GUNS!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If this has been covered I'm sorry.

I was wondering what does everyone have gun wise. Me, I am currently have nothing in my guns right now but have had many hand guns in the past?

I am a bargain basement gun owner. I have a Hi Point .45, a Taurus PT .22, an old single shot break open 20 ga shotgun and three cap and ball revolvers. My entire collection was purchased for less than a lot of guys spend on one really nice handgun.

When I bought the .22 I was coming from the experience that .22 ammo had always been cheap and readily available. At this point I am sort of wising I had bought a pump shotgun instead.

IMJerusha

I am a bargain basement gun owner. I have a Hi Point .45, a Taurus PT .22, an old single shot break open 20 ga shotgun and three cap and ball revolvers. My entire collection was purchased for less than a lot of guys spend on one really nice handgun.

When I bought the .22 I was coming from the experience that .22 ammo had always been cheap and readily available. At this point I am sort of wising I had bought a pump shotgun instead.

At the local gun shop last night with my son, we found no 22 or 38 ammo on the shelves at all.

Lohmeyer

I always thought the Hi Point .45 was a bit top heaven, but it is a good pistol for the money.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
crbc131223.gif

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was in there some months back, maybe even last year, and they had a Colt. I think it was an original as the price was 5000. Single action army in 45LC.

Did it look sort of like this?

1873_cattleman_nm_brass.jpg

Again, I would go with the reproduction. I can look at an original in a museum.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Hickok45...The man...The legend. :chuckle:

It kind of reminds me of back when I was single and lived out in the country. I had my guns hidden all thoughout the house...There wasn't any place in that house where I was not within arms reach of a loaded weapon.

Now I just carry one around with me. :p

The Berean

Hickok45...The man...The legend. :chuckle:

It kind of reminds me of back when I was single and lived out in the country. I had my guns hidden all thoughout the house...There wasn't any place in that house where I was not within arms reach of a loaded weapon.

Now I just carry one around with me. :p

You really walk around in public always armed? :idunno:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Really?! Wow. :jawdrop: Do you feel unsafe going into public?

No ....Just prepared for a possibility which I hope never happens. :plain:

If I felt unsafe I'd have a rifle or large bore shotgun with me rather than a handgun.....Or, better yet...I wouldn't go where I feel "unsafe".

:idunno:

THall

You really walk around in public always armed? :idunno:

Had a customer come in
a few weeks ago.
He was in the lower level
of his home playing ping pong
with his son.
His wife was on the same level
playing pool with her daughter.
The dog started to growl
and head up the stairs.