Hell Is Real.

COGTHW

:chz4brnz: Eph 4:14

That is not the plan of salvation, Acts 2:38 'Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.' You have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And tarry for the Holy Ghost if not you are not going to make it in the kingdom.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Ephians 4:14 if after Acts 2:38 obey Acts 2:38 then we can talk about Ephians 4:14 other than that we have no conversation.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Eph 4:14 :chz4brnz:] That is not the plan of salvation, Acts 2:38...

You don't need the plan of salvation. :freak: You need the man of salvation (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12).

"VIII. THE COMMANDS (2:38–39): Peter tells the crowd that they must do two things.
A. “Each of you must turn from your sins and turn to God” (2:38a).
B. “Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins” (2:38b–39)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ac 2:37–39). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

COGTHW

You don't need the plan of salvation. :freak: You need the man of salvation (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12).

"VIII. THE COMMANDS (2:38–39): Peter tells the crowd that they must do two things.
A. “Each of you must turn from your sins and turn to God” (2:38a).
B. “Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins” (2:38b–39)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ac 2:37–39). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

So is God the Savior or Jesus the Savior.?

COGTHW

The Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God (Is 6:3, Ac 4:12). :dizzy:

There is only one God and one Savior, IS JESUS THE SAVIOR OR GOD THE SAVIOR.?? Stop dodging the question man. And just answer yes or no. You keep going off topic. I didn't ask you if God was the Holy Ghost I asked was God or Jesus the Savior. Be a man or woman whatever you are and answer the question. Is God the Savior or Jesus the Savior.?

nikolai_42

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

You can't go against it all you want, that just shows how much Hell bound you are.

So who was it that Isaiah himself saw in Isaiah 6? He calls Him Lord as you quote from the 44th and 45th chapters, but who was that Lord?

While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

John 12:36-41

COGTHW

So who was it that Isaiah himself saw in Isaiah 6? He calls Him Lord as you quote from the 44th and 45th chapters, but who was that Lord?

While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

John 12:36-41

So is God the Savior or Jesus.?

nikolai_42

You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Baptism is for cleansing, right? But cleansing what? The spirit? How is physical water going to wash the inside of a man? When Jesus spoke to the multitudes in John 6, He didn't once mention the necessity of baptism - but rather said that if anyone eat His flesh and drink His blood, they would have eternal life (John 6:53-56). Jesus equated Himself with the bread of life and said that a man had to eat of Him - not as of physical bread, but as of spiritual (6:57-58). And yet the people wanted something they could hang their hats on - something physical to point to - but He wouldn't budge. He said that it was Jesus and His word in them that saved - not anything physical.

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:62-63

Baptism no more saves and cleanses than the Jordan river heals leprosy. It is the word of Jesus that does this.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:3

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Ephesians 5:25-27

The issue is not the question of whether to baptize at all, rather it is a question of what one rests upon.