. Gena Richardson
7. Becky Gray
8. Tina Johnson
9. Kelly Harrison Thorp

I guess Mr Moore doesn't believe in some parts of the Bible. He uses it but doesn't honor it.
Fake News - check your fake facts

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I hope he doesn't. It would take away some of that "moral high ground" the Dems are hoping they can pretend to have achieved. I don''t see how anyone can pretend to be shocked about him anyway....I knew when they elected him he was a slime ball.

He resigned, however i have issues with his latest accusation, i dont like "anonymous" accusations where the accusor cannot be looked into, as with moore, loads of his have motives other than what they claim.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bottom line? Democrat politician sexually assaults women and democrats turn on him. Republican politician sexually assaults women, and republicans see him as a hero.

Nothing really changes here.

exminister

Why do you love quarrels? :chuckle:

:)

Just calling out sin. Two or three witnesses.
The Republicans believed the women, but when their immoral president said party over sin, they complied.
The truth was there and they accidentally acknowledged it. Then they willfully chose to support lies. Those who love truth and women in their lives pray for a day of reckoning.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:)

Just calling out sin. Two or three witnesses.
The Republicans believed the women, but when their immoral president said party over sin, they complied.
The truth was there and they accidentally acknowledged it. Then they willfully chose to support lies. Those who love truth and women in their lives pray for a day of reckoning.
As we all see, sex related transgressions are bi-partisan, it's a problem throughout the country and the whole world.

exminister

Bottom line? Democrat politician sexually assaults women and democrats turn on him. Republican politician sexually assaults women, and republicans see him as a hero.

Nothing really changes here.

It is quite hypocritical of the Republicans to cover these sins after the impeachment of Bill Clinton. And it’s chickens coming home to roost for the Democrats for supporting Bill’s cover-up. I had no idea how much Congress was a good old boys network when it came to abusing women til now. As we have been seeing corporate America takes faster action against this sin and why? Congress established those rules but didn’t apply them to themselves. They even gave themselves hush money. Taxpayer money to sweep their sins under the rug. And we don’t get to know who and what. I am hopeful this is another arc of history bending towards the truth and justice.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are getting cynical when they don't look at the real evidence. The stories aren't holding up to scrutiny, and some of the stories aren't accusers but women who dated him who were much younger. I don't agree with everything he did, but that's Alabama. He married someone at least 14 years younger than himself.

He has not been persistent sexual offender as far as I can tell. He claims to have had no sex before marriage. I can doubt this and still with good conscience, vote for him if he were a candidate in my state. But I do find him morally weird.

exminister

As we all see, sex related transgressions are bi-partisan, it's a problem throughout the country and the whole world.
Agreed and hell for those who compound it by lying that it never happened.

This kind of exposure could not happen in many countries around the world especially with dictators. This is where I hope to see America being that shining example on the hill and while very painful show no man is above the law.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Agreed and hell for those who compound it by lying that it never happened.

This kind of exposure could not happen in many countries around the world especially with dictators. This is where I hope to see America being that shining example on the hill and while very painful show no man is above the law.
Except my boys, Emperor Trump aka El Trumpo and Roy, both falsely accused. By falsely I mean exaggerated and overblown.

exminister

Liberals are getting cynical when they don't look at the real evidence. The stories aren't holding up to scrutiny, and some of the stories aren't accusers but women who dated him who were much younger. I don't agree with everything he did, but that's Alabama. He married someone at least 14 years younger than himself.

He has not been persistent sexual offender as far as I can tell. He claims to have had no sex before marriage. I can doubt this and still with good conscience, vote for him if he were a candidate in my state. But I do find him morally weird.

Sounds like your heart is speaking to you.

Congress would do well to have an independent ethics committee to investigate all these allegations and require yearly day class on what sexual harassment is. My company requires it as do many. A company’s reputation is at stake which can do real harm to a business. Congress with its low approval rating can learn from this. These men should be people we can look up to.