Give me biblical support for Christmas.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes... and internet links that are definetly a cult religion. Funny / sad he claims he is not religious, yet he seems so similar to the Pharisees.
He's pouring on the religion isn't he!

Kinda funny that he brings all this up since he believes everyone (including all those pagan god worshipers, tithers, and fir tree cutters) is guaranteed salvation.

Mickiel

May I have biblical support for Christmas , Easter , the Trinity , or Tithing?

PLEASE!I am asking for bible believing proof and evidence as to why you are keeping and doing these things; I been asking for 6 days. Stop stalling and being deceptive ; lets have it!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

PLEASE!I am asking for bible believing proof and evidence as to why you are keeping and doing these things; I been asking for 6 days. Stop stalling and being deceptive ; lets have it!

Wake up. Read the Trinity thread.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poor little fella.
console.gif

It's gonna be OK. According to you, they will all receive salvation.

clefty

I really do wish folks would just read the scriptures.
Jeremiah 10:1-5 KJV
(1) Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
(2) Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
(3) For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
(4) They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
(5) They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.​

I ain't afraid of no do nothing, say nothing, know nothing fir tree, because that's all it is to me ---- a do nothing fir tree.
Quit being afraid of a do nothing fir tree, it can't hurt you.
See it as the Spirit sees it, a do nothing fir tree that has no power, instead of viewing it with carnal eyes as the pagan's did.

You are immune to images dulled to their pull and power...

Natives used to fear their soul was removed when a camera shot them...

Looking around at this image culture I tend to agree...

There was a riot when a painter painted a naked woman making eye contact with the viewing crowd...a scandal

Of course your fearless...too sophisticated...all that is beneath you

I fear God especially if I do something He asked us NOT to do...

Why you bringing it in and decorating it? Peer pressure?

Why only for Christmas? No one else does otherwise?

I have seen hundreds of these trees in the alley or by the curb waiting to be desposed of...seems excessive...

Real sign of our culture...

Mickiel

Wake up. Read the Trinity thread.

I prefer this thread. I want to draw them to me ; but most will not come to those they cannot handle. I am requesting biblical support for Christmas , Easter, The Trinity or Tithing.

I already know no such thing exist , but I like drawing people like you who have no answers , but always have something to say.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are immune to images dulled to their pull and power...
I'm immune to a fir tree being a god that can do anything for me or against me.

Natives used to fear their soul was removed when a camera shot them
Silly isn't it.

There was a riot when a painter painted a naked woman making eye contact with the viewing crowd
Silly, wasn't it.

I have seen hundreds of these trees in the alley or by the curb waiting to be desposed of...seems excessive...
We don't always use a fir tree at all.
And when we did, we cut one out of our pasture that we didn't want growing there in the first place.

It's a hunk of wood, Clefty. It can't harm you or help you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prefer this thread. I want to draw them to me ; but most will not come to those they cannot handle. I am requesting biblical support for Christmas , Easter, The Trinity or Tithing.

I already know no such thing exist , but I like drawing people like you who have no answers , but always have something to say.
No. You just don't want to read from a thread that is consistent with the beliefs of the christian faith. But then people like you never learn.

Mickiel

No. You just don't want to read from a thread that is consistent with the beliefs of the christian faith. But then people like you never learn.

I like this thread. And I will not insult your learning, it would be stupid of me to suggest that you never learn.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prefer this thread. I want to draw them to me ;
TOL is not a place for you to be a soapbox grandstanding tyrant.
TOL encourages folksto check and see if the subject already has a thread started, and NOT to start another thread on a subject that already exists.
Shape up or you will not last long here.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tithing
Malachi 3:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

Trinity