GUNS!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I received Jurassic World Blu-ray.
Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) is seen carrying a Marlin Model 1895SBL lever-action rifle with stainless finish, a gray laminated wood stock and fitted with a scope as his personal rifle of choice in the film. The rifle's sling has some shell holders, which are correctly seen filled with big .45-70 Government soft-point rounds.
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Jurassic_World
Well it could have been the modified 50; there is no way to be sure/it may have been this one ? Although I doubt it since movie people do not usually know rifles well. It still could have been the Marlin converted 50.
The movie was OK, if you like big monsters :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The first 6 minutes are the instructional part. In light of all the people yesterday that were murdered by a jihadist and could not defend themselves, I figure some instructional motivation would be good.

1911 drills

LoneStar

Daughter got a custom paint job on her pellet rifle. I got a big hug for that.

bb%20gun_zpsnf1bhz84.jpg

LoneStar

Very Nice! I bought my son a new Savage bolt action .22lr with fluted bull barrel, camo stock, decent scope came on it. I cannot wait to see his eyes when he sees it. :thumb:
Dude at a paint and body shop did the paint job on my daughters gun.

I don't care how old or young you are, you can't beat a 22 for sheer fun. And the ammo is cheap enough to have fun all day.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Posted this in the TOL Tabloid thread. If it's not already in this thread, here ya go.

Some believe that racking the pump action will de-escalate the situation during a burglary. The difference between a burglary and a home invasion is the owner is home. That is it. Well, that is the FBI definition.

I tend to agree to a certain extent about racking it, especially if they are "kids" who have chosen the wrong life like the ones in Detroit not to long ago.