Hell Is Real.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

That is what scripture requires. :duh:

Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

sirayuk

That scripture is talking about you going to commentary to get your answers. Seek the Holy Ghost ask Jesus Christ to fill you with the Holy Ghost. Get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
What is then been born of water?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

What then is been saved as the Bible says
Eph 2:8 For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: I know I need faith in Jesus to be saved, so if I came to Christ today and taking some classes to be baptized next week and it happened I died before next week according by you, where will I go, Hell?

COGTHW

What then is been saved as the Bible says
Eph 2:8 For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: I know I need faith in Jesus to be saved, so if I came to Christ today and taking some classes to be baptized next week and it happened I died before next week according by you, where will I go, Hell?

Being born of God is to be born by water which is to be again by water and no you will not be able to reach heaven without that according to Jesus John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
You have to be born again because of sin that you did and your father Adam did. Get water baptized in Jesus name and call on Jesus to get the Holy Ghost.

sirayuk

Being born of God is to be born by water which is to be again by water and no you will not be able to reach heaven without that according to Jesus John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
You have to be born again because of sin that you did and your father Adam did. Get water baptized in Jesus name and call on Jesus to get the Holy Ghost.
We get baptized to obey the Bible and make heaven or what else does it do in our spiritual life?

sirayuk

That is what scripture requires. :duh:

Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
What is the "NAME" of the father son an Holy Spirit, it did not say "names"

sirayuk

You gotta be worthy to even take the blood, you still have sins on you because you haven't been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
I have not seen in the Bible when the disciples of Jesus got baptized, but they took part on his table, please tell me how.

sirayuk

Still standing firm on what I said. Hell bound if any other way. It's only one Church and one Doctrine. All these other doctrines on here are of other gods. Not the God that is written about in the Scriptures. But some other gods that take a little here and there from the Scriptures.
This Hell bound issue is not a message from God, he don't call men to himself with treats of Hell, God wants men to come to him in love, freewill not in fear of something, the good news should not bring fear.

Ben Masada

What then is been saved as the Bible says. Eph 2:8 For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: I know I need faith in Jesus to be saved, so if I came to Christ today and taking some classes to be baptized next week and it happened I died before next week according by you, where will I go, Hell?

So, you know you need faith in Jesus to be saved, don't you? Have you ever asked him what would be his suggestion on this thought of yours? I'll tell you what his suggestion would be: "You don't need faith in me to be saved! All you need is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law." (Luke 16:29-31) Now, regarding where you would go if you died before next week, yes, you would go to Hell but, what do you care? Every one is heading there some day. Don't let any one delude you with hell-fire for it does not exist. The Hell we all go to is called Sheol aka the grave and, no one can escape it.

marhig

Being born again is being born of the spirit, natural water can't save anyone. There are many people naturally baptised who still live their life to please their flesh. If we're truly baptised in spirit then we will walk after the spirit and not after the flesh. And we will worship God in spirit and in truth. In spirit by listening to and obeying the spirit as he guides and teaches us, and in truth by baring witness to the truth and living by the will of God and not by the will of the flesh and not caring for the things of this world.

You will know Gods true people because you will see Christ in them and they will be living to please God as Jesus did. They will be truly following him and not just saying so with their mouths.

No one knows where anyone else is going after we die, only God knows that, we should just have hope that everyone will be with God and try our best to bare witness to the truth for God, and through Christ by the spirit hopefully we can help show others the way by being a true follower of Christ and being a true and faithful witness, being a doer of the word and not a hearer only.

Last edited:

sirayuk

So, you know you need faith in Jesus to be saved, don't you? Have you ever asked him what would be his suggestion on this thought of yours? I'll tell you what his suggestion would be: "You don't need faith in me to be saved! All you need is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law." (Luke 16:29-31) Now, regarding where you would go if you died before next week, yes, you would go to Hell but, what do you care? Every one is heading there some day. Don't let any one delude you with hell-fire for it does not exist. The Hell we all go to is called Sheol aka the grave and, no one can escape it.
Hahaha don't wait to be there before u realize it hell is real not originally for man but for the devil but he is aiming at going there with men.

