GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

Musterion is sincere. The people of the CRC (Calvin Cult Reformed), have no concern for anyone on this site. They are simply Pharisees looking to make more Pharisees. But, Musterion speaks with a true desire to see you accept the free gift of Grace that comes without cost to us, but came at the cost of EVERYTHING to JESUS.

This concludes my short stay here.
HMMM...a friend of musterion...hates Calvinism.

I'm gonna guess you are a former poster named, ghost... or is it...

NIG, GraceBunny, Evil Eye

I'm probably way off.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
HMMM...a friend of musterion...hates Calvinism.

I'm gonna guess you are a former poster named, ghost.

This is fun.

Awwwww... did you think I hate Calvinism? No EW. I just hate lying false prophets that mess up the free offering of salvation to ALL mankind and propegate lies about Jesus like He was deceitful when he said "I and my Father are one" and "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father." He also asked we pray in His name. Your so hung up with n your training wheels that you can't here the Masters voice.

People like yourself would label Jesus an Anti-Calvinist and cry crucify Him along with those that said we have no King no but Ceasar. You have a choice between the Good Shepherd or What Calvin or whatever you call it teacher. Just remember,

No man can serve two masters. He serves one and hates the other.

No one can be friends with Musterion. He's a MYSTERY!

EW (Endless Windbag)

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Spelling errors detract from the point, but at least I didn't propigate false theological information called Calvinism.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Way adherents (Patripassionists) believe abortions are not murder, because fetuses do not breathe. So abortions are not morally wrong.

I would like God's Truth to give us her opinion on abortion . . .

Eagles Wings

All will be revealed in "time". Do you believe God is a Council of 3 separate Beings acting as 1, or do you believe God is truly 1?
You are a chameleon. I'm going to ask Sherman to investigate your many names/personalities which I count as five so far, because they are dangerous and may lead to innocents' being led astray.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You are a chameleon. I'm going to ask Sherman to investigate your many names/personalities which I count as five so far, because they are dangerous and may lead to innocents' being led astray.

Whoever he is, he had not yet taught anything wrong. He said the truth about God and told you all off. His downfall came when he stood up for Musterion. He sure called that one wrong...makes me thinl of Evil Eye. However, I do not like to accuse people of being other members, since it has been done erroneously to me before.

beameup

I have always said the Three existed, and exist at the same time.

Modalists say the Three did NOT and does not exist at the same time, which is a false doctrine.

"The trinitarians say" the Three are different and separate---and THAT is a false doctrine.

"The Trinitarians say"??
You still don't understand the Godhead.

Eagles Wings

Whoever he is, he had not yet taught anything wrong. He said the truth about God and told you all off. His downfall came when he stood up for Musterion. He sure called that one wrong...makes me thinl of Evil Eye. However, I do not like to accuse people of being other members, since it has been done erroneously to me before.
I'll apologize if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.