Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously, I was joking, but that seems to be the principle you're adopting. Be better. I know you can.
We already KNOW the left will support an immoral candidate as long as they can help the policies in line with the left.
It's a no-brainer.
You think the left suddenly woke up with a conscience???? :rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thanks Anna.

Thank you for being consistently rational. And truthful.

Whataboutism leads to a race to the bottom.

This is the only argument they have, and it's sad. They should be demanding the best from their leaders, but they had to lower the bar so far for Trump they've normalized a kind of perversion they now find easy to explain away.

I figure we should all demand better, or we're all gonna be worse off.

And it's not like Democrats are letting people off easy, as a party.

I expect the Democrats to take the steps they need to take with their own members. This is far from over, and I hope the momentum continues.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Obviously, I was joking, but that seems to be the principle you're adopting. Be better. I know you can.

Actually, I don't think she wants to be. This is her culture, and she's proud of it. She loves the way Trump bullies and demeans, she condones any behavior of his no matter how crass, she's unapologetic about the white nationalist videos she's posted. Trump's her man all the way. Apparently it doesn't matter who he gropes as long as he trash-talks Hillary, Obama, the NFL, anyone of color, gold star fathers, disabled reporters, the pope, the free press, our intelligence agencies, and hurricane victims while he's doing it.

Arthur Brain

Er, no. The study quoted says 'one in three' admitted to underage sex. Sorry, they didn't make that up.

Further, I've repeatedly cited .gov .ca and .eu sources, all of which confirm abuse, not deny it. You are putting your fingers in your ears. Why? You'll have to take that up with yourself. So, we are back to trying to discredit sources you don't particularly like? It may make sense to you, especially on repeat assertion, but it isn't a helpful debate tack imho. You are simply going to posture over the disagreements.

I suggest you read anna's rebuttal on the point as there isn't much I can add to it.

To everyone but you and anybody else in the minority that doesn't like fundamental evangelicals :sigh:

It IS the fundamental evangelical response. For the most part, I'd answer ever 'Biblical' question about the same. I'm very well-studied and educated over the matter. So, yet once again, it is simply you don't like it and that is all it will ever amount to. Your rejection is your own. It IS the fundamental evangelical response. Don't like it? Don't come to TOL and don't ask a question on GotQuestions. What is the point otherwise? :idunno:

Well, I'm no fan of fundamentalism as I figured you already knew. ;) AFAIC it's a very blinkered, dogmatic belief system the likes of a chick tract. At it's core it's simplistically literal and leads to all sorts of stuff like young earth creationism and at it's worst, indoctrination. Doesn't mean to say I can't interact or share opposing views on a forum such as this does it? I despise Calvinism as a belief system, made no bones about it either. Doesn't mean to say I can't respect or even get on with some who ascribe to it though, right? We've shared some common ground on lighter matters and I don't just come on TOL to debate theology as it is, far from it in fact. So, I sure ain't gonna inquire for answers on 'gotquestions' but I'll continue to post on here if that's okay with you of course...

:eek:

Lon

I suggest you read anna's rebuttal on the point as there isn't much I can add to it.

Well, I'm no fan of fundamentalism as I figured you already knew. ;) AFAIC it's a very blinkered, dogmatic belief system the likes of a chick tract. At it's core it's simplistically literal and leads to all sorts of stuff like young earth creationism and at it's worst, indoctrination. Doesn't mean to say I can't interact or share opposing views on a forum such as this does it? I despise Calvinism as a belief system, made no bones about it either. Doesn't mean to say I can't respect or even get on with some who ascribe to it though, right? We've shared some common ground on lighter matters and I don't just come on TOL to debate theology as it is, far from it in fact. So, I sure ain't gonna inquire for answers on 'gotquestions' but I'll continue to post on here if that's okay with you of course...

:eek:
Wow, so we are all a bunch of Chick Tracts to you... :think: I think THAT is a chick tract in over reaction. I can see why the church died in the UK though. Those who read their bibles and follow Jesus, you will find everywhere often through the cracks. Thinking we are all into Chick Tracts? :think:

Arthur Brain

Wow, so we are all a bunch of Chick Tracts to you... :think: I think THAT is a chick tract in over reaction. I can see why the church died in the UK though. Those who read their bibles and follow Jesus, you will find everywhere often through the cracks. Thinking we are all into Chick Tracts? :think:

No, not all but the more zealous the fundamentalism the more Jack Chick it resembles as a comparison. I used to be in a fundamentalist church some years back and there was very little room for questioning any aspects of doctrine or 'bible teaching'. It was very much black and white and dogma based.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Art went to a church some years back, so he knows. He's learned enough about God and Jesus Christ; politics too.

Arthur Brain

Art went to a church some years back, so he knows. He's learned enough about God and Jesus Christ; politics too.

Well Pat, I combine first hand experience with observation and fundamentalism has the same traits in common, the only thing that changes is the degree of zealotry as evidenced amply enough on here. Where it comes to politics I'm savvy enough to know that the latest clown over the pond has no business "running" a country...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well Pat, I combine first hand experience with observation and fundamentalism has the same traits in common, the only thing that changes is the degree of zealotry as evidenced amply enough on here. Where it comes to politics I'm savvy enough to know that the latest clown over the pond has no business "running" a country...
Use some of that savvy to admit that that President Trump has done more in 10 months than any President before him. He's the Boss.

musterion

Matt Lauer's rape button.

"His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer."

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/11/183117/matt-lauer-lock-button-twitter-reactions (read the comments..."It's like the dude in a horror movie who asks the contractor to sound proof his basement so he can 'watch loud tv'")

"But that's different. He's one of ours," mewled the Left.