COGTHW

I have not seen in the Bible when the disciples of Jesus got baptized, but they took part on his table, please tell me how.

The Bibles says Jesus baptized His disciples. Apostles are God sent, God anointed, God approved messagers they had to be baptized. Jesus only baptized the Apostles John 4:4 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,

2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) ; Glory to God Glory to God, Jesus didn't baptized none BUT his own disciples.

COGTHW

Being born again is being born of the spirit, natural water can't save anyone. There are many people naturally baptised who still live their life to please their flesh. If we're truly baptised in spirit then we will walk after the spirit and not after the flesh. And we will worship God in spirit and in truth. In spirit by listening to and obeying the spirit as he guides and teaches us, and in truth by baring witness to the truth and living by the will of God and not by the will of the flesh and not caring for the things of this world.

You will know Gods true people because you will see Christ in them and they will be living to please God as Jesus did. They will be truly following him and not just saying so with their mouths.

No one knows where anyone else is going after we die, only God knows that, we should just have hope that everyone will be with God and try our best to bare witness to the truth for God, and through Christ by the spirit hopefully we can help show others the way by being a true follower of Christ and being a true and faithful witness, being a doer of the word and not a hearer only.

Being born from God is being born of water and Spirit, that is why Jesus said be again, of water and Spirit. Not be born again of water and then be born of Spirit. The two are one. 1.water washes away sins, be cause God is sinless. 2. Spirit brings life because God is the life of spirits.

COGTHW

This Hell bound issue is not a message from God, he don't call men to himself with treats of Hell, God wants men to come to him in love, freewill not in fear of something, the good news should not bring fear.

Sir some people are hell bound, Jesus said it when He preached the Apostles did also. You tell somebody the bible says water=baptized, they see it and say it don't mean that, it mean a women birth. They are lost and God word say they are Hell Bound, IF they turn away from their heart and lies. 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. ; Glory the Scriptures say their father Satan have their eyes blind.

COGTHW

We get baptized to obey the Bible and make heaven or what else does it do in our spiritual life?

We get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Because the Scriptures say so and the Apostles did it. It does nothing for our Spirit, it's for washing away of the Adamic Sin Romans 5 . And if you are not BAPTIZED in the name of Jesus Christ, you are not going to heaven. Yes and God will wait for you if you got the Holy Ghost last night but nobody baptized you, vice versa, but in a true church of God I never left the person without them getting baptized or getting the Holy Ghost. I stayed until they got BOTH.

Ben Masada

Hahaha don't wait to be there before u realize it hell is real not originally for man but for the devil but he is aiming at going there with men.

There is no such a thing you guys call devil in hell. Devil is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. This kind of myths, Christian preachers use only to keep the members in the church. I bet Christian leaders themselves know that they are not real. But they also know that if they speak openly about what devils are not, the sheep are going to walk out of the herd.

Last edited:

sirayuk

We get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Because the Scriptures say so and the Apostles did it. It does nothing for our Spirit, it's for washing away of the Adamic Sin Romans 5 . And if you are not BAPTIZED in the name of Jesus Christ, you are not going to heaven. Yes and God will wait for you if you got the Holy Ghost last night but nobody baptized you, vice versa, but in a true church of God I never left the person without them getting baptized or getting the Holy Ghost. I stayed until they got BOTH.
Means Jesus was under these sin of Adam? Because he got baptized

marhig

The water is the word of God. We're washed in the word by hearing and through hearing and believing our faith grows then once we truly live by the word of God and obey the commandments of Jesus in the gospels, God will bless us with the holy spirit and cleanse us from within. We must be born again of the spirit to enter into the kingdom of God not just by hearing the word but by living by it, through the spirit being refreshed and cleansed within by the rivers of living water every day.