Hell Is Real.

COGTHW

Show me where Peter preached the DBR of Jesus as Paul did in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Peter says repent and be baptized. He does not say to believe in the DBR of Jesus.

COGTHW

Peter says repent and be baptized. He does not say to believe in the DBR of Jesus.

The Death Burial and Resurrection.
Was the same message you are just blind to it

Jesus Death: 1 Corinthians 15:1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Our Death is by Repentance : Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Jesus Burial : 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Our Burial is by WATER.!! : Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Jesus Resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
He was raised by the Spirit of God so must we.

Our Resurrection: Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 2:38 is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Acts 2:38 Obey it

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Death Burial and Resurrection.
Was the same message you are just blind to it

Jesus Death: 1 Corinthians 15:1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Our Death is by Repentance : Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Jesus Burial : 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Our Burial is by WATER.!! : Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Jesus Resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
He was raised by the Spirit of God so must we.

Our Resurrection: Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 2:38 is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Acts 2:38 Obey it

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

WRONG!!! Peter's is the Gospel to the circumcised, Pauls is the Gospel to the uncircumcised.

Galatians 2:7King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

COGTHW

WRONG!!! Peter's is the Gospel to the circumcised, Pauls is the Gospel to the uncircumcised.

Galatians 2:7King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Search the Scripture, Peter spoke to the Gentiles also the same things he did in Acts 2:38 ;
Peter message of Acts 2:38 was to the Gentiles also.
Acts 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

That same Peter that you said was only for the "House of Israel"

Same Peter told them to be baptized in the name of Jesus.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

You don't know what you are taking about the Scripture prove you don't know what you are talking about. Cornelius was a Gentile Peter was a Jew. Peter baptized the house of Cornelius and preached the same thing.
Obey Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ; Beacuse the Gentiles did also.!! Once again the Scriptures say you are wrong.

I just showed you, where Peter told the Gentiles the same thing he told the Jews. Peter learned from Jesus, so did Paul they can't have two different Gospels. If so you make God words a lie.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well here I believe Jesus is God but not the Holy spirit and not the Father

The holy Spirit fathered Jesus.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:18)

"for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew `1:20)

sirayuk

The holy Spirit fathered Jesus.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:18)

"for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew `1:20)
Of the holy spirit
Not that he is the Holy Spirit but he is of it

Sent from my S952 using Tapatalk

ttruscott

You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Prove that "being born of water" must apply to only baptism...

You people are Hell Bound if you think you have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Prove that the Holy Spirit gives everyone the gift of tongues. You seem content to contradict I Cor 12:4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

Of course YHWH is the One True Living GOD but HE is a UNITY: Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is ONE/echad. as supported by Genesis 2:24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become ONE/echad flesh. The two bodies do not physically become only one body so the word must refer to their unity.