Hell Is Real.

COGTHW

You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You people are Hell Bound if you think you have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

You can't go against it all you want, that just shows how much Hell bound you are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You people are Hell Bound if you think you have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

You can't go against it all you want, that just shows how much Hell bound you are.
No

COGTHW

Tell the thief on the cross that (Lk 23:43). :dizzy:

Thief on the cross didn't go to heaven, because Jesus went to preach in the prison of spirits. 19 'By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;' 1 Peter 3:19 ; Jesus didn't go to heaven at the cross. Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)'. Repent be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Tarry for the Holy Ghost. Or else you are Hell bound.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Thief on the cross didn't go to heaven, because Jesus went to preach in the prison of spirits...

:yawn: non sequitur Eph 4:14

By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison [1 Pet. 3:19].

"This has been a most misunderstood passage of Scripture. The key word to this entire passage is in verse 20; it is the little word when—"

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a–preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water [1 Pet. 3:20].

"When did Christ preach to the spirits in prison? “When once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah.” In Christ’s day, the spirits of those men to whom Noah had preached were in prison, for they had rejected the message of Noah. They had gone into sheol. They were waiting for judgment; they were lost. But Christ did not go down and preach to them after He died on the cross. He preached through Noah “when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah.” For 120 years Noah had preached the Word of God. He saved his family but no one else. It was the Spirit of Christ who spoke through Noah in Noah’s day. In Christ’s day, those who rejected Noah’s message were in prison. The thought is that Christ’s death meant nothing to them just as it means nothing to a great many people today who, as a result, will also come into judgment." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (1 Peter) (electronic ed., Vol. 54, pp. 76–77). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

COGTHW

:yawn: non sequitur Eph 4:14

By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison [1 Pet. 3:19].

"This has been a most misunderstood passage of Scripture. The key word to this entire passage is in verse 20; it is the little word when—"

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a–preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water [1 Pet. 3:20].

"When did Christ preach to the spirits in prison? “When once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah.” In Christ’s day, the spirits of those men to whom Noah had preached were in prison, for they had rejected the message of Noah. They had gone into sheol. They were waiting for judgment; they were lost. But Christ did not go down and preach to them after He died on the cross. He preached through Noah “when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah.” For 120 years Noah had preached the Word of God. He saved his family but no one else. It was the Spirit of Christ who spoke through Noah in Noah’s day. In Christ’s day, those who rejected Noah’s message were in prison. The thought is that Christ’s death meant nothing to them just as it means nothing to a great many people today who, as a result, will also come into judgment." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (1 Peter) (electronic ed., Vol. 54, pp. 76–77). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

You went to a website to answer I know for a fact you don't read the Scriptures. Bible say HE WENT TO THE PRISON OF SPIRITS.!!! Ephians 4:
9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
HE DESCENDED FIRST.!!

That has nothing to do with you being Hell bound if you don't do Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ; Do it or be Hell bound

COGTHW

:yawn: Proof please (Eph 4:14). :peach:

You went to a website to answer a question. Did you do what Acts 2:38 required you to do.? Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Do this first stop going to websites to get your answers go to God. I know for a fact you don't read the Scriptures, because you would have known this James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.; it say if you lack wisdom ask God not man. So there for I know you don't read your Scriptures.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:yawn: Proof please (Eph 4:14). :peach:] That scripture is talking about you going to commentary to get your answers...
:chz4brnz:

That scripture is about spiritual gifts (Eph 4:7-16) and unity in the body of believers (Eph 4:1-16).

"2. His goal for believers (4:12–16)
a. That they be equipped (4:12)
b. That they be mature (4:13)
c. That they be settled (4:14–16)" Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Eph 4:11–16). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

COGTHW

:chz4brnz:

That scripture is about spiritual gifts (Eph 4:7-16) and unity in the body of believers (Eph 4:1-16).

"2. His goal for believers (4:12–16)
a. That they be equipped (4:12)
b. That they be mature (4:13)
c. That they be settled (4:14–16)" Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Eph 4:11–16). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Yet you still posting for an other mans view point. That has nothing to with my OP. HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT DID WHAT ACTS 2:38 TELLS YOU TO DO. I'm quite sure you don't need a commentary site to answer that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'm quite sure you don't need a commentary site to answer that.

You're quite sure :freak: about a lot of things (Eph 4:14). :idunno:

"Eph 4:14 Children are gullible, vulnerable, and easily victimized. The church needs to work diligently at moving babes in Christ on to maturity (1 Pet. 2:2)." Radmacher, E. D., Allen, R. B., & House, H. W. (1999). Nelson’s new illustrated Bible commentary (Eph 4:14). Nashville: T. Nelson Publishers.

COGTHW

You're quite sure about a lot of things (Eph 4:14). :idunno:

You are right Sir, because I'm connected to the One that knows everything.!! Glory to God, Glory to God. Yet you still not answering my question. Did you or did you not obey Acts 2:38.? Yes or no I answered your questions now answer mine.

COGTHW

No you're not (Eph 4:14). :juggle:

Exactly don't answer it, because you haven't, asked you three times the same question and you still won't answer. Ephians 4:14 has nothing to do with this OP. Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ and calling on God for the Holy Ghost is what this OP is about you have to be a child of God before you even can mention 4:14. If you don't have the Holy Ghost then you are not God child, if you not baptized in the name of Jesus then you are not God child. Your commentary don't tell you that.