Hell Is Real.

COGTHW

The water is the word of God. We're washed in the word by hearing and through hearing and believing our faith grows then once we truly live by the word of God and obey the commandments of Jesus in the gospels, God will bless us with the holy spirit and cleanse us from within. We must be born again of the spirit to enter into the kingdom of God not just by hearing the word but by living by it, through the spirit being refreshed and cleansed within by the rivers of living water every day.

You must be born of water and Spirit. Jesus ain't say you must be born of His words. If He did it woulda just said just that. Beacuse His words are Spirit. He said be born of water and Spirit. John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. ; He said WATER.!! Not words.

COGTHW

Water Baptism was for the House of Israel, not the Body of Christ. Are you Pentecostal?

Water is for the whole world SIR, open your Bible God didn't send water just to the Israel. HE KILLED THE WHOLE WORLD.!! You need to get baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost.!

COGTHW

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. ; wash away your sins SIR.!! Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; ; WASHING

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Born of water is physical birth. Flesh is flesh, spirit is spirit. Make sense now?

COGTHW

If you were TRULY working for the Lord, you'd be preaching the "Grace Gospel" that Paul was instructed to preach. You're not preaching that Gospel (The only Gospel for today) so, you're NOT working for the Lord!

To be honest I could care lest what you think and say it's obviously you not a man, you sit behind a screen and talk trash about people all day long so what that Ben don't believe in Jesus Christ that is him. You don't have to comment under him, I'm sure the man don't even care about you. So what I'm a preacher and don't agree with your wack gospel, that is why you against it. The grace Paul was preaching is the same one I'm preach, GRACE THAT ALL MEN CAN BECOME THE BLESS SEED OF ABRAHAM. BY JESUS CHRIST. By water and the Holy Spirit of God. That is the grace Sir, and quite frankly I'm done responding to you. I can't bid you God speed, so bye and find the REAL TRUTH OF GOD.

COGTHW

Born of water is physical birth. Flesh is flesh, spirit is spirit. Make sense now?

Show where it says JUST THAT.! 'When they were baptized they where born of a woman.' In the Scriptures. And I will show you where it say in the Scriptures you must be born of water. No COMMENTARYS or website. You need to know that book for yourself.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus was talking to a grown man, the fact that Nicodemus was born of woman was a given. What Jesus told Nicodemus was he must be born again by water and the Spirit.

Flesh and blood cannot enter the Father's kingdom.

If you bleed you are not yet born again.

nikolai_42

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. ; wash away your sins SIR.!! Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; ; WASHING

Jesus to His disciples :

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:2

The other time the word for "washing" of Titus 3:5 occurs :

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Ephesians 5:25-26

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To be honest I could care lest what you think

I just want to correct what you said here. What you meant to say is: "I couldn't care less what you think."

You ought to learn how to "Spell check" before hitting "enter." That way, it'll make you sound smarter than you are.

COGTHW

Jesus to His disciples :

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:2

The other time the word for "washing" of Titus 3:5 occurs :

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Ephesians 5:25-26

Acts 10:48 'And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.' We are talking about baptism as a matter of fact I already discuss this with you. You know what I preach according to Scriptures..get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

nikolai_42

Show where it says JUST THAT.! 'When they were baptized they where born of a woman.' In the Scriptures. And I will show you where it say in the Scriptures you must be born of water. No COMMENTARYS or website. You need to know that book for yourself.

What name was Jesus baptized in? His own?

nikolai_42

Acts 10:48 'And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.' We are talking about baptism as a matter of fact I already discuss this with you. You know what I preach according to Scriptures..get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am talking purpose of baptism. You say it is the way a man is actually cleansed from sin but I'm saying scripture does not support that. This isn't about whether to get baptized or not.

COGTHW

If baptism cleanses sin then that thief on the cross is in for a surprise...

The thief on the cross, did not go to heaven. Show the scriptures where it say he went to heaven. If you say Jesus went to heaven after the cross, you don't read your bible.

nikolai_42

You can read He was baptized unto John baptism. All these questions have no purpose. You know what I preach.

He was baptized with John's baptism - yes. But that is not the same thing as "in whose name?". John's baptism was one thing, Jesus' baptism was another :

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Matthew 3:11

We aren't saved by John. We ARE saved by Jesus - and it isn't water that saves us. That's why this is important. John's baptism was more or less ceremonial. It was important as a witness, yes, but it wasn't salvific.

John's baptism was a baptism of repentance :

Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

Matthew 3:5-8

The Pharisees wanted to be baptized but John was saying they were missing the critical part of baptism - repentance. It was a ceremonial declaration of being clean. John prepared the way for Jesus.

COGTHW

I am talking purpose of baptism. You say it is the way a man is actually cleansed from sin but I'm saying scripture does not support that. This isn't about whether to get baptized or not.

Show scriptures, that show you are not cleans by baptism. It has to say JUST THAT.!! The Bible speaks in clearness of speech. As a matter of fact here you go.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

WASHED it didn't say by words. It said washed.!!! Stop fighting it. You not fighting me you are fighting God.

COGTHW

He was baptized with John's baptism - yes. But that is not the same thing as "in whose name?". John's baptism was one thing, Jesus' baptism was another :

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Matthew 3:11

We aren't saved by John. We ARE saved by Jesus - and it isn't water that saves us. That's why this is important. John's baptism was more or less ceremonial. It was important as a witness, yes, but it wasn't salvific.

You say water don't save you bible say it do.
1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
You say one thing the Scriptures say another.

nikolai_42

You say water don't save you bible say it do.
1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
You say one thing the Scriptures say another.

That scripture says NOT cleansing (the putting away of the filth) but the answer of a good conscience. NOT actual cleansing.

nikolai_42

Show scriptures, that show you are not cleans by baptism. It has to say JUST THAT.!! The Bible speaks in clearness of speech. As a matter of fact here you go.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

WASHED it didn't say by words. It said washed.!!! Stop fighting it. You not fighting me you are fighting God.

Okay...So what of the verses I just showed you that clearly have washing being by the Word?