Give me biblical support for Christmas.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How did He teach grace?
Two ways, by example and through His word. But regardless of whether you agree with the example part His word is pretty clear on the point, which is why I used it to answer you at the first. So rather than a side bar on interpreting His actions and what they evidence, I'll rest on the response I gave you from scripture. That's sufficient.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Two ways, by example and through His word. But regardless of whether you agree with the example part His word is pretty clear on the point, which is why I used it to answer you at the first. So rather than a side bar on interpreting His actions and what they evidence, I'll rest on the response I gave you from scripture. That's sufficient.

I only asked how Jesus taught about "grace" you are talking about.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If you look at my answers, meshak, they're rarely long. The problem is that I tend to speak with people who scattershot a great many issues instead of framing one. And I tend to answer on any point that's presented, so even a sentence of two over that sort of volume can be impressively long.

Except when you get nailed down, then you scatter shot into the wind.

Liar.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Except when you get nailed down, then you scatter shot into the wind.

Liar.
You can call me that, but you'll never demonstrate it with a word I've written.

I only asked how Jesus taught about "grace" you are talking about.
And I answered you, meshak. I'm not going to argue with you about it. Jesus is God. What God says, however He chooses to say it, remains His. The word is His word. So when I post scripture I'm answering you with God's own words. I don't know of anything more directly to the point.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

And I answered you, meshak. I'm not going to argue with you about it. Jesus is God. What God says, however He chooses to say it, remains His. The word is His word. So when I post scripture I'm answering you with God's own words. I don't know of anything more directly to the point.

You did not answer my question. You did not quote Jesus' word. You quoted Paul's teachings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And TH, I don't believe you understood what Paul is saying.

That's why I asked Jesus' own word.
I can't help what you think about what I think, but you asked and I answered you. That's about all I can do. Now I have to go attend to a mound of work that's coming due.

You have a pleasant evening. :)

Zeke

Consider this then reason with me ; think with me;

https://realtruth.org/articles/169-ttooc.html

The slight on paganism is funny in that link, seeing many of the allegories and rituals plagiarized by the Hebrews came from prior cultures like Egypt/Sumeria as did the Greeks that would be labeled as being Pagan, Alvin Boyd Kuhn wrote a book called YULE AND NOEL The Saga Of Christmas, and like many of his writings is a breath of fresh air concerning the stale traditional view that likes to point fingers at the Pagans when its historic version is the real fraud mesmerizing the masses .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Guess you didn't read the link.
I generally don't need a link to know what and who I'm dealing with when someone stomps into a conversation to call me a liar and uses scripture to nurse a personal spite. People like you do more damage to the faith than the anti-theists and mocking atheists. You should be real comfortable with Sod (doser) I see he's still nipping at my heels and rushing to encourage you. Like you, he confuses his personal issues with God's. I think you're going to be my second addition to the ignore pile. :think: Consider it done.

suit yourself.
When someone asks you for an answer and then they tell you they don't think you understood your answer the kindest thing to do is recognize what they're attempting and wish them well anyway.

So I wish you well anyway. My yes was my yes. You don't like it because you have a heretical view of Paul. I'm not going to change your mind on the point and there's no point in the conversation given that.

good day.
:e4e: