GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

As you can see, I am given differing advice from different believers, even different advice from the same kind of believers. For instance, AMR and you have the same beliefs, could you tell me how your advice to me on this could be so different from his?
AMR's point is mine as well. I'm phrasing it a bit differently.

Will any further secrets you've not shared square with Scripture regarding it's doctrine of the Holy Trinity?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
God made our time, humanities time the way it is.

Our time is not God's time.

Why do you ask such a question in this type of thread?

Because people are attacking you for saying God is One...

There is no place in scripture that says otherwise. In fact, it is wrong to deny that God manifests Himself in three ways that are distinct, but polytheism is a much greater spiritual crime! If Jesus says that to see him is to have seen the Father and again that he and the Father are one, then your attackers are calling Jesus a liar.

It is not "personality" that separates the 3 that testify. It is not even title or job. The trinity is training wheels for those who need milk and are not mature enough for solid food. The answer to defending yourself is in time and the nature of the Logos. We first see the Logos in Genesis 1:2.

The Spirit is hovering over waters and these waters have a face. If you understand how God is sincerely interactive with all creation as its friend and creator and you realize that God is beyond time, but manifests Himself within time, you will see how the teachings of the trinity are correct and yet over defended and asserted to the point that polytheism is taught. The two errors here are simple.

God's Truth

Because people are attacking you for saying God is One...

There is no place in scripture that says otherwise. In fact, it is wrong to deny that God manifests Himself in three ways that are distinct, but polytheism is a much greater spiritual crime! If Jesus says that to see him is to have seen the Father and again that he and the Father are one, then your attackers are calling Jesus a liar.

It is not "personality" that separates the 3 that testify. It is not even title or job. The trinity is training wheels for those who need milk and are not mature enough for solid food. The answer to defending yourself is in time and the nature of the Logos. We first see the Logos in Genesis 1:2.

Up to what you say here, I would say I agree and Amen to you.

The Spirit is hovering over waters and these waters have a face. If you understand how God is sincerely interactive with all creation as its friend and creator and you realize that God is beyond time, but manifests Himself within time, you will see how the teachings of the trinity are correct and yet over defended and asserted to the point that polytheism is taught. The two errors here are simple.

The "waters have a face"..."the teachings of the trinity are correct"...it is "simple". Those things require more explanation from you.

I must say though that there are Three, but the three are not separate and distinct.

I think we will probably have agreement, except for your use of the word 'trinity', for that word is for those who made it up and for their special and false doctrine.

I am glad to hear what you have to say so far, it is a good change from all the falseness preached from so many others.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Up to what you say here, I would say I agree and Amen to you.

The "waters have a face"..."the teachings of the trinity are correct"...it is "simple". Those things require more explanation from you.

I must say though that there are Three, but the three are not separate and distinct.

I think we will probably have agreement, except for your use of the word 'trinity', for that word is for those who made it up and for their special and false doctrine.

I am glad to hear what you have to say so far, it is a good change from all the falseness preached from so many others.

Be weary. To misunderstand how God has saved us shows up in simple oneness. To misunderstand how God is sincerely One reveals doctrinal reliance that usurps God's ability to teach a person...

I will give you several scriptures and ask you see if you can see.

Genesis 1:2 speaks of the face in the deep that is masked by darkness. It is written to convey that the Spirit's face is being reflected within the face of the deep, like a womb.

We have further evidence to support this.

Gn. 1:3 and John 8:12 affirm that Jesus is the presence of God within time and creation. We know that the Spirit is beyond time and we know that the LOGOS or WORD is the manifestation of God within time. It is conveyed in Gn. 1:2 with literary clarity. Neither the Spirit, nor the presence of God within the finite and time constrained universe are created.

We can even go as far as saying that this explains why God says; "Let US make man in OUR image. We saw the image in Gn. 1:2.

This corresponds to 1 Co. 13:12 ... this s affirms that the mirror image or face of the Spirit is the LOGOS which is the very face of God.

1 John 4:8 affirms that 1 Co. 13 is a direct revelation about God.

Eagles Wings

Serpent,

Is God One?
I believe what you are referring to is monarchism or Sabellianism, which is false teaching that sounds biblical but is a denial of the Trinity.

In this teaching, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are only different offices, names or ways in which the one God reveals himself.

Hence the more modern term, "oneness" doctrine.

This teaching was condemned in the early history of the New Testament church.

God's Truth

One what. Three whose. Is 6:3

God's Truth is a modalist. They teach that God puts on his father hat, then his Son hat, then his Holy Spirit hat; :dizzy: which is why she refuses to answer this question.

I have explained to you many times that I am not a modalist, but the truth does not matter to you.

...but for the sake of those who care about the truth, I will say that there are three but the three exist at the same time, unlike what modalists preach.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I believe what you are referring to is monarchism or Sabellianism, which is false teaching that sounds biblical but is a denial of the Trinity.

In this teaching, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are only different offices, names or ways in which the one God reveals himself.

Is God one?

God's Truth

Why do you not answer questions instead of looking for labels from your false fathers?

Status
Not open for further replies.