GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Be weary.
Understood...
To misunderstand how God has saved us shows up in simple oneness. To misunderstand how God is sincerely One reveals doctrinal reliance that usurps God's ability to teach a person...
I do understand, but know that the trinitarians do not.

I will give you several scriptures and ask you see if you can see.

Genesis 1:2 speaks of the face in the deep that is masked by darkness. It is written to convey that the Spirit's face is being reflected within the face of the deep, like a womb.

We have further evidence to support this.

Gn. 1:3 and John 8:12 affirm that Jesus is the presence of God within time and creation. We know that the Spirit is beyond time and we know that the LOGOS or WORD is the manifestation of God within time. It is conveyed in Gn. 1:2 with literary clarity. Neither the Spirit, nor the presence of God within the finite and time constrained universe are created.

We can even go as far as saying that this explains why God says; "Let US make man in OUR image. We saw the image in Gn. 1:2.

This corresponds to 1 Co. 13:12 ... this s affirms that the mirror image or face of the Spirit is the LOGOS which is the very face of God.

1 John 4:8 affirms that 1 Co. 13 is a direct revelation about God.

When the scripture speaks of the 'face' of the deep...that word 'face' is akin to the word 'surface'. Does your explanation change at all if you change the word to 'surface'?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I believe what you are referring to is monarchism or Sabellianism, which is false teaching that sounds biblical but is a denial of the Trinity.

In this teaching, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are only different offices, names or ways in which the one God reveals himself.

Hence the more modern term, "oneness" doctrine.

This teaching was condemned in the early history of the New Testament church.

Is God a council three Beings or is God one being that manifests in omnipresence?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Understood...
I do understand, but know that the trinitarians do not.

When the scripture speaks of the 'face' of the deep...that word 'face' is akin to the word 'surface'. Does your explanation change at all if you change the word to 'surface'?

Not at all. You are welcome to change scripture as Arians do.

God's Truth

What we have here now are those who are worldly coming to debate about spiritual things...it will not work.

Nang, AMR, Serpentdove, Eagle Wings, and Fragment are quick to judge and rely on teachings from men and their labels.

How far can that go?

I do not want to debate what dead men had to say a long time ago about dead things.

I do not want to hear arguments between your choice fathers on who is the greater heretic.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I'm gonna hop off this thread because this is not just about GT.

Vote on Trinity doctrine. You are new here and it would help to know further where you are coming from.

Welcome and thank you.

Satan alone fails to answer directly. I asked you a direct question. Is God One?

Or, Is God a Council of Three disininct Beings acting as One?

God's Truth

Christian believers have been discussing this since the early church. My Christian forefathers already decided on this and I think they were right.

Again, you are worldly, according to the scriptures.

You also go against God when you have choice fathers and think that I care what one would call me.

Eagles Wings

Again, you are worldly, according to the scriptures.

You also go against God when you have choice fathers and think that I care what one would call me.
When I go back even a few decades, my own Christian father taught me well from the bible. I believed him and then professed a faith of my own. It is no different from saying to myself, hey, those early Christian councils knew what they were talking about.

I grew up in a Romanist church as well, GT, and have not thrown out the whole kitten caboodle. The RCC still confesses the creeds of the early church and I am all for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.