Hell Is Real.

nikolai_42

That is the only thing that bears witness that you are saved 1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

So can someone be saved without the Holy Spirit but with baptism and the blood of Christ? Or without the blood but with the Holy Spirit and water baptism (for example)?

COGTHW

Sir/Madame, I have been on this website for eleven years and you are one of the toxic persons I have come to observe. The only thing that baptism does is give you a nice wash if you have some some. It is a symbolism of the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Baptismal regeneration is a false teaching, heresy. The blood of Jesus washes away sin.

Romans 3:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1 John 2:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

I'm toxic because I know the Scriptures and you don't.

COGTHW

ANd it was before they were water baptized. I suppose I am like them then, I received the holy spirit which is likened to a fountain. can being water baptized cleanse me of sin? NO. I deny such a doctrine of men. toodles

Ok.

COGTHW

So can someone be saved without the Holy Spirit but with baptism and the blood of Christ? Or without the blood but with the Holy Spirit and water baptism (for example)?

No they need all, the Holy Ghost = Spirit, they need the water = baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, they need the blood = communion of Jesus blood.

I answered both your questions so now answer my only one are there 3 or 1. Is the Father = 1 God , the Son = 1 God , Holy Ghost = 1 God = 3 or is there 1

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm toxic because I know the Scriptures and you don't.

You are toxic because of this because you believe in false doctrine.

2 Peter 2:1-22

Baptismal Regeneration is the belief that baptism is essential to salvation and that it is the means by which God actualizes the forgiveness of sins for the believer. It says that we are regenerated at baptism--not at faith. Baptismal Regeneration is incorrect.

Baptism is a covenant sign that signifies our union with Christ that occurs by faith. It is a public declaration.

Paul said that he came to preach the gospel - not to baptize (1 Cor. 1:14-17). If baptism were essential to salvation, then Paul would have included it in his standard practice and preaching of the salvation message of Jesus, but he did not. (See also Col. 2:10-11) From CARM.org

COGTHW

In 1 John 5:6 it talks about the 3 witnesses.

One being the baptism Jesus received by John the Baptist.
One being the crucifixion Jesus received.
The third being the holy spirit which 'testifies' when you believe.

So are there 3 Gods.?

COGTHW

You are toxic because of this because you believe in false doctrine.

2 Peter 2:1-22

Baptismal Regeneration is the belief that baptism is essential to salvation and that it is the means by which God actualizes the forgiveness of sins for the believer. It says that we are regenerated at baptism--not at faith. Baptismal Regeneration is incorrect.

Baptism is a covenant sign that signifies our union with Christ that occurs by faith. It is a public declaration.

Paul said that he came to preach the gospel - not to baptize (1 Cor. 1:14-17). If baptism were essential to salvation, then Paul would have included it in his standard practice and preaching of the salvation message of Jesus, but he did not. (See also Col. 2:10-11) From CARM.org

Yeah go to a website to get your answers.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah go to a website to get your answers.

The answers are in the scriptures which are beyond your comprehension

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We are saved by grace through faith alone.

nikolai_42

No they need all, the Holy Ghost = Spirit, they need the water = baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, they need the blood = communion of Jesus blood.

I answered both your questions so now answer my only one are there 3 or 1. Is the Father = 1 God , the Son = 1 God , Holy Ghost = 1 God = 3 or is there 1

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I John 5:6-8

By this scripture, the unity of the elements of salvation (as you have them in verse 8) are essential and you cannot divide these elements for salvation. They are 3 elements of one salvation. Likewise, you cannot take one of the Father, Son or Holy Spirit and split them off. In much the same way that you don't have 3 salvations in the listed elements, so you don't have three Gods (like you want to assert) in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

COGTHW

The answers are in the scriptures which are beyond your comprehension

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We are saved by grace through faith alone.

Obviously the Scriptures are beyond your carnal mind that you have to go to a website to get your answer. I came here to shake the devil doctrine up. You your pastor or any D.D. Person can't stand a chance with God on my side and this Great Book of Scriptures. I'll make all of you eat your very words up face to face this internet means nothing meet me head up man to man face to face , book to book. I'll have you by the power of God crying in your car asking God to forgive you for your false doctrine. Any time any place.

COGTHW

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I John 5:6-8

By this scripture, the unity of the elements of salvation (as you have them in verse 8) are essential and you cannot divide these elements for salvation. They are 3 elements of one salvation. Likewise, you cannot take one of the Father, Son or Holy Spirit and split them off. In much the same way that you don't have 3 salvations in the listed elements, so you don't have three Gods (like you want to assert) in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You didn't answer my question.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously the Scriptures are beyond your carnal mind that you have to go to a website to get your answer. I came here to shake the devil doctrine up. You your pastor or any D.D. Person can't stand a chance with God on my side and this Great Book of Scriptures. I'll make all of you eat your very words up face to face this internet means nothing meet me head up man to man face to face , book to book. I'll have you by the power of God crying in your car asking God to forgive you for your false doctrine. Any time any place.

I'll pray that you get saved. You are an obvious unbeliever.

COGTHW

Exactly go to a website. To answer a simple question if you read your book it will tell you there is no trinity.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

I don't need a website I have God the Spirit of truth. The LORD God say it's no other but Him.!! No trinity. It's all Him the Father is Him. For He created EVERYTHING.!! The Son is Him because HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOR.!!! The Holy Ghost is Him BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY POWER OF GOD. It's all Him and His name is Jesus Christ. Why.?? Because Jesus said I and the father are One. Jesus the Son.!!!?? Because He said I come in my Fathers name. Holy Ghost is Jesus.!?! Because He said I will come to you and I will give you the Holy Ghost and the Holy Ghost only comes by name of Jesus Christ.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Isaiah 44:6, 45:6]
:dizzy:

"Is 44:6 King … Redeemer … LORD of hosts … First … Last. The Lord identified Himself as Israel’s King (43:15), Redeemer (43:14), Champion in battle (1:9), and Eternal One (41:4; cf. 48:12). Jesus, in a direct affirmation of His deity, called Himself the First and the Last (cf. Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13). Besides Me … no God. God’s exclusive claim to deity prepared the way for another challenge to false gods in vv. 7–20 (cf. 43:10)...

...45:6 from the rising of the sun to its setting. This expression, meaning the whole earth, points to the fact that through the eventual, final regathering of Israel (of which Cyrus’ exploits were a foretaste), the whole earth will know the Lord alone is God (cf. 43:10; 44:6)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1025). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

nikolai_42

You didn't answer my question.

I did - but you didn't want to accept it. You have a faulty premise and I've been trying to show you how.

One more example for now :

I John 5:7

John wrote that verse. I am assuming you would believe that "the Father" is God. But what did John write in opening his gospel?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the Greek word John used for "the Word" in John 1:1 is the same one used for "the Word" in I John 5:7. So which one is God? The Father or the Word?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pray that you get saved.

Want to get saved? Here's how.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

COGTHW

I did - but you didn't want to accept it. You have a faulty premise and I've been trying to show you how.

One more example for now :

I John 5:7

John wrote that verse. I am assuming you would believe that "the Father" is God. But what did John write in opening his gospel?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the Greek word John used for "the Word" in John 1:1 is the same one used for "the Word" in I John 5:7. So which one is God? The Father or the Word?

The Word is the Father, and Father is the Word. The Father is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is the Father. God is the Word.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus Christ is the Father
John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jesus Christ is the Word and Father.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
If the Word was God and the Word became flesh that mean Jesus Christ is God name and is the Word. If you deny it I'm done talking.