Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ashamed of Testimony?

Ashamed of Testimony?

How would you ever get that I am ashamed?
Point me to your testimony if you are not ashamed of it. Why would anyone not want to give their testimony? Hiding behind whatever backlash you assume will follow is not an excuse to not do so. The saints of God have went to their literal deaths proclaiming their testimony. No one is going to do anything remotely related to that to you. In the final analysis you fear embarrassment that may come from your testimony. That is the very definition of being ashamed, whether you deny it or not.

AMR

God's Truth

Point me to your testimony if you are not ashamed of it. Why would anyone not want to give their testimony? Hiding behind whatever backlash you assume will follow is not an excuse to not do so. The saints of God have went to their literal deaths proclaiming their testimony. No one is going to do anything remotely related to that to you. In the final analysis you fear embarrassment that may come from your testimony. That is the very definition of being ashamed, whether you deny it or not.

AMR

I have no embarrassment about my testimony.

It is wonderful, and I would like others to have such a testimony.

That is why I preach obedience, so that you all can have what I have.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ashamed of He Whom I Claim? Not the truth of God

Ashamed of He Whom I Claim? Not the truth of God

I have no embarrassment about my testimony.

It is wonderful, and I would like others to have such a testimony.
A light under a bushel is no light. You are being evasive and coy. You refuse to give your testimony and have stated why: you fear backlash. You are ashamed of He whom you claim. That is the end of the sad matter.

Good night, now.

AMR

God's Truth

A light under a bushel is no light. You are being evasive and coy. You refuse to give your testimony and have stated why: you fear backlash. You are ashamed of He whom you claim. That is the end of the sad matter.

Good night, now.

AMR

The only reason why I brought up my testimony is because Nang thought I had a secret denomination, and I wanted her to know my only secret is my testimony.

That is the only thing that I have not shared here.

I would not keep a denomination secret, for I speak against denominations anyway.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Good night, now.

AMR

You might be blinded by the light.

Perhaps it best that you do not hear things which you will only find some way to condemn and therefore be judged by the Lord for it.

LA

beameup

The trinity doctrine is false because it says the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are separate and different.

The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are not different, they are the same.

The Godhead has, from eternity, existed in THREE. The O.T. is full of examples. Only those devoid of the Holy Spirit cannot see.

God's Truth

The Godhead has, from eternity, existed in THREE. The O.T. is full of examples. Only those devoid of the Holy Spirit cannot see.

I have always said the Three existed, and exist at the same time.

Modalists say the Three did NOT and does not exist at the same time, which is a false doctrine.

The trinitarians say the Three are different and separate---and THAT is a false doctrine.

God's Truth

You condemn call out threads but you post on and use them.

LA

You are right.

AMR's Calvinist friend made a thread, a thread on false premises, yet I was still was kind to her about it; and AMR is okay with this call out thread, even though he is against these kinds of threads, and even though this thread's information is false.

I will say though that I have considered those exact scriptures that AMR used to convince me to speak of my testimony. Maybe I will allow it to be trampled, for God's words are trampled too anyway. I would be more encouraged to write my testimony if there was even one person who has anything at all good to say about anything I have ever posted, for I have posted much. Is there anyone here who likes anything that I have posted and would like to hear my personal testimony? Please make yourself known and refresh me in the Lord and give me encouragement from a good place.

God's Truth

In reference to you, you try to trample people here all the time.

I go against denominations and doctrines that are false.

I am careful with people's personal testimonies, which most here have not given.

I was a Catholic for most my life, and my whole family was and is Catholic.

I have great love for those in the false Catholic denomination.

I have love for everyone and want all to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Eagles Wings

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this thread and others, since yesterday.

I pray that you take a few days and consider how telling personal secrets would benefit your overall testimony. Obviously TOL is not like speaking these personal things to a friend face-to-face.

I can't imagine what you would share that would give approval as to why you believe the bible teaches what you believe it teaches about the Holy Trinity.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I go against denominations and doctrines that are false.

I am careful with people's personal testimonies, which most here have not given.

I was a Catholic for most my life, and my whole family was and is Catholic.

I have great love for those in the false Catholic denomination.

I have love for everyone and want all to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Is God beyond time?

God's Truth

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this thread and others, since yesterday.

I pray that you take a few days and consider how telling personal secrets would benefit your overall testimony. Obviously TOL is not like speaking these personal things to a friend face-to-face.

I can't imagine what you would share that would give approval as to why you believe the bible teaches what you believe it teaches about the Holy Trinity.

As you can see, I am given differing advice from different believers, even different advice from the same kind of believers. For instance, AMR and you have the same beliefs, could you tell me how your advice to me on this could be so different from his?

Status
Not open for further replies.