Hello one and all!

Dena

Hello and Welcome. Your profile says you not Jewish. So, may I ask why you are using the "Messianic Jew" label? That leads people to believe you are Jewish. I take it you are involved in the Messianic movement?

Spitfire

Pray tell, powers that be, why may I not have a siggy or a custom avatar?
"Home cooked" is quirky but rather tame for my tastes.
I was torn between the scholar girl one, the one with the pearls that I ended up using, and the pie when I first got here.

If I had to do it all over again I'd probably go with the pie too.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Hello and Welcome. Your profile says you not Jewish. So, may I ask why you are using the "Messianic Jew" label? That leads people to believe you are Jewish. I take it you are involved in the Messianic movement?

Oh Dena, you know exactly who I am. Listen, I want to thank you for sticking up for me, even if it was just for a little bit, over at MD's. You're a good person. Thank you so much for the welcome!

IMJerusha

Jerusha,

Are you jewish like me and the others ? :yoshi::king::sheep::jawdrop::DK:

No, Omega, I'm not ethnically Jewish. Well, I could be but I really don't know for sure and it's really not important, is it? I'm a Gentile in the Messianic Jewish faith expression.

IMJerusha

I was torn between the scholar girl one, the one I with the pearls that I ended up using, and the pie when I first got here.

If I had to do it all over again I'd probably go with the pie too.

And I'm chuckling at what you ended up with. I think you understand exactly what I meant when I said it was a bit too tame for me! Glad to meet you Sister!

Dena

Oh Dena, you know exactly who I am. Listen, I want to thank you for sticking up for me, even if it was just for a little bit, over at MD's. You're a good person. Thank you so much for the welcome!

Ah..well...I think I know? I'm a little more free over here so you may not think I'm as nice. :chuckle: But compared to some of these guys...well...you'll see I guess. Hope you like it here!

IMJerusha

Ah..well...I think I know? I'm a little more free over here so you may not think I'm as nice. :chuckle: But compared to some of these guys...well...you'll see I guess. Hope you like it here!

We all choose our paths, Dena. I'm content to share mine with you, in the love of Yeshua, for as long as you please.