GUNS!

JosephR

ok the AK I built for less then 200 bucks,, and I remember somebody wanting a 40 watt plasma rifle..well All I got is this 5 watt I made,,it will kill flies,but I dont think it will terminate Sarah Conner :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it is true the racking of a 12 ga,will deter most ppl with any sense or love of there life, but the racking of the AK comes real close to this :)

People with any sense are not the ones you have to worry about

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ok the AK I built for less then 200 bucks,, and I remember somebody wanting a 40 watt plasma rifle..well All I got is this 5 watt I made,,it will kill flies,but I dont think it will terminate Sarah Conner :)
Gotta love it!
Building it yourself is great but for $200 I'm guessing you didn't buy the parts recently.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can also get the AK in 410 gauge. I saw that...a decade or two ago.

Yup, the Saiga comes in 12 ga, 20 ga or 410 but is quite a bit more expensive than the Chinese built Catamount Fury. The Fury seems to only come in 12 ga.

JosephR

Gotta love it!
Building it yourself is great but for $200 I'm guessing you didn't buy the parts recently.

yeah was several years ago, got the parts off ebay,for around 90 bucks and the receiver was about the same, I am gona guess 7-8 years ago.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ammo%20cases.JPG

whitestone

lol, thats a good photo,,looking at the tile on the floor(it is a store of some sort),then on the right side of the photo is the bottom portion of the sales counter. there is a hook(hanger on the wall) and the old style rubber trim on the bottom of the wall(splash trim,store use).

the four boxes of federal ammo all are different(see the product codes on right top of each box),,,and the second box from the bottom seems to have Chinese writing on it(does federal import from china?),,,,

But in the end an obvious photo of 4 boxes being received and stocked in a gun shop.,,,,,,,,whats actually going on in America when a hunting supply/gun shop needs to buy "the big order",,,,4 cases of ammo to restock with? maybe there's not very many hunters in that town or maybe it's just me(it's hard to read the boxes) but they all look like "hunting ammo",,,,,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:idunno: Then it's not an AKM...Jus' sayin'.

My understanding is AK is a phonetic English rendering of Automatic Kalashnikov. Therefore, all copies are really modified versions of his, and only Soviet produced are AK's. Hence the name AKM.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lol, thats a good photo,,looking at the tile on the floor(it is a store of some sort),then on the right side of the photo is the bottom portion of the sales counter. ",,,,,

I think she got it from facebook. Whatever that is. It comes to her mind when the delivery man shows up with cases of ammo.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
My understanding is AK is a phonetic English rendering of Automatic Kalashnikov. Therefore, all copies are really modified versions of his, and only Soviet produced are AK's. Hence the name AKM.

That is a valid interpretation. I stand corrected. :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah, as I said, that is just my understanding of it. Anyway, speaking of guns, which are used for violence....What a pathetic loser President we have.

This picture came out, what a couple of weeks ago?

View attachment 18819

In reality, violence does solve problems.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rock River is not a premium weapon like Wilson Combat or ARP. But it is a very good value for the money. Consider my perspective. I didn't know what a trigger should feel like prior to things like a dime washer exercise.

RRA calls it their two stage, and I can't believe how much better it is over the mass produced A2 rifles. I would not have known any better if I didn't pick it up and shoot one.

And leave the 5.56/.223 in the back room with 10,000 rounds for society breakdown. Leave the big bullets for the ready.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you know the dime washer exercise? It is one of the better things you can do to improve your shooting. Trigger control is right behind sight picture.